Patrick Brown

Modern London A City Of Death!

Yes. He will simply come across as a posh black bloke whilst Sadiq has his act together so as to appear as a man of the people.

Some people more than others

mp-sadiq-khan-and-other-guests-at-islam-exhibition-eid-milad-un-nabi-BG14DT.jpg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chang said:

Yes. He will simply come across as a posh black bloke whilst Sadiq has his act together so as to appear as a man of the people.

Some people more than others

Just better that I keep my mouth shut! :ph34r:

Euston hotel stabbing: 11 arrested on suspicion of murder after man dies in lobby
The victim staggered into the lobby of the Wesley Euston Hotel in the London borough of Camden before collapsing

Read in full: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-london-euston-hotel-stabbing-14018498

Well even though Londung is probably no where near as bad as many other cities around the world the current trend is very worrying. This is gangs of young men killing people but we shouldn't be complacent! As their crimes are mainly gang related some may say leave them to it. Unfortunately the habit of carrying weapons and killing people may eventually overflow into the mainstream i.e. People minding their own business getting murdered simply for their wallet!!!

Edited by Patrick Brown

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well even though Londung is probably no where near as bad as many other cities around the world the current trend is very worrying. This is gangs of young men killing people but we shouldn't be complacent! As their crimes are mainly gang related some may say leave them to it. Unfortunately the habit of carrying weapons and killing people may eventually overflow into the mainstream i.e. People minding their own business getting murdered simply for their wallet!!!

The way things are going someone is likely to come up with the idea of hanging convicted murderers. Nothing like a good hanging to get the liberals twitching and jumping about.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chang said:

The way things are going someone is likely to come up with the idea of hanging convicted murderers. Nothing like a good hanging to get the liberals twitching and jumping about.

There does seem to be a strong African element to a lot of these gangs not to mention the druggy side of it! I think we should leave it to Tommy Robinson to sort out and stick to worrying about the economy! :lol:

It's actually quite bizarre they way certain foreigners see Robinson! This chap often makes interesting comments about Trump etc but...