Sign in to follow this  
windwalker

Talk HRC

51 minutes ago, ralis said:

The hijacking of this thread by bringing up unfounded conspiratorial BS allegations against Hillary is nothing more than a divisive diversion. Alleged, being the operative word here.

We will see. Since her primary efforts seem to have been to destroy by framing Trump for what she was actually guilty of, I don't think you're likely to see any Trump discussion that doesn't include her in some fashion. Clearly, with persons who seem to be deliberately doing stuff to get Trump spied on initially, and then investigated officially, and he's lived under that for many months, there isn't really any unentangling of it for now.

We will see what comes of Mueller's efforts. For the good of the country, I sure hope there isn't anything obscure (as opposed to 'obviously intentional and bad') that he can fork against Trump. Because the way the media has attacked Trump since the day he won has done little but make most of his fans ever-more bonded to his defense. So far the violence in country has been mostly from the left. That could change.

I suspect that there is sufficient lobbying-style inappropriate behavior that they could investigate and charge for that kind of stuff from now and for the next ten years. Some of it may be charged in part just to get people willing to talk about others for a plea deal, of course. Last I heard there were something like 30+ more sealed indictments. That is quite a lot!

There are twenty thousand women progressives that have called Emily’s List wanting assistance in running for government office.

Great! I'm all for people who want to improve the country doing their best to do so, even if I don't agree with their means and ways. Probably a few decades of educating people toward marxism will not help the quality of candidates on either side of the politic, or either gender, but not much we can do about that now. Also probably weeding out the disaster of the cult of 3rd-wave feminism would help the pool, but our culture seems to be stuck with that as well. We can only hope for the best. Around the mid to late 60s the high-blue many-reps areas started having lots of women in politics (Republicans had the first women in politics, and most the early minorities as well I think) and at this point, there's a boatload of political positions available from mayor level on up to congress. Women can definitely increase their representation if they try.

Women are tired of the Republican misogyny and are doing something about it.

There's so much wrong with that statement I shouldn't even address it. Sexism, like racism, is something I consider vastly worse on the left than on the right, usually while the left is screaming about it loudly, ironically.

One won last night against a misogynist that made negative remarks regarding the women’s march. He said “when are they going to be home to have dinner ready?”

Oh Ralis. Some people have no sense of humor.

Also, I think you will find that after a group of people repeatedly calls another group of people names (like sexist, bigot, racist, zenophobe, etc.) that eventually their reaction to that group is going to hone right in on that topic.

My other favorite line (from the infamous Women's March): "Finally, a million men had some peace and quiet for a day."

It's a joke. Sheesh.

Make no mistake in believing that the Mueller investigation is some DNC witch hunt.

In a perfect world it would simply be about cleaning up wrongdoing. Ideally, in some fashion related to the whole topic of buying influence and affecting the 2016 election. I doubt it'll be anywhere limited to that. And probably people on both sides will be affected, although who and how, I guess we'll see.

Three persons have already been indicted

A good sign, so far since it is mostly about lobbying and related financial issues.

Not that these seem to have much to do with the 2016 election at least so far.

as well as Trump’s adviser Carl Icahn has been subpoenaed by the Southern District of NY. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/business/carl-icahn-trump-ethanol-subpoena.html

Well that list of people called on is pretty extensive at this point. I'm not sure we can assume anything from the people called if they're trying to cover everyone -- which I would expect them to, at some point. That linked article doesn't make it sound like there is much prosecutable there, but I'm sure they had to talk to him.

RC

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ralis said:

Because she is a woman she deserves it in your point of view?

I never said that or suggested that.  I said the same thing about Bush Jr.  Both living on some planet somewhere else in the universe.

However, yes, I consider her a bitch.  But then, I considered Bush a duffus. 

Equal opportunity here.  If you qualified I will put the label on you.

Trump still hasn't gotten the Republicans working together for common goals so he's not getting as much done as he had hoped to be able to do.

The Democrats have been better at that for quite some time now.

Hey, I didn't even like Bush Jr's dad.

I like Bill because he got a blow job in the Oval Office.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ralis said:

The hijacking of this thread by bringing up unfounded conspiratorial BS allegations against Hillary is nothing more than a divisive diversion. Alleged, being the operative word here. 

There are twenty thousand women progressives that have called Emily’s List wanting assistance in running for government office. Women are tired of the Republican misogyny and are doing something about it. One won last night against a misogynist that made negative remarks regarding the women’s march. He said “when are they going to be home to have dinner ready?”

Make no mistake in believing that the Mueller investigation is some DNC witch hunt. Three persons have already been indicted as well as Trump’s adviser Carl Icahn has been subpoenaed by the Southern District of NY. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/business/carl-icahn-trump-ethanol-subpoena.html

Do you teach courses in willful ignorance?  I was wondering what that phd was in, lol.  You still lookin through those funny glasses and cant tell that we'll looking at two faces of a single Oligarch Party!  Like everyone else, I had a good chuckle at you when you bring up misogyny again.

Lol conspiracy theory....is only such until the whole lid is lifted and we see how much of it is conspiracy fact.  Why do the clintons have your undying loyalty?  Or are you just that much of a "party boi" that nobody in your party is wrong, ever, and no there's nothing fishy about a "robbery gone wrong" where the vic ends up dead but nothing's stolen from him, just after he leaked secrets about his boss to the world's biggest leak handler.

Cmon man seriously, is EVERYTHING in life THAT much of a coincidence to you???

I think your deck's short a card

1495074477363219.png

• Like 2

Me like Captain Obvious , :) 

My 'Captain Obvious'  quote ,  -Affirmative Bigotry, is still bigotry .  

• Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out how Hillary lost the election...

Was it Wikileaks?
Was it Podesta?
Was it Comey?
Was it having a sexual predator as a husband?
Was it Huma Abedin’s sexual predator husband Anthony Weiner?
Was it because the Clinton Foundation ripped off Haiti?

Was it because their associate got caught trying to traffic Haitian kids?
Was it subpoena violations?
Was it the congressional testimony lies?
Was it the corrupt Clinton Foundation?
Was it the Benghazi butchering, knowingly leaving men to die after ignoring repeated requests for assistance or change of process?
Was it pay for play?
Was it being recorded laughing because she got a child rapist off when she was an attorney?

Was it getting tossed off of the Watergate team?
Was it the Travel Gate scandal?
Was it the Whitewater scandal?
Was it the Cattle Gate scandal?
Was it the Trooper-Gate scandal?

Was it the extensive body count?
Was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apartment bought with foundation money?
Was it her husband's interference with Loretta Lynch & the investigation? Was it her having debate questions stolen & given to her?
Was it her own secret server in her house?

Was it altering the security on State Department servers to make her private server work?
Was it the deleting 30,000 emails?
Was it having cell phones destroyed with hammers?
Was it the Vince Foster murder?
Was it the Gennifer Flowers assault & settlement?
Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement?
Was it calling half the United States deplorable?
Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders?

Was it massive electoral fraud and overtaking of the DNC in order to get the nomination?
Was it the murder of your intern that leaked your documents, Seth Rich?
Was it the 147 million donation to the Clinton Foundation same time as the Uranium One deal?

Was it the Clinton Foundation server found in Benghazi, containing files classified beyond her clearance?
Was it Bill's impeachment?
Was it Scalia?
Was it the lie about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?
Was it the $10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich?
Was it the $6 BILLION she "lost" when in charge of the State Dept.?

Was it the golf ball sized chunk of phlegm tossed up into her glass at that speech?

Was it the fact that all bacterial pneumonia is contagious?
Or was it because she is a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty person?
Gee I just can’t seem to put my finger on it

:lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, joeblast said:

I'm still trying to figure out how Hillary lost the election...

Gee I just can’t seem to put my finger on it

I hope this is a multiple choice question :P

• Like 2

The correct answer is, none of the above.   I don't mean she didn't do it.  I mean no one was going to punish her for any of this.  She lost because that's how they played it.

"More people are discovering that the system is all rigged and voting is just pacification," as three time presidential candidate Ron Paul noted in a fit of optimism.   

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Taomeow said:

The correct answer is, none of the above.   I don't mean she didn't do it.  I mean no one was going to punish her for any of this.  She lost because that's how they played it.

"More people are discovering that the system is all rigged and voting is just pacification," as three time presidential candidate Ron Paul noted in a fit of optimism.   

Dingdingding

It simply reached a point where Hillary & the DNC could not execute enough electoral fraud to win, because electoral fraud was where the "sure bet" came from to begin with!

This is why its important to get out and vote, so that voters choose who wins instead of the vote counters.

It was all rhetorical, of course, because in a lawful society, Bill never would have even made that second term as governor and Hillary wouldnt have had any coattails to ride to senator or secretary of state, and people rightly would have laughed at the idea of her running for president.

Edited by joeblast

33 minutes ago, zerostao said:

Dr. Dean Lorich who had exposed the Clinton foundation's "efforts"  in Haiti was found by his 11-year-old daughter dead with a knife in the chest. Being suicided has not been ruled out.

BillandHillaryClinton-600x471.jpg

But they already declared it to be a suicide, ironically enough

Even though, being a doctor, if he really wanted to kill himself he had enough access to enough drugs, he could have made it pretty painless in comparison.

Supposedly an ex giants player was pissed at him for his broken leg healing badly and the guy no longer has an nfl career, maybe he got a job with the clinton hit squad, lol...

its funny that she's still wearing that boot - 2 months after....uh.....falling backwards and breaking a toe?

lol yeahhhhh....I guess that story might make sense to a clinton, just like double tap gun suicides to the back of the head.

Edited by joeblast

9 hours ago, zerostao said:

It is mind-boggling that one person single-handedly has critically injured public trust in the DOJ, FBI, State Dept. and our election process. It is equally mind-boggling that person still has supporters. That person is the enemy of liberty, truth, and justice. And her initials are not DJT. 

The entirety of the country's intelligence and spying apparatus needs to be shuttered.

Inventoried.

Investigated.  Prosecuted.

Then once that's cleaned up, perhaps we can examine the constitution and see if spying powers are enumerated in there.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/fbi-edits-clinton-exoneration-go-far-beyond-what-was-previously-known-comey-mccabe-s

FBI Edits To Clinton Exoneration Go Far Beyond What Was Previously Known; Comey, McCabe, Strzok Implicated

The letter reveals specific edits made by senior FBI agents when Deputy Director Andrew McCabe exchanged drafts of Comey's statement with senior FBI officials, including Peter Strzok, Strzok's direct supervisor, E.W. "Bill" Priestap, Jonathan Moffa, and an unnamed employee from the Office of General Counsel (identified by Newsweek as DOJ Deputy General Counsel Trisha Anderson) - in what was a coordinated conspiracy among top FBI brass to decriminalize Clinton's conduct by changing legal terms and phrases, omitting key information, and minimizing the role of the Intelligence Community in the email investigation. Doing so virtually assured that then-candidate Hillary Clinton would not be prosecuted.

cold flat busted AGAIN

Edited by joeblast

Jim Jordon said of Peter Strzok, "“This guy thought he was super agent James Bond at the FBI"...

so is Lisa Page , "M"  :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dawei said:

Jim Jordon said of Peter Strzok, "“This guy thought he was super agent James Bond at the FBI"...

so is Lisa Page , "M"  :lol:

LMAO!

“Is the Democratic Party Becoming too Democratic?”  LOL :lol:  that irony is so sweet I can feel it removing the enamel from my teeth

I think I heard the rope slide a bit, the noose just got a little tighter...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/hillary-crosshairs-doj-prosecutors-begin-asking-fbi-agents-about-uranium-one

Wallace Says HARD NEW PROOF Hillary Clinton Foundation/Bill & State Colluded 4PAY4PLAYS via Doug Band

Hillary In The Crosshairs As DOJ Prosecutors Begin Asking FBI Agents About Uranium One

53 minutes ago, joeblast said:

I think I heard the rope slide a bit, the noose just got a little tighter...

not a little 

"Report: Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/21/report-jeff-sessions-orders-doj-re-examine-evidence-uranium-one-investigation/

"At issue is a 2010 transaction in which the Obama Administration allowed the sale of U.S. uranium mining facilities to Russia’s state atomic energy company. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time, and the State Department was one of nine agencies that agreed to approve the deal after finding no threat to U.S. national security."

thank you Mr. Obama,,,,the gift the keeps on giving. 

I wonder how they will protect him, or should they?  They don't seem to have much respect for a sitting President 

a former one should be fair game. 

Ouch!

They just got busted having their contractor (crowdstrike) plant malware so as to try and blame the leak on being a hack hahahahahahaha

So, we knew by Mr Binney's observations that at 23mb/s, that's much more along the lines of USB bus speed as opposed to speeds you'll get over the internet.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-28/fancy-frauds-bogus-bears-malware-mimicry-did-crowdstrike-plant-russian-evidence-dnc

astute observations, mr mcintyre.

kill seth rich, hire contractor to investigate "leak" oh hey look its the fancy bear malware

nice try...

so in a nutshell, the malware they planted had a specific IP to communicate with...

...shows up only after crowdstrike shows up...twice...(within a few days.....twice....)

...that IP was suspended/disabled by the industry, 11 months prior to the alleged hack incident...

no wonder crowdstrike's infosec post mortem is still inconclusive!

talk about stuuuuuuupid...but hey, when someone totally unknowledgeable says "make it look like X happened"....well, digital fingerprints would appear to be much stickier than cleaning up a limo...

3eA2qMp.jpg

the rope just slipped another notch...

• Like 2

is that an ankle monitor on her leg, or is she just happy to still be walking around freely?  (for now)

anklemonitor.jpg

humaconfirmed.png

that makes hillary, mccain....Spier...

anotherone.jpg

meanwhile, in journalism land, man who said he would expose Antifa's links to Soros has been found dead

http://www.redpilledfrogs.com/2017/12/journalist-who-vowed-to-expose-george.html?m=1

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this