Stigweard

Haiku Chain

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, moment said:

whose teacup is this?

with her love in this sip cup

brewing with a kiss

 

Brewing with a kiss,

pouring out with caresses,

divining with dregs

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taomeow said:

 

Brewing with a kiss,

pouring out with caresses,

divining with dregs

divining with dregs

the dregs of hope I still have

a purpose that begs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moment said:

divining with dregs

the dregs of hope I still have

a purpose that begs

 

a purpose that begs

for what it is unaware

mewling hopefulness

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

 

a purpose that begs

for what it is unaware

mewling hopefulness

 

mewling hopefulness

let the dice roll, come what may

sleep beckons, good night.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, C T said:

 

mewling hopefulness

let the dice roll, come what may

sleep beckons, good night.... 

 

sleep beckons, good night..

got ten good rolls before craps

sleep well until light

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, moment said:

 

sleep beckons, good night..

got ten good rolls before craps

sleep well until light

 

sleep well until light

warming sun calling you forth

a new day beckons

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

 

sleep well until light

warming sun calling you forth

a new day beckons

 

a new day beckons

as more and more light draws near

and you it reckons

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manitou said:

and you it reckons;

fear not the darkest shadows;

liberation waits

 

liberation waits

where I least expect it--here
gone without glory

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mark Foote said:

 

liberation waits

where I least expect it--here
gone without glory

 

gone without glory

without heraldry or song

time pauses for none

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

 

gone without glory

without heraldry or song

time pauses for none

 

time pauses for none

though borrowed hours and minutes

are all second hand.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Apech said:

 

time pauses for none

though borrowed hours and minutes

are all second hand.

 

are all second hand

ticktocks through the eons on

Universe Man's watch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nintendao said:

 

are all second hand

ticktocks through the eons on

Universe Man's watch

 

Universe Man's watch,

Universe Woman's pendant.

Customers welcome.   

 

 

 

 

il_794xN.1962995623_19xf.jpg

il_794xN.1950307408_o2zi.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

customers welcome

dont forget to wipe your feet

as you tell the time....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, C T said:

customers welcome

dont forget to wipe your feet

as you tell the time....

 

as you tell the time

I wonder how we will feel
when the moment comes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Foote said:

 

as you tell the time

I wonder how we will feel
when the moment comes

 

 

when the moment comes

some will cry "Hallelujah"! 

but I dont know why.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, C T said:

 

when the moment comes

some will cry "Hallelujah"! 

but I dont know why.... 

 

 

but I don't know why

everyone is looking up.

where did they all go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, manitou said:

 

 

but I don't know why

everyone is looking up.

where did they all go?

 

where did they all go? 

now she has no customers

time for some congee... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, C T said:

 

where did they all go? 

now she has no customers

time for some congee... 

 

time for some congee

sadly, I don't have a bowl
what's a mom to do!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 1:15 AM, Mark Foote said:

 

time for some congee

sadly, I don't have a bowl
what's a mom to do!

 

what's a mom to do!

let them eat with their fingers

they're easy to clean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

 

what's a mom to do!

let them eat with their fingers

they're easy to clean

 

they're easy to clean

if you find a running steam

play will do the work

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

 

they're easy to clean

if you find a running steam

play will do the work

 

play will do the work

of an errant gambler too.

don't work--seize the day!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

 

play will do the work

of an errant gambler too.

don't work--seize the day!

 

dont work - seize the day! 

don the garb of a hermit

run a fool's errand! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C T said:

 

dont work - seize the day! 

don the garb of a hermit

run a fool's errand! 

 

Run a fool's errand --

sit by the river and watch

foes' corpses float by 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

 

Run a fool's errand --

sit by the river and watch

foes' corpses float by 

 

foes' corpses float by

straw dogs, each and every one

immortals, no less... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites