Lord Josh Allen

Weather Magick

On 2/12/2020 at 7:42 PM, Lord Josh Allen said:

I totally get what you mean. Well, I have heard a lot about you, mostly good things. Do you teach? I'm open to listening and learning. That's why I'm here. 

Thanks Josh, reading this thread has been most refreshing. I am a mage in america, but with deep english lineage. I have been studying taoists practices that relate to mine, particularly internal energy moving and (Neidan)  and cultivating here on TDBs for quite some time. The haising that you have attracted so far is not unsimilar to the one that I attracted at first, except that yours has been quite spectacular so far and I am only up to reading page 4 on this weather magic thread. 

In my normal magical practice I participate in unseen world travels, I have only found it necessary to produce localized whether events on a couple of occasions, but only as a side line to aid other magical workings to unfold properly. As time allows I will study the other dozen or so pages of this thread, and post more comments (tea time).:)

Edited by mrpasserby
clearity
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, flowing hands said:

I think you have the wrong end of sticks and mixing up various knowledges and applying it like jam to everybody's toast! :) The theory you are expressing is exactly that, just a theory expressed by many. We may share the same energy that connects all living things, but we are all separate energy entities in differing states of well being, in differing states of perception, very different bodies etc. and more importantly differing states of experience and cultivation. The secrets of the universe are exactly that and the way to Immortality is a process and becoming one takes far more self input and knowledge than a shared consciousness. I am in a certain state of cultivation as a shaman, the Immortal Masters have made it to the highest state of cultivation. We may share the same energy in common, but that's where the similarity starts and ends.

You're right, my friend.  I have studied various traditions, and perhaps mixed up different knowledges.  But there is a beautiful place where they all meet in the I Am.  Personally, I'm not really sure that the truth, whatever that is, is convoluted or specific.  I don't think it clings to a single path to the exclusion of others.  I don't think it remains a theory, the Oneness, if paths converge there, and if it's from this position that healings and wu wei can be done.

Your path sounds marvelous.  But, being jamless, you may be missing out.  :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sebastian said:

OK.... And to get back on topic.... here is a safe ritual that you can use to affect your environment - in this case the growth of trees.

The little girl does it with innocence, curiosity and wonder. These qualities are already some serious "Magick" in my book....

What the hell does she think she is doing ?  :angry:     Look at those stupid pyjamas  !

is she   qualified to do that ritual   ?   

• Haha 3

On 01/03/2020 at 9:55 PM, Nungali said:

Well ......       where is it   ? 

:) 

It's here! I'll be singing at a local karaoke club that has recently opened and I wanted to make a good first impression. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

It's here!

A couple of observations.  Got a bit of a smirk there, don'tcha?  Also, grow a chest.

2 hours ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

It's here! I'll be singing at a local karaoke club that has recently opened and I wanted to make a good first impression. 

What might you be singing then?

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

A couple of observations.  Got a bit of a smirk there, don'tcha?  Also, grow a chest.

So you’re a boob guy?

• Haha 3

On 2/15/2020 at 7:45 AM, Lord Josh Allen said:

I have none. 

Josh, are you sure that you have no lineage. My lineage was hidden from me, by my relatives. While practicing various forms of magic I started looking around, for some sort of connection to my ancestors and discovered what is called the London spell in a book by gordon white. I adapted the spell to suite my needs (always a must).

The short of it is after I connected to the genius loci of London I was approached by a coven of blue faced welsh witches who had been looking for a relative of mine for decades (I assured them that the relative had passed away, and was no longer interested in returning to England) in payment for the information about my relative (which set them free to focus on the future, instead of walling in past glories), the witches gave a download of info. that cleared up why I have always been a mage, it was because of lineage. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
clearity
  • Like 5

On 2/15/2020 at 5:30 AM, Lord Josh Allen said:

No, I'm not associated with him at all. It depends on how you define "powerful" Casting spells with one's physical appearance can be viewed as altering the perception of the one perceiving you, first impressions do count. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover but take it from me, everyone does. Some mystics, shamans, practitioners prefer to be subtle but that isn't my style. It has nothing to do with my Taoist path but my own personal philosophy on clothing. I've found through many years of experience, viewers will either really enjoy it and resonate with it or really dislike it and they cannot look past the outfit I am wearing, even if the information I am presenting is solid and accurate. I see it as a filter, it filters out the ones who can look beyond the glittery exterior to see what may exist on a deeper level. In my friendship group, none of my friends dress like me but my clothes are rarely brought up, they have gotten past the stage of wondering why I dress the way I do. 

In my psychomanteum (for those who know my work this newly acquired word 'psychomanteum'. just means: my old domain bubble that I have frequently talked about), I us aesthetics, but not so much on the physical plane. This short video by a member of the the sorcerers guild lends support to aesthetics in magical workings: 

Edited by mrpasserby
clearity
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Are you serious with this one ?   I dont mean to be rude , but the blazer  is not very well made ,   there are strange ripples and creases along the upper arm , and it 'falls' around the top button  making a huge V crease - off centre .   The problem with the arms seems reflected at the front of the top arms /shoulders seams , making a 'pulled in crease' look  across the upper chest . Maybe its  the material ?   In any case , I would be having a word with my tailor about it .

- I see you have also been working on your sneer  .    :) 

19 hours ago, steve said:

What might you be singing then?

Ooooo  ... something REALLY bad ?   The worst song , I imagine 

....    About the worst song I can think of at the moment ;

Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough oo oo
Are you old enough oh oh

Ten years in the jailer's eye
An' I'm thinkin' 'bout my baby
Looking at my life go by

(hmmm ... 10 years !    She must not have been old enough !  )

I just wanted to kiss someone
I got the moondog blues
You just happened to be standing there
So won't you tell me
Won't you tell me the truth

Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough oo oo
Are you old enough oh oh

Yep , THAT song , in the silver and pink suit  - you'll kill it  .

25 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Are you serious with this one ?   I dont mean to be rude , but the blazer  is not very well made ,   there are strange ripples and creases along the upper arm , and it 'falls' around the top button  making a huge V crease - off centre .   The problem with the arms seems reflected at the front of the top arms /shoulders seams , making a 'pulled in crease' look  across the upper chest . Maybe its  the material ?   In any case , I would be having a word with my tailor about it .

- I see you have also been working on your sneer  .    :) 

Hi, I'll be singing Red Roses For My Lady by Engelbert Humperdinck! I mentioned the song in my video. It is well made, the material is stunning. I wouldn't want it any other way, if it's good enough for Engelbert, its good enough for me! You can see Engelbert's blazer has a lot of ripples and creases, I like ripples and creases! My goal was to model the blazer on his. If you recall in the video I mention how I don't like "wetsuits" style blazers that look painted on the body, I can't stand tight formal clothing. I find that a rather displeasing style. I prefer to see lines and gatherings within the fabric with room to breathe, that is very much a conscious choice on my part. My wardrobe isn't to everyone's liking but it is to mine! 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

Josh, are you sure that you have no lineage. My lineage was hidden from me, by my relatives. While practicing various forms of magic I started looking around, for some sort of connection to my ancestors and discovered what is called the London spell in a book by gordon white. I adapted the spell to suite my needs (always a must).

The short of it is after I connected to the genius loci of London I was approached by a coven of blue faced welsh witches who had been looking for a relative of mine for decades (I assured them that the relative had passed away, and was no longer interested in returning to England) in payment for the information about my relative (which set them free to focus on the future, instead of walling in past glories), the witches gave a download of info. that cleared up why I have always been a mage, it was because of lineage. :)

Why the HELL do they do that !

Like many families in Old School  Australia, they used to pretend they where English .   I remember  an old conversation with my mother when she was alive .

But was't Grandfather - your father   Irish ?

- No, he was English .

But was not he born in Ireland ?

- Yes, but he lived most of his life in England .

I see, but what about Grandma ?

- Oh, she was as English as could be !

But where was she born ?

- (ignores the question )

But where was she born ?

- (annoyed)  She was born in Ireland , but she was English .

What about Dad's  mother . my 'Nana' .

- Well, she wasn't really your Grandmother .

WHAAAT ! ?  

- No ,   your real Grand mother  .....   died .

Who was she ?

( now it gets interesting ,   bitching about the other side  of the family - her sister in law; )   Oh , your auntie used to make out she was  some special 'Spanish Condesa ' but really , she was just a peasant , and she was a Gypsy .

WHAAAT ?   Why did you never tell me that ?

- Why, what does it matter ?

MUM !   I been reading tarot cards all my life . Remember , even as a youth when I saw the  deck for the first time, I had to have them., and you could never figure out why  I would have anything to do with  'that' ?

- What's that got to do with it ?   You also had a relative who was a Jew .

WHAAAT !   Now  know why I have had a fascination  with Jewish mysticism  since a young teen .

-  No you havent .   ( Mums !  God luv em  -  so I recite a prayer in Hebrew  for her   - that gives her the shits so she walks off  )

Its still all very confused ; apparently paternal Grandma was Galician  ( a Celtic  area and language in north Spain ) . I have heard 'family rumours'  of granny 'being strange'  , having friends with strange clothes ... talking in a 'weird language '    and taking them out to 'the back room'   ( with sinister  connotations ) ... she had a crystal ball in there !   .... and I dont even think she died when they said .... I know, back then, they could lock women up in mental asylums for just about anything ... thats probably what they did to her .

- poor  (real) granny    :( 

I remember people commenting about my father  " He is very dark isnt he ?  Does he have Aboriginal blood ?"

" Oh NO !   ' They would be quick to answer  ....  " He is just  ... like that . "

Ha!   Well , dark Aboriginals are 'just like that'  as well   :D     THAT one would never have been admitted back then ! . Paternal grandfather  was mostly hidden from me as well . Never saw him.  Maybe he did have Aboriginal ancestory ... and Gran was a Galician gypsy  !    :D

Bloody  non conforming , non English   ancestors ! 

759BVNb5iky1wzlfCVanM6aCTZ1ro92BJ_7ZlXNF

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Ooooo  ... something REALLY bad ?   The worst song , I imagine 

....    About the worst song I can think of at the moment ;

Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough oo oo
Are you old enough oh oh

Ten years in the jailer's eye
An' I'm thinkin' 'bout my baby
Looking at my life go by

(hmmm ... 10 years !    She must not have been old enough !  )

I just wanted to kiss someone
I got the moondog blues
You just happened to be standing there
So won't you tell me
Won't you tell me the truth

Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough
Are you old enough oo oo
Are you old enough oh oh

Yep , THAT song , in the silver and pink suit  - you'll kill it  .

Here is the look I'm going for. I'll be wearing a white shirt and white bow tie to match! It should be a fun night. 

engelbert red roses .jpg

• Like 1

I'm quite positive, I have looked into it in the past and nothing conclusive has turned up. As far as I am aware, none of my family have practiced any kind of magick. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Hi, I'll be singing Red Roses For My Lady by Engelbert Humperdinck! I mentioned the song in my video. It is well made, the material is stunning. I wouldn't want it any other way, if it's good enough for Engelbert, its good enough for me! You can see Engelbert's blazer has a lot of ripples and creases, I like ripples and creases! My goal was to model the blazer on his. If you recall in the video I mention how I don't like "wetsuits" style blazers that look painted on the body, I can't stand tight formal clothing. I find that a rather displeasing style. I prefer to see lines and gatherings within the fabric with room to breathe, that is very much a conscious choice on my part. My wardrobe isn't to everyone's liking but it is to mine! 

Oh, I agree about ripples in shiny .... but really, watch the video again and watch what happens from that top button as you move about . I dont think the button is positioned in the right place to make the fall complimentary to your shape .

On 02/03/2020 at 7:22 PM, mrpasserby said:

Thanks Josh, reading this thread has been most refreshing. I am a mage in america, but with deep english lineage. I have been studying taoists practices that relate to mine, particularly internal energy moving and (Neidan)  and cultivating here on TDBs for quite some time. The haising that you have attracted so far is not unsimilar to the one that I attracted at first, except that yours has been quite spectacular so far and I am only up to reading page 4 on this weather magic thread. 

In my normal magical practice I participate in unseen world travels, I have only found it necessary to produce whether events on a couple of occasions but as a side line to my other magical endeavors. As time allows I will study the other dozen or so pages of this thread, and post more comments (tea time).:)

Hi there. I'm used to hazing, it doesn't bother me. I'd be lost without it at this point! 

• Like 1

In my psychomanteum (for those who know my work this newly acquired word 'psychomanteum'. just means: my old domain bubble that I have frequently talked about), I us aesthetics, but not so much on the physical plane. This short video by a member of the the sorcerers guild lends support to aesthetics in magical workings: 

I LOVE the hat. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

I LOVE the hat.

This is presents me with the perfect opportunity to mention one of my favourite threads...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Oh, I agree about ripples in shiny .... but really, watch the video again and watch what happens from that top button as you move about . I dont think the button is positioned in the right place to make the fall complimentary to your shape .

I'm quite the Master with these silver shiny blazers, here is another one I have. I've worn this one a lot! Was very expensive. 

82680447_2614107201975877_1778644711456636928_o.jpg

82664018_2614107338642530_2797006119040450560_o.jpg

1 minute ago, Miffymog said:

This is presents me with the perfect opportunity to mention one of my favourite threads...

I've got a lot of silly hats. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=373c63a6ac94c4d3Here is the look I'm going for. I'll be wearing a white shirt and white bow tie to match! It should be a fun night. 

engelbert red roses .jpg

My gramma used to make me watch Engelbert Humperdink with her. Never quite got it myself but she was a big fan, loved Liberace too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, steve said:

So you’re a boob guy?

In some ways yes, in some no.  it depends.

Are we referring to high breasted virgins.1,2    Or low slung battleships?

1. from the book "1001 Arabian Nights" (written before the advent of birth control)

2. any more than a handful is wasted.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

In some ways yes, in some no.  it depends.

Are we referring to high breasted virgins.1,2    Or low slung battleships?

1. from the book "1001 Arabian Nights" (written before the advent of birth control)

2. any more than a handful is wasted.

I was referring to Josh...

🤩