Scholar

I seek power

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, XianGong said:

A rule of thumb if you meditate less time a day than taking a dump takes, you won't progress far.

 

Depends.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

"Nothing on the Top but a Bucket and a Mop & an Illustrated Book about Birds." - Kurt Cobain in Plateau by Nirvana

 

And! The saying "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." is just a discouragement towards good people seeking change told by the powers that be, imho.

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XianGong said:

A rule of thumb if you meditate less time a day than taking a dump takes, you won't progress far.

 

 

Hmmmmmm ......

 

 

ojra6LGZrMasG3vKFSdpLHSQD5zyoLtavagaEhLq

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dmattwads said:

Let's say you get all the power you want, then what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Internal training in Taoism requires stilling the body and the mind, the longer the better.   Having a lot of money and power is only useful under normal living.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well trolled, Mr. Scholar.  2 minutes a day towards total domination of your foes.  This is the way.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Wilhelm said:

Well trolled, Mr. Scholar.  2 minutes a day towards total domination of your foes.  This is the way.

Probably about the same amount of time Bruce Lee trained a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Scholar said:

I dont care about englithment or anything like that, I seek power and dominance over those around me. Im gonna get every single secret of the most powerful daoist practices so I can get near my goal of power. Im summoning all daoist masters to teach me this art so I can flourish over my enemies and destroy(physically and/or mentally) those who DARE to oppose me. 

 

Ps: I cant pay so teach me for free. Thanks

Lol.

You can do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Satirists are often misunderstood but they have fun, and isn´t fun is it´s own kind of power?

 

I must have been tired last night because now in the morning after a full nights sleep this is so obviously satire lol. It had been a long day lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Edit: Damn, he got me 😂

Edited by Rara
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 4:21 PM, Scholar said:

I dont care about englithment or anything like that, I seek power and dominance over those around me. Im gonna get every single secret of the most powerful daoist practices so I can get near my goal of power. Im summoning all daoist masters to teach me this art so I can flourish over my enemies and destroy(physically and/or mentally) those who DARE to oppose me. 

 

Ps: I cant pay so teach me for free. Thanks

They say knowledge is power. why those who have it seems powerful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites