Mo Pai 2022

Hello this is my 1st topic yet after lurking for months lol. Anyways I have recently come across Mo Pai on the forums From what I heard everyone that practices It gets stage 4 cancer like the author of the english books why is that so? Also why do alot of u say it is the right path even so? Even so It seems so dangerous 

I should say I am not talking about anyone here about the cancer but in general

43 minutes ago, natural said:

I think searching elsewhere for info on Mo Pai elsewhere might serve you better, or not your mileage will vary!

I dont plan to practice it I have no system even through all the research lol. Mostly because everywhere Is back and forth fighting betweens one another's ideas and systems

1 minute ago, NewBalefulSun said:

I dont plan to practice it I have no system even through all the research lol. Mostly because everywhere Is back and forth fighting betweens one another's ideas and systems

That sounds like par for the course, LOL!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NewBalefulSun said:

Hello this is my 1st topic yet after lurking for months lol. Anyways I have recently come across Mo Pai on the forums From what I heard everyone that practices It gets stage 4 cancer like the author of the english books why is that so? Also why do alot of u say it is the right path even so? Even so It seems so dangerous 

Look, we hear all sorts of BS  I doubt anything gives   EVERYONE  who practices it,   a stage of cancer .

Anyone that believed that , I would suggest, needs a large dose of discernment   BEFORE investigating ANY system .

4 hours ago, NewBalefulSun said:

Then if you dont plan to practice it ... just drop the interest and start working on what you DO  plan to practice  .... if you have a plan .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Look, we hear all sorts of BS  I doubt anything gives   EVERYONE  who practices it,   a stage of cancer .

Anyone that believed that , I would suggest, needs a large dose of discernment   BEFORE investigating ANY system .

Yes well both authors of the mo pai books both died of aggressive cancer but anyways there are so so so so so many bs systems everywhere even after months of research I cant find anything good,accessible and REAL lol

6 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Who are these authors who died?

I belive 2 american ones they were taught mo pai learned and practiced it and died the same way of aggressive cancer they should be like the 2 main authors if u look up mo pai pdf in english.

You believe it but dont know any details about it .  Okay then .

- this thread has a 'curious'  title .

• Like 2

Eh, I've never understood the obsession with mo pai. 

If you want spiritual breakthroughs, meditate for longer. Go on long retreats. 

If you want exceptional good health, sign up to a gym and eat well.

It strikes me that the people who are seeking out mo pai, are really only looking for party tricks to impress their friends.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 8:06 PM, NewBalefulSun said:

Yes well both authors of the mo pai books both died of aggressive cancer but anyways there are so so so so so many bs systems everywhere even after months of research I cant find anything good,accessible and REAL lol

There are numerous styles/systems/schools that are "good" & ""real" 

seems like after months of lurking here you would've stumbled onto some of those.

now, as a signed in member, you have access to the Personal Practice Section. maybe, start perusing there, and see if anything resonates with you

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 8:06 PM, NewBalefulSun said:

I’m curious,

What criteria do you use to establish so (x5) many systems as bs?

What would make you feel a system is good and real?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2022 at 1:06 AM, NewBalefulSun said:

Plenty of good, accessible and real systems on this site if you look hard enough 

• Like 1