Patrick Brown

Modern London A City Of Death!

5 hours ago, whitesilk said:

I read in the wen-tzu, even a turtle can run at a slow pace.

The turtle is a master trickster that is how he beat the trickster rabbit in the race.

Remember , remember the fith of November.

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Hey who remembers Bill Clinton apologising for experiments that were done by the government infecting Afro Americans, thousands, with Aids!!! The fact that any government exists in any country is a testament to how stupid, fearful and easily manipulated people are!

I remember Bill Clinton apologizing for the a horrible experiment the Tuskegee Styphillis study (1932-1972) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment) where the govenment didn't tell African Americans (431) who were already infected with syphilis and tracked them over 40 years and kept them from receiving proper treatment in the late 1940's when it was available.   Horribly criminal and unethical, its discovery in '72 led to new federal laws and regulations.  There was a class action lawsuit filed which got free medical treatment to surviving participants and family members. 

Bill Clinton formally apologized for it on behalf of the government in 1997.  There were a few similar smaller experiments done at the same time against other segments of the population, ie the military.   

However that the government infected African American with aids is wrong.  A conspiracy theory, but undoubtedly based on the above.  That should in no way diminish the horror of the Tuskegee Syphilis study.  Its good to know that afterwards public disgust, safe guards and (limited) reparations were made. 

from the wiki above-

President Bill Clinton formally apologized and held a ceremony at the White House for surviving Tuskegee study participants. He said:

What was done cannot be undone. But we can end the silence. We can stop turning our heads away. We can look at you in the eye and finally say on behalf of the American people, what the United States government did was shameful, and I am sorry ... To our African American citizens, I am sorry that your federal government orchestrated a study so clearly racist.[32]

Five of the eight study survivors attended the White House ceremony.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Growing up in Chicago I only wish our violence situation was as little as London.  Doing a little math, it seems your rate of violence is 1 in about 60,000.  Sadly here in Chicago its about 1 in 4,500.  Waay worse.  Most of that violent crime is gang on gang. That covers about 3/4s of it.  Thus you get truer odds of 1 in 12,000 if  you're not in a gang. 

Odds fall more if you're living in a safe neighborhood and stay away from drugs and drug dealers.   Not hitting pubs late at night also moves the odds, as does avoiding bad areas and bad people, especially when they're your relatives, cause they're the ones most likely to kill you.  Except for yourself that is.  The person most likely to put a gun against your head and fire is, well you.

In truth, with a middle class income and easy common sense precautions the odds of being violently attacked and killed are very very small, but enough that I'll know someone who has been.  Truth is we're much much much more likely to be killed or maimed in a car accident.  Or slipping in the washroom then violent crime, even in a city like Chicago.  The odds of dying from a heart disease is much much higher. 

Statistically the violent death we fear is more like from our own hand, ie killing ourselves then from someone at random. 

If you wanna be afraid.. here's a list..

Top Killers

The first eight diseases listed in the table below were the top eight killers in the United States in 2014, whereas the rest are shown for comparison purposes.

Cause of death Number of U.S. deaths Rate of deaths
1. Cardiovascular disease 614,348 193 per 100,000
2. Cancer 591,699 186 per 100,000
3. Chronic lower respiratory disease 147,101 46 per 100,000
4. Accidents 136,053 43 per 100,000
5. Strokes 133,103 42 per 100,000
6. Alzheimer's disease 93,541 29 per 100,000
7. Diabetes 76,488 24 per 100,000
8. Influenza and pneumonia 55,227 17 per 100,000
Drug overdoses 47,055 15 per 100,000
Kidney disease 48,146 15 per 100,000
Intentional self-harm 42,773 13 per 100,000
Septicemia 38,940 12 per 100,000
Liver disease 38,170 12 per 100,000
Transportation accidents 37,195 12 per 100,000
Parkinson's disease 26,150 8 per 100,000
Firearm assault 10,945 3 per 100,000
HIV 6,721 2 per 100,000
Pedestrian deaths 6,258 2 per 100,000

Even in the U.S which is historically more violent then England we should fear Septicemia 400% more then Firearm assault, and you know what, I don't even know what septicemia is.  & I don't care. 

addon> I've learned In the UK under 'avoidable' death (can it really be avoided?) the top killer is neoplasms.  Not sure what that is but believe it's related to Doctor Who. 

*see https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/bulletins/avoidablemortalityinenglandandwales/2016

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

DrJzl6uXgAE2eaa.jpg:large

so say sick and corrupt alt-right, or neo-nazi types

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, 3bob said:

so say sick and corrupt alt-right, or neo-nazi types

Lighten up old boy it was only a little jest. One thing common to just about all Beta Leftists is their total lack of humour.

• Like 3

Really looking forward to Wednesday.  When I hope a good chunk of the mid Term rhetoric and heat are over. 

• Like 2

Oi!  This is about London and stabbings.  London, England, UK get it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thelerner said:

I remember Bill Clinton apologizing for the a horrible experiment the Tuskegee Styphillis study (1932-1972)

Yeah that was it must have picked up some CT shit along the way. I do remember seeing it on the news when Clinton did the apology. 

4 hours ago, thelerner said:

I've learned In the UK under 'avoidable' death (can it really be avoided?) the top killer is neoplasms.  Not sure what that is but believe it's related to Doctor Who. 

:lol: Yeah I've never been able to get into the new Dr Who's. 

Getting back to London here's odd Nigel Farage, today, hanging the London Mayor out to dry:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chang said:

Lighten up old boy it was only a little jest. One thing common to just about all Beta Leftists is their total lack of humour.

what condescending B.S., smart ass bugger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 3bob said:

what condescending B.S., smart ass bugger.

I think you are stepping quite close to an ad hominem attack there :)

• Like 3

yeah but  the all Beta Leftists lack humor remark was cut from a similar cloth. 

i hate seeing election exaggeration fall out crap moving into this site, creating animosity between good people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

yeah but  the all Beta Leftists lack humor remark was cut from a similar cloth. 

i hate seeing election exaggeration fall out crap moving into this site, creating animosity between good people. 

and so was the vote day insult against democrats which make up many millions of people who have been smeared with trumps constant over the top hellish hate and lies for a long time...and then along comes some attacker who thinks it is all fun and games  and piles more on.

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 3bob said:

and so was the vote day insult against democrats which make up many millions of people who have been smeared with trumps constant over the top hellish hate and lies for a long time...and then along comes some attacker who thinks it is all fun and games  and piles more on.

Please lighten up. Whilst I appreciate your constant efforts to prove my view of you correct I do fear that your buttock clenched attacks against all that is not left wing or liberal will result in a heart attack or stroke.

As a point of interest there is little doubt in my mind that the outburst of youth violence in London is due to the left wing and liberal zeitgeist. It is this that has brought about the moral decay and degeneracy that has created the breeding ground for such behaviour.

Liberalism always ends in violence.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Chang said:

Please lighten up. Whilst I appreciate your constant efforts to prove my view of you correct I do fear that your buttock clenched attacks against all that is not left wing or liberal will result in a heart attack or stroke.

As a point of interest there is little doubt in my mind that the outburst of youth violence in London is due to the left wing and liberal zeitgeist. It is this that has brought about the moral decay and degeneracy that has created the breeding ground for such behaviour.

We get told that someone died as a result of a knife attack - but never in what circumstances.  This leaves the incident uncontextualized and with no information by which to put it into context.  For instance if this is gang related, crime related, drug related or whatever.  Is it occurring in particular communities?  Or is it just random.  Is it premeditated or not?  How much of a factor is lack of policing?  And so on.  Which leaves us with ridiculous solutions being proposed - like banning knives with points and so on.  I suspect that there is a political correctness factor behind this.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 3bob said:

Well, let's keep in mind that it was the Leftists who started the insult game.  Responses in kind are in order, I think, as long as we don't get too personal hare on the forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chang said:

Yes, back to London.  A lack of unity.  Giving more attention to immigrants than to their own citizens.  Maybe the government still doesn't understand the problem?

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Apech said:

I suspect that there is a political correctness factor behind this.

I think you can bet your ass on that one.

3 hours ago, Apech said:

We get told that someone died as a result of a knife attack - but never in what circumstances

If you look at other European countries notably Sweden this is not accidental but by design.

It's the limit the information that most would use to logically draw a conclusion about what's happening.  It's not good.

They have basically destroyed their cultures.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yes, back to London.  A lack of unity.  Giving more attention to immigrants than to their own citizens.  Maybe the government still doesn't understand the problem?

I am afraid that London is now very much a city of immigrants with those native Britons left in the metropolis being very much of the trendy Leftie persuation. This explains how we have come to have a Pakistani Muslim Cultural Marxist as Mayor of our capital city.

In some area's of the city an Anglo Saxon can feel very uncomfortable indeed.

As regards the government it is not a case of failing to understand the problem but rather refusing to believe that any problem exists with the concept of a multi racial, multi cultural society.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Chang said:

As regards the government it is not a case of failing to understand the problem but rather refusing to believe that any problem exists with the concept of a multi racial, multi cultural society.

It's called a narrative or myth.

4 hours ago, Chang said:

please quit with the condescending supporter of lies alt-right fear and hate B.S., which always begins with a devious and corrupt twist and ends much worse.  I understand the spell you are under and enthrallment you partake of somewhere up your buttock...but don't expect me or millions of others to be taken in by such ugly and weak minded blarney. 

• Like 2