Sinai

Ultimate Inner Alchemy

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Oh, I have to say one thing, it is clearly impossible to write advanced practice into books, as they are advanced.

You can write practice like 

1. do this

2. do that

3. do this

4. tighten your butt (c) Mantak Chia

5. do that

But, advanced level practice has no logic, no actions to do, nor they could be understood by linear mind.

How would you explain something in words, that is out of this world.

yes you are right dear GSmaster ... but have you saw Bihar School of yoga books by swami Santayana ? believe me you will change your mind and of course , again read 道藏

Posted (edited)

I don't read esoteric books ;)

Especially on yoga. 

I am too old for this ;d

I have some books on neidan / neigong but only as reference.

Advanced practice that I am talking about is beyond human mind, human words and human understanding, that will never be written in a book and never be sold. The closest you can get is some ancient sutras, but how many millions people read sutra and how many grasp the true meaning?

The only way to transfer such knowledge is through telepathy and recipient must have completed all prerequirements, otherwise it would look like transferring a 256 bit encoded file of unknown format.

That is why direct transmission is important and nobody becomes a master by reading books.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Advanced practice that I am talking about is beyond human mind, human words and human understanding,

Only relative to people today.

But goal of training is not abstract or devoid of logic or meaning, and is not beyond understanding.

It is actually simple. Obscured language, but not so obscure technically.

Part is like "mind training", and yes, this transcends linear causality and also most fake ideas about what is a human and what life is.

But nobody is suddenly in that situation. 

In years of development, each stage is able to see the next, so this is "progress".

Who today needs no-powerful power?

Teachers are looking for students.

Students are looking for something they saw on TV or in magazine.

How much does Reality cost today?

What would people do with it?

Techniques developed from purpose.

What is the purpose people have in mind so as to need these techniques?

Is that what they developed from, or are made to solve or facilitate?

Not being aware of the techniques - then how does anyone know the answer to this?

What would you do with these techniques? What will you "get"?

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

each stage is able to see the next, so this is "progress".

Not necessarily, 2d being may never be able to percieve 3d reality. A 3d being cannot grasp 4d world.There is a powerful barrier which you cannot pass without dramatically changing oneself. Whenever you practice 10 years, 30 years, or 55 years like Mantak Chia, it is possible to be forever stuck, while doing all the "right practices" reading all the "right books" and thinking you are already grandmaster of tao. Simply because you have done everything and cultivated qi for 55 years.

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Not necessarily, 2d being may never be able to percieve 3d reality. A 3d being cannot grasp 4d world.There is a powerful barrier which you cannot pass without dramatically changing oneself. Whenever you practice 10 years, 30 years, or 55 years like Mantak Chia, it is possible to be forever stuck, while doing all the "right practices" reading all the "right books" and thinking you are already grandmaster of tao. Simply because you have done everything and cultivated qi for 55 years.

I do not agree with that idea about beings and dimensions. It doesn't describe reality.

The stuff about 10, 30, 55 yrs - In traditional training this is not possible. Each stage, starting with Gongfu, is difficult, and sorts out what progress is and isn't. Teachers and mentors guide this and inspire it.

Carrying us bags of grain, how do we know who is too weak to carry very far and who is not?

Problems come up - How do we know who cannot solve these and who can?

We want to go somewhere - How do we know who actually knows the way and who does not?

So one question is - What are people trying to do with Neigong, and why?

And based on what? What examples?

Traditional way, the teachers are the examples. Easy.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

the teachers are the examples.

So how many neigong teachers do you know, who attained siddhis or reached immortality?

Agreeing or disagreeing does not matter, reality does not change.

I cannot name even 5 people who attained with neigong, out of millions of practitioners.

So what does a practice matter?

What are those teachers with fake abilities like breaking a stone by another stone?

I bet finding neigong teacher is easy all over the world, but finding anyone with neigong siddhis can take whole life and be fruitless.

Edited by GSmaster

Posted (edited)

only good way to train the mind is to remove it. every thought that causes the body to suffer.

the good techniques are only good if you're willing to shed your entire ego and point of view

I can go to sleep and have whatever siddhis I want.

I can also induce a permanent hallucination in which this is the case, and never know the difference. 

and yes, impossible to decompress the zip drive without having the disk space, which is why the mind must be removed. 

if one cannot directly access the zip drive from someone, a master, for whatever reason, then I guess they'd need to sit down and see what is being transmitted, and see what can be discerned from it, piece by piece. 

faster to format your entire disk, and have a master download it all to you.

but, just as feasible to empty out completely and do it yourself. the human body itself is "open source." both require the entire shedding of the ego. 

we all know what thoughts are hurting us. releasing them is the difficult part. 

and, if one sheds enough, I gather it'd be required for them to have SOME zip drive from some master, because otherwise, there is no balance. ie, if the ego of the master is even somewhat existent, it will fill in the empty disk that is available. 

between all the 7 billion humans on this planet, surely we have all that we need

Edited by Abzu

12 minutes ago, Abzu said:

only good way to train the mind is to remove it. every thought that causes the body to suffer.

the good techniques are only good if you're willing to shed your entire ego and point of view

We have filled this thread with some ultimate alchemy, indeed.

But did you know that voice in your head could be used as a service function? It can be programmed?

Surely, you have phone with Siri / Bixby / Alexa

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

But did you know that voice in your head could be used as a service function? It can be programmed?

HA!

I knew there was something I was forgetting to do 

13 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

as someone who prefers to not hear my self think, I like to opt for it's service functions and informational capabilities without the internal dialogue exchange, when possible ;)

29 minutes ago, Abzu said:

hear my self think,

Well, forget thoughts.

I use it to play music instead of smartphone.

And I can also watch video clips.

58 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

So how many neigong teachers do you know, who attained siddhis or reached immortality?

Agreeing or disagreeing does not matter, reality does not change.

I cannot name even 5 people who attained with neigong, out of millions of practitioners.

So what does a practice matter?

"attained siddhis or reached immortality?" - Are these your goals?

If they are - can you describe these goals in more detail?

-VonKrankenhaus

19 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Well, forget thoughts.

I use it to play music instead of smartphone.

And I can also watch video clips.

oh it's been my second mp3 player for years, before I started doing this 

even that got annoying to me

its helpful to a point

1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

"attained siddhis or reached immortality?" - Are these your goals?

No, I have told in other thread, my goal is to leave this planet and explore the boundless cosmos.

These two are the goals of neigong.

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

my goal is to leave this planet and explore the boundless cosmos.

These two are the goals of neigong.

How do you know they are?

Can you display any examples of this?

What would those things do or be for you that you do not have now?

-VonKrankenhaus

I will give you an example with analogy.

There are billions people who study and practice art.

To be able to draw a good enough paint for art gallery = to produce a siddhi

To draw a painting that becomes invaluable after your death / national treasure = to become immortal

People who cannot draw at all, but still consider themselves artists = neigong teachers that you can find anywhere you go

5 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

What would those things do or be for you that you do not have now?

Siddhi is an evidence of successful neigong practice.

Same as good art work is an evidence of a person mastering an art of drawing.

Just now, GSmaster said:

Siddhi is an evidence of successful neigong practice.

What kind of siddhis are goals and evidence?

And again I will ask - How do you know they are?

-VonKrankenhaus

4 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

What kind of siddhis are goals and evidence?

And again I will ask - How do you know they are?

How do you know that martial arts training will make you physically stronger?

How do you know that martial arts master can kill untrained human with a single fist strike?

You are asking wrong questions, wasting my time here.

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

You are asking wrong questions, wasting my time here.

Okay.

I'll leave you to it then.

-VonKrankenhaus

5 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

I'll leave you to it then.

It is sad that people practice for 40+ years and get no results, but this world is brutal.

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

It is sad that people practice for 40+ years and get no results, but this world is brutal.

If you mean to imply that I do not have results from my training, then you are incorrect.

I haven't seen people training for decades with no results ever.

Even fake teachers are getting results - attracting students, and so on.

To take such an adversary or nay-sayer attitude here is strange when you do not know.

I asked what purpose you want to study Neigong.

I could also ask what is the purpose for the negative attitude?

I have merely been trying to clarify some basic things about this training.

And I asked a couple questions about people's motivations and the purpose of their interest in Internal Cultivation.

You can build up only bad luck with negativity.

-VonKrankenhaus

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I don't read esoteric books ;)

Especially on yoga. 

I am too old for this ;d

I have some books on neidan / neigong but only as reference.

Advanced practice that I am talking about is beyond human mind, human words and human understanding, that will never be written in a book and never be sold. The closest you can get is some ancient sutras, but how many millions people read sutra and how many grasp the true meaning?

The only way to transfer such knowledge is through telepathy and recipient must have completed all prerequirements, otherwise it would look like transferring a 256 bit encoded file of unknown format.

That is why direct transmission is important and nobody becomes a master by reading books.

You are absolutely wrong dear GSmaster ... just want to understand and you will understand you got no idea about those advanced practices as it seems ... who said is beyond human mind ? at least as i read pure mathematics and pure physics specially string theory i saw nothing beyond human mind ... mind is unlimited it is you who put boundries around it ...

Edited by Sinai

12 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

no no, you gotta use the full title, otherwise its just wrong

Plant-Based Lifestyle: Part 3 – We Qigong

“The Old Man Searching for the Reflection of the Moon at the Bottom of the Tide Pool 

Thanks for the Tip friend ... but what i wrote was from a JAJ master ...

• Thanks 1