kakapo

Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

- who needs aliens when we got guys like these flying about ?

Years ago, California Science Center had an exhibit, a simulator of a bee's eyesight.  It was a very bulky contraption, something like this:

artificial-bee-eye-robotics.jpg 

I looked through it for a while and decided that what it really was was a simulator of the human mind imagining the bee's eyesight as seen through the human eyes.  

I guess all our reverse engineered alien technology has the same built-in flaw.  "You are not a fish, how can you possibly know if the fish are enjoying themselves," as Zhuangzi's friend said in a famous story.  "You are not me, how can you possibly know whether I know if the fish are enjoying themselves," Zhuangzi reminded him.

Since you talked to the Queen Bee and live close to nature, maybe you can ask a butterfly on my behalf -- I've occasionally wondered and I have my own hypothesis, but a hypothesis is just that...  can you ask a butterfly:

what do they have light receptors in their reproductive organs for?? :)   

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Lairg said:

So it used to be that the US told us that anyone that saw a ufo was crazy.  They even hospitalized an admiral and a general for such talk.

Now they tell us: Ufos are normal but remember that they are not human.

Are they telling us the truth this time?

Perhaps the ufo abductions were done by human craft.  Time for some more hospitalization. 

Okay .... see you when you get out  . 

:) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Years ago, California Science Center had an exhibit, a simulator of a bee's eyesight.  It was a very bulky contraption, something like this:

artificial-bee-eye-robotics.jpg 

I looked through it for a while and decided that what it really was was a simulator of the human mind imagining the bee's eyesight as seen through the human eyes.  

I guess all our reverse engineered alien technology has the same built-in flaw.  "You are not a fish, how can you possibly know if the fish are enjoying themselves," as Zhuangzi's friend said in a famous story.  "You are not me, how can you possibly know whether I know if the fish are enjoying themselves," Zhuangzi reminded him.

Since you talked to the Queen Bee and live close to nature, maybe you can ask a butterfly on my behalf -- I've occasionally wondered and I have my own hypothesis, but a hypothesis is just that...  can you ask a butterfly:

what do they have light receptors in their reproductive organs for?? :)   

Oh damn TM !  A day too late .    Yesterday I went to 'Little Bee's '   *   ( Queen bee's daughter ) 5th birthday party at the 'Butterfly House '.  I would have  asked about that .    A little busy though ....  'No kids , dont catch the butterflys ... you are not supposed to catch them . "  :D .   ( The in house attendant should have done that but he was young and too busy with intense attention to his phone ).

I do know ( or think I know  :unsure: ) their  reception of the light band is higher than ours  -  their lower limit is above red reception and the higher is into the ultra-violet / electromagnetic .

*   Little Bee ;

Sacred bee | Embody Bee

But thats a great question for me to ask the 'Queen'   !   :) 

• Like 2

But back to aliens visiting or refusing to visit our planet.  

Some of them have a problem, not with the human species but with an older, wiser one.

May be an illustration of elephant

• Haha 2

I think the aliens have been amongst us for a looooooong time  !

This cute little spider is photographed by the amazing Mr. Artur Celes ...

Close-up of a solider fly - Yudy Sauw/Solent News/Shutterstock | Weird ...

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.vTjyKbzrUO4Sx5zldZ89NAHaGJ%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=75521ac2f8da71e602537dcd072b76c884973277d1b1ba9522e9990c0d30b0e4&ipo=images

• Like 1

https://www.democrats.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/uap_amendment.pdf

Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Disclosure Act of 2023

FINDINGS AND DECLARATIONS.—Congress finds and declares the following:

(1) All Federal Government records related to  unidentified anomalous phenomena should be preserved and centralized for historical and Federal  Government purposes.

(2) All Federal Government records concerning unidentified anomalous phenomena should carry a  presumption of immediate disclosure and all records  should be eventually disclosed to enable the public to  become fully informed about the history of the Federal Government’s knowledge and involvement surrounding unidentified anomalous phenomena. 

(3) Legislation is necessary to create an enforceable, independent, and accountable process for the public disclosure of such records.

Number 4): Legislation is necessary because credible evidence and testimony indicates that Federal Government unidentified anomalous phenomena records exist that have not been declassified or subject to mandatory classification review as set forth in Executive Order 13526 due in part to exemptions under the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as well as an overbroad interpretation of "transclassified foreign nuclear information", which is also exempt from mandatory declassification, thereby preventing public disclosure under existing provisions of law.

Section 5: Controlling Authority

The term “Controlling Authority” refers to any Federal, State, or Local government department, office, agency, committee, commission, commercial company, academic institution, or private sector entity in physical possession of TECHNOLOGIES OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN OR BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENCE.

----

SEC. 10. DISCLOSURE OF RECOVERED TECHNOLOGIES OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN AND BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENCE.

(a) EXERCISE OF EMINENT DOMAIN

The Federal Government shall exercise eminent domain over any and all recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities in the interests of the public good.

Edited by kakapo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

those claims are true or not what I do
0:37
know is that one of two things is
0:38
happening here either we either they're
0:40
telling the truth and that is something
0:42
that obviously would be the biggest
0:44
story in human history or we have people
0:46
in really important positions of
0:48
government who are crazy and who are out
0:50
there making up stories and who are
0:52
still in positions of importance either
0:54
one is a big problem so we've got to
0:55
figure out which one of these two it is

Edited by kakapo
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kakapo said:

those claims are true or not what I do
0:37
know is that one of two things is
0:38
happening here either we either they're
0:40
telling the truth and that is something
0:42
that obviously would be the biggest
0:44
story in human history or we have people
0:46
in really important positions of
0:48
government who are crazy and who are out
0:50
there making up stories and who are
0:52
still in positions of importance either
0:54
one is a big problem so we've got to
0:55
figure out which one of these two it is

Id say Bob Lazar  has to be the best source of information on this

Heres a far lesser known tape he put together in the early days

Very much worth the 40 mins of anyones time who is interested in the science behind this, and he ends with some of the general info

Hers a cliff notes  of part 2 where Bob relays some of the information he was shown during his initial briefing for the project

(This for those who cannot or dont want to watch the whole thing) 

• Discussing the origin of the craft as Zeta Reticuli star system (Where Betty and Barney hill say the beings that abducted them came from.
  • In this case, the beings supposedly come from Reticuli 4 (1 day here  = 90 hours in earth time)
  • Beings weigh 25-50 pounds and 3-4 feet tall (hairless)
  • Visiting earth for a long time, and were able to produce photographic evidence that was over 10,000 years old
  • Exchange of hardware and information program in Nevada until 1979, when a "conflict" led to the programs termination
  • Beings left, but were to return at a date written in a format not understood
  • US Govt started the back-engineering program with this hardware and information
  • Aliens relayed information about how to manipulate the brain to anesthetize the human body without any physical contact from a remote source
  • Brain needs to be in a relaxed state, similar to hypnosis. If it is subject to any external simulation, the method is ineffective
  • They stated that man was the product of externally corrected evolution
  • Man as a species has been genetically altered 65 times
  • Refer to humans as "containers" but Bob is unaware what this means

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 18/06/2023 at 8:32 PM, Taomeow said:

But back to aliens visiting or refusing to visit our planet.  

Some of them have a problem, not with the human species but with an older, wiser one.

May be an illustration of elephant

@Taomeow Hey I love this one! Where is it from?

M

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

Id say Bob Lazar  has to be the best source of information on this

Heres a far lesser known tape he put together in the early days

Very much worth the 40 mins of anyones time who is interested in the science behind this, and he ends with some of the general info

Hers a cliff notes  of part 2 where Bob relays some of the information he was shown during his initial briefing for the project

(This for those who cannot or dont want to watch the whole thing) 

• Discussing the origin of the craft as Zeta Reticuli star system (Where Betty and Barney hill say the beings that abducted them came from.
  • In this case, the beings supposedly come from Reticuli 4 (1 day here  = 90 hours in earth time)
  • Beings weigh 25-50 pounds and 3-4 feet tall (hairless)
  • Visiting earth for a long time, and were able to produce photographic evidence that was over 10,000 years old
  • Exchange of hardware and information program in Nevada until 1979, when a "conflict" led to the programs termination
  • Beings left, but were to return at a date written in a format not understood
  • US Govt started the back-engineering program with this hardware and information
  • Aliens relayed information about how to manipulate the brain to anesthetize the human body without any physical contact from a remote source
  • Brain needs to be in a relaxed state, similar to hypnosis. If it is subject to any external simulation, the method is ineffective
  • They stated that man was the product of externally corrected evolution
  • Man as a species has been genetically altered 65 times
  • Refer to humans as "containers" but Bob is unaware what this means

I want to believe Bob's story.

It just bakes my brain looking at that senate.gov legislation. 

Can you believe the words in the document?

This is an actual law that may be passed.

Insane.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kakapo said:

I want to believe Bob's story.

His  is about the only story I give credence too.  Well his and the military stuff thats coming to the forefront now,

Also what happened in Varginha is not easily dismissed 

I tend to take Bob at his word, I dont see his motive for lying (unlike insert name here who makes a living off it)

1 minute ago, kakapo said:

It just bakes my brain looking at that senate.gov legislation. 

Can you believe the words in the document?

This is an actual law that may be passed.

Insane.

Yes we live in that age now.

But the compartmentalization within pockets of power in an organisation doesnt surprise me.

It amazes me that it took them this long to get under it

Interesting discussion here on the legislation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Supposedly PNG is pissed of with USA as it came and stole some 'unusual meteorite fragments '  that landed in the ocean in PNGs territorial waters .

23 hours ago, Mandrake said:

M

I don't remember!  It was sitting on my desktop screen as a picture I dragged there from somewhere.  :) 

Makes me wonder why my cat is so vigilant about every little insect (are all of them really insects?..) she spots.  Aside from bugs, flies, spiders etc., she occasionally seems to hunt, with extreme tenacity and focus, something entirely invisible to the human eye.    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

I don't remember!  It was sitting on my desktop screen as a picture I dragged there from somewhere.  :) 

Makes me wonder why my cat is so vigilant about every little insect (are all of them really insects?..) she spots.  Aside from bugs, flies, spiders etc., she occasionally seems to hunt, with extreme tenacity and focus, something entirely invisible to the human eye.    

Shout out if you find out. I'd love to have it as a poster : )

• Like 1

On 7/15/2023 at 8:59 AM, Mandrake said:

M

The picture is titled Observer II by Piotr Baćko.  Polish Artist.

The only places I found it were reposts of it on Twitter and the like...  I am a member of none of those so didn't see if you could purchase prints of it via those apps.  Nor did I find a personal site for Piotr where it is available.

But your mileage may vary.

Happy hunting...

• Like 2

I like this one. 

They explain there are litterally swarming with helpful peaceful aliens and interdimensionals trying to help us, but CIA has deliberately tried to scare us from reaching out and utilizing the aid and connection they offer.

• Thanks 1

I have read that many of those abducted by ufos, under therapeutic hypnosis describe being examined and operated on by aliens.

When taken to a deeper state of hypnosis they report that the ufo occupants are actually humans - that speak German.

Is that why the US government is determined that ufos are alien?

"Evidence suggests that the UFO/alien abduction phenomenon is exclusively experienced by white people in the United States"

https://read.dukeupress.edu/qui-parle/article-abstract/31/1/143/314947/Starships-and-Slave-ShipsBlack-Ontology-and-the?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Edited by Lairg
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Lairg said:

"Evidence suggests that the UFO/alien abduction phenomenon is exclusively experienced by white people in the United States"

https://read.dukeupress.edu/qui-parle/article-abstract/31/1/143/314947/Starships-and-Slave-ShipsBlack-Ontology-and-the?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Nothing is easier these days than to become an expert on any issue -- all one has to do is make things up and call it "evidence suggests," just the way the dude you quoted did.  

Some of the most famous alien abduction stories have been reported by people who are not white and/or not living in the United States.  E.g., 

Antônio Vilas Boas, a Brazilian farmer,

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, former President of the Republic of Kalmykia (which is part of the Russian federation located in Europe; Kalmyks are ethnically Mongols, and the only people in Europe whose native religion is Buddhism);

Robert Taylor, a forestry worker in Livingston, Scotland;

Twelve children at Ariel School near Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, all of them black, who had a simultaneous experience;

Billy Meier, a Swiss national (whom his Greek wife accused of faking his experiences after he left her, but who corroborated them while they were together -- the story is far from clear, except the part that he wasn't American) 

and so on. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Some of the most famous alien abduction stories have been reported by people who are not white and/or not living in the United States. 

To rephrase the quote:  In the US, abductees are white.

5 hours ago, Lairg said:

To rephrase the quote:  In the US, abductees are white.

Barney Hill

• Like 1

I've heard from someone claiming inside sources told him 85% of all abductee's and close contacts are from Scottish/Celtic and Native American ancestry 

I have been following Bob Lazar's presentations for quite a while. I agree with others here that he is among the more credible UFO whistleblowers.

In this interesting episode of the Joe Rogan Experience

Lazar claims having seen nine alien spaceships in Area-51, even though he only had a chance to examine one of them.

His 'outlandish' claim now got an at least partial confirmation by the recent revelation that the OP refers to.

As it happens, I am currently working on a heavily illustrated sci-fi novel that narrates the first--rather dramatic--encounter between humanity and certain extraterrestrial civilizations. 

More on this to follow. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1