centertime

Where is Jeff? I would like to contact him

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Apech said:

 

 

I've always believed in the maxim 'waste no time denying evil but steadfastly affirm the good' - not sure who said that by the way.  If you meet an obstacle, temptation or threat of some kind - or even a side road to nowhere - then that is still in the bigger picture, the path.

 

There is another maxim - “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” or as John Stuart Mill originally said in 1867 - “Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

 

Quote

 

I never got into Jeff's thing at all , although I used to chat with him from time to time.  He is quite an interesting fellow - who has some interesting abilities which I don't pretend to fully understand.  For some people he seems to open up their practice to a whole new level - so called 'going light' - which appears to be some kind of access to visible fields of energy etc.  Although Jeff always said he couldn't 'see' himself and indeed dismissed some of it as 'astral' - meaning, I think low level psychic stuff.

 

 

The only time I’ve ever seen a “light body“ is in relation to Jeff’s energies. I believe to this day that his “light” is indeed astral light, which he is so dismissive of and takes such pains to distance himself from, because he knows from reading the literature that ‘Astral’ is meaningless spiritually. Let’s not forget that his original  ‘group merges’ were called “astral parties”. 

 

Quote

His impact on people could be extreme - either for the 'good' (perceived) or 'bad'.  Some, I know had some extremely troubling experiences after the briefest of contacts with him.  For me - for a while even just chatting to him gave me a headache - but after a while this stopped.  I found his energy was overly intense - and I always got the impression of a person who had been gifted enormous power but not with the wisdom or sensitivity to use it appropriately.  Which is why I always kept him at arms length - especially as I began to hear from others strange stories about dodgy practices and so on.  In fact it was his and the Light Group's reaction to criticism from those who had had bad experiences which was most telling - and the reaction was on occasion quite abusive - which does not denote a very high level of wisdom or kindness.  In group/out group preference overriding general concern for the welfare of others is not a good sign. 

 

Among the 'Light Group' generally - I would say there was a lot of emotionality - which is why I suppose any criticism was greeted with hostility.  I suspect that whatever practice they do opens them up considerably but doesn't always address their karmic content - I mean the kind of ground work we all have to do to cultivate a sound and balanced subtle body.  Maybe Jeff offers a 'quick' way to some state which leaves people slightly unstable or exposed emotionally - I'm not sure.

 

One thing that Jeff always pushed was the concept of 'no boundaries' - that is we are all just open to the infinite - and he derided any idea of psychic protection and the like.  This may be where the parasitic infection comes in - since most systems accept the idea of needing to remove the effects of negative actions, illness and parasites/demons whatever you like to call them.  If you are seriously going to accept that reality is an infinite field of energy/consciousness (or however you like to put it) then you have to accept that entities exist and need to be confronted (read lives of any great mystic/saint/yogi).  It's naive to think other wise.

 

 

I have it on good authority that entities are indeed part of Jeff’s system, and that once you have welcomed them in they don’t leave, but continue to visit at their whim. People can read a post from Emerald Head and not believe his insistence that entities still harass him, but this is an underlying belief of at least some of the people involved with Jeff, and most certainly not just his detractors. 

 

Quote

 

People are free in my book to do, or try, whatever they want, always at their own risk.  There is no spiritual nanny state - in the end we are all cultivators or to put it more dramatically warriors - and we need to do what we need to do and take the results on the chin - learn from it - dust ourselves off and move on.  So no matter what you think of the Jeff issue - blame and regret is not the way.  Just thank the universe for the lesson and keep on going.

 

 


No harm in warning the unwary. If you are made aware of the various Jeff facets - kundalini excitation, entities, astral capability, and belief that you are a god, then good luck to you, go in fully informed and enjoy becoming one of the elect, but don’t expect daobum members to believe you are one of the chosen few. 
 

 

 

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Still not done bashing Jeff? You guys are pathetic...

 

e259f6c96a9045c3d4e5779ffd8712be.jpg.37d77b341fab7ff3956cc3048d72cef0.jpg

 

Is this what going light is like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i think apech already said it. but there is a crowd for which shortcuts and dabbling in the ethereal is attractive. end of the day there are no skips with this stuff. problem is if you're lucky enough to be open to 'astral' level experiences all the more reason a solid foundation is important  - cultivating equanimity & concentration before any widening your awareness. stuff that helps you in the here and now while prepping for anything else that becomes visible.

 

from my short experience jeff's stuff was very much something is going on but dunno wtf is happening sort of deal. no insight there on the contrary.

Edited by wilfred
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wilfred said:

i think apech already said it. but there is a crowd for which shortcuts and dabbling in the ethereal is attractive. end of the day there are no skips with this stuff. problem is if you're lucky enough to be open to 'astral' level experiences all the more reason a solid foundation is important  - cultivating equanimity & concentration before any widening your awareness. stuff that helps you in the here and now while prepping for anything else that becomes visible.

 

from my short experience jeff's stuff was very much something is going on but dunno wtf is happening sort of deal. no insight there on the contrary.

 

penguins never lie

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Still not done bashing Jeff? You guys are pathetic...

 

e259f6c96a9045c3d4e5779ffd8712be.jpg.37d77b341fab7ff3956cc3048d72cef0.jpg

 

Thats a fine philosophy ..... IF  you are a Christian .

 

I wonder how many people here are Christian ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Holy busty blonde martyr Jeff, pray for us 

 

Let he who has never dressed up in sexy drag  throw the first stone .

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nungali said:

 

Thats a fine philosophy ..... IF  you are a Christian .

 

I wonder how many people here are Christian ?

 

This is about projecting one's own shadow (to use a Jungian term) onto another individual.

 

It is an observation and advice regarding a trait of human nature in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Pot meet kettle. 

 

ah! the dance of pot and kettle

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 5:56 AM, Bindi said:

 

There is another maxim - “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” or as John Stuart Mill originally said in 1867 - “Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

 

 

The only time I’ve ever seen a “light body“ is in relation to Jeff’s energies. I believe to this day that his “light” is indeed astral light, which he is so dismissive of and takes such pains to distance himself from, because he knows from reading the literature that ‘Astral’ is meaningless spiritually. Let’s not forget that his original  ‘group merges’ were called “astral parties”. 

 

 

I have it on good authority that entities are indeed part of Jeff’s system, and that once you have welcomed them in they don’t leave, but continue to visit at their whim. People can read a post from Emerald Head and not believe his insistence that entities still harass him, but this is an underlying belief of at least some of the people involved with Jeff, and most certainly not just his detractors. 

 


No harm in warning the unwary. If you are made aware of the various Jeff facets - kundalini excitation, entities, astral capability, and belief that you are a god, then good luck to you, go in fully informed and enjoy becoming one of the elect, but don’t expect daobum members to believe you are one of the chosen few. 
 

 

 

 

There is way too much being accredited to (he who must not be named, according to Trunk), He does not have extraordinary powers! He has some minor powers. He is very intelligent, he understands human psychology very well and he is a very manipulative sexual being.  That is pretty much it, in a nutshell.

Edited by moment
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, moment said:

 

There is way to much being accredited to (he who must not be named, according to Trunk), He does not have extraordinary powers! He has some minor powers. He is very intelligent, he understands human psychology very well and he is a very manipulative sexual being.  That is pretty much it, in a nutshell.


Is this opinion derived from personal experience with HWMNBN? Not that I disagree with your assessment entirely, I think this is partly true, but I was aware of more than psychological manipulation. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bindi said:


Is this opinion derived from personal experience with HWMNBN? Not that I disagree with your assessment entirely, I think this is partly true, but I was aware of more than psychological manipulation. 

 

and I mentioned minor powers.  I am in no way denigrating your experience, what I am doing is giving perspective.  If you go backwards on the posts over the last few years concerning (he who shall not be named) I believe that you will understand much better on how (he who shall not be named):rolleyes: uses his power and how limited it is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, moment said:

 

and I mentioned minor powers.  I am in no way denigrating your experience, what I am doing is giving perspective.  If you go backwards on the posts over the last few years concerning (he who shall not be named) I believe that you will understand much better on how (he who shall not be named):rolleyes: uses his power and how limited it is.


I will trust what I saw, an astral body acting in a sexual manner, and a manipulative energy prising open my kundalini, which may be termed Shaktipat. These ‘powers’ can be quite real, is it really so surprising that people with these particular siddhis exist, and that Jeff might have them? The danger though in my mind, is that he hasn’t been straightforward with what he is doing, even to himself, and in this way has therefore missed his own personal dysfunction that crept in, for instance finding justification for the Busty Blonde and manipulative astral affairs in tantra and KS and the DDJ, while messing with vulnerable people. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bindi said:


I will trust what I saw, an astral body acting in a sexual manner, and a manipulative energy prising open my kundalini, which may be termed Shaktipat. These ‘powers’ can be quite real, is it really so surprising that people with these particular siddhis exist, and that Jeff might have them? The danger though in my mind, is that he hasn’t been straightforward with what he is doing, even to himself, and in this way has therefore missed his own personal dysfunction that crept in, for instance finding justification for the Busty Blonde and manipulative astral affairs in tantra and KS and the DDJ, while messing with vulnerable people. 

 

Your Kundalini can not be prised out in one session.  No one has that much power. ( outside of some popular mythology). You would have to submit yourself, over a long period of time.

 

Edited by moment
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, moment said:

 

Your Kundalini can not be prised out in one session.  No one has that much power. ( outside of some popular mythology). You would have to submit yourself, over a long period of time.

 


Yes agreed, and no damage was done in my short time with him, I saw him trying to prise my kundalini open, not managing. I was aware of more energy in my system briefly, before it exited harmlessly out through my arms. Working with him for longer people report increased energy in their system alongside a drugged mental affect. 
 

 

Edited by Bindi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still really curious what those mysterious tones are! They stopped after I left them. Last week, when I stumbled on cheyas messages on the forum and than later on screenshots from their chats in my computer files; I noticed the tones reappear, somewhat.

So basically I was exposed full throttle to their entities infected current open. I think the tones could be those entities prying open your natural forces that keep you alive / kundalini, like tectonic plates moving. As they leech onto you they still want to think on their own, but now live on your body so their activities can disturb your coherence field. (I know it sounds fantasy like the way I worded it, but it feels something like that when they leech onto me)

 

I wonder if it comes from what they call Pocket Universe, PU, something a person just find at 'level/chakra 11'. Supposedly it's per person? and a permanent world that happens to be inside the person. Entities can enter, or be created and they will grow on their own then. The world or it's contents cannot be 'erased' but they can be moved about. Jeff took many a huge civilization from his daughters universe when she hit lvl 11, because they were overloading her - the inhabitants use your mental 'RAM' / field supposedly.

 

Whatever this star trek fairy tale is^ they basically said themselves, the many entities are part of your system, mind and aura once in. And yes they have free will. I do not if they have potential for evolution/cultivation/enlightenment but we can infer many of these entities could be just a gas/spectral phenomen and/or have Very immoral and inhumane minds/thoughts! Hence the absolute lack of control on their part. Probably the queen in Jeffs PU is a busty blonde : ))) or they're all just horny bastards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5ec7d37377529_Sharmarinpocheadvice.thumb.png.043542517db8dc9ec7ddd33b4ebaff45.png

 

From 'The Path to Awakening'  Sharma Rinpoche

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

 

Exactly. And Jeff has been the kettle to many a pot.

 

Including your own, so it struck me as just the projection you mentioned when you called others pathetic for throwing stones.

 

Now please return to leaving me, and my postings here, alone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

 

Exactly. And Jeff has been the kettle to many a pot.

Well he "kettled" a lot of "pots" astrally, if you get my drift. ;)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Zork said:

Well he "kettled" a lot of "pots" astrally, if you get my drift. ;)

 

If you kettle pots does that make you pan sexual? 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites