Sinai

Ultimate Inner Alchemy

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sinai said:

JAJ master

Quote

The origin of this exercise is a Chinese legend about a poor old man who went to look for sea crustaceans for feed his family.  It was a full moon night, and he took the moon’s reflection in the water for a giant pearl.  As he tried to pick it up in vain, the water made sound “Sh-sh-sh.” Then, as the old man gazed at the full moon in the sky he said “Ha-a-a,” realizing that he was trying to grab the moon’s reflection.  He was disappointed and said “Whoo-o-h” in despair.  Hence, the three sounds that are used in the Old Man exercise.

so....poor, old, vain, disappointed, despaired, does not know the diff between a reflection and a pearl

 

hmm, i am not sure what this master is a master of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

so....poor, old, vain, disappointed, despaired, does not know the diff between a reflection and a pearl

 

hmm, i am not sure what this master is a master of.

 

Hi dear Taoist texts :D where did you get that description ?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

It is sad that people practice for 40+ years and get no results, but this world is brutal.

 

i agree with you dear GSmaster , we need kindness as we practice we need compassion , generosity , love , and humanity toward our own world not only our kind but animals and plants and our living environment also that's why this world is brutal , no practice could bring us humanity , no practice can brings us love , no practice can bring compassion to us but our heart , a loving heart :wub:

 

if you like to know more deeply in Nedan and Nei Gong Read Eva wung books

 

please check them all and read the descriptions and details

then come here and tell what you understand

Edited by Sinai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

negative attitude?

 

It is not negative, this is only your perception. You claim something is negative, when it is not. Evidence of ego dominant mind.

Same reason you deny 2d/3d/4d/5d model, if you exist inside 2d level, it is the way to go to deny higher levels. 

 

This is dao bums forum, not dao immortal forum, it is fine if you attained nothing in neigong, you would rather stand out if you attained any siddhis. Mantak afterall could not do it in 55+ years. Does not prevent him from being a celebrity, a millionaire, and revered taoist teacher.

 

I cannot bother with explaining anymore things. If you view things I say as negative, it is better for you to stay in ignore list.

 

24 minutes ago, Sinai said:

if you like to know more deeply in Nedan and Nei Gong Read Eva wung

 

I don't read junk. First, an author must have abilities and accomplishments worthy of attention.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

so....poor, old, vain, disappointed, despaired, does not know the diff between a reflection and a pearl

 

hmm, i am not sure what this master is a master of.

those are nice sounds 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just realize that Ultimate Neidan is Yuan Qi - total Yuan Qi of the body and mind. Poof back into the formless Yuan Qi of the Universe. haha. If you doubt me - then just study the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

total Yuan Qi of the body and mind. Poof back into the formless Yuan Qi of the Universe

 

Technically, that is immortality at its best. You vanish from physical plane without going through death process and you can come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

another possibility

 

rather than us being reincarnations of OLD alchemists and masters, is it likely we are siphoning or downloading the current and paths they left behind?

 

like a library of maps 

 

or a library in general 

Edited by Abzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

This is dao bums forum, not dao immortal forum, it is fine if you attained nothing in neigong, you would rather stand out if you attained any siddhis.

 

How would anyone stand out here if they have attained "something" in Neigong?

 

And why?

 

Achievements in Neigong would seem invisible to people who cannot recognize them.

 

What is going on here that would motivate anyone to show or describe any?

 

Who here has even trained beginner stuff to know what they are seeing?

 

I came here to discuss Neigong training after nearly 50 yrs of experience with it.

 

But I have no needs. Not selling Neigong or myself.

 

Just discussing experiences and details and facts.

 

If you don't want this, that is interesting to me too and good to know.

 

Before I join this list I was in a forest. Came out, got computer, and join this group a few yrs ago.

 

First 50 yrs I was only doing. Now I am discussing and learning how to discuss things like this.

 

It is going very much as I had expected it would, and I will continue.

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

Technically, that is immortality at its best. You vanish from physical plane without going through death process and you can come back.

The whole trick here is that Westerners don't realize WHO decides that you come back!! The more "immortal" that a person "becomes" then the less of an individual ego the person possesses - so that the Yuan Qi is increasingly deciding what the person does.

 

So for example after my "enlightenment experience" I then realized that EVERYTHING is made of Yuan Qi - even a piece of shit. So then I thought now I am FREE - and I began eating meat and dumpster diving for food while hanging out with homeless people. What I didn't realize is that to develop the SECOND HALF of the alchemy training (the yang shen) - then there has to be an increasing harmonization and purification of the body-mind.

 

So to develop the golden yang shen body then requires a person to be in isolation in the mountains or a cave, etc. Especially in today's modern Westernized world that goes completely against this type of training.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

 

Technically, that is immortality at its best. You vanish from physical plane without going through death process and you can come back.

 

Apparently, while Damo Mitchell was on a Daoist retreat he saw someone partially disintegrate, which kind of goes along these lines.

 

However, energy and matter can neither be created or destroyed. If you turn any mass into pure energy, in accordance to Einstein's equation E=mc2, it creates incredible amounts of energy which is very hard not to perceive - just consider a nuclear bomb which converts very little mass into incredible amounts of energy.

 

For a physical body to disappear but not leave any traces ... well it's not easy see how this energy still exists but is not perceivable.

 

(apparently there is one answer - it just changes it's 'frequency', from what to what and how is not really clear)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

 

How would anyone stand out here if they have attained "something" in Neigong?

 

And why?

 

Achievements in Neigong would seem invisible to people who cannot recognize them.

 

What is going on here that would motivate anyone to show or describe any?

 

Who here has even trained beginner stuff to know what they are seeing?

 

I came here to discuss Neigong training after nearly 50 yrs of experience with it.

 

But I have no needs. Not selling Neigong or myself.

 

Just discussing experiences and details and facts.

 

If you don't want this, that is interesting to me too and good to know.

 

Before I join this list I was in a forest. Came out, got computer, and join this group a few yrs ago.

 

First 50 yrs I was only doing. Now I am discussing and learning how to discuss things like this.

 

It is going very much as I had expected it would, and I will continue.

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

 

thank you dear master ... We are very happy to have you between us ... you are truly a jewel ...^_^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

The more "immortal" that a person "becomes" then the less of an individual ego the person possesses - so that the Yuan Qi is increasingly deciding what the person does.

 

This, you are hitting the nail here.

 

As evolution progressed for me, Its like this Yuan Qi produced several mutations what I once was, no longer exists, so when people speak about some "values" read in books, something like you should be that or should be this, I cannot understand them.

 

There is still small part of me that is human, but larger part is non-human. It is hard to explain, tbh. I am like a part of global system.

I do have memories of a human life, but they do not relate or feel like my own memories.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

This, you are hitting the nail here.

 

As evolution progressed for me, Its like this Yuan Qi produced several mutations what I once was, no longer exists, so when people speak about some "values" read in books, something like you should be that or should be this, I cannot understand them.

 

There is still small part of me that is human, but larger part is non-human. It is hard to explain, tbh. I am like a part of global system.

I do have memories of a human life, but they do not relate or feel like my own memories.

So chapter six of the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains how the Tao is experienced as the Yuan Qi - the "first half" of alchemy training. But then a person can "fall out of enlightenment" or "fall back into worldliness" - still there can be some stabilization where the "ancestral cavity" of the third eye is permanently opened. And so whether it is psychic (siddhis) or spiritual (yuan qi or shakti) depends on the intensity of the energy developed internally. So the yin qi does not have any substance and the yin qi is aligned with the yang shen via the left eye - and the heart.  So then even with the eyes open - there can be a Yuan Qi connection via the pineal gland but as psychic energy via the yin qi of the left brain intentions via the yang shen (the physical body). We create another yang shen via the "yin matter" that is superluminal and therefore golden matter - or virtual information as mass that turns back into yuan jing. So in this sense the pineal gland can be permanently opened but if a person just sees light internally that is still the "relative void" of the yin qi and yang qi. Only once the internal energy is built up and restored via purification does the yuan qi manifest again as the "absolute void" - seeing light externally. So once the pineal gland is permanently open - this is like a tiny taste of the yuan qi as the yuan qi emanates of the pineal gland via the heart. So then that tiny taste of Yuan Qi can be built upon fairly quickly to increase the body's yuan qi and yuan jing through further meditation.

 

So it's a matter of what level of purification a person wants to maintain  - one of the other posters mentioned this recently. How as a "master" gets older then their abilities decrease. Actually this is based solely on how much healing they are doing and teaching - versus how much energy they are storing up inside their bodies via the Yuan Qi. So the Yang Shen manifesting STILL has some yin qi blockages within it and so the Yang Shen is then sucked back inside the body - and these "red light" (lower body) yin qi shen blockages are then purified via the Yuan Shen and Yuan Qi into yang qi blue light. So just as Gold is a relativistic quantum phenomenon - the golden light is from the Blue light as a spacetime shift of the future being absorbed.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So chapter six of the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains how the Tao is experienced as the Yuan Qi - the "first half" of alchemy training. But then a person can "fall out of enlightenment" or "fall back into worldliness" - still there can be some stabilization where the "ancestral cavity" of the third eye is permanently opened. And so whether it is psychic (siddhis) or spiritual (yuan qi or shakti) depends on the intensity of the energy developed internally. So the yin qi does not have any substance and the yin qi is aligned with the yang shen via the left eye - and the heart.  So then even with the eyes open - there can be a Yuan Qi connection via the pineal gland but as psychic energy via the yin qi of the left brain intentions via the yang shen (the physical body). We create another yang shen via the "yin matter" that is superluminal and therefore golden matter - or virtual information as mass that turns back into yuan jing. So in this sense the pineal gland can be permanently opened but if a person just sees light internally that is still the "relative void" of the yin qi and yang qi. Only once the internal energy is built up and restored via purification does the yuan qi manifest again as the "absolute void" - seeing light externally. So once the pineal gland is permanently open - this is like a tiny taste of the yuan qi as the yuan qi emanates of the pineal gland via the heart. So then that tiny taste of Yuan Qi can be built upon fairly quickly to increase the body's yuan qi and yuan jing through further meditation.

 

So it's a matter of what level of purification a person wants to maintain  - one of the other posters mentioned this recently. How as a "master" gets older then their abilities decrease. Actually this is based solely on how much healing they are doing and teaching - versus how much energy they are storing up inside their bodies via the Yuan Qi. So the Yang Shen manifesting STILL has some yin qi blockages within it and so the Yang Shen is then sucked back inside the body - and these "red light" (lower body) yin qi shen blockages are then purified via the Yuan Shen and Yuan Qi into yang qi blue light. So just as Gold is a relativistic quantum phenomenon - the golden light is from the Blue light as a spacetime shift of the future being absorbed.

 

 

excellent information, thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

As evolution progressed for me, Its like this Yuan Qi produced several mutations what I once was, no longer exists, so when people speak about some "values" read in books, something like you should be that or should be this, I cannot understand them.

 

There is still small part of me that is human, but larger part is non-human. It is hard to explain, tbh. I am like a part of global system.

 

That isn't about Internal Cultivation.

 

That stuff is just about ideas.

 

You'd have worked through that kind of thing in any basic Gongfu trainings - ideas about what you thought you are vs what you really are, etc, etc.

 

Did you ever do any kind of traditional training with an established teacher who studied Internal Cultivation?

 

If so - what system or lineage of training?

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

That isn't about Internal Cultivation.

 

That stuff is just about ideas.

 

Well, you don't know what you are talking about.

 

12 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

any kind of traditional training with an established teacher who studied Internal Cultivation?

 

This is really a stupid question.

Show me an established teacher who is not a scamgong artist but has abilities on par with JC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Show me an established teacher who is not a scamgong artist but has abilities on par with JC.

 

"JC" meaning "John Chang" or "Dynamo Jack" in the fake street-performer video with the low-watt LED, "electric man" toy, and the carbon disulfide/phosphorus fire trick?

Any traditional Gongfu school would be a better and more sensible place to start. Any at all.

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

"JC" meaning "John Chang" or "Dynamo Jack" in the fake street-performer video with the low-watt LED, "electric man" toy, and the carbon disulfide/phosphorus fire trick?

Any traditional Gongfu school would be a better and more sensible place to start. Any at all.

 

JC abilities are real including pyrokinesis, it seems like you have trouble seeing Qi with your eyes after 40 years of practice.

I will leave this without comments.

 

Ability to see Qi is level 0.

Ability to propell Qi causing Pyrokinesis / Telekinesis is level 1.

 

I don't mind teacher who is level 1. I would not recognize teacher who is only level 0.

 

Most gongfu schools do not have a single person who is level 0.

Ability to see QI is rare. Without it you cannot even tell a difference between focus trick and real demonstration. You cannot see what level a person has. You believe things that has zero value, such as lineage / diploma / 88 years of experience in gongfu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

JC abilities are real including pyrokinesis, it seems like you have trouble seeing Qi with your eyes

 

When carbon disulfide and phosphorus (soak paper in it) combine, the carbon disulfide evaporates while you wave your hand at the paper it is on - then the phosphorus ignites. This is a common fire trick done by street performers all over SE Asia.

 

Qi is not a thing or substance. 

 

Qi is movement between the poles of any polarity.

 

That why there are so many kinds of Qi in the Chinese language - it isn't one thing or substance.

 

For example, we say "electric Qi" and this is electrons moving in the +/- polarity.

 

Or we say "heat Qi" and this is heat moving in a hot/cold "thermodynamic" polarity.

 

Body has many polarities and functions happening in polarities, same way. No one different substance.

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

When carbon disulfide and phosphorus (soak paper in it) combine, the carbon disulfide evaporates while you wave your hand at the paper it is on - then the phosphorus ignites. This is a common fire trick done by street performers all over SE Asia.

 

That does not mean his demonstration is not real.

 

1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Qi is not a thing or substance

 

You would not say this, if you could see it.

 

 

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

JC abilities are real including pyrokinesis, it seems like you have trouble seeing Qi with your eyes after 40 years of practice.

I will leave this without comments.

 

Ability to see Qi is level 0.

Ability to propell Qi causing Pyrokinesis / Telekinesis is level 1.

 

I don't mind teacher who is level 1. I would not recognize teacher who is only level 0.

 

Most gongfu schools do not have a single person who is level 0.

Ability to see QI is rare. Without it you cannot even tell a difference between focus trick and real demonstration. You cannot see what level a person has. You believe things that has zero value, such as lineage / diploma / 88 years of experience in gongfu.

 

Dear GSmaster please our topic is about Ultimate inner alchemy and sharing knowledge , methods , practices and etc ... if you want to argue its not the place , we must respect each other whatever our differences in ideas is , and let me tell you people who are truly masters would not show up in public at all...remember that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2019 at 11:56 PM, Sinai said:

:unsure::D

well he is a good teacher but of course i agree that nothing will be comparable to original Taoists scriptures and books but it is better to start from a point, I personally received this advice from a master that, in practices, despite of master, it isn't the art that is powerful, it is the practitioner. While the Techniques and Training Methods are extremely important, the biggest factor is who is doing the art and how they are doing it. The arts are important, but your intent, willpower, imagination, and what you feel are much more important. I know what you mean Mr Doyle and dear VonKrankenhaus and others, but here my point is the practices of Congress of Heaven and Earth and Reunion of Heaven and Man  or anything beyond that i dont know...if you may please share your opinion

Congress of Heaven and Earth

Heaven and Earth inner alchemy method by Taoist Master Mantak Chia formulasThis practice integrates the Early Heaven or formless Self with the Later Heaven (Earth) physical Self. The Self here identifies itself here with two dimensions that co-exist and co-create: the “formless form” of our being and the “substantial form” of our becoming. These two polar dimensions of our greater Self engage in cosmic sex. They couple in order to re-open the portal to their Original state, or “Pre-Self”. This pre-state or Primordial Heaven is called hundun, the primal chaos-unity that preceded the “big bang” of the cosmic egg cracking open.

The Three Originals (san yuan) of Heaven, Earth, and Humanity are gathered in the three body cauldrons as original Ching (Jing), original Chi, and original Shen. This three-tone harmonic chord is resonated with the fundamental or original tone of time and space. Consciousness then stabilizes in the axial center where our true multi-dimensional nature can now be embodied. This is symbolized by a tonal double vortex spinning faster than the speed of light within the void of space. Into this is fused our inner sage’s immortal presence, the quintessence of humanity meditating in the center of a cosmic torus (spiritual black hole). We must enter this portal to complete our journey of Return to the Origin.

This formula is difficult to describe in words. It involves the incarnation of a male and a female entity within the body of the practioner. These two entities have sexual intercourse within the body. It involves the mixing of the Yin and Yang powers on and about the crown of the head, being totally open to receive energy from above, and the regrowth of the pineal gland to its fullest use. When the pineal gland has developed to its fullest potential, it will serve as a compass to tell us in which direction our aspirations can be found. Taoist Esotericism is a method of mastering the spirit, as described in Taoist Alchemy Without the body, the Tao cannot be attained, but with the body, truth can never be realized.

This Formula consists of: Mingling (uniting) the body, soul and spirit with the universe, fully developing the positive to eradicate the negative completely, and returning the spirit to nothingness.

 

Reunion of Heaven and Man

Union of Human and Tao, Heaven and Man internal alchemy by Taoist master Mantak ChiaThis stage is the integration of the eight previous levels of consciousness into the experience of living simultaneously in the present moment in all dimensions, from physical linear time to spirit’s eternal time. This state cannot be fully known or defined conceptually for others. Perhaps it might be conceptualized as the experience of living fully in the Wu Chi, the Supreme Unknown.

This is the true achievement of the authentic or Immortal Self, a permanent state of grace known as Wu Wei, effortless action, or spontaneous action without acting. Creation (of the manifest) and Return to Formless Origin seamlessly complete each other. Attainment of this ninth level is spontaneous, and happens when the inner will of our Immortal sage within has reached complete alignment with the Tao. It may occur only by direct transmission from the Tao to the mature and receptive adept.

Congress of Heaven and Earth

Heaven and Earth inner alchemy method by Taoist Master Mantak Chia formulasThis practice integrates the Early Heaven or formless Self with the Later Heaven (Earth) physical Self. The Self here identifies itself here with two dimensions that co-exist and co-create: the “formless form” of our being and the “substantial form” of our becoming. These two polar dimensions of our greater Self engage in cosmic sex. They couple in order to re-open the portal to their Original state, or “Pre-Self”. This pre-state or Primordial Heaven is called hundun, the primal chaos-unity that preceded the “big bang” of the cosmic egg cracking open.

The Three Originals (san yuan) of Heaven, Earth, and Humanity are gathered in the three body cauldrons as original Ching (Jing), original Chi, and original Shen. This three-tone harmonic chord is resonated with the fundamental or original tone of time and space. Consciousness then stabilizes in the axial center where our true multi-dimensional nature can now be embodied. This is symbolized by a tonal double vortex spinning faster than the speed of light within the void of space. Into this is fused our inner sage’s immortal presence, the quintessence of humanity meditating in the center of a cosmic torus (spiritual black hole). We must enter this portal to complete our journey of Return to the Origin.

This formula is difficult to describe in words. It involves the incarnation of a male and a female entity within the body of the practioner. These two entities have sexual intercourse within the body. It involves the mixing of the Yin and Yang powers on and about the crown of the head, being totally open to receive energy from above, and the regrowth of the pineal gland to its fullest use. When the pineal gland has developed to its fullest potential, it will serve as a compass to tell us in which direction our aspirations can be found. Taoist Esotericism is a method of mastering the spirit, as described in Taoist Alchemy Without the body, the Tao cannot be attained, but with the body, truth can never be realized.

This Formula consists of: Mingling (uniting) the body, soul and spirit with the universe, fully developing the positive to eradicate the negative completely, and returning the spirit to nothingness.

 

Reunion of Heaven and Man

Union of Human and Tao, Heaven and Man internal alchemy by Taoist master Mantak ChiaThis stage is the integration of the eight previous levels of consciousness into the experience of living simultaneously in the present moment in all dimensions, from physical linear time to spirit’s eternal time. This state cannot be fully known or defined conceptually for others. Perhaps it might be conceptualized as the experience of living fully in the Wu Chi, the Supreme Unknown.

This is the true achievement of the authentic or Immortal Self, a permanent state of grace known as Wu Wei, effortless action, or spontaneous action without acting. Creation (of the manifest) and Return to Formless Origin seamlessly complete each other. Attainment of this ninth level is spontaneous, and happens when the inner will of our Immortal sage within has reached complete alignment with the Tao. It may occur only by direct transmission from the Tao to the mature and receptive adept.”

 

——— ———- ———— ———-

 

 

What you have quoted is generally excellent and dispite whoever may be laughing - I am not - it was an excellent quote and the pictures very good.

 

As the axis becomes powerful and the changes progress the light increasingly pervades and that which is to be revealed is revealed. 

It cannot be found in books and cannot be transmitted by “other”.

 

The male/female is a melding - not sexual in any context that people think of it as such. The melding of nature’s though it can be felt energetically quite specifically.

 

The double vortex is exactly as stated. 

 

Unfortunately there are no words that adequately convey what it is like 

And no teacher capable of conveying them because it is truely IN the moment and not something a teacher conveys in advance of what must be revealed.

 

There are techniques - plenty of techniques - but they are not secret and they do not require Hercules - but few take up the Way to this degree. 

 

The “secret” lays in the basics - plain to see - it is basically as previously stated but here are some more simple words:

 

As you progress your head will swell

and you will “know” many things and in this most stop.

 

As you progress you will come to many extraordinary abilities and in these very fine fabrics most will stop.

 

As you progress you will come to many fine words and in the warmth of oneness and great refinement your words will be true and nearly all will adjourn here.

 

As you progress with no guidance in the abyss in unfaltering reliance on nothing - knowing nothing - blindly with beginners mind tumbled in the womb of light as every piece of holding is dismantled - a fragrance of Light your only comfort - massive forces temper and distill and whisper. Everything is yours and nothing - creation preceedes even thought. 

 

There is nothing that was not well explained in the quotes and pictures from above - but even then - they are so inadequate. The energies involved are inconceivable - and they require non-willfulness. They require no-effort. They require no-thought.

They require no-touch.  These must be mastered and the bodies prepared - but in non-willfulness - no effort - no force. They cannot be mastered until one has reached  a relinquished Self. Only then has the work begun.

 

 

 

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sinai said:

topic is about Ultimate inner alchemy and sharing knowledge , methods , practices and etc ...

98 posts, and with the exception of @SpotlessI would say we have shared.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites