Scholar

I seek power

22 minutes ago, XianGong said:

A rule of thumb if you meditate less time a day than taking a dump takes, you won't progress far.

Depends.

• Haha 2

"Nothing on the Top but a Bucket and a Mop & an Illustrated Book about Birds." - Kurt Cobain in Plateau by Nirvana

And! The saying "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." is just a discouragement towards good people seeking change told by the powers that be, imho.

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

2 hours ago, XianGong said:

A rule of thumb if you meditate less time a day than taking a dump takes, you won't progress far.

Hmmmmmm ......

ojra6LGZrMasG3vKFSdpLHSQD5zyoLtavagaEhLq

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, dmattwads said:

Let's say you get all the power you want, then what?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Internal training in Taoism requires stilling the body and the mind, the longer the better.   Having a lot of money and power is only useful under normal living.   

Well trolled, Mr. Scholar.  2 minutes a day towards total domination of your foes.  This is the way.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Wilhelm said:

Well trolled, Mr. Scholar.  2 minutes a day towards total domination of your foes.  This is the way.

Probably about the same amount of time Bruce Lee trained a day.

15 hours ago, Scholar said:

I dont care about englithment or anything like that, I seek power and dominance over those around me. Im gonna get every single secret of the most powerful daoist practices so I can get near my goal of power. Im summoning all daoist masters to teach me this art so I can flourish over my enemies and destroy(physically and/or mentally) those who DARE to oppose me. 

Ps: I cant pay so teach me for free. Thanks

Lol.

You can do it!

14 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Satirists are often misunderstood but they have fun, and isn´t fun is it´s own kind of power?

I must have been tired last night because now in the morning after a full nights sleep this is so obviously satire lol. It had been a long day lol.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 4:21 PM, Scholar said:

I dont care about englithment or anything like that, I seek power and dominance over those around me. Im gonna get every single secret of the most powerful daoist practices so I can get near my goal of power. Im summoning all daoist masters to teach me this art so I can flourish over my enemies and destroy(physically and/or mentally) those who DARE to oppose me. 

Ps: I cant pay so teach me for free. Thanks

They say knowledge is power. why those who have it seems powerful.

Have power and enlightenment can really help in this world, I'm poor and I don't see any change after enlightenment and ki refinement and control (PS I'm living in Italy)

For ultimate power I do 5 pushups a day. I run a 1/2 mile every day! Even when my body is sore and my mind gives up I keep on going!

After meditating for a few seconds and my body is sore and my mind is distracted I never give up! I push on and meditate the other second no matter what!

Also become vegan is important one will become exhausted more quickly but never give up! keep on going! the struggle is real.

Also after these incredible hard and exhausting work out techniques it is important to sit on the couch, watch shows about other peoples lives and play video games for at least 12 hours a day...with sleep of course. Good luck!

• Haha 3