kakapo

Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin

I am curious to know how Lazar got 'deep inside ' the 'top secret' facility  'working there'  since records show he administered a company that supplied some minor technical workers .  Try looking into his past and his 'qualifications' .

the results are .... mhe , typical .

In his defense .... someone must have got into the  educational records and removed the evidence of his accomplishments , yeah ?   :)  .... just to 'discredit him' for the future .

and someone said he might be believable as he makes no money out of it , so what is his gain ?

:D    - that just shows a lack of understanding about human nature  ;) 

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I am curious to know how Lazar got 'deep inside ' the 'top secret' facility  'working there'  since records show he administered a company that supplied some minor technical workers .  Try looking into his past and his 'qualifications' .

the results are .... mhe , typical .

In his defense .... someone must have got into the  educational records and removed the evidence of his accomplishments , yeah ?   :)  .... just to 'discredit him' for the future .

and someone said he might be believable as he makes no money out of it , so what is his gain ?

:D    - that just shows a lack of understanding about human nature  ;) 

I guess his credibility would have been corroborated if the official record clearly stated his job description exactly the way he himself described it:

"Worked at a top-secret military base, S-4, near Papoose Lake.

Responsibilities: reverse-engineering crashed alien flying saucers."

But even in the absence of such official corroboration we all should remember, at all times and for all purposes, the first and most sacred commandment:

"Never trust a whistleblower.  Always trust the establishment." 

And for those who learn visually better than verbally, there's always reliable charts that spell it all out.  

US-Air-Force-UFO-Chart: wfektar: Galleries: Digital Photography Review :  Digital Photography Review    

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Bob Lazar worked in propulsion systems analysis at Groom Lake and 51. 

I too found Bob credible at the time, and more so particularly as the story has played out in the 40+ years since its initial telling. 

Most compelling for me was the confirmation of the existence of element 115 in 2003, which Bob talked of as the fuel source for the craft on which he was working in his initial sharing back in the 1980's.   At the time of Bob's whistle, 115 was a theoretical particle and had never been 'officially' observed and was assumed impossible to synthesize among the dogmatic priests of scientism.

It was a key point the skepdicks leapt on in their coordinated assault of Bob's character, which they held up as a banner they claimed proved him a liar and fabricator. 

115 was eventually synthesized a couple decades later by a joint US and Russian team who managed the feat and revealed its existence and their achievement in 2003.  This independent corroboration 20+ years later is a strong endorsement of Bob's character and key facts of his sharing in my book.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Taomeow said:

I guess his credibility would have been corroborated if the official record clearly stated his job description exactly the way he himself described it:

"Worked at a top-secret military base, S-4, near Papoose Lake.

Responsibilities: reverse-engineering crashed alien flying saucers."

But even in the absence of such official corroboration we all should remember, at all times and for all purposes, the first and most sacred commandment:

"Never trust a whistleblower.  Always trust the establishment." 

And for those who learn visually better than verbally, there's always reliable charts that spell it all out.  

US-Air-Force-UFO-Chart: wfektar: Galleries: Digital Photography Review :  Digital Photography Review    

I dont trust the 'establishment ' .  But I will certainly look at the background of, not just a 'whistleblower' but  .... Jezus !  these claims are a tad above whistle blowing .

I wonder why some people automatically  want to believe  the outrageous and when any one questions their validity   they are considered some type of  lemming or something ?

And I did watch the full video ......     that bit where it shows the UFO  'engine'   .... really now  ?   

if people cant see the blindlingly obvious here .... actually, the typically blinding obvious  ... well  .........

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I dont trust the 'establishment ' .  But I will certainly look at the background of, not just a 'whistleblower' but  .... Jezus !  these claims are a tad above whistle blowing .

I wonder why some people automatically  want to believe  the outrageous and when any one questions their validity   they are considered some type of  lemming or something ?

And I did watch the full video ......     that bit where it shows the UFO  'engine'   .... really now  ?   

if people cant see the blindlingly obvious here .... actually, the typically blinding obvious  ... well  .........

I don't remember how convincing or not Lazar's story was, it's been years since I heard it.  It's just that debunkers are usually so not credible -- not talking about the present parties to the conversation of course -- but I've a long standing beef with card-carrying "debunkers," most are veritable scum on closer inspection -- all those "fact checkers" who have been caught outright lying, slandering anyone or anything sufficiently non-mainstream, falsifying stuff and pulling 'proof' outta their sold-out asses time after time, never retracting what they had "debunked" even after it quietly (or even loudly) made a nonchalant journey from "false" "conspiracy theories" to "mainstream" "everybody knows" "new scientific evidence" --

and as for not trusting the establishment -- I applaud you for that but there was no way to tell since you cited "records show" which is another term for "establishment asserts" as proof of Lazar's fakery.  I don't know one way or the other if his story is true or fake, all I know is, what you offered ain't no proof of the latter, is all.  

• Like 1

I also cited the 'UFO engine'  .... ( and that isn't the only problem with the video presented ) . I dont base my judgements on one area alone .

I am assuming  you did watch the above video ? 

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I also cited the 'UFO engine'  .... ( and that isn't the only problem with the video presented ) . I dont base my judgements on one area alone .

I was responding to your post from Tuesday -- you only mentioned the engine in the one you posted in response to my response.  

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I am assuming  you did watch the above video ? 

23 hours ago, Taomeow said:

I don't remember how convincing or not Lazar's story was, it's been years since I heard it. 

For those of you who would like some background information about tomorrow's/today's (depending on where on our planet you are) Congressional UFO hearing, here's a relevant link.

It's scheduled for July 26 2023, 10:00 a.m. ET and can be followed live (just check out the link!).

This is potentially gonna be big! :)

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Thanks 1

I hope our instigating 'whistle blower' has some evidence this time . It seems strange they would hold a hearing without expecting evidence , so I assume some will be presented .

I am yet to be convinced that many things that previously came under the UFO banner are the same phenomena , I think there is a huge variety of things that have been collated together  and considered as parts of the same phenomena .

For example ,  the 'abductee' accounts I have read are mostly when people are asleep or in an altered state ; they seem more like a  DRT experience . To me these are a very different from navy pilots chasing UAPs .  They might not be related at all . I like the new UAP tag as I suspect some of these sightings may be of a not understood  'phenomena' . UFO just means something was seen flying that can not be identified . We know from observation of movements that UAPs dont really 'fly' as such  , considering they can zip a round, vanish and reappear , go through water without leaving a wake  ....  IMO thats a 'phenomena' being recorded and not necessarily an 'object' .

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

I hope our instigating 'whistle blower' has some evidence this time . It seems strange they would hold a hearing without expecting evidence , so I assume some will be presented .

I am yet to be convinced that many things that previously came under the UFO banner are the same phenomena , I think there is a huge variety of things that have been collated together  and considered as parts of the same phenomena .

For example ,  the 'abductee' accounts I have read are mostly when people are asleep or in an altered state ; they seem more like a  DRT experience . To me these are a very different from navy pilots chasing UAPs .  They might not be related at all . I like the new UAP tag as I suspect some of these sightings may be of a not understood  'phenomena' . UFO just means something was seen flying that can not be identified . We know from observation of movements that UAPs dont really 'fly' as such  , considering they can zip a round, vanish and reappear , go through water without leaving a wake  ....  IMO thats a 'phenomena' being recorded and not necessarily an 'object' .

Evidence is a funny thing, they could have a grey alien testify too and people would claim it was CGI.

No matter the type or quality of evidence some people will claim it is fake no matter what.

Yeah .... we have already had that here on Daobums ... someone putting up a fake alien CGI  'secret government film'  :D  .

20 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yeah .... we have already had that here on Daobums ... someone putting up a fake alien CGI  'secret government film'  :D  .

That is straight insult and trying to humiliate. You irritate me very much, it is actually good for me that we communicate via internet, because I might finally accept to release my repressed rage and anger at other person. It is too bad that I did not defend myself against toxic and arrogant people like you in the past. The same message you carry can be stated in respectable way.

Even though no grey alien showed up to testify, I did find the Congressional hearing rather interesting.

While the principal whistleblower, Air Force officer and former intelligence official David Grusch, (perhaps understandably) did not provide further detail regarding the retrieved alien spacecrafts and alien bodies that he had talked about in various interviews, he at least concurred to share his knowledge with members of Congress in a closed setting.

Let's hope that the latter will live up to its promise to make all such information available to the public in due course!

The reports of the other two witnesses -- high-ranking jet pilots who had close encounters with what appears to be extraterrestrial spacecrafts -- were  thought provoking too (to say the least). It seems highly unlikely that they were making any of this stuff up. Hopefully more information (radar recordings etc) about the respective incidents will be coming forth eventually.

Overall, while the hearing as such may not have provided so much new information for those who have been following recent developments in the field, it is nevertheless a milestone on the way to unbiased scientific exploration of the topic of UFOs and Earth-visiting extraterrestrial intelligences.

• Like 1

So no alien craft and no bodies .......  talked about .

Thanks Michael, now I won;t have to bother watching it .

Edited by Nungali

14 minutes ago, Indiken said:

That is straight insult and trying to humiliate. You irritate me very much, it is actually good for me that we communicate via internet, because I might finally accept to release my repressed rage and anger at other person. It is too bad that I did not defend myself against toxic and arrogant people like you in the past. The same message you carry can be stated in respectable way.

You do seem to hold a lot of rage and anger within .

Its interesting that I have invoked it due to me saying that someone on Daobums  posted a fake government  alien CGI film, when someone on Daobums DID post a fake government alien CGI film .   And they way you read a simple straight statement of facts .... was it the laughy face that upset you ?

Should I just shut up and not expose fake youtubes , fake teachers ( like so many others do here ) and fake or bad practices  (  like so many others do here ) ?

Or is it just this fake alien stuff you require me to be  censored about

You say you might finally accept the release of your rage , if I read your implication right , if we met in person ? To me it appears you are already releasing it . Thats fine with me , go ahead , better than holding it in .... but its better if you get to the REAL crux of WHY you REALLY have all this rage and anger ........   because you might just start dumping it on others around you in your physical presence ... and one of them might react as you react  back at you .... and beat you up .

So I recommend you work on processing it .

• Thanks 1

2:07:02
um okay and I can't ask when you think this occurred if you believe we have crashed craft uh stated earlier do we
2:07:09
have the bodies of the pilots who piloted this craft as I've stated publicly already in my
2:07:15
news Nation interview biologics came with some of these recoveries yeah
2:07:20
um were they I can or non-human biologics non-human and that was the assessment of
2:07:27
people with direct knowledge on the program I talked to that are currently still on the program and was this
2:07:32
documentary references video photos eyewitness like how would that be determined
2:07:38
the specific documentation I would have to talk to you in a skiff about gotcha

I dont think he is lying  at all .

Correct me if I am wrong guys , I read somewhere that he said he heard all of this and did not directly experience it himself .

if thats true , then I could do the same congressional hearing report , so could any of us .

I could swear under oath that yes, I have heard all this stuff, and now I can even name name the source of where I heard it ;  Air Force officer and former intelligence official David Grusch.

I feel the most disappointing thing about this whole shemozzle is that  we have been 'kept in the dark ' (officially ) and now with this revelation, all we get is what we heard before and claimed as second account , there is more , a lot more, but that will be told behind closed doors  ... and we are still 'in the dark' .

IMO, what a great bug lot of hype , that resulted in a fizzer * ! 

I am left wondering what on earth was the point of it all ! 

And  .... still ....    what the hell are those damn flying whizzing about tic-tac things !  ?

*  fizzer -  when you light some fireworks , run back wait  and the wick starts to ignite , does a little fizz and ...... nothing else .   But 'you never know'  and have to approach it cautiously as it might just go off anyway .

a higher level of speculation makes for a higher level of speculationitiss... (so maybe, perhaps, could be, in time we will see, obviously UFO's are proven but not those little grey guys, at least to 99.99% of us)

In any event, now that they have Project Blue Beam, no amount of footage or even personally witnessing an alien creature or a whole invasion of such creatures is going to convince me that it's the real McCoy.

Unless they use the code phrase which I won't reveal, which the real McCoy gave me so that when the fake ones show up I can tell the difference.

video proof that some aliens are friendly...hollywood has it all and even adds sound to make it more dramatic...

Edited by old3bob

What makes me wonder that something is not right with this disclosure, it seems far too easy. Or my assumptions are wrong. The serious abduction, hybridization phenomena does not connect this easy of disclosure. Maybe the aliens actually does not care that much if there will be a disclosure or not. Or the negative ones are not that strong as presented and do just minor campaigns with interested people.

Edited by Indiken