Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

Says Max!?! <_<

Your a funny guy. Honestly your stance on kunlun is entertaining to me at this point. I want you to keep it up until Max demonstrates his ability to levitate and transform into light dammit!!

:lol:

Guest winpro07

Why are you obsessed with levitation Gong????????????? I have done, experienced, observed many many Impossible things in my 38 years prior to KunLun up and to including telekineses. All prior experience simply pales in comparison with the first five minutes of KunLun.

Why doesnt MAX do a clip live in front of people levitating, becoming light? Shut everyone up that has doubts of Kunlun!!!

Simple answer to the questions everyone is giving!!!

I like that

Minds met in battle

Will always find opposites

The Spirit unites

:)

No, WYG is right and has opened my eyes.

Forget practicing kunlun and having your own direct experience.

It's all about Max proving to us he is who he says he is by levitating and turning into light.

And doing so on a clip for the internet!

Oh, how blind I have been, thank you WYG.

Cameron, this is not a thread about me, as such I'll appreciate you're leaving me out of it. Nonetheless, for a moment I'll address your comments. My practice results in short circuiting of the sympathetic nervous system which cuts off the cerebral cortex from experiential awareness leaving only the cerebellum to inform awareness. Because all of the conditioning/learning that one experiences from the time they are born is housed in the cerebral cortex, the experience of awareness in the absence of this quite profound. Simply put, it's the experience of awareness of one's self in the absence of one's ego, something long considered the definition of enlightenment, and which, based on my experience of said agree with. So, yes, because of my repeated experience of this awareness, I consider myself enlightened. I fail, often in fact, to live in accordance with that understanding. So there is the act of enlightenment and the practice of being enlightened. I've experienced the former...several times. And I succeed at the latter sometimes, fail at others. I hope I've answered your questions.

To clarify something else...I experienced CCOs before I knew what they were.

Humility is my path. Exposing untruth is my mission. Thus the content of my previous post.

Be well upon your path.

xeno

• Like 1

I think jakara raises valid points. That your faith gets shaken is on you. And leg shaking as some advanced practice? :rolleyes:

Cameron, you are welcome!

Kunlun level1 says you can levitate how many of u have done this yet? If max is the master of it he can do it at will after 30 yrs of all his travels and arts he has????

Just tell him to put the clip up and ill bowdown and become a follower when this happens!!! :rolleyes:

Not hard to ask if level 1 can acheive all these skills... :unsure:

I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about.

Faith shaken?

It isn't about faith man. I have already explained my position many times. I agree with The Learner practice for awhile and then make up your mind about Kunlun or Max based on actual experience.

Your guys rushing to judge someone many of us think is high level without any experience or even giving the practice a try is a little disturbing.

Seems to me Kunlun has actually done a great service in shining a light on the huge ego's of many so called Taoist pracitioners. It has always been the case but this practice for whatever reason really seems to define the issue. MY way is better. MY teacher or system is better. You must not have faith in your system.

Really,really distubing and a sign to me either A. Max really is one of the first enlightened masters to teach publically as many of you who have spent years in other systems seem miles away from awakening to me or

B. Taoism really is quite an egotisitical path with many high energy masters that never get close to removing the illusion of the seperate "I" thought. In fact many "Taoists" use there attainments(martial, siddhis or whatever) to farther increase their already overblown or defficient ego's.

Ok, that's it. I am done with this. For my part I have never once insulted any of your teachers and I have to admit I am a bit personally put off by a couple of you. Some of you I even though of as wise before. Sorry, not that you care, but a couple of you have really taken it too far and just shown yourself to be rude, uncultivated human beings. I honestly don't think any of you making negative remarks are anywhere even close to the ballpark of Max's spiritual level. Not even remotely close.

Your an idiot Cam u dont know the 1st thing about max and his past or training, his teachers you never met, people that know him you never met (apart chris).

I think Kunlun works but i think there is some B.S in the background and stinks to high heavens and cause you all dont really care about that you can roll in it like a pig in sh!t.

Why dont you get some of your research done on the teacher without being told by his stoolies or from the horses mouth?

Thanks for the kind words WYG :lol:

Your response makes me think, atleast in your case, probably in the other couple of Tao ego maniacs posting in this threads case also...the asnwer is B. Thanks for the clarification.

B. Taoism really is quite an egotisitical path with many high energy masters that never get close to removing the illusion of the seperate "I" thought. In fact many "Taoists" use there attainments(martial, siddhis or whatever) to farther increase their already overblown or defficient ego's.

I am done with this.

Very low odds of that.

This shouldn't come as new information to you, but somehow I suspect that it will...your credibility is connected to Kunlun on this Forum. Cease from making statements that you fail to honor. And your credibility will be enhanced. Perhaps Kunlun's.

Ok..it's obvious this has become counterproductive. So will stop posting in this thread. Even if I get personally attacked by any of you high level enlightened Taoists. LOL. :lol:

Guest winpro07

Yes you are right Cam!, and Gong. I will immediatly give up my defence of the innocent, and love of the Divine!

No, WYG is right and has opened my eyes.

Forget practicing kunlun and having your own direct experience.

It's all about Max proving to us he is who he says he is by levitating and turning into light.

And doing so on a clip for the internet!

Oh, how blind I have been, thank you WYG.

Gong you have made the same blind accusations about Max several times now. It is time to give proof of your accusation. It is time to put up, or shut up.

Your an idiot Cam u dont know the 1st thing about max and his past or training, his teachers you never met, people that know him you never met (apart chris).

I think Kunlun works but i think there is some B.S in the background and stinks to high heavens and cause you all dont really care about that you can roll in it like a pig in sh!t.

Why dont you get some of your research done on the teacher without being told by his stoolies or from the horses mouth?

Edited by winpro07

I have never said i am anygood and far from it, but i dont go around calling myself a Boddhisattva or whatever and levitating, becoming dead and resurrecting etc.

Go to Max's teahcers and friends do some of your own research ive done mine... :rolleyes:

Where is the clip of max levitating and becoming light, then ill become his student if he takes me?

LOL

OK, kids. The jig is up. Kunlun is in fact a complete fabrication and actually does nothing.

Max has fooled over 4000 people world wide. He even recently fooled the highest Tibetan Rinpoche that exists on Earth. Bear in mind that this Tibetan man is a Mahasiddha, but even he was tricked. A Mahasiddha is someone who has all of the highest attainments available to a human being and they can see everything.

Actually, I am just kidding. Max is the real deal for the 47 millionth time.

My God man WYG was right all along!!

And Starjumper has bragging rights forever!!

What an embarassment! To everyone coming to Phoenix next week. My bad!

LOL.

Kunlun is in fact a complete fabrication and actually does nothing.

..."does nothing" has not been asserted by anyone here as far as I'm aware. Claims of enlightenment have been made on the Kunlun website. Several persons, myself included, contest that assertion. I hope you see this post as an opportunity to describe the basis for that claim.

Edited by xenolith

This whole thread is starting to remind me of an old taoist classic I read to my daughter tonight: "Green Eggs and Ham". Cam you are like Sam I Am. WYG, Xeno and Starjumper.... You are composits of the guy who is convinced green eggs and ham must taste terrible even though he never tasted green eggs and ham. Mantra, you're like the Cat in the Hat or something dude.

http://www.seussville.com/titles/greeneggs/recipes.html

If there isn't the evidence for some of you to study Kunlun the solution is clear. Don't study it. No one is making you or trying to convince you to study it. Follow your path. For me even though I had my doubts I wanted to check it out so I did. I liked it so I have stayed with it. It probably isn't what some of you shoud be studying. Craig

This whole thread is starting to remind me of an old taoist classic I read to my daughter tonight: "Green Eggs and Ham". Cam you are like Sam I Am. WYG, Xeno and Starjumper.... You are composits of the guy who is convinced green eggs and ham must taste terrible even though he never tasted green eggs and ham. Mantra, you're like the Cat in the Hat or something dude.

http://www.seussville.com/titles/greeneggs/recipes.html

Not really. I am all for critical thinking and questioning. Like..if you said "I am not too sure about Kunlun or Max. I think I need to wait a year and hear more feedback before I attempt the practice or do a workshop. It just sounds like hype to me."

My response would be "Sounds good".

But this BLATANT dissing by like 2 or 3 people here isn't that at all. It is blatant attacking, character assasination etc etc.

Not on any crusade, no personal agenda, I don't mean to offend anyone following Max's teachings.

Ive read about feelings of bliss from various people, thats good if thats what you are looking for. Its not real taoism though, and since this is the tao bums and not the blissbums I retain my previous objections. If you don't like them - my apologies, its information for beginners to evaluate and not intended to attack you.

Im not a biologist so I can't give accurate answers for the questions on how scientists explain things like qi and shatki. Some would say that it doesn't exist, that it is only felt because of the nervous system which is controlled by the brain. The brain as we know can be largely dualistic and therefore its feelings cannot be trusted. Thats why taoists do non-dualistic meditation. Others would say its real but scientists do not have the correct tools for the job to verify it yet.

Contrary to what the internet and the media would have you believe scientists aren't evil people out to ruin fun for everyone, they're normal every day people who study the universe and its contents. The more ill-favoured topics of scientific research are funded by ill-favoured business people or governments which we all contribute money to from our taxes, knowingly or otherwise.

Science in academia has no real money for the scientists, so everything goes on reputation, everything is challenged and no insult is taken by being challenged because the goal is benefit and truth for everyone, its a group progression. The romantic notion of one guy discovering something amazing on his own is fine but not realistic in the big picture, Einstein for example had help from the best minds of his day, made mistakes and even the famous e=mc2 equation isn't originally his.

Newton said he got so far by standing on the shoulders of giants, implying he had to use previous science first and add to it. (He also may have used the statement to insult another scientist Robert Hooke (they both claimed to discover things first), who was unusually small in stature.)

Anyway, there are many things that scientists have yet to uncover, but there is also a great deal that has been uncovered, and Max is making claims on things that have already been uncovered, which are false, or he makes claims on things nobody can test yet, which is deceitful. Why claim anything at all? if the system works it should speak for itself.

Scientists have no definition for Tao, there are a few books on the subject if you're interested, I think one of them is called the Tao of Physics. If I could personally explain it all then i'd have the nobel prize, but I can't because the right tools aren't available yet. But I can tell you the things Max is claiming are false, maybe its just localised to those things and everything else is fine, I can't say for the rest, im just presenting the evidence.

Its real easy to pick faults with scientists when they are trying to help. If you don't like science, get off the scientifically engineered computer and internet, leave your scientifically designed house, remove your scientifically constructed clothing and move to a cave somewhere. Live off the local plant life but don't test which plants are poisonouss and which ones aren't as that would be scientific investigation.

How much money should he charge? Thats up to him, if he's a good business man then as high as everyone is willing to pay. If he's a good teacher and his teaching will benefit all human beings then it should be free.

Comparing his fees to others fees holds no real bearing if they are all over-charging. I haven't had the honour of reading about the other practices offered by the popular contemporary systems yet, so I can't tell you if they are making any outrageous claims with respect to current scientific knowledge.

Guest winpro07

Gong back up your claims. Making accusation leaves you with the burden of providing proof. All will agree with this. If you do not clarify what you claim to know you will be known as a liar.

I have never said i am anygood and far from it, but i dont go around calling myself a Boddhisattva or whatever and levitating, becoming dead and resurrecting etc.

Go to Max's teahcers and friends do some of your own research ive done mine... :rolleyes:

Where is the clip of max levitating and becoming light, then ill become his student if he takes me?

LOL

Jakara Your science cannot explain Tao. This is a Tao site. Are you ready to debunk Taoism? No Scientist cant test Tao, Or Chi, Or Shakti, or Love, or bliss.[quote name='Jakara' date='Jan 12 2008, 07:12 PM' post='48748'

Anyway, there are many things that scientists have yet to uncover, but there is also a great deal that has been uncovered, and Max is making claims on things that have already been uncovered, which are false, or he makes claims on things nobody can test yet, which is deceitful. Why claim anything at all? if the system works it should speak for itself.

Turbo,

Email me or tell me here... so what was your final experience with Kunlun? Did you go back to AYP? Found something else? Did you get too emotionally sensitized by it (hence not ideal for the lawyer caste)? Don't leave Yodsterz hangin' like that!! It was a great honor to meet you in Phoenix.

Your pal,

Yoda