Each one of us here on Earth is an Individualized Manifestation of the Very Source of All That Is!
God is nothing but the Very Consciousness that pervades the entire Universe!!

Your soul script or what all you will go through and what you will become is more or less decided before you are born, though many things are flexible and can be changed to a considerable extent based on the choices you make and the choices that others around you will make in your current life.

Your soul script for the current life is decided by the sum total of experiences that you have had in your previous lives and the new lessons that your soul would want to go through in order to achieve a state of balance.

The Real Purpose of Our Lives is to Have Blissful, Fulfilling, Enriching and Transformative Experiences. Our Soul Spirit needs these experiences and we keep reincarnating again and again until we have learnt all our lessons across the entire spectrum of experiences.

As long as we don't learn our lessons and keep repeating the same mistakes, we will keep going through the same experiences.

Then, once the state of contentment is achieved, the soul spirit will have a choice of either achieving Nirvana (Dis-individualization and merging back with Source/Universal Godhead) or to take Greater responsibility and move on to newer experiences in higher realms / dimensions / universes.

Thus, everyday, Learn to Live it King Size, stop living it pint size as it comes. Develop a Zest for Life and start creating opportunities for yourself. 

Take ownership and stop blaming God, rather be thankful to God for granting you this infinite Gift of Human Life.

It doesn't matter in what context you are born, in what family and settings you have grown up, know that this is how it was intended to be to enable you to have the required experience that your Soul seeks.

In the process, different souls choose different paths, some choose dark/ service to self/ left hand path while other choose light/ service to others/ right hand path. There is no need to feel guilty about your past or present no matter what your background is because all will eventually merge and become One.

Always remember that the potential for the Greatest Good and the Greatest God is Already present in each one of Us, All we need to do is to unravel ourselves to the inner most core to uncover the true nature of our own reality that has the Highest Purity, the Greatest and the Mightiest Power of God within it.

Realize that each of our lives is invaluable and highly coveted, know that extra-terrestrials from far off stars desperately seek a human incarnation on Earth because this is where lessons are learnt. It is our planet that offers an environment for super fast learning and expedited evolution unlike anywhere else in the entire galaxy.

The real evolution is that of the spirit and not the flesh, as our souls learn their lessons, the next birth may be in a more advanced body form in a different dimension commensurate with the settings needed for inculcating the next set of lessons on the souls incredible journey back to Godhead.

The absolute truth is that the One Godhead (Paramatma) divided itself into infinite souls (Jeevatmas) so it could have infinite different experiences in infinite different ways.

Life in this Universe is an endless pursuit of SAT-CHID-ANANDA. Sat (TRUTH) - Chid (KNOWLEDGE/WISDOM) and Ananda (BLISS/JOY/HAPPINESS).

Everything is Science, Everything is Energy, Everything is God. There is no contradiction !

What matters is to imbibe the Truth and accept your current state objectively and in a balanced manner. This way, we will be able to further advance the real purpose of our lives by contributing to the greater cause in whichever way we can and thus also serve the group consciousness (our soul families) in the most efficient manner.

I searched for God everywhere, I only found myself !
I searched for myself in everyone, I only found God !!

• Like 2

The Coming Solar Flash Event is the Soul Harvest or Armageddon or Judgement Day that all religions have talked about.

Destined to happen sometime during the next decade once a sufficient mass of humanity has awakened and breached a critical threshold in level of consciousness ( have awakened and chosen the light).

A massive burst of Cosmic waves will be transmitted from the Central Sun (Sagittarius A / Black hole at the Center of Galaxy) through our Sun.

It will appear on Earth as Milky Warm Liquid Light. Humans that are ready spiritually / energetically will experience near instant evolution and transmutation of 2 strand DNA Carbon based Life form into Crystalline Life Form having a Light Body with Multiple Additional DNA Strands and shall then 'ascend' to 5TH Dimensional Earth in their Physical Bodies.

This is the first time such an 'Experiment' is being conducted in the known history of the Milky Way Galaxy. This is not a destructive doomsday Event but a Peaceful One !

All that is required is an Intent to Forgive Everyone (Harbor No Ill-Will); Intent to overcome one's addictions and attachments; At least 51% of one's Thoughts, Feelings and Actions Should be of Service to Other Orientation, Harboring a Desire for the Well Being of Fellow Humans; Truthfulness and Integrity of Thoughts, Feelings And Actions. 

Those of who are of the Dark / Service to Self Orientation will Perish in the Flash and these souls will then be taken by the Logos to another planetary setting to further continue their Lessons towards Integration and Balance.

Edited by Satchidananda
  • Thanks 1

How do you define yourself ?
You are not a body with a soul within. You are an Immortal Soul having a Human Experience in your current physical body.

We all come to this dimension in a state of forgetfulness. The Soul seeks to 're-member' is true nature through the human experiences we have over a period of multiple sequential or simultaneous life times (Yes, Souls can have multiple simultaneous incarnations) across the entire spectrum of consciousness including Light/Dark/ Masculine(Solar)/Feminine(Lunar)/ Left Path/Right Path/ Collective/Individual/ Material & Spiritual perspectives.

There is no judgement over the choices we make, if you make the right choice, you move on to the next set of Lessons with more advanced/complex experiences. If you repeat the same mistakes/keep making the same choices, you will keep coming across the same repetitive lessons again in your current or future lives.

The greatest potential has always existed within each one of Us.
Once the Realization of God is Achieved Within, It is the Actualization of the Internal Christ. All past Karma can get instantly transmuted.

• Thanks 1

Everything in our reality is just Energy Vibrating at different Frequencies.

Service rendered Unconditionally without any expectation of Reward or reciprocity has the Highest Vibration.

Service rendered Conditionally for a benefit has a lower vibration but still positive if its mutually beneficial. There is nothing wrong with mutually rewarding interactions as they make for the most sustainable relationships.

Harm inflicted Intentionally with Mal-Intent has the Lowest Vibration.

Moreover, its the battle between the Conscious and the Sub-conscious mind that determines the true nature of a human being. Consciously, one may regulate their behavior for fear of punishment or to avoid negative karma and to gain positive karma, but whats more important is to overcome one's deeply ingrained biases, prejudices and preconceived notions at the sub-conscious level. For this, we are often tested in our dreams.

Whom All and What All do you consider as your own and whom/what do you consider as not your own ? And what is your approach towards those whom you consider as not your own. The answer to this question determines the extent to which you are Service to Others or Service to Self !

• Thanks 1

How is it possible for a soul to forget itself ?   

And what would be the point of remembering if you can forget ?

If everything is "just energy" why are you concerned to speak ?

For what reason is the idea of service of any importance ?

How can you "forgive everyone" and rid yourself of addictions ? 

You can of course pretend that you do, but that is not the same thing as actually doing it.

• Like 1

The Source of Creation (Creator) Expresses itself, Observes itself and Understands itself further only through its Creation (Us the Created).

The Moment the Creator reaches a state of Contentment with its understanding of itself, this Creation will wind up.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 7:35 PM, GSmaster said:

While thoughts are real and material, they do not have enough energy to affect anything at all.

I have yet to find any master, who could affect physical plane by thoughts alone.

...I would never call myself a master... but I have affected the physical plane through thoughts.  If you would like to discuss please message me...  just wanted you to know that it is possible.  Thinking things does carry energy, and when it is paired with visualization it carries even more....  it is an exact science, it is not a superstition. 

On 4/3/2019 at 10:22 PM, Satchidananda said:

Each one of us here on Earth is an Individualized Manifestation of the Very Source of All That Is!
God is nothing but the Very Consciousness that pervades the entire Universe!!

Your soul script or what all you will go through and what you will become is more or less decided before you are born, though many things are flexible and can be changed to a considerable extent based on the choices you make and the choices that others around you will make in your current life.

Your soul script for the current life is decided by the sum total of experiences that you have had in your previous lives and the new lessons that your soul would want to go through in order to achieve a state of balance.

The Real Purpose of Our Lives is to Have Blissful, Fulfilling, Enriching and Transformative Experiences. Our Soul Spirit needs these experiences and we keep reincarnating again and again until we have learnt all our lessons across the entire spectrum of experiences.

As long as we don't learn our lessons and keep repeating the same mistakes, we will keep going through the same experiences.

Then, once the state of contentment is achieved, the soul spirit will have a choice of either achieving Nirvana (Dis-individualization and merging back with Source/Universal Godhead) or to take Greater responsibility and move on to newer experiences in higher realms / dimensions / universes.

Thus, everyday, Learn to Live it King Size, stop living it pint size as it comes. Develop a Zest for Life and start creating opportunities for yourself. 

Take ownership and stop blaming God, rather be thankful to God for granting you this infinite Gift of Human Life.

It doesn't matter in what context you are born, in what family and settings you have grown up, know that this is how it was intended to be to enable you to have the required experience that your Soul seeks.

In the process, different souls choose different paths, some choose dark/ service to self/ left hand path while other choose light/ service to others/ right hand path. There is no need to feel guilty about your past or present no matter what your background is because all will eventually merge and become One.

Always remember that the potential for the Greatest Good and the Greatest God is Already present in each one of Us, All we need to do is to unravel ourselves to the inner most core to uncover the true nature of our own reality that has the Highest Purity, the Greatest and the Mightiest Power of God within it.

Realize that each of our lives is invaluable and highly coveted, know that extra-terrestrials from far off stars desperately seek a human incarnation on Earth because this is where lessons are learnt. It is our planet that offers an environment for super fast learning and expedited evolution unlike anywhere else in the entire galaxy.

The real evolution is that of the spirit and not the flesh, as our souls learn their lessons, the next birth may be in a more advanced body form in a different dimension commensurate with the settings needed for inculcating the next set of lessons on the souls incredible journey back to Godhead.

The absolute truth is that the One Godhead (Paramatma) divided itself into infinite souls (Jeevatmas) so it could have infinite different experiences in infinite different ways.

Life in this Universe is an endless pursuit of SAT-CHID-ANANDA. Sat (TRUTH) - Chid (KNOWLEDGE/WISDOM) and Ananda (BLISS/JOY/HAPPINESS).

Everything is Science, Everything is Energy, Everything is God. There is no contradiction !

What matters is to imbibe the Truth and accept your current state objectively and in a balanced manner. This way, we will be able to further advance the real purpose of our lives by contributing to the greater cause in whichever way we can and thus also serve the group consciousness (our soul families) in the most efficient manner.

I searched for God everywhere, I only found myself !
I searched for myself in everyone, I only found God !!

Hey - why are you such a hindu?  

Hey - how come you define experiences as mistakes?... as if there is some perfect way to live life...  life itself proves entirely the opposite.  There are no mistakes, only choices.  

Hey - why don't you come off your high horse and stop spreading your beliefs as infallible.  Where might I ask did you acquire this information that you so absolutely believe in?  ...Sounds to me like all you've done is read a bunch of hindu philosophy and spewn it online. 

• Like 1

Sometimes its good

to give up the questions

and just be.

Do be,

Do be,

doo - Frank Sinatra,  Strangers in the Night '66

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2019 at 2:27 PM, Satchidananda said:

The Source of Creation (Creator) Expresses itself, Observes itself and Understands itself further only through its Creation (Us the Created).

The Moment the Creator reaches a state of Contentment with its understanding of itself, this Creation will wind up.

It is funny to think something is created and that there is a creator of things.

The un-manifest is primal . Something comes from nothing,  no thing, no form, shape or color. 

We are all here in a physical sense and not here at the same time. what is not here in a physical sense so to say is the eternal, everlasting and formless. We all are eternal, immortal and everlasting with and without this body. I apologize if this eliminates fear, worry and countless other conditions for people.

• Like 2

On 4/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, GSmaster said:

That is a complete bullshit story.

We hear this every few years back from 3000 years before christ. They were also talking about apocalypse, armageddon and going to higher planes, yet nothing ever changed.

Is that Pink FLuffy Dream? Nothing is free in this world, any piece of advancement is hard earned through blood, practice, suffering, pain and years, decades, lifetimes. It is hard to change what you are now.

While thoughts are real and material, they do not have enough energy to affect anything at all.

I have yet to find any master, who could affect physical plane by thoughts alone.

Another pink dream / delusion that is widely spread over internet.

The interesting part is that everything else being said being true to some extend; why is it that the population as a group never goes to higher planes? Or why is it that Armageddon never happens. Or when it happens like 65 million years ago; life takes a interesting new direction.

While I agree on the Fluffy dream stuff; I disagree on how everything is hard work, pain and suffering.

Yes it takes concentrated effort, but that effort could be effortless. And the only resistance to change within oneself is oneself.

And what is oneself? the corporal manifestation on this planet and its ego experience? Or the complete being that lays behind it?

I have come to an insight concerning changing myself. In the sense that the I that I think I am and the I that needs change is just a manifestation of the me that I don't realize. Whatever I think I am and want to realize feels like a small part of the bigger thing that I am. Based on that, I decide to be a servant to the bigger thing that is myself. While I enjoy the fun and experiences the small me has and still strive for material goals and pleasure; I do put effort towards what the bigger thing that I am is wants to realize.

I'm sorry, it is hard to put into words in a coherent way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hannes said:

While I agree on the Fluffy dream stuff; I disagree on how everything is hard work, pain and suffering.

Yes it takes concentrated effort, but that effort could be effortless. And the only resistance to change within oneself is oneself.

There are many ideas passed through society and the spiritual society.

Many of these are completely opposed to each other.

The only way to find out is to go through the ideas one by one, and practice try these things out and see for yourself, try the ideas in your actual life, apply the techniques, attempt the practices, live by the philosophies ... and then you will see.

This is the fastest and only way to know for sure, what is true.

Conversations about these things are for people who are wasting time.

• Like 3

I like to have long conversations about no thing because there is nothing for the mind to attach to. 

With no thing being beyond the laws of yin and yang there is nothing to confirm or deny, no for or against so this helps keep conversations very lively and exciting.

Talking and thoughts are in word form so we can see how this thinking mind has made the world the opposite of what all humanity really needs.

Arguments allow us to keep the current shape of our societies with the post heaven mind being in charge and easily controlled by other or them.

• Like 1

@Wu Ming Jen

But you made a post; do you see ?
For a monkey, a small biped with big ego living on an unimportant hole in the universe, spirituality is really at his furthest possibility, it is a rare possibility for a monkey.

And the monkey's ideas spirituality are very basic.  Black and white.

Talking and thoughts and ideas are all wrong, apparently.
Yet spirituality has existed through them for thousands of years, and has brought light into this world.

The truth is more interesting than black and white.
Much more interesting.
As you engage in sculpting yourself, you choose from the noise those thoughts that represent reality, that reflect truth ... out of a chaos of a noisy planet.  There are many energies but when you identity your real self you identify from all that noise the truth, of you.

And you become more; and more intelligent.

Truth is creating order out of chaos.

23 minutes ago, rideforever said:

@Wu Ming Jen

But you made a post; do you see ?
For a monkey, a small biped with big ego living on an unimportant hole in the universe, spirituality is really at his furthest possibility, it is a rare possibility for a monkey.

And the monkey's ideas spirituality are very basic.  Black and white.

Talking and thoughts and ideas are all wrong, apparently.
Yet spirituality has existed through them for thousands of years, and has brought light into this world.

The truth is more interesting than black and white.
Much more interesting.
As you engage in sculpting yourself, you choose from the noise those thoughts that represent reality, that reflect truth ... out of a chaos of a noisy planet.  There are many energies but when you identity your real self you identify from all that noise the truth, of you.

And you become more; and more intelligent.

Truth is creating order out of chaos.

I do not understand what you are saying and what is with the monkey fetish? 

Going beyond word form is laid out in the Tao Te Ching in what the first sentence? communicating with out words was normal and now travailing around the world with out speaking the language this is highly more effective than using words. The international language is easy

Words are a form of deception and only can be communicated by ignoring the opposite of what is being said causing absolutes that do not exist.

As For the title of this thread  Nothing is absolute.

• Thanks 1

TTC does indicate a world beyond words, that's true.

But it also uses words to indicate it.

There is no problem with that.

When a person says that words are meaningless, what it means is that that person is not intelligent.

As most intelligent people have jobs and work, it is mostly unintelligent people who have the time to be spiritual.

This is one reason why spirituality is so dumb on this planet, and so poorly explained and so mysterious.   Because intelligent people are back in the city earning money for their families leaving the dumbasses to argue whether words mean anything.

Right that is my point we can communicate in word form to point at the wordless and we can all get it, it is not difficult.

so who is not intelligent to not get the meaning no matter what word we choose to use?

Let's talk about language and specifically the alphabet word form, the transmission is lost. Not using symbols or wordless transmission that express something so much deeper and includes its opposite it is a loss of transmission in time because words  change meaning.  If I call you gay that does not mean that you are happy at this point in  time or that the dress I am wearing means something a woman would wear at this point in time.

Easily put alphabet word construction is an abstract of reality and words change meaning.

The spiritual and material life we all live must be in balance. If the physical and material life is not in order then spiritual pursuits are a waste of time and not important. people that get it backwards are called spacy or ungrounded.

The I ching is designed to be understood by people that can not read or write. The literates overlook such simplicity and make it complicated. One solid line WTF  does that mean. This is extremely funny to me.

Please go on this should be exciting. 

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 2:01 PM, rideforever said:

There are many ideas passed through society and the spiritual society.

Many of these are completely opposed to each other.

The only way to find out is to go through the ideas one by one, and practice try these things out and see for yourself, try the ideas in your actual life, apply the techniques, attempt the practices, live by the philosophies ... and then you will see.

This is the fastest and only way to know for sure, what is true.

Conversations about these things are for people who are wasting time.

Thank you.

I emboldened the biggest truth I learned about myself this year.

I will listen to the youtube you posted and start going through the ideas in a systematic and practical manner.

• Like 2

I like most of what you said, though I hesitate to believe that there is a soul within me that has a mission which my waking mind seeks to experience.  I believe that each new life is a new, clean soul, and that these souls do indeed move through an infinite spectrum of things- as you say, this is why the Creator made life, but let me ask you this:  how can you say there is a destination, when infinity is endless, and there is no ceiling?  I suspect that we will always be caught in the cycle of joy and sorrow, unless there is another place with a different set of environment and senses to experience, and if so- what would that be like, and would you recognize it, as you have been trained on this plane of reality how to perceive?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mskied said:

I like most of what you said, though I hesitate to believe that there is a soul within me that has a mission which my waking mind seeks to experience.  I believe that each new life is a new, clean soul, and that these souls do indeed move through an infinite spectrum of things- as you say, this is why the Creator made life, but let me ask you this:  how can you say there is a destination, when infinity is endless, and there is no ceiling?  I suspect that we will always be caught in the cycle of joy and sorrow, unless there is another place with a different set of environment and senses to experience, and if so- what would that be like, and would you recognize it, as you have been trained on this plane of reality how to perceive?

Hmmmm ... interesting post.   Especially after reading it more than once .

or maybe I am reading too much into it  ?

.....  ( I paused to check you out and found your intro post   - no I am not reading too much into the above post .  Let's start again )

I like most of what you said, though I hesitate to believe that there is a soul within me that has a mission which my waking mind seeks to experience. 

As I usually observe ( and , of course, according to my views)  I think the idea of soul and spirit is mixed up .   Its always been so, to an extent . But I see what you are talking about as 'spirit'  - as in the essential nature , the 'spirit of a thing'  ; your essential nature ,  incarnatory ( suggesting re incarnation ) , genetic  (modified by circumstance and environment - 'personna' ),  or whatever 'carriers' you  see or imagine .

If you are interested in this I have writings comparing the Thelemic concepts with the Zoroastrian ones  ( which I consider some of  the Thelemic source material  - via 'Chaldean'   and Zoroastrian  writings ( The original Magi {cians} )     posted on the forum .

I believe that each new life is a new, clean soul, and that these souls do indeed move through an infinite spectrum of things-

I rather see the soul more as the mythological Psyche  but generated by 'each new life'  ie it is the essential part of the human organism (not material, but manifested materially ) that makes  HSS different from all the other animals .   In that sense , only 'man' has a 'soul' . ( But animals may have a spirit , or a type of soul, depending on their level of ' Imaginative creativity '  - which is the essential quality of soul.)

as you say, this is why the Creator made life, but let me ask you this:  how can you say there is a destination, when infinity is endless, and there is no ceiling?  I suspect that we will always be caught in the cycle of joy and sorrow,

That first sentence is rather beautiful  :)

Sorrow is just a  sauce to whet the appetite for joy    ;)    

I'm thinking of Nuit now .

unless there is another place with a different set of environment and senses to experience, and if so- what would that be like, and would you recognize it, as you have been trained on this plane of reality how to perceive?

Unto them from whose eyes the veil of life hath fallen may there be granted the accomplishment of their true Wills; whether they will absorption in the Infinite, or to be united with their chosen and preferred, or to be in contemplation, or to be at peace, or to achieve the labour and heroism of incarnation on this planet or another, or in any Star, or aught else, unto them may there be granted the accomplishment of their wills; yea, the accomplishment of their wills.

[ Actually, I was first going to  ask you about your  Septagram logo

th.thumb.jpg.b87a82631f8cdc8d8d582b91f04

why you chose that and what it means  to you .    But at least I got a general idea now .

I saw a woman with one tattoo of it behind her left ear recently , actually followed her and asked  about it, she was weary at first, but then when realised the subject of my 'accosting ' her, she sparked up  and said it meant a lot to her and was special , but not much more. 

....  I got one on my chest ]

• Like 1

Wanna split the thread and talk about that ?

/

Edited by Nungali

There is a lot to say  .... if you choose to . 

Like why and how  do you see it as a symbol of infinity ?

I'm interested in stuff like that, and symbolism and its analysis  ... becasue I often learn things from that .

A symbol can have levels of meaning .  For example, I see most symbols of 7  as usually representative of planetary energies. I also see it as a symbol and working plan of New Aeonic male consciousness ,

The 7 pointed start as 2 forms   and what significance does either form have  ?    What other  systems have used it as a symbol ?   Its use 'on the astral' .  Etc.

Stuff like that .

or  Alchemical  ;

main-qimg-30bc653c2ac511f3e3665c8a84b915

or in sacred geometry  , etc .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Its a key.  There are a few things that I am aware of that go into the portal grade, and this is one of them.  What does it mean?  That depends what you bring, and what you seek.  The Abyss is different for everyone, though it can be similar depending on system.  If no system, then ones own.  This is an inner key, not much more to say about it.  You either know how it works or you don't.

• Like 1