Where is Lord Josh Allen? We have seemed to have lost him ? Getting fitted for tailored dress and being a lord and all that takes an incredible amount of time but in that time I have changed the weather countless times.

So what magic with a K so not to be confused with actual magic with a G and no K like the  fake Magick spelled with a K are we yalking about? yes a Y for talking and not a T just so no one is confused.

Billions of people  move everyday and there are countless weather systems happening at every moment and I do absolutely nothing to make this happen, It is like it happens all by itself. That is some crazy magic shit right there!

The difference is that I am control. I do not control the weather but I control my self in the weather. If its hot I use stillness and tranquility, if it is cold I use movement and activity. Idiots are in control of the weathers much like me. The wise adapt and survive and become rulers of this world.

Pretend is fun but it can kill you by not listening. listening is just another word for obey.

So I sighed up and now I am a lord ! (Thank you for the link) Please refer to me as Lord with No Name just for the record. 

As Lord with No Name I can grant you the weather you desire. You must wait for the proper moment but the weather you wish for has been granted.

• Like 1

Hi all, I've been away. Been busy working on projects. I made a shortlist of my book recommendations for Taoist Occultism. I'm sure some of you will disagree with this list but I personally love these books. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of 'getting away with having feathers' -  I saw a guy drive up a freeway onramp, and there was a dead eagle at the top of the onramp.  That guy rushed out and picked up the bird and put it in his car.  Can you imagine how much those feathers were worth, money wise??