Scholar

I seek power

Recommended Posts

I dont care about englithment or anything like that, I seek power and dominance over those around me. Im gonna get every single secret of the most powerful daoist practices so I can get near my goal of power. Im summoning all daoist masters to teach me this art so I can flourish over my enemies and destroy(physically and/or mentally) those who DARE to oppose me. 

 

Ps: I cant pay so teach me for free. Thanks

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Never had much interest in Enlightenment when i first started training and i still don't. People train for various reasons. Having power is great...but as with all things, it must be tempered appropriately, to avoid harmful recoil. 

 

 

 

Edited by RiverSnake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

Never had much interest in Enlightenment when i first started training and i still don't. People train for various reasons. Having power is great...but as with all things, it must be tempered appropriately, to avoid harmful recoil. 

 

 

 

You are right , enlightenment is the weak man cope . Happiness is getting our desires FULLFILLED WITH NO RESTRICTION. Happiness is power and power is happiness.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Scholar said:

You are right , enlightenment is the weak man cope . Happiness is getting our desires FULLFILLED WITH NO RESTRICTION. Happiness is power and power is happiness.  

 

It's anti-Buddhism lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can learn power over yourself, but every person has their own power, and to overcome their Will to get yours is tricky buisiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

You want power?  Educate yourself in something valuable, like science or politics.  Learn the art of coercion.

I want the infinite will, which will open the doors for me to get the power in multiple ways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I want the infinite will, which will open the doors for me to get the power in multiple ways

 

Like Palpatine?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

 

Like Palpatine?

Whos that? Is he a taoist master?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Whos that? Is he a taoist master?

 

The sith Lord from Star Wars, the one that says "unlimited power"

palpatine-teethpng-1200x601.jpeg

Edited by dmattwads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmattwads said:

 

The sith Lord from Star Wars, the one that says "unlimited power"

True that, but also body shriveled.  Always playing games to fool people, never enough power, killed by disciple.  I didn't see the last couple episodes.

 

Sometimes those seeking POWER!! are really seeking Drama.   Power without wisdom leads to imbalance, an imbalance that gets worse and worse til it self destructs.  Part of wisdom is self control and keeping away from drama.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thelerner said:

True that, but also body shriveled.  Always playing games to fool people, never enough power, killed by disciple.  I didn't see the last couple episodes.

 

Sometimes those seeking POWER!! are really seeking Drama.   Power without wisdom leads to imbalance, an imbalance that gets worse and worse til it self destructs.  Part of wisdom is self control and keeping away from drama.

I couldn't agree more. Seeking is seeking to add to the self, add to the ego. A lot of those on the forum primarily seeking power tend to have a similar flavor when being communicated with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scholar said:

I dont care about englithment or anything like that, I seek power and dominance over those around me. Im gonna get every single secret of the most powerful daoist practices so I can get near my goal of power. Im summoning all daoist masters to teach me this art so I can flourish over my enemies and destroy(physically and/or mentally) those who DARE to oppose me. 

 

Ps: I cant pay so teach me for free. Thanks

 

The absolute power is the only thing truly worthy of cultivation, the power than can break through all limits and limitations of a human being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Wtf domt come at me with those nerd shit I want real powers

What you got so far?  Anything?  

 

Tell me what you do daily, I'll tell you where you're going.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scholar said:

I dont care about englithment or anything like that, I seek power and dominance over those around me. Im gonna get every single secret of the most powerful daoist practices so I can get near my goal of power. Im summoning all daoist masters to teach me this art so I can flourish over my enemies and destroy(physically and/or mentally) those who DARE to oppose me. 

 

Ps: I cant pay so teach me for free. Thanks

 

 

To those that seek  the secret of true power

 

 

Spoiler

56C520_01_Pengo.jpg

 

 

 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Wtf domt come at me with those nerd shit I want real powers

 

GSMaster  ? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thelerner said:

What you got so far?  Anything?  

 

Tell me what you do daily, I'll tell you where you're going.

I stretch before goung to bed and meditate 2 minutes a day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scholar said:

I stretch before goung to bed and meditate 2 minutes a day

There is room for improvement.  Stretch when you wake up and increase meditation by 50% to 3 minutes a day.

 

turnabout is fairplay.

my powers.  I was angry and irritated at my wife and friend, and I didn't act on it.  Instead I listened sympathetically and hung out.  In a warm shower I turned the knob to max cold and stayed in.  Did Wim Hof Breathing.. the long hold after exhaling is no longer the self water boarding I used to consider it.  I've moved doing 75 swings w/ 34# kettlebell to 80 swings w/ a 54 pounder. 

 

my failures.  My clever trade from yesterday is down 30%.  I wanted to get past level 4 of Rawn Clarks Archaeous, I can't (it's waking astral travel).  I long to escape to the eating, drinking and debauchery of Key West.. yet live in the cold midwest.  I have a dozen worthy books that lie unread.  I have paid courses of study, most notably 100 Days of Python.  I can't get past the boss on the next to last level of Drop Dead VR and my progress in Arizona Sunshine Zombie game is incredibly slow.  I can't survive the helicopter episode in SuperHot VR game.  I spend too much time playing games.   Could go on but would run out of paper.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I stretch before goung to bed and meditate 2 minutes a day

 

2mins might not be enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, thelerner said:

 

my failures.  My clever trade from yesterday is down 30%.  

 

Ah, but that 30% figure only tells part of the story.¬† Power is managing your position sizing so that you can roll with the occasional dramatic loss undaunted emotionally and financially.¬† It¬īs not whether you win or lose, it¬īs how you play the game.¬†¬†¬†

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A rule of thumb if you meditate less time a day than taking a dump takes, you won't progress far.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites