4 hours ago, ralis said:

With cloning, genetic drift occurs. Especially, with all the crazy hybridization these days. Just before harvest bud leaves started to dry up. Really pissed me off! 

My plants were around 4’ each which should have yielded about 2 lbs each. 

Those dark purplelish strains are really special, tried runtz for first time last month! I hope to start growing soon, good luck for your next batch

Oh ... errrmmm  .... the only thing I know about 'genetic drift' is 

it would make a good name for a band .

a3308133704_2.jpg

On 11/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, Nungali said:

A four plant limit - in pots  

:)

weed-05.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=400

Legal in your country?

• Like 1

Some nice Ice, need to fetch my hands on more

.jpg?t=6911588a0943cd33f0e537219663f8c69bf0386cdf18fef10920d5c85d3c906a

Edited by Draco

2 hours ago, ralis said:

Legal in your country?

No effin way !  its a state thing . Used to be able to grow some in S.A. .... dont know what happened with that .

A few years back , my neighbor got busted ;    helicopter with 3 crew flew around her garden { $ cost ? } , then a 4WD with 4 crew turned up and spent over an hours there  { $ cost ? }  and gave here a charge for cultivation ( she had one immature plant in veggie patch ), she had to go to court { $ cost ? }  and got fined  $100 . 

The worst one I heard about was a mother who had a badly epileptic son, she was at her wits ,  her physical and emotional ends ... until a friend recommend  M . Then she got onto a Doc who supplied . She was amazed at how their lives turned into some normality . But then Doc got busted . Anyway , they made a tv doco about it and how stupid the law was  and the woman said she now had to get it from other sources .

next week she got busted , and not a normal bust but  cops in riot gear, armor ... heaps of them , descended on her , like an anti-terrorist operation .  Cant remember the  punishment , it was over the top  .

Now we do have some medical M permissions , but  its difficult .