Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

When are the moon's forces strongest during its phases?

5 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

@allinone I don't really think you're a moron. It's just that when I ask a question it's because I need help with something and most likely will not be in the mood to read through posts from people that don't understand what I'm talking about. I don't dislike anyone on my ignore list, not even Starjumper.

There's a big problem on this forum with people not understanding where they stand. And I know people don't like to hear it being said especially when they're still struggling with dualist issues of mind-body-world disconnect from lower emotions.

What else can I say? If I say I'm high level then people intuitively feel the need to explain why I'm not and if I say nothing I'm still in the situation where I'm not getting the right help I need.

So when I ask questions in future I have to have an big ignore list to filter out all the chatter. The admins are not aware of the problem because they simply are not at the sufficient level to recognize what's going on.

I mean I can say all the things I've experienced and bizarrely it just completely sails over people's heads. I can talk about these things too and still no one is any the wiser that perhaps what I'm saying really is true. So the only thing I can think of to explain the phenomena is really the whole forum (and world as such) has gone so barking mad everyone's completely lost touch with even a semblance of reality. Of course this is explained in Baudrillard's philosophy which the movie The Matrix was based.

To be serious for a second I would not be surprised if there are under 100 real men still standing in the world today. So really you guys ought to be grateful that I post in this forum!

Oh, we are!  We are quite grateful.

Aren't we, folks?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Brian said:

Soon, he'll be lamenting that no one (who isn't on his ignore list) will answer his questions.

How long do you think it will be before he starts reading the content he has chosen to ignore?  I bet it is less than two hours...

OK, so I might have missed that by a little.  It took six hours for him to reply to a post from someone on his ignore list.

Of course, it is possible he read some others earlier but that was the first time he directly responded to one so we'll use "6 hours" as the official time.

• Like 1

BRIAN I CAN'T SEE YOUR POST. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? I HAVE NO IDEA. I ONLY SAW ALLINONE'S POST BECAUSE I CAME TO THE THREAD WHILE I WAS LOGGED OUT BUT I'M NOT LOGGING IN AND OUT OR MAKING POSTS READABLE WHILE I'M LOGGED IN JUST TO SOCIALIZE ON THIS FORUM IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. HAHAHAHA

There's a bug with the ignore list because this is the second time I've been able to see one of Brian's post while I should not have.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Maybe tell the admins about it, or it could be my browser setup with its script blocking setup etc. Not sure but I'll get on the case...

Edited by Aletheia

10 minutes ago, Brian said:

Oh, we are!  We are quite grateful.

Aren't we, folks?

I am, I am, I am extremely excited and grateful that one of the less than 100 real men that has an ego so big that it makes me look selfless is posting on this forum. This is very good news indeed. 

• Like 3

Hmm not sure. I clicked on the options but didn't make it readable but then when I reloaded the page I could see Brian's last post so then I made his previous one readable to see if it was preloaded so now I can see two of brian's post and am not sure how to put them back on ignore!

But seriously I'm not secretly reading posts. Really I'm not, if I see something it's just because I'm not logged in. I really can't get involved with you people on a social level because of all your problems and hidden agendas. I'm only here to further my alchemy training really.

I can't afford to get caught up with silly long back and forths which lead to the path of nowhere fast and obviously distract me from my training.

So.. another eclipse going through the U.S in just 6 years (April 8, 2024).    Coolio.   B) 

Wonder what the world will be like then?  Who will lead us, will this thread still be going on??  and will I head down to Carbondale again, 7 or 8 hours of driving (one way) to experience the totality.  Probably, I'm up for anything that involves the word totality. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

There's a bug with the ignore list because this is the second time I've been able to see one of Brian's post while I should not have.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Maybe tell the admins about it, or it could be my browser setup with its script blocking setup etc. Not sure but I'll get on the case...

It is probably because of my super-duper high level of spiritual attainment.  Sometimes doors just automatically open as I walk towards them, too -- stuff like that.  I passed "Buddha level" (which is like Level 132 Celsius, IIRC) when I was a kid but I decided to stay here 'cause duality is kinda fun.

• Like 4

It was my first year of training that a Taoist master invited me to go on an unusual excursion—a journey to the Moon Palace.

The old Taoist tossed his staff into the sky, where it morphed into a gigantic silver bridge stretching up toward the heavens, disappearing in the direction of Earth’s satellite.

The Taoist Master and I stepped onto the bridge and left the planet.

We ascended for some time before being dazzled by a great luminescence before us. Approaching the moon, we found ourselves in front of the gate of a grand city. This, explained the Taoist, was the Moon Palace.

In the Moon Palace, beautiful heavenly maidens danced. Some were riding magical white birds while others were playing musical instruments and dancing in a spacious court surrounded by evergreens. 

Soon our brief visit was over, and the old Taoist and I descended back to Earth, to the courtyard of purple heaven palace on Wudang mountain There, in the still night illumined by the moon’s beaming gaze, I could almost hear the tune of the maidens’ dance. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, allinone said:

You think it is easy to master reproductive organs. It is not allowed to do it with cutting, like walking eyes down so you won't see any boobs accidently.

That doesn't work !

I tried it, and because I wasn't looking ahead to where I was going ..... I ran face first right into

Spoiler

Image result for woman with large breasts walking down the street

8 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Haha I found a backup password.

I'll keep it and start making ignore lists and see how that goes.

told ya you would be back

You did this before ....   deleted all your passwords ... because you have no will ... no will to do a simple 'no show up' .  But then, you found  ONE    backup password . 

But then, you said you deleted all your passwords again  which were supposedly previously deleted    :) 

If ya gonna ;lie, at least keep track of them and try to be consistent .

Good luck with making your lists ... I hope it doesn't keep you away from your all important meditation ... that you claim we keep you from  ;) 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 9th said:

Haha we all knew you wouldnt be able to resist.

Thanks for your support.

I had a GF like this once .   "Right  That's it !  I am leaving and never coming back ! "

" Ohhh ?  Okay then . "     

Next day she be back      :D          Its like some hopeless addiction .

• Like 1

Obviously a lot of people are going on my list, including you @dawei so if you have something about admin stuff to tell me please keep that in mind and find another way to communicate the message.

I put 9th in the list already but can see he's already at it already in this thread again lol.  Yeah 9th is having an almighty battle with is base emotions there and is obviously quite proudly show it off to everyone. @9th well done you're doing a good job there.

Brian and his perverted wife are going on the list too plus many more. So sorry guys, but I won't be seeing your posts again.

hmm, actually what's the point if the whole forum is on my ignore list LMFAO I can be pretty stupid sometimes d'oh!

I'm just leaving.

Beautiful Man, beautiful !

Says he will leave so he can ignore everyone ...... comes back and says he will be here but ignore everyone ....  then realises if he had stayed gone he would be ignoring everyone anyway .

And claims to have extra powers of 3rd eye perception    .......   Oh  man !  ...

Image result for cracking up laughing

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Brian said:

My wife?

Yes. .... she has breasts !   You lucky fellow  !  You don't have to 'avert your eyes and look down' !  .... since you married and all that   :) 

8 hours ago, Brian said:

Let us know how the ignore list works for you, OK?  Especially putting dawei on it...

:D 

8 hours ago, 9th said:

It helps to realize it has nothing to do with actually "going away forever", or even going away at all - and much more to do with the activity of attention and publicity and the interchange between them.

You know how it is with kids slamming doors and saying "GOD I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" and so forth.  Its typical of the process.  However that doesnt necessarily indicate any motion in such a process... 

He is 'gonna run away from home'   !

Then you all be sorry ! 

That's a whole chuck of morons right there. The next comment was mine and then this HAHAHAHA --

You've chosen to ignore content by 9th. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Brian. Options

Oh ... you back again .

Brian , are you logging these decreasing times of 'self bans'  .... maybe we can work out the half life and predict the ultimate demise .

8 hours ago, Kar3n said:

I think he thinks I am you wife.

:lol:

I will respond every time you mention my name or quote me.  No, you can not put staff on ignore. It is imperative that we be able to communicate you regarding reports and forum issues.

I wish I had a 'forum wife '   .... sounds fun   :) 

11 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Oh ... you back again .

Brian , are you logging these decreasing times of 'self bans'  .... maybe we can work out the half life and predict the ultimate demise .

Funny you mention that...

;)

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

How do I edit my signature? I can't find it! 

I'm going to put a warning in there about all fakes going in my ignore list and for the real practitioners not to be put off from posts by all the suckers in my threads because they don't really know any better as they're still pushing around their emotions inside their over active imaginations lol. Or something to that effect.

No I think it's the one whose username begins with an N. She was sending nude pictures to drew via PM.

N  .....   Nungali ?  

Would you like to see  sexy film of Nungali being Brian's wife  ?   

here you go  ... before he gets home  from work, I like to make him nice Japanese dinner ... kids help too ! 

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Brian said:

Nungali and I are married but he embarrassed because it is an intercontinental marriage, so I won't mention it.

actually , a big national vote is underway here at the moment about that

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-samesex-marriage-postal-vote/news-story/4531d18e2fe8242d908c0307eb458f8b

2 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Oh yes, on another forum some other idiot claimed to have me on ignore. First he said he was ignoring me kept answering, he said it was because his ignore function kept failing  :) .   Then he finally got it fixed and did it ... about 5 times.

The he kept telling everyone how he had me on ignore.   But knew what I was saying .  he said he would come back and check and  read my ignored posts to make sure I aid nothing about him .... but aside from that, I was on ignore ... unnless I voiced an opinion he didn't like ... then he would come back and criticise it . 

I don't use the ignore function ... I just   ignore certain things .... all by myself  .... I 'avert my eyes' and look downwards  :) 

But then again, I am just some ordinary guy without a super duper 3rd eye activation  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hmm not sure. I clicked on the options but didn't make it readable but then when I reloaded the page I could see Brian's last post so then I made his previous one readable to see if it was preloaded so now I can see two of brian's post and am not sure how to put them back on ignore!

Ha Haaar ! 

But seriously I'm not secretly reading posts.

Of course you are ... are reading all our posts that you have on ignore ... you cant help it , you compulsively do it, like you keep returning here  after you are gone forever .  You are led by a  compulsive irresistible force ..... you might even be ....

possessed by the Daobumdemon !    .:o

Really I'm not, if I see something it's just because I'm not logged in. I really can't get involved with you people on a social level because of all your problems and hidden agendas. I'm only here to further my alchemy training really.

I can't afford to get caught up with silly long back and forths which lead to the path of nowhere fast and obviously distract me from my training.

No , you cant afford to let that happen eh ?      :D 

• Like 2

No I think it's the one whose username begins with an N. She was sending nude pictures to drew via PM.

YAAhahaha, excellent!

• Like 3

It wasn't  a PM. it was on the boards .

and she wasn't even nude ,

... and it wasn't even a woman     .

However, I will reveal that all female members of DBs send me nude pics to my PM box

... they just cant help themselves    :) 

Spoiler

Image result for Tom Jones 90s

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this