Swami Jai

What is the Kunlun Energy

Chris, I ask reasonably answerable questions pertaining to your experience. You ask unreasonably answerable questions pertaining to all possible "subjective experiences"...well shucks, no can do, if you can, well, then by all means add that to my of questions for you, but in fairness please consider it an unreasonably answerable one as you should of for me. But I'll tell you what, you answer the reasonably answerable ones and I'll answer the unreasonably answerable ones...how can you pass up that deal? Suggest you start with the reasonably answerable question that I've most recently posed of you: what do you experience when you view your kunlun-r-us bank account?

C'mon just answer...truthfully...do I have to dare you?

-----------

the mans got stamina!

;)

Chris, I ask reasonably answerable questions pertaining to your experience. You ask unreasonably answerable questions pertaining to all possible "subjective experiences"...well shucks, no can do, if you can, well, then by all means add that to my of questions for you, but in fairness please consider it an unreasonably answerable one as you should of for me. But I'll tell you what, you answer the reasonably answerable ones and I'll answer the unreasonably answerable ones...how can you pass up that deal? Suggest you start with the reasonably answerable question that I've most recently posed of you: what do you experience when you view your kunlun-r-us bank account?

C'mon just answer...truthfully...do I have to dare you?

It is definitely not what you may think, but by keeping things simple we are keeping the boat afloat.

This practice is becoming very popular and with that comes lots of interest and many offers from many people. Kunlun could EASILY become a cult if we were so inclined, but Max continues to encourage people to be self-empowered and to not follow anyone.

He gives the practice and sets you free. You don't need to see him again.

If money was the motivation we could make a HELL of a lot more of it and give a whole lot less.

His teachings are so good and so rare that he could charge into the tens of thousands of dollars for the opportunity to learn from him and people would pay it, but he will never do that.

There ARE good people in the world. Max is one of them.

Xeno, I know you don't know Max personally or know anything about the actual experience of Kunlun, but we are trying to do a good thing for the world and it seems to be working.

For your own sake, please try not to be so cynical. It makes for a miserable existence.

I am one of them too!

Yes! If you cut your head off you will find the Tao!

But that will not be in the way of the Tao.

Take a deep breath, smile, be glad you are alive. Congrats, you have found the Tao.

Think about it.

It is definitely not what you may think, but by keeping things simple we are keeping the boat afloat.

This practice is becoming very popular and with that comes lots of interest and many offers from many people. Kunlun could EASILY become a cult if we were so inclined, but Max continues to encourage people to be self-empowered and to not follow anyone.

He gives the practice and sets you free. You don't need to see him again.

If money was the motivation we could make a HELL of a lot more of it and give a whole lot less.

His teachings are so good and so rare that he could charge into the tens of thousands of dollars for the opportunity to learn from him and people would pay it, but he will never do that.

Xeno, I know you don't know Max personally or know anything about the actual experience of Kunlun, but we are trying to do a good thing for the world and it seems to be working.

For your own sake, please try not to be so cynical. It makes for a miserable existence.

Disappoint me do you Chris. Questions you answer not. Of my existence, knowledge do not suppose.

Better answers suggest you provide. Also suggest leave out how much you think they're worth.

Edited by xenolith

Disappoint me do you Chris. Questions you answer not. Of my existence, knowledge do not suppose.

Better answers suggest you provide. Also suggest leave out how much you think they're worth.

Humor you I try. Humorless you seem to be.

Linear mind you possess. Hinder your evolution it will.

Wishing you the best I am. Caring what you write I do not.

Writing in this dorky style I will stop. Returning to normal I am.

Good luck with your thing, man.

Guest winpro07

edit

Edited by winpro07

Linear mind you possess. Hinder your evolution it will.

Hey that shtick is Yoda's!! As we say on Degoba: kick your butt I will. :lol:

Hey that shtick is Yoda's!! As we say on Degoba: kick your butt I will. :lol:

Yoda, I think you should stay true to your freaky, Jedi nature and ONLY write in that format.

That would be great!

Cheers, bro. ;)

Guest winpro07
:lol: zenithofsloth has not his own voise he does. Edited by winpro07

"forward in all directions!!!"

"each to his, equally"

:lol:

Edited by rain

What is this from a Kunlun perspective www.shuichuan.com same :angry: or same same but different :) anyone who knows?

What is this from a Kunlun perspective www.shuichuan.com same :angry: or same same but different :) anyone who knows?

I posted that link last year. Nobody knew anything about it and nobody seemed interested. I would like to know more about it too, just out of curiosity.

Someone who cares to take on a new practice SHOULD check that out! It seems very similar to kunlun, and perhaps is the same thing with just slight variations. I would take that online course if I wasn't already kunluning. :)

Like taking an internal bubble bath and put these powerful magnets around the tub constantly making the bubble bath swish and sway from one end of the tub to the other making me either laugh or freak out.

That's my highly scientific and educated description :lol: