greatsaiyaman

Anger as Power

17 hours ago, greatsaiyaman said:

Hello. And thank you. I am working on releasing anger now because something inside of me says that they may be right about it. I believed anger was power because it is a very raw emotion. The most raw emotion, or at least one of them. I felt dat anger could be transmuted depending on how you observe it. If you don't attach the anger to the negativity itself, but simply view it as a raw emotion of power. You could then,mentally, take that vibration of dat emotion for the purpose of elevating your soul power and then it becomes a positive thing. Although I could be wrong. It has been something I've experimented with and I admit it did have some strange side effects as well as feeling too fiery. Excess fire. So. My new approach is emotional content, in the context that Bruce lee taught. You don't have to be angry to be passionate. You don't need anger to draw out strength or vigor. You don't need anger for raw power. It may look like anger, but it's not the same.

OK, thanks for the clarification.  To me it sounds like you are doing well with this, you have some basic knowledge, thinking about it you have some ideas, you have experimented and got results which you have analyzed and noticing "strange" side effects you stepped back for further analysis, and have already worked out some new ideas on the subject, looking to investigate further, you've decided to join Dao Bums in the hopes of getting some good feedback and direction for further study and research.  Does that about sum it up?

ZYD

1 hour ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

OK, thanks for the clarification.  To me it sounds like you are doing well with this, you have some basic knowledge, thinking about it you have some ideas, you have experimented and got results which you have analyzed and noticing "strange" side effects you stepped back for further analysis, and have already worked out some new ideas on the subject, looking to investigate further, you've decided to join Dao Bums in the hopes of getting some good feedback and direction for further study and research.  Does that about sum it up?

ZYD

Pretty much. And i would also like your feedback on my post about Destiny and if the law of attraction doesn't always work for some things because those things are not in our Destiny?

Anger makes deep ravines in the subtle bodies - feeding anger in the belief that it is empowering will result in great effort to break apart those ravines and the immense habituation to them. 

raising ones energy as a barrier - as in no longer tolerating something - and expunging trace energies around you into presence - that is a tool of a form of anger.

One can - go RED - it is a color of cleansing one can utilize in the subtlebodies to clear, remove or deflect energies.

One can go RED IN a energy Center and not be IN the frequencies - lost IN or identified with the momentum’s of it.

Anger for the most part is an identified state - and puts one to disadvantage in nearly any fight of equal strength. The energy of anger at rage is complete dissipation and loss of Self.

Last second direction of any surge of energy with wilfulness is a receipe for ill health.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1