Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

The more interesting question is...Are the promulgators of Kunlun bogus?

We shall see.

I predict that they won't answer questions asked of them. That would indicate non-truthful persons...otherwise known as bullshit artists.

But let's give 'em a chance.

The more interesting question is...Are the promulgators of Kunlun bogus?

We shall see.

I predict that they won't answer questions asked of them. That would indicate non-truthful persons...otherwise known as bullshit artists.

But let's give 'em a chance.

Ya know dude, it is REAL easy to answer all of the questions that have been driving you crazy by trying it yourself.

That is what the intelligent, curious people do. They rely on their own experience. Everyone else who has, now knows.

It's so good. You'll probably never know, though.

I certainly can't provide the experience for you with this keyboard, so It's probably best that you quit flinging your jing demanding answers that can only be found through direct experience.

Not really. I am all for critical thinking and questioning. Like..if you said "I am not too sure about Kunlun or Max. I think I need to wait a year and hear more feedback before I attempt the practice or do a workshop. It just sounds like hype to me."

My response would be "Sounds good".

But this BLATANT dissing by like 2 or 3 people here isn't that at all. It is blatant attacking, character assasination etc etc.

Just trying to lighten things up brother. I didn't mean you were trying to make them eat green eggs and ham. I take all back. You are the Lorax:

lorax3.jpg

o-Y0Az-4wUg

Where is the Levitation and rainbow body, dragon body clips? :rolleyes:

Has MAX actaully done all these abilities and if so who witnessed these apart of course family, monks, lamas in the temples?

Looking forwards to the clips how long before its up?

Here is the funny thing about the whole question of this topic: everyone who has tried it gets it, those who haven't don't.

What else needs to be said?

Edited by Mantra68

Golden Dragon Body of a master would be seen with the inner eyes such as in meditation so you can't make a video clip of it. I also doubt if a Master would levitate, if he is able to do something like this, just to prove to a skeptic that it is for real.

Edited by portcraig

Wow.

You had me going there for a while; I thought you were going to make a somewhat substantial approach.

But you obviously haven't even tried the method for any duration before "analyzing" it.

You're not even close in your analysis.

Really, then what is your analysis? Please tell me about your results. Wait, I know, for people with wimpy energy channels it's very thrilling. Yay for you.

I've probably been doing leg shaking longer then fairymax godmother, and in two brief posts, which probably took about five minutes to read, I told these guys more about the the shaking and arm positions, and for free, than you guys learn in a four hour seminar for $300. Are you the only one that missed that, did you other guys see it? =) Maybe I should repost them together. There are many ways to use the energy generated by leg shaking by using different hand placements. I only told you guys about two in addition to the one Max tells you about, and with the vertical holding the ball posture you are supposed to change hands back and forth so that you do both sides, get it?

This is how I learned leg shaking from my teacher. We were sitting down in chairs. He started shaking his legs, then I started shaking my legs. Sounds complicated, doesn't it. Gosh, must have taken me two seconds to learn that, and nary a peep did escape his lips. The sage teaches without speaking. How long did it take you guys to learn it? :rolleyes: ROFL

Later he did say that it is an excellent practice for people who are so old or sick that they couldn't do other types of exercise. So at least you'll have your super duper high level 'practice' available when you get to the geriatric ward. Max's kunlun crap is so lame man, wake up!

This whole song and dance that Max puts out about spontaneous is just so unnecessary, just a big pile of lame heaped one piece on top of the other.

Ya know dude, it is REAL easy to answer all of the questions that have been driving you crazy by trying it yourself.

That is what the intelligent, curious people do. They rely on their own experience. Everyone else who has, now knows.

No need to waste your money, buddy and I already have the experience, and we already told all. :P

It's so good. You'll probably never know, though.

Yah, cough, cough. It's highly recommended for geriatrics, so try not to forget it when the next BS artist comes along.

Edited by Starjumper7

Really, then what is your analysis? Please tell me about your results. Wait, I know, for people with wimpy energy channels it's very thrilling. Yay for you.

I've probably been doing leg shaking longer then fairymax godmother, and in two brief posts, which probably took about five minutes to read, I told these guys more about the the shaking and arm positions, and for free, than you guys learn in a four hour seminar for $300. Are you the only one that missed that, did you other guys see it? =) Maybe I should repost them together. There are many ways to use the energy generated by leg shaking by using different hand placements. I only told you guys about two in addition to the one Max tells you about, and with the vertical holding the ball posture you are supposed to change hands back and forth so that you do both sides, get it?

This is how I learned leg shaking from my teacher. We were sitting down in chairs. He started shaking his legs, then I started shaking my legs. Sounds complicated, doesn't it. Gosh, must have taken me two seconds to learn that, and nary a peep did escape his lips. The sage teaches without speaking. How long did it take you guys to learn it?

Please tell me where the leg shaking exercise took you.

Please tell me where the leg shaking exercise took you.

Hi Satori, I don't think 'took me' is quite the right word for it. It's an efficient, easy, and simple way to generate extra chi while you are sitting. This chi circulates throughout your system and aids in healing. You can direct it with your hands onto others or yourself and the many many sitting meditation postures that are used are all energized and made more effective with the extra energy. This is because each posture is designed to do a specific energy task and more energy makes the task go better.

You don't need to be meditating while shaking your legs, you can do it while you are eating meals, watching TV, or at your desk. I often do it while writing posts, and I'm shaking my legs right now. The extra energy that is generated will automatically go where needed to do the most effective healing so you don't even need to think about it. A lot of people that do sitting visualization chi kung or wimpy chi kung have not felt as much energy as can be generated from leg shaking and can be tricked into thinking it is a powerful high level practice while in reality it is one little teeny piece of a broad fabric of similar exercises.

Shaking the legs isn't that powerful. it is only ONE way to shake the body, there are many other ways to shake the body and many of them are more powerful than leg shaking. The duration is what matters so the nice thing about leg shaking is that you can easily do it while you are doing other things - and that piece of info right there that I just gave away for free is much more valuable than that stuff Max sells.

What kind of internal alchemy do you practice, Satori?

Edited by Starjumper7

From leg shaking, no, I use other methods to shake the whole body.

Well there is a specific way to adapt leg shaking to shake the whole body but I prefer other methods which are stronger. The leg shaking one mainly loosens up your back.

Edited by Starjumper7

Starjumper,

What do u consider the best meditation or seated position during meditation, Full lotus, half, sit on chair, heels raised?

Thanks in advance...

Does it help you release the energy blocks and mental illusions created by the ego experience? Also, does your method help you experience the higher realms?

What do u consider the best meditation or seated position during meditation, Full lotus, half, sit on chair, heels raised?

I wouldn't say there is a best position. Each one is good for different things. If you are going for maximum stillness then you wouldn't want to shake legs. I normally sit in a chair, frequently without shaking. I can get into half lotus and use that one when going to bed.

There are many advantages to full lotus if you can get into it, but I haven't been up to getting into that one since I'm too old and inflexible the pain is too bothersome. Maybe someday I'll work on it though. My wonderful mentor, Taomeow, has a lot more info on full lotus and recommends it highly so I think I will work on it.

Full lotus is spiritually oriented if you combine it with Zazen and the feet press on important acupressure points on your legs.

Does it help you release the energy blocks and mental illusions created by the ego experience? Also, does your method help you experience the higher realms?

I don't use shaking for those things.

Edited by Starjumper7

I wouldn't say there is a best position. Each one is good for different things. If you are going for maximum stillness then you wouldn't want to shake legs. I normally sit in a chair, frequently without shaking. I can get into half lotus and use that one when going to bed.

There are many advantages to full lotus if you can get into it, but I haven't been up to getting into that one since I'm too old and inflexible the pain is too bothersome. Maybe someday I'll work on it though.

Full lotus is spiritually oriented if you combine it with Zazen and the feet press on important acupressure points on your legs.

I don't use shaking for those things.

Cool. Doesn't your practice regenerate you though?

Oh yeah, what I was asking above was, do you have experiences like in the divine light of the Tao from your practice?

Can it go that far or is that just whacko talk?

Thanks mate, i myself do mostly emptiness/stillness meditation i also have certain hand mudras too!

WYG

I am curious to learn about them but I need to kill my computer now, good night.

Do you ever let go enough to allow the shaking to take over your whole body?

Ha ha that, and the others, are very clever questions :D

It is an interesting fact that all the people trying to save us taoist newbies from being fooled by the bogus claims of Kunlun, only gives more energy to the method. It will only make even more people interested and make it more accessible. And specially because it is so transparent that none of those who tries to "save us" has tried kunlun themselves. To most people who has an hounest curiosity about the method this fact will only make all the critizism fall lifeless to the ground.

Maybe you critics get a lot of confirmations from people agreeing with you, but I guess those people would never try Kunlun anyways.

Im really looking forward to hearing WYG's comment after he has tried it for a while!

I did kunlun level 1 1-3 times a day for 5 months and the last moth I did level 2. I had so many great experiences that nothing anyone say about lies or bogus claims in Kunlun makes me doubt the method.

It is an interesting fact that all the people trying to save us taoist newbies from being fooled by the bogus claims of Kunlun, only gives more energy to the method. It will only make even more people interested and make it more accessible. And specially because it is so transparent that none of those who tries to "save us" has tried kunlun themselves. To most people who has an hounest curiosity about the method this fact will only make all the critizism fall lifeless to the ground.

Maybe you critics get a lot of confirmations from people agreeing with you, but I guess those people would never try Kunlun anyways.

Im really looking forward to hearing WYG's comment after he has tried it for a while!

I did kunlun level 1 1-3 times a day for 5 months and the last moth I did level 2. I had so many great experiences that nothing anyone say about lies or bogus claims in Kunlun makes me doubt the method.

Totally. These anti Kunlun guys are so serious and demanding. I am just having fun with it. Someone said in a post on this thread "Your credabilty is connected to kunlun". What a joke. I am just talking about practices with friends. It is possible in 6 months I will turn around and say "Did kunlun, useful practice, but I think just doing stillness or whatever is better."

I doubt that will happen. I have had experiences with this and it doesn't feel like it is stopping. Also, Max is definetly one of the most interesting teachers I have known and I like his down to Earth, friendly way of communicating with students.

I dont doubt it works well, as ive said many times just the way its used to get people in i hate!

Im looking forwards to giving it a test the only problem is i dont know if ill be able to feel the differences if i still do my other practice before hand or i might try doing before my practice?

Sheng Zhen do you only do Kunlun, whats your background?

WYG

WOW!

What a Kunlun session I just had! I am still feeling the energy in my leggs.

I wouldnt be able to explain "why" but it really works very well on me. also it deepens and supports my qi gong training and my martial arts training in a very good way.

i have never been so much of an observer and critic. thats sometimes bad sometimes good. i prefer jumping in the water and swim if i have a good feeling about something. most of the times i had good experiences with that. i surely respect any other way.

Anyway: thank you everyone that helps to get this techniques more public!

I was not in the workshop (i will go when it comes to europe) but I can say that those things are not to be paid by money. If there is something that works I am happy to pay for it whatever it takes.

I agree with the whole overdoing the website thing and also about some "flaws" in the presentation.

But in the end if you have a good thing to offer and if you are not a sect (which is for sure not the case from what i can feel) it is ok to make people courius. for sure it worked on me. i got courios from this whole throwing people with chi around thing. now i am just happy to get to know myselve and my energy better. i dont care so much about some things anymore. i tasted the cake and it tastes good. of course i could continue critizizing (sorry my bad english) the cook and the kitchen forever and try to pee on the meals being prepared. BUT also i could use that energy (after i may have told - which is my right - some customers that i dont like THIS kitchen and there are better ones in town) and focus it on my own restaurant, my own favorite meals and so on.

if i see people getting sick from the food of a specific restaurant i should open my mouth. but if most people seem happy why stand outside the window and waste my energies on waving to the customers inside?

just some thoughts...

My suggestion to all of us:

post less

practice more (whatever technique)

the result will be greater and more beneficial for everyone.

namaste.

Nice post, do you serve pancakes?

Anyone looking for something will not get it from kunlun, that's not what it is about.