Sign in to follow this  
windwalker

Talk HRC

~~~ SPLIT BY STAFF ~~~

meanwhile, evidence of more clinton malfeasance surfaces, just another on the heap that shows you that they concocted the russia trump story to cover their own misdeeds.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-08/sabotage-hillarys-fusion-gps-operative-met-russian-lawyer-and-after-trump-jr-meeting

at what point does she get prosecuted

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, joeblast said:

meanwhile, evidence of more clinton malfeasance surfaces, just another on the heap that shows you that they concocted the russia trump story to cover their own misdeeds.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-08/sabotage-hillarys-fusion-gps-operative-met-russian-lawyer-and-after-trump-jr-meeting

It looks like Russia was playing both sides against one another , and considering their competitive situation , it is not surprising that there is a link. This release doesn't appear to incriminate either campaign though. 

23 minutes ago, joeblast said:

More and more conspiracy mongering! Just like you and the pizzagate BS. I have never seen more hate/misogyny towards one one woman than what is being vented toward Hillary.

16 minutes ago, ralis said:

More and more conspiracy mongering! Just like you and the pizzagate BS. I have never seen more hate/misogyny towards one one woman than what is being vented toward Hillary.

It is not misogyny to call out a woman who has broken the law so many times they should be under the jail! Pull your head out of the sand! If it were Trump or anyone else you would be calling for investigations, indictments and prosecution.

The email scandal and server were enough to have her booted from office and jailed. We won't even talk about the body count, money laundering through the DNC, and the Clinton Foundation.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

It is not misogyny to call out a woman who has broken the law so many times they should be under the jail! Pull your head out of the sand! If it were Trump or anyone else you would be calling for investigations, indictments and prosecution.

The email scandal and serverwas enough to have her booted from office and jailed. We won't even talk about the body count, money laundering through the DNC, and the Clinton Foundation.

In particular, in a thread labeled Talk Trump.

Except once a day or even more often?

I wonder how many times Hilary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, President Clinton, and the DNC have been mentioned as compared to number of times President Trump, his administration, the RNC in the 315 pages of comments on this topic so far?

My reply above was even with Trump et al mentioned 4 times and Hillary et al mentioned 4 times.

21 minutes ago, zerostao said:

Cold, speaking of Hilary reminds us why Trump is president.
What "gains" did the Democrats make in Virginia? Clinton won that state in November 2016, so there isn't any gain, but they did hold their ground there.
Ralis, why is there so much hate directed at Hilary Clinton?
The question for me is why the DNC establishment, The New Yorker et al. continue to champion her? It is like they are oblivious to the obvious. Or else they are determined to push their failed oligarchy agenda regardless of what their constituents are telling them.  Remove the superdelegates now. As long as there are superdelegates, there is no democracy. The New Yorker released this would be cover.

Reveal hidden contents

HRC.jpg

zerostar, in your reply, above its Hilary is mentioned directly three times, and referred to her as her once, making the score four add one for the DNC = five.

And only a single mention of Trump.

Did he espouse a plan to replace the super delegates whilst he was running? Or now that he is in office?

Would he have won without them? Just on popular vote?

And on a final note I will admit my ignorance what is so obvious, but what makes you think Congress will do what the voters ask of them as opposed to doing the bidding of their constituents.

The big donor$ 

How are we going to make progress while we ruminate over the dead horse some keep insisting is the real problem?

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

The email scandal and server were enough to have her booted from office and jailed. We won't even talk about the body count, money laundering through the DNC, and the Clinton Foundation.

I guess in your worldview that Jared and Ivanka can use private email servers and when questioned in that regard, they moved the servers to the RNC. Double standard on your part.

9 minutes ago, ralis said:

I guess in your worldview that Jared and Ivanka can use private email servers and when questioned in that regard, they moved the servers to the RNC. Double standard on your part.

Are you talking about campaign communications or matters of national security and classified information on unsecured personal servers? Big difference.

Rule of law applies across the board, not just to the opposing party, so no, there is no double standard from where I am standing. You might want to evaluate your position on HRC and her crimes if you want to continue discussing double standards, dear ralis.

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Are you talking about campaign communications or matters of national security and classified information on unsecured personal servers? Big difference.

Rule of law applies across the board, not just to the opposing party, so no, there is no double standard from where I am standing. You might want to evaluate your position on HRC and her crimes if you want to continue discussing double standards, dear ralis.

The so called crimes are alleged in that she has not been tried by a jury or arrested. Further, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are personal advisers to Trump and hold top secret security clearances. It is not clear as to what emails are on the servers. At least I stated alleged as opposed to the Trump cabal here that have already tried and convicted her.

BTW, this thread is veering off topic.

Edited by ralis

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

BTW, this thread is veering off topic.

There are probably a couple of hundred pages of this thread that are off topic (Trump), and you are concerned about it now?

That's funny. Thanks for the giggle.

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

The so called crimes are alleged in that she has not been tried by a jury or arrested. Further, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are personal advisers to Trump and hold top secret security clearances. It is not clear as to what emails are on the servers. At least I stated alleged as opposed to the Trump cabal here that have already tried and convicted her.

Yes, they are alleged, and there is plenty of proof on HRC, but, for whatever reason our justice system seems to have a vested interest in keeping her out of the courtroom. I can not see it any other way given how others have been prosecuted and resigned or demoted for mishandling classified documents and communications. Remember David Patraeus or the young sailor who took a photo on a submarine? Why were they not allowed to feign ignorance? Double standard or something else?

We can debate this until the cows come home and it will have no bearing on the current situation(s). Our DOJ needs to get off their asses and uphold the law in all cases of impropriety and stop protecting political criminals from thorough investigation and prosecution. Jeff Sessions needs to turn in his badge to make room for someone who is not afraid of backlash and skeletons in the closet!!

• Like 1

In regards to why HRC is mentioned so often in a Trump thread:

1 - because he is in the chair in great part due to mass public disgust with her and her ilk in the last admin in particular

2 - because she or her ilk have been trying to get him out of the chair since the instant he was elected to it, by creating (with the collusion of others in congress + the mainstream media) a number of accusations that he or his admin have had to deal with daily (and near 24/7 news coverage about those)

3 - because she and her ilk (more tribute to Obama than her in part here) created a long list of horribly troublesome international and local situations which he and his admin are attempting to deal with

4 - because #2 continues, along with #3 of course, creating more of #1.

5 - And without #1 pushing for rule of law coming down on the big corrupt festering mess, #2 may, through sheer ongoing corrupt plays, finally succeed, so must be addressed. Particularly since at this point, some wiley way of getting him out of the chair like for something obscure/tedium/trivial or unrelated to what was supposed to be investigated, really might spark what could lead to actual civil war in the future. Needs resolution now.

RC

• Like 1

There is a whole long list of sealed indictments right now. I think it's possible that Mueller has been working on even some of these things... and Sessions knows it and doesn't need to. We will have to see. Hopefully these will come out openly in the next month or so. We'll just have to wait and see what they are.

RC

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joeblast said:

Likely never.  I think her husband has a lot of IOUs he can easily and quickly pull out of his pockets.

4 hours ago, ralis said:

I have never seen more hate/misogyny towards one one woman than what is being vented toward Hillary.

Well, you have to admit that she has made herself available for it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

When someone behaves as a wretched human being, I think it is injust to imply that people down on them are merely racist, sexist, or whatever.

Trump is in China right now.  Maybe they won't let him leave.

LOL! That would be a novel new addition to political history. I'm trying to imagine what their ransom would be.

China: drop the currency claims and exempt us from import tax.

US Government: Keep him. We hate him.

China, a week later: We'll give you North Korea, half our cryptocurrency and twice the tax to take him back.

RC

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Because she is a woman she deserves it in your point of view?

1 minute ago, ralis said:

:facepalm:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ralis said:

To strangers, it appeared that Ralis spoke the same language as the others on the thread. But really, ...

9 minutes ago, redcairo said:

To strangers, it appeared that Ralis spoke the same language as the others on the thread. But really, ...

I was asking to clear up exactly what he meant. 

The hijacking of this thread by bringing up unfounded conspiratorial BS allegations against Hillary is nothing more than a divisive diversion. Alleged, being the operative word here. 

There are twenty thousand women progressives that have called Emily’s List wanting assistance in running for government office. Women are tired of the Republican misogyny and are doing something about it. One won last night against a misogynist that made negative remarks regarding the women’s march. He said “when are they going to be home to have dinner ready?”

Make no mistake in believing that the Mueller investigation is some DNC witch hunt. Three persons have already been indicted as well as Trump’s adviser Carl Icahn has been subpoenaed by the Southern District of NY. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/business/carl-icahn-trump-ethanol-subpoena.html

Edited by ralis

Sign in to follow this