Lord Josh Allen

Weather Magick

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

For every post i publish here, i delete many, many more.  Before hitting submit i sit a bit, then reread the comment i'm responding to and my response to it.  If it pushes an agenda, lacks kindness, etc, it usually ends up deleted.

Not all farts need to be sniff-tested. 

Some time ago i gave up trying to argue with folks.  What a joy to set that bag down! 

Lately when speaking in person, or writing here, it's in the vein of exploring a topic, to grind deeper, or to share insight.  I do not want to push any particular view as 'the truth', no matter how compelling it is to me (for so often they shift soon anyway). 

I seek to share when something resonates, but there is no interest in shifting another's perceptions, nor any child-like notion that any of my coercions will alter anyone's take on life in a beneficial manner, or that my take on life is anything other than a passing butterfly (or pile of dog shit) to those who encounter them. 

I mean this very sincerely... How the fuck can i, (or did i ever presume to) know what another needs to encounter in their path to stimulate their awakening?  That I could, with the small vibrational sounds emanating from my face hole, stemming from the tiny thoughts in my mind, alter them for the better?

It's preposterous in the extreme to me.  This above most, tends to reveal rather quickly which of my responses needs to be deleted (which sadly is still most of them.  I'd guess I delete 6 posts for every one i publish).

Long dissolved is any notion of teaching anyone, or being the 'world police', who struts about knowing what is right and wrong and how to correctly bring about enforcing such.  Should folks observe me and find merit or kinship in my sharing, wonderful.  If my words irk them and stir their pot, that's out of my hands.  I simply have no dog and there is no fight.  Only awareness sharing awareness with other awareness.

This aspect of my unfolding process has resultted in great benefit and has contributed much to my inner peacefulness, bouyancy and ability to simply reside in my own raw being. 

Shutting the fuck up while allowing others to be is a magnificently simple and powerful practice.  Just because a thought arises doesn't mean i must engage it, or share it, or give it anything but momentary acknowledgement.

It's resulted in a blissful manifestation, not knee-jerking to respond to everything that elicits a reaction and opinion.  Some time ago this realization manifested in god voice clarity in my awareness.

"Just because you thought something and felt strongly about it, does not make it real, true, or important. 

They're just thoughts Creighton.  You have 60-90,000 a day.  Don't believe everything you think."

Don't respond to every itch.

Yes mind always has an opinion if engaged. 

I don't choose my thoughts, but i do have some small growing influence, over which thoughts i feed.

When i started back on the path of formal praxis, i got all fundamental about food and what I put in my body.

Then i got all fundamental about what i put on my body, brushed my teeth with and cleaned my clothes with.

Then I realized that far more impacting than either of those on my long term health and vitality, was what i allow myself to think and ruminate on in mind.

What i feed in mind becomes my reality.

Energy flows where attention goes.

what is attention on?

what is its true nature?

Lately, the unshakable and steadily more palpable realization is...

All thought is of the realm of thought and is equal unto itself.

Equally irrelevant to unfolding in raw being.

yeek, i'm rambling and in danger of deleting this lengthy mouth fuckery... better shut up and move on... but this post passes the 'sniff' test, at least for me :)  so it will be submitted.

deeply thankful to all who spend their precious time here. 

We have only so much energy in any given day.  That folks spend some of theirs here is amazing to me.  i find at this point in life, the only thing i can be said to possess, is my attention and presence.  That folks are willing to share that so abundantly is pure amazement to me.  Whether or not i agree is utterly inconsequential to the value of the shared presence.

I have to admit that TDB was starting to disappoint me.  You have given me a much needed spark, as you have done several times in the past, thank you!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moment said:

I have to admit that TDB was starting to disappoint me.  You have given me a much needed spark, as you have done several times in the past, thank you!

There's a lot of chaff, information-wise, and the occasional pearl.

Where it really clicks for me is when I genuinely begin to like the people and feel their support and offer some back.

That's rare in "real" life and it's amazing that technology widens this opportunity for us.

But it takes a little risk, a little vulnerability, and a little bit of trust. 

This is what find most beautiful about this place and also the most frustrating - the missed opportunities.

When we're more concerned with ourselves, whether we are right, wanting to teach and correct others, wanting to sell stuff, wanting to impress... then I feel that disappointment too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, moment said:

LOL

Edited by manitou
  • Haha 1

OMG.  I'm so very sorry.    After the first post, I was going to say something after 'LOL'.  I can't remember what.  But my finger flew off a key and I jammed up my keyboard and nothing would type.  And then, to make it worse, I tried a very tricky maneuver and ended up posting a picture of the toy boxes I just bought for my pregnant niece.

And I certainly didn't mean for LOL to be a direct response to Moment's earlier post.  It's just that's where I got stuck.  My computer skills are legendary around here.

I can't imagine how all of that happened, but on this thread somehow it seems appropriate.

Edited by manitou
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, manitou said:

....  And then, to make it worse, I tried a very tricky maneuver and ended up posting a picture of the toy boxes I just bought for my pregnant niece.

Its a site  software  problem , not your fault .

I mean , even happened to  Starjumper ;  he went to post a picture of a shaman .... and somehow it threw up a picture from his ...........  ' private internet  files ' . 

749aa7cda5a27fac645edb418c5fcbc6--countr

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

I mean , even happened to  Starjumper ;  he went to post a picture of a shaman .... and somehow it threw up a picture from his ...........  ' private internet  files ' . 

You are a horrible child.  If you don't straighten up, I'm gonna call your mother.

(Actually it's pretty funny but I'm far too kind to laugh)

Edited by manitou
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, manitou said:

You are a horrible child.  If you don't straighten up, I'm gonna call your mother.

I bet mama Nunga would have a thing or two to say about that photo!

cougar.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, steve said:

cougar.jpg

Spanking seems to be less of a punishment and more of a treat...

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Spanking seems to be less of a punishment and more of a treat...

I sure get that feeling from this thread...

:lol:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, manitou said:

It's ok. Numb Nuts is so pig headed and/or stoned that he seems to always miss the point and is completely immune to my explanations.  This all came about because I said that wizards are a type of shaman that I am familiar with, and they don't wear costumes but like to blend in.  So in the West they can sometimes be seen wearing faded blue jeans and cowboy hats.  Well, since I forgot to mention 'shirt', and since Numb Nuts appeared to not know what a real man looks like, I decided to post that pic.  I was going to post a picture of myself with my shirt off, but then, naah, the lighting wasn't right.  :)

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Well you wrote a lot there so I won't quote it.  Actually I was looking for a line to quote to kick off a blog and didn't find it.  It's the energy of the whole post that says it, and it brought up some very good ideas that I want to share ... later.

Basically it's the concept of not reacting out of anger or in hastiness and being more at peace, which is a good thing in a lot of ways, but I think it can be taken too far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OK @silent thunder  Here is my answer inspired by your post:

Anger and power.

There is a common feeling among spiritual cultivators that a person who is spiritually advanced should not get angry.

In general it is good to not anger easily, but what’s more important is to be able to get over anger quickly and not hold on to it.  In Taoism all the emotions are accepted as normal as long as they are balanced, and if you see someone who is happy all the time you can be sure they are crazy.

They say that attachments cause suffering, and ‘they’ are right, but it matters how you apply this concept.  Buddhism is originally a monastic tradition, and Taoism is originally a householder tradition, and Taoism is also a warrior tradition.

In Buddhism the common kindergarten level idea that is espoused is that one should get rid of all attachments so they can be ‘happy’ all the time, but since Buddhists tend to think life is suffering, they also can’t wait to get to their funeral pyre as soon as possible.

Taoists, on the other hand, are, or should be, aware that since attachments cause suffering that one should chose their attachments wisely.  If someone is a householder it is expected that they will be attached to their children, to their spouse, and to their house.  These attachments will cause some suffering, but they also bring joy, it’s called yin and yang and being aware.  In addition, Taoism is a warrior tradition, and for a warrior to be prepared to act as judge, jury, and executioner all wrapped into one is part of the territory

Since there is so much online communication these days, people are exposed to a lot of idiotic ideas, and the temptation is naturally to point out the error of the writer’s ways.  I have found that if you look, you can frequently find something to agree with even in idiotic comments, so for me I act either agreeable or disagreeable depending on the attitude of the writer.

I’m aware of brutal and threatening manner that some gods and immortals use to talk to some mortals who bother them, even those with good intentions.

Now, gods and immortals are spiritually advanced, aren’t they?  So if they can do it, what’s wrong with people doing it?  I think the main difference depends on if it comes from someone who is still blind, or if they are awake.  The main point is, that even gods and immortals can be bothered, so it is unreasonable for a person to expect to get to a place above that … unless maybe they are a Buddhist wearing their happy face.

My teacher was a powerful and advanced Taoist wizard, a warrior, and when he was younger, an assassin.  Being an assassin did not prevent him from advancing far spiritually, in fact you can make a good case for it that it helped a lot.  It was not easy to piss him off, but someone with my talents was able to.  The thing that was impressive, was how fast he could get over a flash of anger, it took about a second.

He had his attachments too.  For example he really wanted to teach the true way of Nei kung to a Chinese person and not a white person, but he found the Chinese guys would come to a couple of classes and then drop out, probably thinking they knew it all because they were Chinese.  Sound familiar?  He got so pissed off, that when he mentioned it one day, he blurted out “Chinese people STUPID!”  We can surmise that a lot of the newer Chines generation have totally lost it.  Anyway, since there is an unwritten law that a master must teach at least one person what he knows, I became the fall guy for the spiritual part.

It appears that I am an incarnation of a dragon, just a baby one, but I’m a black dragon, and black dragons are known for their power and revenge.  If I’m a dragon maybe that means I’m an immortal, too,  hell if I know, hell if I care.  Earl Grey knows, but he’s not telling.  I know the feeling though, I look at revenge as a kind of justice, and it is the territory of warrior peoples all over the planet.  My guardian is a beautiful, ancient and scarily powerful pale, off-white dragon.  The pale off-white dragon is known as the Grim Reaper for Taoists, so he’s a killer.  You may ask yourself, why do I have such a powerful guardian?  I’m not telling.

Once Numb Nuts said that he knew of a couple of guys who challenged dragons and they both died for it.  I knew a Hawaiian kahuna, who was said to be the most powerful true kahuna in the Pacific.  Kahunas are also warriors, he challenged my dragon and he died for it.  My teacher was also an incarnation of a dragon, but it appears he really did give up on all his attachments.  That is something that takes a lot of time and age, and is the main reason for a person to become an Earthly Immortal.  When he died it appears he graduated past dragon and became a celestial immortal of the kind that are higher than gods, because gods still have attachments and issues.  So if dragons are immortals, and they get bothered by, and kill people, then it can’t be all bad, can it?  it’s a part of nature.  Do you squish little tiny ants in your house?  I do, and I feel no remorse from it, but I take the bigger bugs outside and set them free.  Once I killed a Scarab Beatle, and I felt some serious remorse after that, I can still feel it, years later.  BTW, I think I would put Scarab Beatles higher on my evolution scale than some humans.

Once a really antique old Taoist sage told me about ego.  He said that a person’s ego should be like a wild stallion racing free across the open plains.  So let the Buddhists kill their egos, Taoists don’t do that.  Let it all hang out, and if someone pisses you off, feel free to go ahead and piss on them.  Just be aware of where it’s coming from  :)

Copyright - Steve Gray 3-7-2020

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

In general it is good to not anger easily, but what’s more important is to be able to get over anger quickly and not hold on to it.  In Taoism all the emotions are accepted as normal as long as they are balanced, and if you see someone who is happy all the time you can be sure they are crazy.

Interesting point to share about having balanced emotions and projections of emotions.

I have a few Jewish relatives, and they fit the Jerry Seinfeld/Gilbert Gottfried/Fran Drescher/Jason Alexander image of being loud and opinionated. To some people in California and especially to Southeast Asians (particularly Filipinos), they look like they're angry all the time. They aren't actually angry, it's just their tone and their New Yorker/San Franciscan demeanors. 

I personally have a stoic face and it make Californians, Filipinos, some Southern Europeans, and yoga reiki students think I'm "intense" or "angry" and "uptight", but when I'm around Eastern Europeans or Scandinavians, I fit in naturally because we share the opinion that "Yes, we're happy, but that doesn't mean we have to go around grinning like a fucking maniac all the time" just like how having a poker face doesn't mean we're unhappy. And similarly, a lot of Mainland Chinese share the opinion that smiling a lot is something that they would associate with being a mentally retarded person.

Steve, I don't think you're angry--maybe short-tempered and reactive, but not angry. 

Again, the point is that a lot of these nuances are harder to read online from text on a screen. Who is your audience and who are your students here? Josh is interested in being Josh, not the traditional kind of Taoist that Walker elaborated on wonderfully earlier. A lot of the community here wants to get along, but most of it is kind of like a picnic outside of the temple rather than dropping all pretensions and entering in the appropriate blank state necessary for traditional initiations. 

One thing I have to remind myself of often: who are you talking to and who are you speaking for? At the very least when I'm dealing with someone posting misinformation like I have for rudeforever or ChiDrag-On, it never reaches to them directly, but it's for the benefit of others who might find those posts and be misled by what they write. And okay, a lot of what I write can come out of my ass from my frustration, but I'm also quick to own it and try to have a technical explanation behind it consistent with what is relevant. Shouting and swearing might be funny to you if you're smiling and happy being playful the way the comedians I mentioned above do, but we can hear their voices and see them smiling, and we don't see that with what you're typing

Anyway Steve, I won't say any details about your dragon nature here, but I will say that a dragon sees things others don't, and helping them see what you see and understand it is downright frustrating just like when my puppy used to chew up my slippers or crap on the carpet. Shouting at a puppy won't get the puppy to understand, it will only freak it out and be scared of you. So people want to understand, but they may not want to agree, which can suck when safety and integrity issues come up that a dragon can see ten steps ahead of them.

See what you can do and give us more of those wonderful write-ups like you just did here. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, manitou said:

OMG.  I'm so very sorry.    After the first post, I was going to say something after 'LOL'.  I can't remember what.  But my finger flew off a key and I jammed up my keyboard and nothing would type.  And then, to make it worse, I tried a very tricky maneuver and ended up posting a picture of the toy boxes I just bought for my pregnant niece.

And I certainly didn't mean for LOL to be a direct response to Moment's earlier post.  It's just that's where I got stuck.  My computer skills are legendary around here.

I can't imagine how all of that happened, but on this thread somehow it seems appropriate.

I was comfortable with your LOL.  You have a kind and gentle soul, spiced with a little humor, and that is the way I took it!

Edited by moment
  • Like 4

On 13/02/2020 at 3:18 AM, steve said:

My grandma did some shocking things when I was a young boy using pieces of silver and a very large and beautiful quartz crystal.

About 2 years ago, a very large hurricane was headed directly for my family in Florida, it was a Category 4 or 5.

I followed grandma's formula, used her crystal and some of her very old pieces of silver.

Just before impacting my family's city, the storm turned sharp right, headed north for a hundred miles or so, then headed back along its initial course, sparing them entirely. I have no idea (and quite a healthy bit of doubt) whether my actions had any effect but it was sure amazing for all of us to watch it happen.

I know nothing about magicks, even less about weather magick, but I'd like to offer a fond welcome to you Josh.

Your practices and demeanor are at the opposite end of the spectrum from mine but one of the things I value most about this forum is the wide variety of personalities. Particularly when they are respectful of others. While I'm not sure I have too much interest in magick or weather personally, I suspect there are some here who will be quite interested. Nice to see you're not too put off by the welcoming committee.

There are some fragile egos here who seem to feel that intolerance, insults, and haughty attitude are indications of superiority.

Or maybe they're just run of the mill bullies. Generally there is a deep insecurity at the root of such behavior, in my experience. 

Sadly, they tend to shout down many of the more thoughtful and truly advanced practitioners. 

I can't say that I'm a car guy but I did buy a Tesla Model 3 last year and I've never been so happy with a car.

It's outstanding! If you've not had an opportunity, take one for a spin.

Hi Steve! I'm thinking about creating a separate thread on cars (if that is allowed) I'm not sure if you've been keeping up with the latest news on the new electric Jaguar XJ. Some spy shots have been released, apparently, it is huge! I'm going to a car show in a couple of weeks, mostly British cars (Aston Martin, Bentley, Jag, Rolls, Range Rovers, etc) I've just created an album for my car photography. https://www.flickr.com/photos/181811044@N06/albums/72157713394671077 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lord Josh Allen said:

Hi Steve! I'm thinking about creating a separate thread on cars (if that is allowed) I'm not sure if you've been keeping up with the latest news on the new electric Jaguar XJ. Some spy shots have been released, apparently, it is huge! I'm going to a car show in a couple of weeks, mostly British cars (Aston Martin, Bentley, Jag, Rolls, Range Rovers, etc) I've just created an album for my car photography. https://www.flickr.com/photos/181811044@N06/albums/72157713394671077 

You can create threads on anything here. 

Maybe the "Rabbit Hole" would be the best place for it.

I don't follow much news, about cars or anything else.

I have seen some interest from some folks around here so it's probably worthwhile.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

OK @silent thunder  Here is my answer inspired by your post:

Anger and power.

There is a common feeling among spiritual cultivators that a person who is spiritually advanced should not get angry.

They say that attachments cause suffering, and ‘they’ are right, but it matters how you apply this concept.  Buddhism is originally a monastic tradition, and Taoism is originally a householder tradition, and Taoism is also a warrior tradition.

In Buddhism the common kindergarten level idea that is espoused is that one should get rid of all attachments so they can be ‘happy’ all the time, but since Buddhists tend to think life is suffering, they also can’t wait to get to their funeral pyre as soon as possible.

Taoists, on the other hand, are, or should be, aware that since attachments cause suffering that one should chose their attachments wisely.  If someone is a householder it is expected that they will be attached to their children, to their spouse, and to their house.  These attachments will cause some suffering, but they also bring joy, it’s called yin and yang and being aware.  In addition, Taoism is a warrior tradition, and for a warrior to be prepared to act as judge, jury, and executioner all wrapped into one is part of the territory

Since there is so much online communication these days, people are exposed to a lot of idiotic ideas, and the temptation is naturally to point out the error of the writer’s ways.  I have found that if you look, you can frequently find something to agree with even in idiotic comments, so for me I act either agreeable or disagreeable depending on the attitude of the writer.

I’m aware of brutal and threatening manner that some gods and immortals use to talk to some mortals who bother them, even those with good intentions.

Now, gods and immortals are spiritually advanced, aren’t they?  So if they can do it, what’s wrong with people doing it?  I think the main difference depends on if it comes from someone who is still blind, or if they are awake.  The main point is, that even gods and immortals can be bothered, so it is unreasonable for a person to expect to get to a place above that … unless maybe they are a Buddhist wearing their happy face.

My teacher was a powerful and advanced Taoist wizard, a warrior, and when he was younger, an assassin.  Being an assassin did not prevent him from advancing far spiritually, in fact you can make a good case for it that it helped a lot.  It was not easy to piss him off, but someone with my talents was able to.  The thing that was impressive, was how fast he could get over a flash of anger, it took about a second.

He had his attachments too.  For example he really wanted to teach the true way of Nei kung to a Chinese person and not a white person, but he found the Chinese guys would come to a couple of classes and then drop out, probably thinking they knew it all because they were Chinese.  Sound familiar?  He got so pissed off, that when he mentioned it one day, he blurted out “Chinese people STUPID!”  We can surmise that a lot of the newer Chines generation have totally lost it.  Anyway, since there is an unwritten law that a master must teach at least one person what he knows, I became the fall guy for the spiritual part.

It appears that I am an incarnation of a dragon, just a baby one, but I’m a black dragon, and black dragons are known for their power and revenge.  If I’m a dragon maybe that means I’m an immortal, too,  hell if I know, hell if I care.  Earl Grey knows, but he’s not telling.  I know the feeling though, I look at revenge as a kind of justice, and it is the territory of warrior peoples all over the planet.  My guardian is a beautiful, ancient and scarily powerful pale, off-white dragon.  The pale off-white dragon is known as the Grim Reaper for Taoists, so he’s a killer.  You may ask yourself, why do I have such a powerful guardian?  I’m not telling.

Once Numb Nuts said that he knew of a couple of guys who challenged dragons and they both died for it.  I knew a Hawaiian kahuna, who was said to be the most powerful true kahuna in the Pacific.  Kahunas are also warriors, he challenged my dragon and he died for it.  My teacher was also an incarnation of a dragon, but it appears he really did give up on all his attachments.  That is something that takes a lot of time and age, and is the main reason for a person to become an Earthly Immortal.  When he died it appears he graduated past dragon and became a celestial immortal of the kind that are higher than gods, because gods still have attachments and issues.  So if dragons are immortals, and they get bothered by, and kill people, then it can’t be all bad, can it?  it’s a part of nature.  Do you squish little tiny ants in your house?  I do, and I feel no remorse from it, but I take the bigger bugs outside and set them free.  Once I killed a Scarab Beatle, and I felt some serious remorse after that, I can still feel it, years later.  BTW, I think I would put Scarab Beatles higher on my evolution scale than some humans.

Once a really antique old Taoist sage told me about ego.  He said that a person’s ego should be like a wild stallion racing free across the open plains.  So let the Buddhists kill their egos, Taoists don’t do that.  Let it all hang out, and if someone pisses you off, feel free to go ahead and piss on them.  Just be aware of where it’s coming from  :)

Copyright - Steve Gray 3-7-2020

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 

As I've said before, I've little doubt we would hit it off royally in "real life."

I do take issue, however, with threats against members here and I'll continue to speak out when people cross that line.

Your ideas about Buddhism as offered above are quite inaccurate.

Are you familiar with the term "crazy wisdom"?

It is very much like what you describe learning from your teacher and the old sage and it is a common sign of advanced levels of attainment in tantra and dzogchen. That said, there is a Tibetan saying that goes something like - even if your view is as expansive as the sky, you should maintain conduct as fine as barley flour. Meaning that even though you are capable of acting crazy and beyond the karmic consequences due to a very high level of practice, there is no reason not to continue to act human.

Ever heard the story about Milarepa? Sounds a bit like your teacher as well. He was a magician, a murder, etc... and ultimately became a highly regarded Buddhist master despite, and partly because of his earlier life experience.

There is nothing wrong with ego, it will be our companion as long as we live.

Thinking we can kill it is an error or an arrogance. Taking it as our companion and our path to growth is skillful.

There is nothing wrong with emotions, they are a natural and beautiful part of the human condition.

The more advanced Buddhist teachings are not telling us to kill the ego, or wallow in suffering and pine for death.

It is more about not over-identifying with these momentary and transient energetic winds but to simply allow them to come and go as they please without allowing them to carry us away in directions we do not choose to go. 

Liberation allows us to be free to enjoy the pleasure of living, which makes live delightful; to be free to experience the pain of living, which is a source of our growth; and yet to also be free of either as a yoke or an unwanted, dysfunctional pattern.

I agree whole-heartedly that we need to let go of our anger as easily and quickly as it comes.

Here is a beautiful quote from the poet, Maya Angelou about this very topic.

To put it in context, she was a victim of sexual abuse as a young child:

"Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean."

Anger certainly has a place in our lives but letting go of it is equally important.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

rimac-1_2282053k.jpg

Bentley Electric Car EXP 12 Speed 6e 2019 World Premiere New Bentley CARJAM - YouTube

1. Rimac-- electric supercar--  With a total output of 913 kW and an acceleration time from 0–62 mph in 2.5 seconds.Wikipedia

2. Electric Bentley,     No cool sedans like your Jaguar though:( (Tesla kinda)

I had a Jaguar XKE convertible back in my twenties (around the turn of the century). I remember a lot of electrical problems.  Are they much better now?

I know I am being a little bad here.  I will get back on topic.  I love all the electric stuff though(motorcycles, trikes, cars etc)

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

Actually, no.  Starjumper went to post a picture of a shaman and...somehow threw up a picture from my private internet files.  How does that even happen?  Perhaps there´s something to what Manitou keeps telling us -- we´re all one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

Actually, no.  Starjumper went to post a picture of a shaman and...somehow threw up a picture from my private internet files.  How does that even happen?  Perhaps there´s something to what Manitou keeps telling us -- we´re all one.

Yeah but if we’re all one why don’t my abs look like that?

:huh:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, steve said:

Yeah but if we’re all one why don’t my abs look like that?

:huh:

Not to worry.  Anything you might lack in the gym body department is more than made up for by your rippling hot spirit.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, manitou said:

Well, she died last year , so I hope you have a Ouija board . 

Spoiler

And I see that you want to laugh  , but are having difficulty  .

I have noticed that some people react like that to my sense of humour .

Only last week, I met an elderly couple , they seemed REALLY upset about something , when I asked what was wrong the said that  the month before, their grandson had been taken by a shark .

' Well ', I offered in solace ,  ' Maybe the shark took him somewhere  nice ? '

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, steve said:

cougar.jpg

Wait !  is that picture from the   ' My New Step Mother   '   site  ? 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It's ok. Numb Nuts is so pig headed and/or stoned that he seems to always miss the point and is completely immune to my explanations.

Nahhh .   Its just that NOW  you are tellign lies about what you said in a weak attempt to cover up the crap you wrote  :D

This all came about because I said that wizards are a type of shaman that I am familiar with, and they don't wear costumes but like to blend in.  So in the West they can sometimes be seen wearing faded blue jeans and cowboy hats.

Thats his claim NOW  about what he said .  What , you think our memory is as short as yours is ?

You where claiming to speak for the whole history of shamanism  !  Now you are tryng to pretend you said   only the

" type of shaman that I am familiar with . "

And .... ummmmm ... it just wasnt just  me , if you noticed , a whole LOT of people in this thread made fun of your stupid ideas .

Well, since I forgot to mention 'shirt', and since Numb Nuts appeared to not know what a real man looks like, I decided to post that pic.  I was going to post a picture of myself with my shirt off, but then, naah, the lighting wasn't right.  :)

I see , so you understand yourself to be a 'real man' .    

And those that dont pump at the gym and   dont have   puffy muscles  and  dont get make up for photos  are NOT  the  'real'   men  ? 

They some kind of fake or inferior men , yeah ? 

Keep going with the posting here  ... you are embarrassing yourself even more than I could !