Tryingtodobetter

What happens to suicides?

Pay attention to this:

Desiderata

GO PLACIDLY amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.

And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

By Max Ehrmann © 1927
Original text

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 3

God already loves you. Just gotta find a way to let go of or stop blocking it (which we don't do on purpose, trust me, no one does it on purpose). Often we think a thought, or hold a perspective, that keeps us in that mode of perceiving, which does not allow your full realisation of all the love that you actually are and could be allowing yourself to be the more fully realisation of it, evermore. And the reason this happens, is because you are focusing on a certain frequency of energetic thought patterning, that allows you the greater ability to translate, and contemplate, and expand upon, your realisations upon these frequencies. But if these frequencies are actually diminishing your very own greater allowed realisation, then you are literally lessening your own consciousness, and expanding upon the lessening of your own consciousness, and so you would be feeling atleast some negative emotions in that, to the degree of resistance of those energetic thought patterns that are being expanded upon.

So you focus consistently on a meaningless mantra for example, or a sight or sound or breath. Maybe OOOoooooooooooohhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, so your experience is experiencing the experience of that sound fully, and nothing else in that moment. And thereby you stand aside, you open the door, to the love of the infinite. And the primary manifestation is the emotional indicator of alignment and allowance and harmonic blending, indicated by the energy motional feeling of good feeling positive emotion, like love. And as you allow that feeling, in the here and now, as that is indicating you are allowing your true self in that moment to be more fully realised by you, you allow it to expand into evermore fully realisation of not only inspired thought after another, but literally, eventually, full blown experiences of realisation as real as flesh blood and bone, real physical reality realisation, literally, unconditional allowed realisation of all and any conditions coming into full blown realisation of all their truth of being and becoming evermore in ever expanding freedom and joy.

And this is simply not capable of being said in words, as the words don't teach, only the experience teaches. So here I am using many different words to point at the same one experience from all the different points of view that I have of this same one experience. So that you can try it out for yourself, and find some guiding posts of hey, this I experience the same thing, so it really is that easy, to allow ourselves to be who we truely are. And you can even say hey, wow, it truely is easy to not allow ourselves to be who it is we truely are. For then you realise, you can always do something very easy, to allow your greater nature to more fully come forth through you again and be more fully realised by you again. As simple as focusing on the experience of the sound OOooooooooooooooohhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and thereby simply allow yourself to let it happen. All of it. Requires trust to focus fully and emmerse your awareness into anything. So it will always naturally happen when you allow yourself to focus consistently on anything that doesn't encourage thought, like the experience of the sound of Ooooooooohhhhmmmmmm, and relax your awareness into it, and place your attention on it, and replace your attention on it, and hold it there as consistently as you can, ongoingly, untill you thus then naturally do feel the emotional relief, eventually, and you do feel better and you are thus then more fully capable of allowing your greater realisations of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore.

So you basically close your eyes, and as you open it you're saying peekaboo! Here's God! Here's the love of God for you. Oh it's gone... I had a thought of worry. Well, let's let go of that thought. You close your eyes again, or you focus on Ooooohhhmmmm, then you peek into your reality, and you notice you feel good. And PEEKABOO here's the love of god! and you think "please don't go away!" oh darnit, it's gone, because I subscribed to a thought of vulnerability.... "OOooooooooohhhhmmmmmmmmmm"  20 seconds into the experience, you allow yourself to notice the emotional relief again of feeling better. And you think, this works all of the time, I really don't have to do anything to allow this love. Most of the thing I have a habbit of doing, usually just blocks myself from more fully allowing myself to realise it.

So take this ability to meditate with you, and you always got your ability to allow the love of infinite and eternal. Whenever and wherever you are, for whatever reason you want, for what reason is greater than the one of simply feeling good and being happy and feeling in love and of love. Everything anyone has ever wanted is because they thought they would feel better in the having of it, and when you feel good unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. The conditions will also be more fully realised by you. And then everything will simply come back into full alignment and harmony of ever expansion and freedom and joy.

So you understand, allow the good feeling first, then the thoughts which are in harmony with it, will come eventually, I promise you, and then you simply allow them to naturally flow through you as they feel so good when you allow these thoughts which are in full harmony with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, because they feel so good. And then your evermore greater allowed realisation of all nature of being will come, I promise you. And all it requires is atleast 10 minutes of consistently focused meditation, for the purpose of allowing it more fully. 

Where the love will take you, only God can know. You just gotta trust it, for it will take you places. Even if you cannot move. IT will even give you the power to achieve the impossible, because it always surpasses your mind, you always simply just gotta trust this love for the purpose of it feeling good, it's simply the path of least resistance of who you truely are.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, manitou said:

Everything, really.  You should write a book. 

He already has

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What if reincarnation exists, and you end up exactly where you are now and have to face this same situation next life, and the one after that? How will you get out of that? 

Edited by 子泰
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope that by now you have changed your mind and find yourself well. 

I will tell you in my experience thanks to medidation I was forced to accept life for what it was. By learning some  buddhism I came across some reincarnation passages in some random book. 

The gist of it is: When you die the only thing you keep with you is your mind however not in the form we can use the mind as humans but more like ghosts who have a recollection of who they were yet are not able to create new memories or new friendships. They are but a hollow shell of who they used to be until rebirth. 

When you are reborn your mind is what the soul carries into the body and you are reborn with the same mind. You heard that correctly  the same mind that is causing hour suffering, the same pain, the same regrets and burdens, they will all be there.  

That's why suicide isn't good enough to remove the pain  and why I let go of that idea when I was younger. 

I hope this helps you direct your way. 

Edited by SirPhillipJFry
Grammar correction
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 7:33 AM, SirPhillipJFry said:

I hope that by now you have changed your mind and find yourself well. 

I will tell you in my experience thanks to medidation I was forced to accept life for what it was. By learning some  buddhism I came across some reincarnation passages in some random book. 

The gist of it is: When you die the only thing you keep with you is your mind however not in the form we can use the mind as humans but more like ghosts who have a recollection of who they were yet are not able to create new memories or new friendships. They are but a hollow shell of who they used to be until rebirth. 

When you are reborn your mind is what the soul carries into the body and you are reborn with the same mind. You heard that correctly  the same mind that is causing hour suffering, the same pain, the same regrets and burdens, they will all be there.  

That's why suicide isn't good enough to remove the pain  and why I let go of that idea when I was younger. 

I hope this helps you direct your way. 

Thank you

I have since returned to my former practice/lifestyle and separated myself from negative(damaging) influences

• Like 3

I think those dark nights of the soul quicken us somehow.

Glad you're back to yourself.

Edited by manitou

On 13/07/2019 at 1:13 AM, Tryingtodobetter said:

I've thought about suicide time and time again, occasionally throughout the years and as of late I really see no point in continuing being present on this plane. I had an experience today where I really questioned my existence again, in depth. My life has no value, no meaning, no purpose. I have no substantial savings, no transportation, no relationship, no true social circle, no home of my own, no semblance of true community- really nothing of worth using a societal metric or even using a "spiritual" one. I simply have no worth or purpose. I am very tired. I had things I would've liked to accomplish, though now it's as if the larger part of those desires have been whittled down by time and things unseen, inwardly and outwardly. I have lived far too long. This world holds nothing for me and the inverse is probably true as well.

I want to commit suicide and I would like to know the actual repercussions. I dont want to be told to "hang in there". My life is over. I just want to know where my destination is once I release myself from my mortal shell. I figured this forum would be one of the spaces visited by someone with a genuine answer to this question.

Close your eyes and let your imagination build a place in front of you. Not an idilic or hellish place, just let your feelings create an image of what they represent. Without a body, your mind will be the main creator of your existence and experiences. This place you've seen is probably where you'll go if you die today - except you probably will have a mangled astral body due to the shock and trauma of physical suicide.

Edited by Desmonddf

3 hours ago, manitou said:

I think those dark nights of the soul quicken us somehow.

Glad you're back to yourself.

I'm sure that's true to an extent, though this latest episode was simply me ignoring my intuition and what the world was telling me to the point of paralysis/self-destruction. There was little to no working through accumulated neuroses or ingrained behaviors, rather I was wilfully reconstructing and creating new ones of the same hue that I had for the most part transcended/made peace with.

I am creating a new life

Thank you

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Desmonddf said:

Close your eyes and let your imagination build a place in front of you. Not an idilic or hellish place, just let your feelings create an image of what they represent. Without a body, your mind will be the main creator of your existence and experiences. This place you've seen is probably where you'll go if you die today - except you probably will have a mangled astral body due to the shock and trauma of physical suicide.

I've already begun creating my new life. I appreciate your input, though it is belated

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

I'm sure that's true to an extent, though this latest episode was simply me ignoring my intuition and what the world was telling me to the point of paralysis/self-destruction. There was little to no working through accumulated neuroses or ingrained behaviors, rather I was wilfully reconstructing and creating new ones of the same hue that I had for the most part transcended/made peace with.

I am creating a new life

Thank you

May I ask, do you think the input you received here helped you get through the darkness?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

I've already begun creating my new life. I appreciate your input, though it is belated

Yes, he's also telling you how you are creating your life, but I wanna correct one thing. You don't need to let your feeling create the image. You need to let your feelings guide you, to creating the image that feels better for you ongoingly. Because you imagine, for the purpose of coming back into full blown realisation and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, indicated by your emotional guidance system as those good feeling positive emotions, of full joy or love or bliss, or whatever you wanna call it. And as you do so, you are then allowing yourself to fully RECEIVE your evermore greater realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. Because your thoughts, also need to flow in harmony with itself, so that you can receive more clearly true inspired thought. NEW thoughts evermore, here and now, of full blown realisation, of evermore greater allowed realisation of evermore greater allowed being and becoming, that simply feels VERY GOOD. And so it is effortless to focus your consciousness in this way. Because it is who you truely are. It is your natural state of being. And because it is so, your true nature can and will thus then also effortlessly flow that much more, evermore, fully through you, so that you can thus then more effortlessly and ongoingly, evermore greater allow your evermore greater allowed realisation of all that is who it is and what it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

But to allow your natural stream of inspired thought, you have to first allow your imagination to come back into alignment, by letting your emotion guide your imagination at first, untill it does feel very good, emotionally. So like imagining, feeling, and then reimagining for the purpose of feeling better. IT's easy to know what would feel better, when you can feel what imagination feels worse. Effortless allowed realisation. To simply come back into natural allowed harmony and alignment with your own greater knowing and greater allowed realisation of your evermore being and becoming. And then once you hit that sweet spot that feels very good emotionally for you. Then you can fully receive your full blown realisation, when you feel that joy. That guiding indicator. Of being completely in alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, and thus you open a path, a door way, in your mind, to receive your full blown realisation, to flow your true being and becoming more fully through you, your true nature and energy of who it is you truely are. And then once you let that flow, everything in life naturally come back to evermore greater allowed realisation evermore joyously, effortlessly, along your natural path of least resistance, in full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation. Being in full joy evermore effortlessly and joyously.

That's also your natural state of being. To allow yourself to come to evermore natural effortless joyously allowed greater realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have, evermore here and now, being and becoming, evermore, as all that exists is being and becoming evermore here and now. Because you already are being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore here and now. So enjoying that, you simply flow with your own creation. And life becomes effortless and joyous. And you simply feel good, you simply enjoy the natural unfolding of your life, you come back to full realisation with the Source of All Creation, as your natural state of being, as your emotions are all about the relativity between your physical and greater non-physical consciousness. So let your emotions guide you always, and you'll simply always enjoy life. FULLY evermore. Unconditionaly. Effortlessly. Emotionally. Flawlessly. Under any and all conditions. Allowing yourself to naturally and effortlessly come back to full blown realisation, of all that it is you want to be do or have, because you already are it, being and becoming the evermoreness of it. So it's all about coming back into alignment with who it is you truely already are. Here and now. Being and becoming evermore.

So again, let your emotions be the valuable guidance that it is. To help you focus in harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the Source of All Creation. To allow your evermore greater realisation of all that is who it is and what it is you truely want to be do or have, evermore here and now, because it is who it is you truely already are being and becoming evermore here and now. And that is ment to be enjoyed by you, evermore. For you exist for the joy of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. You really do. It is your unconditional deserving evermore. Not because conditions are bad, but because your deservingness cannot be allowed to be realised by you, conditionally, it has to come from within, you just have to allow it, by feeling better, by releasing resistant thought patterns which block your natural full blown allowed realisation of your unconditional deservingness evermore, to be do or have whatever you want, evermore greatly and effortlessly allowed to be evermore greatly and effortlessly realised by you. 

So joy to you evermore.

Edited by Everything

Maybe I can offer a different analogy. 

Your imagination is your vortexual machine. Your creator mind's mechanism. If you allow it to flow in harmony and alignment with the source of all creation, meaning your deep heartfelt emotions, which indicate your alignment here and now, with your own greater non-physical consciousness, or your degrees of allowed or lesser allowed connection with your greater non-physical consciousness which holds all that you want to be do or have evermore for you, and offers you your path of least resistance towards your full blown allowed realisation of it evermore, effortlessly, joyously, ongoingly. 

So to start the engine, you need to feel very good. In your imagination. Or rather imagine to feel better, to start the engine. Like a spark. You imagine that which feels better ongoingly, and then when you find your true joy, the pipes are fully open and allowed to flow and your imagination, is then activated to flow fully and freely into your evermore greater allowed realisation of all that is who it is and what it you truely are being and becoming evermore greatly allowed to be evermore greatly realised by you, evermore here and now. As all that you also truely want to be do or have evermore greatly realised by you here and now, as your path of least resistance towards your full blown allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be, do or have here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally. Evermore fully and freely and succesfully and effortlessly and joyously here and now. 

As simply your natural state of being. In full inspired inspiraling inspirations. To simply enjoy your evermore being and becoming here and now. As your natural state of being, in full allowed harmony and allignment and awareness with the Source of All Creation. Which is your unconditional deserving. 

All you gotta do, is to start the engine, i-machination. Feel very good, and you wake up again, to your true unconditional deserving. Meaning you allow conditions to come to evermore effortless full blown realisation for you, through you, as you, with you, etc. Evermore freely, enjoyably, effortlessly, joyfully. 

Why? Because you open the pipes, between you (physical) and You (greater non-physical consciousness). So you receive fully, ongoingly, and joyously. Replenishingly! It energizes you aswell. Because it brings everything also into evermore greater allowed alignment, within you, with the Source of All Creation, so that you can flow your true nature also more freely and fully through you. So you are also replenished, by your i-machination. If you can get it started, by aligning it with your energy motional emotional lock. It's like your heart, is the lock, or the code. To activate the imachination, you have to imagine for the purpose of feeling better, ongoingly, untill you feel true joy or love and bliss, uncontradicted, pure, fully. Then it is fully in alignment. And now you can flow effortlessly with it, meaning it flows effortlessly more fully through you, and your imachination naturally and effortlessly helps you come into evermore greater allowed realisation of guidance of your path of least resistance, of all that you truely want to be do or have, as your greater non-physical consciousness is already being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore here and now, and flowing it to you. As your unconditional deservingness, of your natural and effortless joyously allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore capably to be evermore effortlessly allowed by you to be allowed by you to be realised by you, evermore effortlessly and joyfully, here and now. 

Edited by Everything

4 hours ago, steve said:

May I ask, do you think the input you received here helped you get through the darkness?

Yes, though probably not to the greater or lesser extents intended by those who shared their thoughts/advices

The main takeaway was guilt. Reading personal stories from people on this site as well as those from day to day life and my own personal 1st/2nd hand experiences. I felt a guilt that I was depriving those connected with my experience of something I couldnt quite quantify, and I also felt a guilt from not achieving my primary goal which was to contribute something positive and/or constructive to the greater collective- which is kind of a funny goal when you dig deep enough into the sentiment

Ultimately it took action from me on the mental/physical plane to begin to create a decisive shift. I have no doubts that rereading posts from this thread and other more constructive material, making steady changes to my overall mental diet, contributed to helping turn the tide. I had to take Action 

I dont think I'm out of the woods quite yet as far as revamping my life, because im still encountering echoes of that dark period in day to day interactions due to my increasing energy level/'expanding' awareness now that I've began to practice once more

It is somewhat difficult to relive that period now that the post has been bumped and I've read through it again, being in a better place though carrying subtle hues of the former- life is like that I think. I hope that this thread can serve someone else in a therapeutic way

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for that.

It’s beautiful to hear the site and members  have helped someone, even to a limited degree, through such a dark period.

That alone will help others who may come through, I’m certain of it.

Even in our pain and desperation we can be a light to guide others, even just a bit. Sometimes that’s all it takes.

And that’s a powerful blessing.

While we may at times feel totally hopeless, it’s just a story we tell ourselves, no matter how dark. That’s precisely what I’ve been practicing intensely with for the past week. I spent the week in a retreat combining meditation practice with something akin to group therapy - small groups sharing our experiences. And as we opened more through practice, some deep dark shit was exposed. The emotional and psychological content that came up for many people was intense. And to be there to support each other was deeply moving. It both rattled other participants but also helped put things in perspective and offered guidance, hope, and support for each other. I’d never been in group therapy before but I found this profoundly effective, especially among dedicated practitioners.

Anyway, your courage in coming here and sharing inspires me deeply. In the tradition I follow, we learn to connect with what is referred to as an inner refuge. When we can connect with that space we find it is bigger than the biggest problems we can ever bring to it, even our own death. In that openness is light and love. And we find that there is no greater purpose than simply our very being and our potential for connecting with others on the path.

I for one think this life, even in its darkest moments is worth the candle.

Warmest wishes to you.

If you ever want to connect, I’m  here to listen. PM me anytime if you feel so moved.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Like 4

For me, everyone has the right to cease unending physical and emotional pain in the manner that they choose. I don't believe there is someone in a celestial office just waiting to inflict judgement on any person that chooses to end their lives. But just for the record I am only speaking for myself. I am not giving permission to anyone to go ahead and end their life. It is a personal choice.

1 hour ago, Jim D. said:

For me, everyone has the right to cease unending physical and emotional pain in the manner that they choose. I don't believe there is someone in a celestial office just waiting to inflict judgement on any person that chooses to end their lives. But just for the record I am only speaking for myself. I am not giving permission to anyone to go ahead and end their life. It is a personal choice.

Certainly there is no celestial office.  They're floating around on clouds. :D

I do not seek my death now, but when she comes, I will not flee her.  I will turn wholly to her smiling and reach out with such love!  I will smile and flow into her embrace with such love... that it will take all of me to express it fully.  And i will give it in such joy as i have never experienced in the acquiring side of livingness.

Life is at its core to me, an acquisitional flow.  Imbibing, consuming, reaching and seeking and bringing in.

It is a greedy process.

Death is love in its ultimate unfolding.  Giving all.

I can't tell you how the universe really works, but I think the soul always wants to finish what it came here for. If you leave something unfinished, your soul will feel compelled to finish it. So whatever you're trying to escape from will just continue for at least another lifetime until the soul learns whatever it came here to learn.

The best remedy is to ask yourself what your soul really wants in this lifetime and then try to take steps to make it actually happen. Even if you can't make your dreams happen right away, just moving toward them and even taking just a small action toward your goal will make your soul feel better. I wish you luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Edited by BluLotus
  • Like 3

On 7-10-2019 at 6:53 PM, silent thunder said:

I do not seek my death now, but when she comes, I will not flee her.  I will turn wholly to her smiling and reach out with such love!  I will smile and flow into her embrace with such love... that it will take all of me to express it fully.  And i will give it in such joy as i have never experienced in the acquiring side of livingness.

Life is at its core to me, an acquisitional flow.  Imbibing, consuming, reaching and seeking and bringing in.

It is a greedy process.

Death is love in its ultimate unfolding.  Giving all.

You give it all because you have so much to give, you have so much love, you have ever expanding resources of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love, it is your very own life force! It flows through your very veins. It pumps your blood through your heart. It is joyously and passionately felt, as your own true nature of being. Fully allowed by you to fully be realised by you and flowed through you, wihout contradiction. Fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you. Pure positive thought, fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you thoughts, of pure desire, uncontradicted desire, non insisted desire, fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you desire, fully allowed by you to be fully realised and known by you desire, of true knowing, and true allowed realisation of true being and becoming evermore here and now in full allowed alignment and harmony with the ever expanding source of all creation, feeling very good emotionally, evermore here and now, for you, with you, as you, through you.

It is the energy which creates worlds! And it flows through you all day and every day. And you are an inseperable extension of it, evermore here and now, ongoingly, being and becoming, in full allowed alignment and harmony with the source of all creation. Unconditionally deserving of it evermore, and inseperable from it evermore, feeling your unconditional emotional guidance system through you and ALL that you truely are evermore here and now.

To simply flow good feelingly felt naturally allowed alignment with your own true nature of being, your natural state of being, in full allowed to flow inspiration, effortless knowing, joyously felt allowed realisations, inspired actions, fully allowed by you to come to full blown allowed realisation evermore here and now, joyous life experiences, evermore ongoingly here and now, being and becoming all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Effortlessly, joyously, freely, unconditionally loved by the source of all creation evermore, to be do or have whatever it is you want, and supported regardless of any and all conditions evermore, here and now, through any and all conditions, evermore here and now for you, as you, with you, through you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Everything said:

You give it all because you have so much to give, you have so much love, you have ever expanding resources of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love, it is your very own life force! It flows through your very veins. It pumps your blood through your heart. It is joyously and passionately felt, as your own true nature of being. Fully allowed by you to fully be realised by you and flowed through you, wihout contradiction. Fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you. Pure positive thought, fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you thoughts, of pure desire, uncontradicted desire, non insisted desire, fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you desire, fully allowed by you to be fully realised and known by you desire, of true knowing, and true allowed realisation of true being and becoming evermore here and now in full allowed alignment and harmony with the ever expanding source of all creation, feeling very good emotionally, evermore here and now, for you, with you, as you, through you.

It is the energy which creates worlds! And it flows through you all day and every day. And you are an inseperable extension of it, evermore here and now, ongoingly, being and becoming, in full allowed alignment and harmony with the source of all creation. Unconditionally deserving of it evermore, and inseperable from it evermore, feeling your unconditional emotional guidance system through you and ALL that you truely are evermore here and now.

To simply flow good feelingly felt naturally allowed alignment with your own true nature of being, your natural state of being, in full allowed to flow inspiration, effortless knowing, joyously felt allowed realisations, inspired actions, fully allowed by you to come to full blown allowed realisation evermore here and now, joyous life experiences, evermore ongoingly here and now, being and becoming all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Effortlessly, joyously, freely, unconditionally loved by the source of all creation evermore, to be do or have whatever it is you want, and supported regardless of any and all conditions evermore, here and now, through any and all conditions, evermore here and now for you, as you, with you, through you.

Omigod, darling!  That is the most beautiful expression of that which cannot be expressed I've ever seen here.  You are a moth and are very close to the flame indeed.  Your channel is beautiful and transparent. :wub:

my sons GF killed herself on his Bday.  She said it was because she was too fat . It devastated my son , his family , and her family and really pissed me off. 

They were living together at the time and she hung herself in a tree on his Bday .  

When we die , its like a leave falling off a tree. There is no more life in it and its transforms from BIO to GEO. Its over and done with just like the leaf on a tree. If it happens fast , there is no pain . It's just lights out as if they were never there in the first place. The life energy is still everywhere and in everyone still living  , but its not connected to the person anymore .  Its the same life energy for all plants animals fish etc etc that are living . When every something is living , its connected to the life force of all living things . When it dies, it becomes GEO. Non life. These is no body spirit that leaves the body and floats off into a new body . It just gets unplugged from the wholeness and unity of life energy . Positive life energy . Geo is its negative matter and has no life within it . Its always BIO towards GEO or birth towards death . 

She killed herself to spite my son for what every they were in disagreement about and left an emotional scar on everyone who loved her. 

The only thing worse that this is when they kill somebody and then kill themself after . Its really stokes the fire of hatred in a person who has an emotional connection . 

On average 2 people jump off the golden gate bridge since the day it opened. If I don't know a person who wants to die this way , I don't really care one way or another . It's only when I have an affinity for them that it hurts or when they use it to hurt another person like my son that the affinity turns to hatred for the damage they inflict . Suicide is a good thing if they are in state of chronic suffering and they will end up dying from their suffering and they know it . Best to end it fast but in a way that doesn't hurt others who have an affinity for them in some way . It hurts either way when someone we love dies so if you do kill yourself , try to minimise the negative effects it's going to generate. 

My sons GF went out of her way to make a statement and a text message and on his birthday. Hes gonna live with it for the rest of her life. It almost killed him too . 

• Sad 2