Stumpich

Grains

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Of course not.  The elixir is animal fat.  And fish oil.  :D

I think I know what you believe about grain. It's a slightly too hard to swallow for now but you never know... I wish I had more time to do some research about it, but the question is now present in my head.

About animal fat could you offer some leads why ? I'll explore then :)

Thanks

"Celiac disease is more common in the Irish and in those of Irish descent. Simoons (1978, 1981) hypothesized that the present-day prevalence of celiac disease across Europe is related to the interaction between genetic gradients, largely determined by the advance of agriculture, and historical patterns of cereal ingestion." 

Funny how something so damaging becomes the most recommended food. 

Like recently, trying to market cheese to the Japanese who are 95%+ dairy intolerant haha. Most of the world is other than Indo-Europeans. Overheard an Indian lady surprised at this, finding herself and most Indians to be lactose intolerant. 

Indians in the north less so having some mixture with Aryans. 

Lactose intolerance in North and South Indians.

Abstract

A multicenter study was carried out in India to determine the incidence of lactose intolerance in healthy volunteers from different parts of the country. The incidence was found to be 66.6% in the subjects from two South Indian centers at Trivandrum and Pondicherry. In contrast, the incidence in the subjects from a North Indian center in New Delhi was much lower, i.e., 27.4% (p less than 0.001). The lower incidence in the North Indian subjects may perhaps be due to the fact that they are descendants of the Aryans who have been dairying for long and are known to be lactose tolerant.

Even so 20-25% of the European population is intolerant. A high percentage. Still widely distributed/ advertised, harmful to 1/4 of the population. Neither does tolerance = good.

~

Yoked to the Earth is very good, agree. 

"During the reign of Emperor Cheng of the Han, hunters in the Zhongnan Mountains saw a person who wore no clothes, his body covered with black hair. Upon seeing this person, the hunters wanted to pursue and capture him, but the person leapt over gullies and valleys as if in flight, and so could not be overtaken. [But after being surrounded and captured, it was discovered this person was a 200 plus year old woman, who had once been a concubine of Qin Emperor Ziying. When he had surrendered to the 'invaders of the east', she fled into the mountains where she learned to subside on 'the resin and nuts of pines' from an old man. Afterwards, this diet 'enabled [her] to feel neither hunger nor thirst; in winter [she] was not cold, in summer [she] was not hot.']

The hunters took the woman back in. They offered her grain to eat. When she first smelled the stink of grain, she vomited, and only after several days could she tolerate it. After little more than two years of this [diet], her body hair fell out; she turned old and died. Had she not been caught by men, she would have become a transcendent." (Campany 2002) https://sites.google.com/site/delawareteasociety/yoked-to-earth-a-treatise-on-corpse-demons-and-bigu

Semi mystical Hyperboreans also said to live on fruits and nuts. "The Hyperboreans/ Celts, Hellanicus (Greek, born c. 490BC) claimed were a very just people living on acorns and fruit."

-

It appears grains are a bio-weapon, reducing human potential. Yoked to the Earth indicating a demonic conspiracy. 

Edited by Golden Dragon Shining
  • Like 2

Very interesting points of view about grains...

I can only speak based on my own experience as my diet which is  based on organic whole grains, vegetables, legumes and ocassional fruits, in sync with the seasons and local ingredients; it literally saved my life... I was really sick and Doctors couldn’t figure out what was wrong, I was diagnosed with many autoimmune deseases and was given tons of prescription drugs to make it thru the day and night...  stoping dairy, processed foods, sugar and GMO’s produce, made possible for me to fully recover... I no longer take any prescription drug and use food as my source of medicine... I have also been a very active person... now cultivating my qigong practice is making me even stronger....  

my two cents on this topic is to experiment with different foods so you can figure out what works for you... not everything works for everyone.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 5:45 AM, Taomeow said:

I was once told by a biologist that a geneticist studying wheat usually comes to a place where he or she first exclaims, "this is not possible, there's no way in hell nature could do something like this..."  ...and then shuts up.  And tiptoes away from the inquiry as fast as an iceberg hit by the Titanic does not.   

worthy of repeating

• Like 2

On 31/08/2017 at 7:24 AM, Taomeow said:

Legumes were introduced into the human diet as a way to survive a catastrophic event in our history that wiped out many primate species (in particular, on the North American continent, 150 of them -- that is to say, all of them).  We would never eat this if we weren't starving, because there's a plethora of antinutrients present in legumes.

...soy specifically -- according to a 30-year study of Japanese men in Hawaii eating tofu vs. those not eating it, the largest ever and mighty convincing). 

Aren’t chickpeas one of the best sources of Jing?

And the study liking soy/tofu with all sorts of serious problems seems flawed. If it’s true, then how come most of east asia eats it and are still healthy (more or less) until old age, as much as anywhere else in the world?

Edited by Ryan94

11 hours ago, Ryan94 said:

Aren’t chickpeas one of the best sources of Jing?

You're either kidding or relying on very sketchy sources for this assertion.  

And the study liking soy/tofu with all sorts of serious problems seems flawed. 

Nope, not flawed.  I read it -- have you?  https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5088/06b1c13b86c98c02a686878d05f5db579664.pdf

If it’s true, then how come most of east asia eats it and are still healthy (more or less) until old age, as much as anywhere else in the world?

"Most of East Asia" eats it in tiny amounts, as condiments rather than meals, and mostly fermented.  Not the way American vegetarians eat it "to replace" meat.  It is used with meat, fish, vegetables, or in soups as a small addition to the meal -- either to take on the flavors of whatever else is cooking and increase the volume of the dish (it is much cheaper than meat or fish but can take on their flavors when they are cooked together, which is the original idea behind including it in the diet -- to feed more hungry mouths than they otherwise could), or as a sauce (fermented, i.e. pre-digested and teeming with live beneficial bacteria, and used even more sparingly -- a sauce is not a meal.) 

As for "healthy until old age," for one thing it's not true "everywhere for everybody" in Asia -- you would have to get a lot more specific and take into account a lot more factors.  E.g. India has the highest rate of cardiovascular disease and heart attacks in the world, while Okinawa has the lowest -- but Okinawa is interesting in that, as a result of their having had the American military base there for some 70 years, the population was exposed to the Western way of eating much earlier and to a much greater extent than the rest of Japan, in particular their consumption of red meat and dairy has been consistently much higher.  The outcome of combining their wonderful (fish and seafood on a daily basis, and extremely fresh at that, to name one) local dietary habits with some sensible goodies from another culture (ours, believe it or not) proved to be the best health and longevity scores in the world.  Small amounts of soy they eat (alongside with konnyaku and shirataki serving the same purpose but performing way better nutrition-wise) can't break them.  But try making it into one of the staple foods, increase the volume, exclude dozens of other nutritionally sound choices...  and refer back to the study I referenced.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 5

I just read from some posters on here that chickpeas contain a lot of jing. Searching this forum again, it seems to originate from just 1 or 2 people. Maybe they’re wrong, who knows.

But food science and studies about it doesn’t inspire me with a lot of confidence. One day you hear on the news that red meat/chocolate/red wine/etc is incredibly healthy and one is supposed to have it once a day (or something like that), and after a few years they release a study showing the complete opposite trend and urging everyone to stop eating it.

For example, this quotes no fewer than 10 studies showing how the consumption of soy can have health benefits:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213453013000438

I personally don’t know well all of East Asia or their cultures, but I know that Sichuanese people love unfermented tofu and have it all the time instead of meat which is often more costly. Mapo tofu is Sichuan’s favourite dish, and they love adding large amounts of tofu to their hotpot, or anything really. All people there, young and old, regularly drink soymilk. If they have a higher unhealthy population than other areas in China, it doesn’t seem to be so and I haven’t heard anything about it.

and here, comparing fermented soy and unfermented soy, the unfermented one seems to be better for one’s health, based on the results:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1349-7006.2010.01770.x/full

Edited by Ryan94

It's true that "studies" are largely unreliable, and change seasonally, and then change again.  One way to assess how much you can trust them is to go straight to "financial disclosure" first, before even reading the study.  if it has been paid for by the soy lobby and it "proves" the benefits of soy, I don't read it and ignore whatever "conclusions" it may have arrived at.    

(An aside.  This is the approach I use toward pretty much everything, not just nutrition.  If a politician, e.g., takes a hard-line anti-pot position, fine, I look at who finances his campaigns.  If it's a pharmaceutical company that will lose customers from legalizing cannabis, another one that has been selling or developing drugs for the same conditions or even based on the same isolated synthetic components, or a company like DuPont that produces synthetic fabrics which hemp fabrics could compete with, and he himself comes from a family that holds a monopoly on importing booze from Britain and Scotland, and so on, I know why the politician has taken the position he has taken, and it has nothing to do with good or bad things about cannabis itself.  Soy, wheat, margarine, national security, international relations... whatever it is, follow the money and power and find out if you are dealing with fake or real information.  Sometimes you need to look deeper, e.g. into the investors into the investor.  You'd be shocked what you can find.  Basically there's four investment companies -- that's f o u r -- which you may never even have heard of -- with a finger in 90% of all pies out there...  I don't eat those pies with my eyes closed or starry-eyed or otherwise gobble them up with such trust as though my own grandmother has baked them while having nothing but my best interest at heart. 

But the story of how I go about assessing information toward a far more accurate picture than any one or ten or a million "studies" or "press releases" can create is beside the point.  The point is, you can't possibly know what you're dealing with in any one case or ten cases or a million unless you don't take anyone's word for anything and turn yourself into a...  er...  an organized crime investigator.  That's what looking into "nutritional science" and scores of other subjects boils down to...  alas.)  

Besides, nutrition, as I said more than once before, is the single most complex subject in existence.  I'm not kidding.  No one is an expert.  It's too biologically, biophysically, historically, socially, culturally complex, this process of "not-me" being transformed into "me" in a given species, a given individual, and a given individual at different periods of his or her life and under different conditions.  I've been studying it for the longest time, in an unbiased and comprehensive interdisciplinary fashion, and I believe I understand more than anyone who hasn't, but I don't consider myself an expert.  I can see the tip of the iceberg.  Most people are the Titanic in this respect, they don't even know the iceberg is there... 

So, anyway,  I eat soy a few times a year.  That's safe enough.  Beyond that...  I know my ancestors never did.  And they were around for 2.5 million years, while soy eaters...  let alone soy lobby...  Time will tell.  But I believe I've already heard what it has to say whispered in my ear, and saw it in a crystal ball...:)

• Like 4

nice post TM,

i remember when my son was small, I taught him to see through err...' amazing gain advertisements" like he came to me with an advertisement for very cheap cartoon that he wanted to buy for his dad's birthday. So I asked him to read well, so that he would find out that by signing he would be essentially buying 30 cartoons, not cheap. He got it and we did buy the cartoon, dad was happy with it and in time we posted a letter to the seller that we did not want the other 29 cartoons.

from that time on I gave him about weekly some advertisement with the question," can you find out in which way they try to cheat you" :D He soon became shrewd in it.

Later, when he was older and we came to discussing things concerning politics or societal thingies. The inevitable why-question going with that.

I taught him, most always the answer on he why question is money. So first you look for that...

he's almost 30 now, remembers the weekly 'advertisement order' and tells me he has had much use of it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

When my son and I walk through the grocery store, he will sometimes still remark as we pass by an aisle... "yea Dad, no real food down that aisle... all boxes and bright colors... that's a dead give away for dead food."

• Like 3

Gluten intolerance and adrenal fatigue + other related 

"I am 100% cured of my 'adrenal fatigue'. I've been very unwell for over 7 months now (bed bound in July) and been diagnosed with AF by naturopaths and via self diagnosis. Allopathic doctors either didn't know what to say or suggested the possibility of CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome).

My cure? Cutting out gluten. Yes that's right. All of my AF symptoms such as extreme fatigue, foggy brain, balance issues, low stress threshold, irritability are also symptoms of gluten intolerance! I had no idea. Check out various celiac websites.

I figured this out while travelling in China where they don't eat a lot of wheat based food. All of sudden I was feeling good until I had a big bowl of wheat noodles one day.

Three weeks has passed and I feel amazing. 100% in every way. All symptoms gone. I haven't been tested for gluten intolerance but the drastic health rebound is just too convincing to ignore. I got my life back!!!!! Now within 15 minutes of ingesting gluten I'm back to AF symptoms and the rest of the day is shot." http://www.adrenalfatiguerecovery.com/gluten-intolerance-and-adrenal-fatigue.html

Dramatic Recovery In Parkinson’s Patient with Gluten Free Diet http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/dramatic-recovery-parkinson-s-patient-gluten-free-diet

60 Years of Research Links Gluten Grains to Schizophrenia http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/60-years-research-links-gluten-grains-schizophrenia

The relationship of celiac disease to neurologic and psychiatric complications has been observed for over 40 years [7, 8]. Gluten sensitive patients also have a host of neurologic and psychiatric complications. However it is notable, based on the lack of gut involvement, that neurologic and psychiatric complications seen in gluten sensitive patients may be the prime presentation in patients suffering from this disease. Therefore gluten sensitivity may easily go unrecognized and untreated. Data suggests that up to 22% of patients with CD develop neurologic or psychiatric dysfunction [9], and as many as 57% of people with neurological dysfunction of unknown origin test positive for anti-gliadin antibodies [10]. Neurologic and psychiatric complications observed with gluten-mediated immune responses include a variety of disorders. For example, a PubMed literature search (dates 1953–2011) located 162 original articles associating psychiatric and neurologic complications to celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. Thirty-six articles were located for seizure disorders, 20 articles for ataxia and cerebellar degeneration, 26 for neuropathy, 20 for schizophrenia, 14 for depression, 12 for migraine, and up to 10 articles each for anxiety disorders, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, autism, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, myopathy, and white matter lesions. Because the vast majority of research to date has not separated gluten sensitivity from celiac disease the true prevalence of neurologic and psychiatric complications associated with each is difficult to quantify.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3641836/

Grain overload, acidosis, or grain poisoning in stock

"Grain overload is also known as acidosis or grain poisoning. It occurs when cattle, sheep or goats eat large amounts of grain, and can result in acidosis, slowing of the gut, dehydration and often death. Veterinary treatment is required for severe cases." Signs of grain overload: depressed appearance, lying down, diarrhoea, dehydration and thirst, bloating (of the left side of the abdomen), staggery or tender gait and 'sawhorse' stance, deaths." https://www.agric.wa.gov.au/feeding-nutrition/grain-overload-acidosis-or-grain-poisoning-stock

"According to a new survey, 74 percent of Americans are living with digestive symptoms like diarrhea, gas, bloating and abdominal pain. But what many people may not know is that these symptoms could indicate a more serious condition."

“Over half of them never discussed it with their doctor,” said Dr. Rashini Raj, a gastroenterologist at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City, on behalf of AbbVie Pharmaceuticals, who commissioned the survey. “And that’s probably the most alarming part for me, because as you know, sometimes this can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition: celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, EPI or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency -- so these are symptoms you shouldn’t ignore, and unfortunately a lot of people don’t feel comfortable talking about them.”

"...protein and cereal grains are metabolized to acid and thus are acid-producing or acidogenic" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630872/

"Gluten-containing cereals are a main food staple present in the daily human diet, including wheat, barley, and rye. Gluten intake is associated with the development of celiac disease (CD) and related disorders such as diabetes mellitus type I, depression, and schizophrenia.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5025969/

[The Gluten/Casein Peptides Test can determine the inability to digest wheat, rye, barley, and milk. These undigested proteins, called peptides, are associated with gastrointestinal, neurological, and neuro-developmental disorders.

The peptides from gluten and casein can react with opiate receptors in the brain, thus mimicking the effects of opiate drugs like heroin and morphine. These compounds, called neuropeptides, have been shown to react with areas of the brain's temporal lobes that are involved in speech and auditory integration. Neuropeptides also decrease the ability to feel pain and effect cognitive function.

Gliadorphin (or gluteomorphin) is a peptide derived from the wheat protein gluten. Other related grains such as rye, barley and oats also contain the sequence of amino acids found in gluten. Gliadorphin is very similar to casomorphin. Gliadorphin has been verified by mass spectrometry techniques to be present in urine samples of children with autism. Both casomorphin and gliadorphin are composed of seven amino acids, which are abbreviated below. Both caseomorphin and gliadorphin start with the beginning N-terminal sequence tyr-pro (for tyrosine and proline) and the additional pro (proline) in positions 4 and 6 of both peptides, as indicated below.

Casomorphin is a peptide derived from the milk protein casein. Casein is one of the major proteins in the milk of all mammals including cows, goats, and humans.

Dr. Reichelt in Norway, Dr. Cade at the University of Florida, and others found that urine samples from people with autism, PDD, celiac disease and schizophrenia contained high amounts of the casomorphin peptide. These peptides could also be elevated in other disorders such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and depression based on anecdotal reports of symptom remission after exclusion of wheat and dairy.] https://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/glutencasein-peptides-test/

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/wheat-contains-not-one-23k-potentially-harmful-proteins

Biochemist mother heals autistic daughter by removing gluten + dairy products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL4SD5f2toQ&feature=share

Other possible intolerances

Dairy intolerance (via casein protein)

Yeast Sensitivity (yeast proteins)

Corn allergy (zein protein)

Nightshade sensitivity (lectins)

"Prolamins are a group of plant storage proteins having a high proline content and found in the seeds of cereal grains: wheat (gliadin), barley (hordein), rye (secalin), corn (zein), sorghum (kafirin) and as a minor protein, avenin in oats."

"Prolamins are a group of plant storage proteins having a high proline content and found in the seeds of cereal grains: wheat (gliadin), barley (hordein), rye (secalin), corn (zein), sorghum (kafirin) and as a minor protein, avenin in oats. They are characterised by a high glutamine and proline content and are generally soluble only in strong alcohol solutions. Some prolamins, notably gliadin, and similar proteins found in the tribe Triticeae (see Triticeae glutens) may induce coeliac disease in genetically predisposed individuals."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolamin

Treatment with Potassium Bicarbonate Lowers Calcium Excretion and Bone Resorption in Older Men and Women ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Fruits and vegetables are metabolized to bicarbonate and are thus alkali-producing, whereas protein and cereal grains are metabolized to acid and thus are acid-producing or acidogenic. On average, American diets tend to be acidogenic, producing an excess of about 75 mEq of acid per day (1). With aging there is a decline in renal function (2,3), a decreased capacity to excrete hydrogen ions, and a gradually increasing metabolic acidosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630872/

Effects of Dietary Acid Load on Exercise Metabolism and Anaerobic Exercise Performance

The general strategy used for the low-PRAL diet was to increase the consumption of alkaline-promoting foods such as fruits and vegetables and to reduce the consumption of acid-promoting foods such as meats, cheeses, and grains (Welch et al., 2008).

The present study also showed that an alkaline-promoting diet (i.e. rich in fruits and vegetables and low in meat and grains) improves anaerobic exercise performance by 21%.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4424466/

The positive link between bone health and fruit/vegetable consumption has been attributed to the lower renal acid load of a diet high in alkaline-forming fruit/vegetables. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23827128

Acidogenic diets, commonly measured by the potential renal acid load (PRAL), have been linked with metabolic diseases including insulin resistance, hepatic dysfunction, and cardiometabolic risk. Vegan diets are linked to low dietary acid loads, but the degree of adherence to a vegan diet to demonstrate this benefit is unknown.

Since low dietary PRAL scores have been related to improve metabolic parameters, adoption of a vegan diets for several days per week should be explored as a diet strategy to lower disease risk.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28677099

The vegan gut profile appears to be unique in several characteristics, including a reduced abundance of pathobionts and a greater abundance of protective species. Reduced levels of inflammation may be the key feature linking the vegan gut microbiota with protective health effects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25365383

The main finding of the present study is that diets resulting in a low systemic acid load (low PRAL) are associated with the attainment of a higher respiratory exchange ratio at the end of maximal-intensity treadmill exercise tests (1.20 vs. 1.14). As a result, individuals who habitually consume low PRAL diets might achieve the RER ≥ 1.10 criterion for a “true” VO2max at submaximal exercise intensities and VO2max would be underestimated if the test stopped when RER reached 1.10. Alternatively, individuals consuming an acid-promoting diet, which is common in the United States (19), would be less likely to achieve the true VO2max criterion of RER ≥ 1.10.

In conclusion, dietary qualities that result in a low systemic acid load (i.e. alkaline diets) are associated with the attainment of higher peak values for respiratory exchange ratio during maximal-intensity exercise testing. Such diets would typically be very rich in vegetables and fruits and low in meats, grains, and dairy. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729016/

Edited by Golden Dragon Shining
  • Like 6

On 9/26/2017 at 3:27 PM, CloudHands said:

About animal fat could you offer some leads why ?

Most all food animals that people eat in the US are corn fed, and corn oil is a poison of kinds.  Also since the animals all eat corn they all tend to taste the same, whether it's chickens, cows, or fish.  Naturally fed, they have much more and distincive flavor.

All the cells in your body have cell walls made of lipids (fats), and if people only eat grain oil (called vegetable oil by the liars who push it) the body must use that oil to construct and repair cell walls, same for the protective sheath around the nerves. This results in the malfunctioning of cell walls and nerve insulation, which causes a huge number of health problems.  The cell walls are in charge of determining which nutrients get into the cell and removing toxins.  They also help control which germs get into cells.

The same thing happens to animals that are fed corn, even 'wild game'.  Corn fed cow fat is bad for you and will slowly kill you, grass fed cow fat is good for you.  Corn fed butter is bad, grass fed butter is good.

All the cows here in Southern Ecuador are grass fed, but the pigs and chickens are mostly corn fed.

Corn is used to make animals fat, and it does the same to people.

Olive oil is OK, because it is not a grain oil, it comes from a fruit, same thing with coconut oil, etc.

In the book "Opening the Dragong Gate" three of the more powerful wizards in China all said that eating grain causes sickness.

Wheat is highly addictive but you can wean yourself off of it.

Pseudo grains like Quinoa and Amaranth are not true grains because they do not come from grass plants.  True grains only come from grass plants, and humans and many animals did not evolve to eat grass seeds, some birds and mice did, but they live short lives.

Sunflower oil is not bad for you because it is not from a grass seed.

Of course cold pressed oils are better than the oils that are extracted with pseudogasoline.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

It does not matter which kind of fat, but it matters to be fat not sugar.

Most animals have a good balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fats and also lots of cholesterol, which is good for consumption. The problem with plant source oils is that they have too much omega-6 and too little omega-3, so the right balance should be about 1:1 but because of vegetable oils this balance is more like 16:1 omega 6 to omega 3. By the way these omega fats are called essential fats, without them the body could not survive, while there is not such a thing as essential sugar or essential starches or essential carbohydrates. Essential fats and vitamins and minerals are the base of building cells, energy and hormones.

The reason everybody is using carbs as source of energy since the dawn of agriculture is that they are cheap, easy to produce, low effort high return, but they come with inflammation and chronic disease. 

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 3

On 6.4.2018 at 3:27 PM, Starjumper said:

Most all food animals that people eat in the US are corn fed, and corn oil is a poison of kinds.  Also since the animals all eat corn they all tend to taste the same, whether it's chickens, cows, or fish.  Naturally fed, they have much more and distincive flavor.

All the cells in your body have cell walls made of lipids (fats), and if people only eat grain oil (called vegetable oil by the liars who push it) the body must use that oil to construct and repair cell walls, same for the protective sheath around the nerves. This results in the malfunctioning of cell walls and nerve insulation, which causes a huge number of health problems.  The cell walls are in charge of determining which nutrients get into the cell and removing toxins.  They also help control which germs get into cells.

The same thing happens to animals that are fed corn, even 'wild game'.  Corn fed cow fat is bad for you and will slowly kill you, grass fed cow fat is good for you.  Corn fed butter is bad, grass fed butter is good.

All the cows here in Southern Ecuador are grass fed, but the pigs and chickens are mostly corn fed.

Corn is used to make animals fat, and it does the same to people.

Olive oil is OK, because it is not a grain oil, it comes from a fruit, same thing with coconut oil, etc.

In the book "Opening the Dragong Gate" three of the more powerful wizards in China all said that eating grain causes sickness.

Wheat is highly addictive but you can wean yourself off of it.

Pseudo grains like Quinoa and Amaranth are not true grains because they do not come from grass plants.  True grains only come from grass plants, and humans and many animals did not evolve to eat grass seeds, some birds and mice did, but they live short lives.

Sunflower oil is not bad for you because it is not from a grass seed.

Of course cold pressed oils are better than the oils that are extracted with pseudogasoline.

Thank you, I see it the same way. Unfortunately we don't have that many food labels here in Germany which say "grass-fed". For me there is such a difference in taste when eating grass-fed products instead of grain-fed products.

About the corn thing I have to be careful about. Because of my gluten sensitivity I can't eat any wheat pastas and pizza anymore (which I did extensively for many years...), so to still my pasta desire I opt for the corn+rice noodles maybe once a week. Don't think they are too healthy unfortunately.

10 hours ago, Joolian said:

Thank you, I see it the same way. Unfortunately we don't have that many food labels here in Germany which say "grass-fed". For me there is such a difference in taste when eating grass-fed products instead of grain-fed products.

About the corn thing I have to be careful about. Because of my gluten sensitivity I can't eat any wheat pastas and pizza anymore (which I did extensively for many years...), so to still my pasta desire I opt for the corn+rice noodles maybe once a week. Don't think they are too healthy unfortunately.

Schau mal nach zuchini nudeln :)

Told him to look for zuchini noodles ( for the english speaking majority ) :)

• Thanks 1

Haha, danke :) 

I actually have a tool to cut zuchini in noodles but only tried it once or twice. I may have cooked them wrong as they were too watery for me. Or are they not cooked at all??

21 hours ago, Joolian said:

Haha, danke :) 

I actually have a tool to cut zuchini in noodles but only tried it once or twice. I may have cooked them wrong as they were too watery for me. Or are they not cooked at all??

I would just put a hot sauce on them, or eat them raw, its good to marinate them in oil for half an hour to an hour.

• Thanks 1