Sign in to follow this  
ronko

How about no one replies to heartbreaks posts ?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

seeing as there are no mods and for some reason even though you all criticize  him you reply  to his posts ???

How about everyone just ignore this eeejit  and no one posts a reply to his shite?

 

Hopefully he might go away !

Edited by ronko
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

13 minutes ago, ronko said:

seeing as there are no mods and for some reason even though you all criticize  him you reply  to his posts ???

How about everyone just ignore this eeejit  and no one posts a reply to his shite?

 

Poor things, can't help themselves.

 

Who wants to miss the chance to practice some witty repartee, not me. Plus it serves the dual purpose of entertaining some, while annoying and insulting some of the other 'stick in the mud' eeejits.  It gets old rather quickly though.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ronko said:

seeing as there are no mods and for some reason even though you all criticize  him you reply  to his posts ???

How about everyone just ignore this eeejit  and no one posts a reply to his shite?

 

Hopefully he might go away !

 

He will just create another thread as always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because others who read his shit without understanding how stupid it is and gullible (i.e. like everyone else on Reddit qigong) will potentially follow his example. 
 

There are more of him on Reddit, no joke or exaggeration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Because others who read his shit without understanding how stupid it is and gullible (i.e. like everyone else on Reddit qigong) will potentially follow his example. 
 

There are more of him on Reddit, no joke or exaggeration.


Right as if you are the ultimate judge on being stupid and gullible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Right as if you are the ultimate judge on being stupid and gullible.

 

As if?

 

He is a good judge.

 

He can spot an eeejit a mile away.

 

Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Starjumper said:

 

As if?

 

He is a good judge.

 

He can spot an eeejit a mile away.

 


Uh huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ronko said:

you reply  to his posts ???

 

Hi ronko,

 

Thank you for the question.

 

Those who replied are lured "projectionists"?

 

- Anand

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

who?

 

Heartbreak and his lured "projectionists"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:


Right as if you are the ultimate judge on being stupid and gullible.

 

 

To be fair, he does indeed seem to have almost unparalleled experience in both those areas, despite the fact that it appears that there are one or two others who are very close contenders.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gatito said:

To be fair, he does indeed seem to have almost unparalleled experience in both those areas, despite the fact that it appears that there are one or two others who are very close contenders.

 

Hi gatito,

 

There are two very strong "projectionists".

 

To be fair - Heartbreak writes well. Wish he can channel his energy to something beyond the "projectionists".

 

In comparison ~ the two "projectionists" pale.

 

- Anand

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, gatito said:

 

To be fair, he does indeed seem to have almost unparalleled experience in both those areas, despite the fact that it appears that there are one or two others who are very close contenders.

 


So says the coward who called me a “fuckwit” and challenged me for an imaginary insult that never happened and ran away after being asked questions that challenged your illustrated imaginary self-importance.

 

...not to mention tagging someone else into the conversation who was mentioned by me but not tagged and then still running away.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:


So says the coward who called me a “fuckwit” and challenged me for an imaginary insult that never happened and ran away after being asked questions that challenged your illustrated imaginary self-importance.

 

...not to mention tagging someone else into the conversation who was mentioned by me but not tagged and then still running away.

 

 

Oh dear...

 

Perhaps you'll accept this small gift as a salve for your hurt feelings and a token of appreciation for your literary efforts?

 

re-imagined-funny-book-titles_3.jpg?resi

 

Alternatively, please do feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss its contents in further detail or to arrange a face-to-face meeting.

 

 

Edited by gatito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, gatito said:

 

Oh dear...

 

Perhaps you'll accept this small token of appreciation as a salve for your hurt feelings and a token of appreciation for your literary efforts?

 

re-imagined-funny-book-titles_3.jpg?resi

 

Alternatively, please do feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss its contents in further detail or to arrange a face-to-face meeting.

 

 

 

In short: you reacted to an imaginary insult by calling me a fuckwit, then dare me to respond and tagged freeform, ran away when I replied and showed videos of our skill and invited you to demonstrate your own or meet us in the locations listed, and ignored questions from another interested party @virtue and now act like you can arrange a meeting privately while avoiding the public mess you’ve created for yourself. 
 

Classic arrogant coward, provoking people in other threads such as thelerner and so on.

 

When you have the decency to reply to the questions publicly posted and finish that dialogue, we might entertain sending you a PM. Until then, you’re still a coward trying to save face and talking tough on the Internet. And if you truly are ready to arrange a meeting, own up to your arrogance and schedule a session with Master JR or Greg to do strength trial and see how you’d do in tuishou.

 

No, it does not work that way: you do not start shit with people publicly, then run away when they respond, then you do not continue insulting them publicly and then say resolve it privately through PM. You do not get to decide to be a pompous jerk publicly insulting me several times already and then going to hide without answers. A public insult is made, a public response is given in return; and if a public call to action has been issued, you do not get to decide to make it private after you have already stirred the pot with your insults and refused to answer direct questions from me and another user already (virtue), as well as dragging in freeform.

 

Until then, keep your pomposity coming—your own reputation suffers, not mine, not ours, and your skill is still nothing but empty words without anything to back it up.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Balancing and conserving one's energies on all levels may be a lifesaver in this current enviroment.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Quote

How about no one replies to heartbreaks posts ?

 

I just put the eeejit, HeartBrake, on ignore.  The ignore function is working pretty well for me these days, and the list is growing.  Ralis got himself removed from the list due to good behavior.

Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

I just put the eeejit, HeartBrake, on ignore.  The ignore function is working pretty well for me these days, and the list is growing.  Ralis got himself removed from the list due to good behavior.

 

So in other words you had Ralis "on ignore" yet were continually monitoring his behavior. In case anyone was wondering what it means when Starjumper ignores you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

 

So in other words you had Ralis "on ignore" yet were continually monitoring his behavior. In case anyone was wondering what it means when Starjumper ignores you.

 

I saw some of the things he had written which were quoted by others, and decided to give him another chance, you fucking idiot.  You're one of those morons who assumes the worst and likes to spray their shit across the screen, so now you are going on ignore, and it's a good thing, because people hardly ever quote your drivel.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

I saw some of the things he had written which were quoted by others, you fucking idiot.  You're one of those morons who assumes the worst and likes to spray their shit across the screen, so now you are going on ignore, and it's a good thing, because people hardly ever quote your drivel.

 

Ooh, looks like I really hit a sore spot for Barhopper. I look forward to my rehabilitation for "good behavior"!  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

I just put the eeejit...

 

Good morning Steve,

 

Am I an eeejit? How about you?

If not ~ let's eject from here in silence?

 

- Anand

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

I really hit a sore spot...

 

He has not a sore spot but soaring with me as we got ourselves ejected from tho this thread ~ silently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this