Swami Jai

What is the Kunlun Energy

From Max:

Hello Taobums,

What is Kunlun? It is the one sympathetic vibration that connects every living thing in the seen and unseen world. It is the one law as the essence of unconditional love and compassion. It bridges space, time, energy and matter. The shaman see it as a glowing spiderweb of living brightness, or the glue that gives connectivity to all things within the great mystery.

Kunlun is a practice that allows us to express our individuality with total freedom of body, mind and spirit.

Kunlun isn't power, it isn't something to be harnessed within the body, rather it is a free flowing essence, giving the practitioner understanding of this one law, to enjoy life for what it is, to become compassionate towards self and others, to become the drop of individuality that merges with the ocean of wisdom.

Kunlun is the natural essence of our being, free of obstruction, it emanates through us from the source and empowers us through personal interaction with each other. It is direct experience with the Tao. It is personal and subjective. Once you are tapped into it, amazing thing begin to happen.

My understanding may be different or not in perfect relation with others, but it doesn't matter, what's important is the effect of its virtues on you.

I am just a simple person, still seeking to understand the Tao. I don't consider myself a master, nor do I call myself "teacher," I just like to be friends with others on the path, through compassion for those seeking the greatness within themselves.

What is Kunlun? only you can answer.

Max

P.S. Thank you Tao Bums for all you have done to help spread Kunlun to the world through your personal testimonies and experimentation.

Yes, Kunlun sounds different than other systems of alchemy or Tao. It's not about building up energy or creating something new so much as connecting with something very deep.

The Shamans Web Max mentioned sounds alot like "Indras Web" talked about in Buddhism. Great post from Max. I think alot of people have been dying to hear some more from him besides "It's a vacuum" or "practice Kunlun and Red Phoenix and you can achieve Golden Dragon Body".

If we can look forward to more info like this on the Kunlun forum my guess is it will become a very good discussion.

Cam

Guest winpro07

he wants us practicing, not figuring it all out

Thanks Sifu Max

I hope to meet you soon. I will post what Learning Kunlun from your book has done for me so far.

Thanks again for the blessing of Kunlun.

I think of Kunlun as my friend and ally For my ally is the Force the force of life and healing.

Peace

Jedi777

Max's first post!! :lol:

Nothing I can say can do the situation justice. I'm extremely honored to be a student of Max and it's a total bleeping blast to have a bunch of taobums in on it at the same time. Cam and I often remark that we couldn't have fantasized a situation even half as excellent.

-Yoda

Besides all the cool practices people should also know Max is very strong and an excellent martial artist.

He threw Yoda around like a Cabbage Patch Kid during Bagua practice in the Holiday Inn Courtyard!

Based on that description I'm a Kunlun practitioner...'cept I don't call it that.

But of course all paths lead to the Tao.

Of immeasurable import is that it is YOUR path.

Be well upon yours.

Love.

xeno

Actually, Max said this(via Chris) here before. I thought this was an awesome post and really did sum alot of things up:

The Kunlun opens up the 14 meridians, the jing lo, the three dan tiens, ad the secret square inch. It also awakens the nine palace pathways (the hotu).

The Microcosmic Orbit is also opened and it allows the chi to flow in both directions.

When the MCO flows in reverse it is called the Red Dragon circulation (Mao Shan). We have a whole method for this type of circulation that is not taught and are our more secret practices.

The whole purpose of Kunlun is to open ALL of the energy channels and all of the dan tiens regardless of what style you previously practiced.

In different Chinese traditions some say the MCO goes through the spine, some say it goes behind the spine and some say it goes in front of the spine. Regardless of the tradition, when combined with Kunlun it will open whichever flow you practice.

Everyone is right and everyone wins.

If you have the founder of Yang Tai Chi system (original way), he has designed the set in a specific way. Then in present day take three Yang Tai Chi teachers. Even though the knowledge comes from the first master, because of slight variations in the method, each will say that theirs it the original and correct way of doing Yang Tai Chi. So while they all come from the same source, they will disagree.

The end result, even with all the minor variations, will be the same

What happens after Hot?

"Supported by Yin, Embrace Yang."

dunno, I havent boiled it all off yet :D

I am so thrilled that this post has taken off like it has and all of my friends here, even though we have never met, are really just allowing this flow of knowledge to take place. And for Maxs post, wow. I feel so happy to just here Max's insight again. I feel that was a beautiful explanation that really brought the practice right into my heart. Just by reading those words, kunlun is expressed. Words and logic aren't anything bad but more of something us humans gobble up in order to reinforce the path we are walking. Its like a action movie that has you all pumped up at the end. That is the effect of those beautiful letters put together to create a conscious being in its Self. I feel like I may be rambling but I am so excited to be a friend of all of you lovely beings and am just trying to express an abstract view of that love.

From Max:

Hello Taobums,

What is Kunlun? It is the one sympathetic vibration that connects every living thing in the seen and unseen world. It is the one law as the essence of unconditional love and compassion. It bridges space, time, energy and matter. The shaman see it as a glowing spiderweb of living brightness, or the glue that gives connectivity to all things within the great mystery.

Kunlun is a practice that allows us to express our individuality with total freedom of body, mind and spirit.

Kunlun isn't power, it isn't something to be harnessed within the body, rather it is a free flowing essence, giving the practitioner understanding of this one law, to enjoy life for what it is, to become compassionate towards self and others, to become the drop of individuality that merges with the ocean of wisdom.

Kunlun is the natural essence of our being, free of obstruction, it emanates through us from the source and empowers us through personal interaction with each other. It is direct experience with the Tao. It is personal and subjective. Once you are tapped into it, amazing thing begin to happen.

My understanding may be different or not in perfect relation with others, but it doesn't matter, what's important is the effect of its virtues on you.

I am just a simple person, still seeking to understand the Tao. I don't consider myself a master, nor do I call myself "teacher," I just like to be friends with others on the path, through compassion for those seeking the greatness within themselves.

Max

P.S. Thank you Tao Bums for all you have done to help spread Kunlun to the world through your personal testimonies and experimentation.

WOW, thank you Max!

Very heartfelt..

~ Deep bow ~

Different trees, leaning towards the one sun, similar roots, same water.

One Mind Way

Edited by Spectrum

Hi Kunlun people,

So Golden Dragon Body comes from levels 1,2,3 of the book or does one need to do Red Phoniex 1,2,3 and other stuff. This is where im getting mixed up reading different threads!!! :(

Regards

WYG

Thinking about it alot since so many people feel they getting results and something different from it!

Would like to give it a shot as long as it doesnt effect my own practice!?

So does one need to have red phoenix and the like to attain the Golden Dragon Body?

Also has anyone seen these people attain it during there practice, like see them turn into light, who was there to see it?

WYG

Wun Yuen Gong,

The best way to begin practice is going to a seminar. There you will learn red phoenix, and you'll also learn if all of it will conflict with your own practice by asking Max directly.

Personally, I don't know anything about golden dragon body...pretty far off goal right now. What I love about kunlun is how well it accomplishes all the great aspects of good qigong (and yoga, which I was originally into) practice in one piece of cake form. No more wondering about whether the practice is effective - all I have to do is sit back and watch it be more effective than I could ever imagine!

Anyway, if you still doubt whether this is a good way to go or not, then just do what you think is best. I don't think anyone really cares to CONVINCE you that this is a great thing to do. If you are interested, then learn more the correct way: by going to a seminar and practicing.

Thanks Scotty,

Ive been thinking about it for along time i bought the book about 8 months or more ago i did sit and try the level 1 for about 10-15 mins and the legs was shaking and that all i didnt go deep into it was just an experiment. Im not after people to convince me persa just trying to gather as much information as i can to come to my own decision. Ive always been like this even with kung fu i do my research!

I also gotta look into how much time i have extra to apply it as i have alot on my plate right now, i do like everyones results its very intriguing and sooner or later will have to try for myself. :)

Anyway hope that helps you understand where im at and why the questions!

WYG :)

From Max:

Hello Taobums,

Max

Yup. Sounds exactly like Metta. Grooves.

Hi Kunlun people,

So Golden Dragon Body comes from levels 1,2,3 of the book or does one need to do Red Phoniex 1,2,3 and other stuff. This is where im getting mixed up reading different threads!!! :(

Regards

WYG

WYG,

As I understand it all you need are Kunlun 1 and Red Phoenix. Everything else is just refinement or aimed at developing other aspects, but ultimately are not necessary for developing the Golden Dragon Body...

You can depict a landscape with a photo, but you can also paint, draw or sculpt it - the photo already describes the landscape, but the other mediums add a different perspective/quality...

Bear in mind I'm yet to meet Max, but this is what I've understood from reading the posts and the book about Kunlun (the same posts that you've read).

Interesting postscript to Max's comment:

Missing matter found in deep space

By Maggie Fox, Health and Science Editor

2008/5/20

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Astronomers have found some matter that had been missing in deep space and say it is strung along web-like filaments that form the backbone of the universe.

The ethereal strands of hydrogen and oxygen atoms could account for up to half the matter that scientists knew must be there but simply could not see, the researchers reported on Tuesday.

Scientists have long known there is far more matter in the universe than can be accounted for by visible galaxies and stars. Not only is there invisible baryonic matter -- the protons and neutrons that make up atoms -- but there also is an even larger amount of invisible "dark" matter.

Now about half of the missing baryonic matter has turned up, seen by the orbiting Hubble space telescope and NASA's Far Ultraviolet Spectroscopic Explorer, or FUSE.

2008_05_20t151025_450x296_us_space_matter.jpg

"We think we are seeing the strands of a web-like structure that forms the backbone of the universe," said Mike Shull of the University of Colorado, who helped lead the study published in The Astrophysical Journal.

The matter is spread as superheated oxygen and hydrogen in what looked like vast empty spaces between galaxies.

However, observations of a quasar -- a bright object far off in space -- show its light is diffused much as a lighthouse can reflect on a thin fog that was invisible in the dark.

"It is kind of like a spider web. The gravity of the spider web is what produced what we see," Shull said in a telephone interview. "It's very thin. Some of it is very hot gas, almost a million degrees."

This is where the dark matter comes in. The dark matter is heating up the gas, Shull said.

"Dark matter has gravity. It pulls the gas in," Shull said. "This causes what I call sonic booms -- shock waves. This shock heats it to a million degrees. That makes it even harder to see."

The atoms of oxygen are in a stripped-down, ionized form. Five of the eight electrons are gone. It emits an ultraviolet spectrum of light that instruments aboard FUSE and Hubble can spot, Shull said.

These web-like filaments of matter are the structure upon which the galaxies form, he said.

"So when we look at the distribution of galaxies on a very large scale, we see they are not uniform," Shull said. "They spread out in sheets and filaments."

capt.cps.nel40.150508111659.photo00.photo.default-512x384.jpg

Some faint dwarf galaxies or wisps of matter in these structures could be forming galaxies right now, the researchers said.

Shull and colleagues said these webs of hydrogen and oxygen are too hot to be seen in visible light and too cool to be seen in X-rays.

(Editing by Will Dunham and Xavier Briand)

Edited by vortex