Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, thelerner said:

No, though strangely an older member and I purchased some dried Amanita muscaria, when it was still available on the net.  And like some other things I've tried at Burning Man they didn't have much affect.   Other then wives throwing out our 'stash'. 

 

Which could be the end result of my present endeavour.


I would advise never buy anything like that online!  Sources are always suspect. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ralis said:


With psilocybin it is best to start slowly with just enough to color up your world. Then you can see what is best for dosage.

Terrance McKenna recommended 7 dried grams which he said would flatten any ego. I would take that seriously. 

It's been recommended to me starting out with much less, the 3 to 5 gram, or rather closer to 3.  Though since I'll theoretically I'll have fresh for a week, perhaps try 2 or 3, which while 30 to 50 grams, the whole are supposedly 1/10 the potency of dried.  Rather, I'm willing to take it slow, probably make a tea. 

 

Rallis-I would advise never buy anything like that online!  Sources are always suspect. 

 

Good advice.  Nowadays it'd be on the Dark Web.  I'm going back so far, that it was legal then.  The place had good reviews and delivered what they said.

Edited by thelerner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, thelerner said:

It's been recommended to me starting out with much less, the 3 to 5 gram, or rather closer to 3.  Though since I'll theoretically I'll have fresh for a week, perhaps try 2 or 3, which while 30 to 50 grams, the whole are supposedly 1/10 the potency of dried.  Rather, I'm willing to take it slow, probably make a tea. 


People around here usually go to the mountains to trip on shrooms. The large dosages will flatten the ego as well as leaving one in a state of not being able to move. :lol:

Each entheogen will have different effects/visions depending on climate, geographical location as well as other variables. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mesh macan, not sure about the spelling, first I ever had. 

Thai stick and puna bud left lasting memories from 70`s.

First run in with the law was in Louisville, I had an igloo playmate full of red and gold. The officer said, "if there's beer in that cooler, you're going to jail" 

It's a bit of a long story about what ensued. 2 hits of orange sunshine were involved. And a helicopter.....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ralis said:


With psilocybin it is best to start slowly with just enough to color up your world. Then you can see what is best for dosage. 
 

Terrance McKenna recommended 7 dried grams which he said would flatten any ego. I would take that seriously. 

All psilocybins are not created equal. Some come on strong and fast. Others wait 45 minutes to an hour before things start looking a little different. Take about an hour before sunset!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone heard of the Emerald Hash Plant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ralis said:


I would advise never buy anything like that online!  Sources are always suspect. 

 

A friend (inexperienced .... although he does not think so )  bought some on line seeds from Holland - guaranteed  super good , special and 90% female assured  and VERY expensive . I looked at them and "Dude !  Some of these are not even mature seeds ! " he got about a 10%   sprout rate .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A got a mushroom story I wrote many years back, about taking the mushrooms here, its  around somewhere ;   'Shaman Trippy '     -   I'll try and dig it out .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, zerostao said:

Mesh macan, not sure about the spelling, first I ever had. 

Michoacán?

 

21 hours ago, zerostao said:

Thai stick and puna bud left lasting memories from 70`s.

First run in with the law was in Louisville, I had an igloo playmate full of red and gold. The officer said, "if there's beer in that cooler, you're going to jail" 

It's a bit of a long story about what ensued. 2 hits of orange sunshine were involved. And a helicopter.....

Beer, acid, a helicopter, and the law?

I’m listening...

🤣

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steve said:

Michoacán?

 

Beer, acid, a helicopter, and the law?

I’m listening...

🤣

 

Singularity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its interesting, the golden like hairs act like rope, transferring data between different plants; one could call it the THC line haha

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Steve, Michoacan makes sense.

Sadly there was no beer in the igloo playmate. 

About a quarter pound columbian red and another quarter pounder of columbian gold. 

I was in the back seat of a convertible, with the igloo.

2 other dudes up front. In a large parking lot, probably a mall.

We were there to watch midnite movies. 

It may have been the orange sunshine or it could have been the sere training the air force provided, kicking in. Either way, my mistake was not grabbing that cooler as I flew out of the back seat vanishing quickly.

I hid underneath parked cars and methodically kept moving under car to car away from the scene. 

I could hear other police arriving and their walkie talkies were amplified by the vitamin. I heard them say he is wearing a black Jack Daniel's tshirt. Which was inaccurate, I'd never be caught dead in a Tennessee whiskey shirt. Kentucky straight bourbon, thank you. However it was a midnight blue linerd skynyrd resembling Jack Daniel's. And that was quickly removed. 

At one point two cops walked past the vehicle I was under as overhead a police helicopter was using a search light scanning the parking lot. The sound of the chopper's rotors were also greatly amplified. One of those cops said "can't wait to get my nightstick working on that scumbag"

That wasn't going to happen. I made my way out of the parking lot, crossed into a residential area kept moving towards the river. Crossed the Ohio on an old, no longer in service railroad bridge. Spent the rest of the night at a friend's house in clarksville indiana.

Losing the half pound sucked. And my 2 comrades were taken to the Jefferson county jail. In kentucky a half pound was and remains till this day, a misdemeanor.  Charges were dismissed against them at court. They both said the weed belonged to the un named dude in the back seat and they thought it had beer in it. The cop testified he thought the cooler belonged  to the fleeing scumbag. 

Not my most enjoyable trip, none the less unforgettable. I was thinking, damn what's up Louisville police, that was a lot of resources and manpower response to some bum with some weed. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zerostao said:

Thanks Steve, Michoacan makes sense.

Sadly there was no beer in the igloo playmate. 

About a quarter pound columbian red and another quarter pounder of columbian gold. 

I was in the back seat of a convertible, with the igloo.

2 other dudes up front. In a large parking lot, probably a mall.

We were there to watch midnite movies. 

It may have been the orange sunshine or it could have been the sere training the air force provided, kicking in. Either way, my mistake was not grabbing that cooler as I flew out of the back seat vanishing quickly.

I hid underneath parked cars and methodically kept moving under car to car away from the scene. 

I could hear other police arriving and their walkie talkies were amplified by the vitamin. I heard them say he is wearing a black Jack Daniel's tshirt. Which was inaccurate, I'd never be caught dead in a Tennessee whiskey shirt. Kentucky straight bourbon, thank you. However it was a midnight blue linerd skynyrd resembling Jack Daniel's. And that was quickly removed. 

At one point two cops walked past the vehicle I was under as overhead a police helicopter was using a search light scanning the parking lot. The sound of the chopper's rotors were also greatly amplified. One of those cops said "can't wait to get my nightstick working on that scumbag"

That wasn't going to happen. I made my way out of the parking lot, crossed into a residential area kept moving towards the river. Crossed the Ohio on an old, no longer in service railroad bridge. Spent the rest of the night at a friend's house in clarksville indiana.

Losing the half pound sucked. And my 2 comrades were taken to the Jefferson county jail. In kentucky a half pound was and remains till this day, a misdemeanor.  Charges were dismissed against them at court. They both said the weed belonged to the un named dude in the back seat and they thought it had beer in it. The cop testified he thought the cooler belonged  to the fleeing scumbag. 

Not my most enjoyable trip, none the less unforgettable. I was thinking, damn what's up Louisville police, that was a lot of resources and manpower response to some bum with some weed. 

 

Did you mention it was two barrels of orange sunshine? One is enough to completely unhinge your mind. :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes 2 barrels. That may explain a few things concerning that night.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got busted 'tripping' in the 70s out the back of Kurnell Oil Refinery    :D     we where parked there in mates van , looking at all the pretty lights and the flaming chimneys  and smoking  joints .   The cops pulled up behind us , one comes up to the window  and ...

 

" You havent got any under aged girls in the back there have you ?"

 

Us  ;    :blink::blink:   er ... no .     They have a look .... ask what we where doing  and we said looking at the flaming chimneys . Then they told us to go home .

 

I'm havin flash backs  now to those days ;  we had a   crazy beach front flat / party  canna house / drop in / tripping pad on top of the take away shop at Wanda beach . Its still there actually, I saw it last time in Sydney .

 

entrance-to-the-cafe.jpg

 

we used to lower a basket with rope out the window so one of us would fill it up with hamburgers and fish and chips and shit .

 

Its about 300 m from the beach .....  ohhhh the things that used to happen there !   :D

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, zerostao said:

Yes 2 barrels. That may explain a few things concerning that night.

 

I imagine you should still be peaking. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 8:28 AM, zerostao said:

Thanks Steve, Michoacan makes sense.

Sadly there was no beer in the igloo playmate. 

About a quarter pound columbian red and another quarter pounder of columbian gold. 

I was in the back seat of a convertible, with the igloo.

2 other dudes up front. In a large parking lot, probably a mall.

We were there to watch midnite movies. 

It may have been the orange sunshine or it could have been the sere training the air force provided, kicking in. Either way, my mistake was not grabbing that cooler as I flew out of the back seat vanishing quickly.

I hid underneath parked cars and methodically kept moving under car to car away from the scene. 

I could hear other police arriving and their walkie talkies were amplified by the vitamin. I heard them say he is wearing a black Jack Daniel's tshirt. Which was inaccurate, I'd never be caught dead in a Tennessee whiskey shirt. Kentucky straight bourbon, thank you. However it was a midnight blue linerd skynyrd resembling Jack Daniel's. And that was quickly removed. 

At one point two cops walked past the vehicle I was under as overhead a police helicopter was using a search light scanning the parking lot. The sound of the chopper's rotors were also greatly amplified. One of those cops said "can't wait to get my nightstick working on that scumbag"

That wasn't going to happen. I made my way out of the parking lot, crossed into a residential area kept moving towards the river. Crossed the Ohio on an old, no longer in service railroad bridge. Spent the rest of the night at a friend's house in clarksville indiana.

Losing the half pound sucked. And my 2 comrades were taken to the Jefferson county jail. In kentucky a half pound was and remains till this day, a misdemeanor.  Charges were dismissed against them at court. They both said the weed belonged to the un named dude in the back seat and they thought it had beer in it. The cop testified he thought the cooler belonged  to the fleeing scumbag. 

Not my most enjoyable trip, none the less unforgettable. I was thinking, damn what's up Louisville police, that was a lot of resources and manpower response to some bum with some weed. 

Thanks for sharing, what a trip!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rainbow Kush:

 

 rainbow__primary_0480.jpgrainbow-flower.svg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone here smoke whilst doing Kunlun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mark said:

Anyone here smoke whilst doing Kunlun?


I don’t do Kunlun, but cannabis will ramp down brainwaves to alpha and theta which is beneficial for cultivation. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont do kunlun directly, however there is some overlap considering I do some Jenny Lamb and Chris Matsuo stuff.

Herb can help one relax, it wont get you totally to sung, imo

I reckon ya dont wanna be palm striked by anyone in theta

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, I've got some of his videos, Red Lightning is pretty cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites