Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

When are the moon's forces strongest during its phases?

13 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I don't have time for another of these threads. Either admit there's a problem with this forum and start working toward working it out or ban me. It's that simple.

Because right now you are actively alienating advanced practitioners in favour for a social media gathering place for people. 

ALCHEMY? NOT EVEN ONCE LOL

What you are also missing is you are losing out by side-lining people like me because I am in a position to help people advance. I know what I did to get here and I know where people are falling down too.

You know rather than trying to prod me in the right direction and save me from myself why don't you try thinking back to when you healed someone's leg to the extent that it visibly transformed in front of people's eyes, think back to when you had an authentic kundalini experience and remember what the experience was like when you opened your 3rd eye, remember all the times when you looked into the future and saw what was coming...

I can do all those things. Can the people trying to help me say the same thing?

Perhaps stop for a second and think hang on maybe I'm the fool here.

No it's not going to happen and it's really not my loss is it? So you might as well just ban me because I'm not willing to spend any more time wasting my time with these kinds of threads. And if there's not really any real alchemists on this site then really what's the point?

JUST BAN. THANKS AND GOODBYE!

That's a false dichotomy, you know.  There are other options available besides changing the forum to suit your wishes or banning you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

Look at this highly advanced practitioner!!

Full on melt down!!

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

You have to admit, he is a rather impressive specimen.

Anyone remember that guy we had a while back who called himself TaoMaster and claimed he had gained complete understanding of all reality from playing with a couple of bar magnets?

I kinda miss him.

• Like 3

I am very happy to take a life-time ban here. I don't take any of you seriously at all.

If you find me trying to sneak in on a new account one fine day in the future (not going to happen, but let's pretend seeing as you're all so good at it anyway) you know what to do, right?

#JUST BAN ME 4 LIFE!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aletheia said:

I am very happy to take a life-time ban here. I don't take any of you seriously at all.

If you find me trying to sneak in on a new account one fine day in the future (not going to happen, but let's pretend seeing as you're all so good at it anyway) you know what to do, right?

#JUST BAN ME 4 LIFE!

I vote against a lifetime ban for Aletheia.  I think he has potential (if he avoids a schism) and he's just plain fun to have around!

• Like 3

DJ ALETHEIA HERE ON THE ONES AND TWOS. MELTDOWN IN FULL EFFECT WITH SUITCASE IN HAND WAITING TO LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE COMEDY ZONE FOR GOOD. THANKS FOR THE BAN GUYS. GOODBYE!

4 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

#JUST BAN ME 4 LIFE!

Show us how advanced you are and just not log in.

• Like 1

WOW WAY TO GO OFF TOPIC GUYS. I'M VERY IMPRESSED. NO REALLY AND YOU'RE ALL SO MATURE COMPARED TO ME TOO. I CAN SEE I CAN LEARN A LOT FROM YOU GUYS!

LET ME GUESS THE MOON, SOMETHING, SOMETHING? HAHAHAHAHA

BRILLIANT. I'M LOVIN IT. FUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN IN DA HOUSE AT DAOBUMS TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT: ONLY $4 PER TICKET! DRINKS ARE FREEEEE! WHEN YOU BUY 10 TICKETS!!!

Edited by Aletheia

1 minute ago, Mudfoot said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Request denied....? 

He has cried ban before. I obliged him with a suspension.

I am just interested to see if he can display some of the ability he claims to have.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

WOW WAY TO GO OFF TOPICS GUYS. 

Many threads go off topic. 

If you want this to go back on topic, post on topic then and like sheep the rest will follow. 

• Like 1

See?

Is this the real you, and the rest is a weird joke? 

Or is this the joke and there is a serious practitioner of DrewHempel Pai out there, behind the mannerism? 

• Like 1

Thoughts on Luna cy.

It's not Men are from Mars, woman are from Venus.  (how come men get the planet with all the monsters?)

Females are from the Moon, they are Lunarians.. Dianas'.  The menstrual cycles of most lady mammals is 28 days.. lunar.  Our evolution and reproduction is intimately tied to our satellite partner. 

I certainly get more energy during the full moon.  It's a shame 'civilization' doesn't pay more attention to the lunar cycle.  Celebrate it a bit more.  Judaism has a combo solar/lunar calendar with leap months to keep seasons from wobbling too much out of range.  I should probably keep one, but never do. 

Opening our lives to a little more shamanic influence, nature, the equinoxes would probably be a step in the right direction. 

The moon doesn't think too much of itself. 

It waxes and wanes, Full and slight.

It knows patience, seasons

Change and return. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I certainly get more energy during the full moon.  It's a shame 'civilization' doesn't pay more attention to the lunar cycle.  

I can readily admit I never payed attention to it. 

To many other factors affecting my practice. 

44 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Thoughts on Luna cy.

It's not Men are from Mars, woman are from Venus.  (how come men get the planet with all the monsters?)

Females are from the Moon, they are Lunarians.. Dianas'.  The menstrual cycles of most lady mammals is 28 days.. lunar.  Our evolution and reproduction is intimately tied to our satellite partner. 

I certainly get more energy during the full moon.  It's a shame 'civilization' doesn't pay more attention to the lunar cycle.  Celebrate it a bit more.  Judaism has a combo solar/lunar calendar with leap months to keep seasons from wobbling too much out of range.  I should probably keep one, but never do. 

Opening our lives to a little more shamanic influence, nature, the equinoxes would probably be a step in the right direction. 

The moon doesn't think too much of itself. 

It waxes and wanes, Full and slight.

It knows patience, seasons

Change and return. 

Just as an FYI, most mammals have an estrous cycle rather than a menstrual cycle.  (Primates, bats and shrews but maybe a few others, too...)

I'm not joking around here. I'm asking if you could do me this one favour and prove you're as mature as you're saying you are. I would appreciate it if the admin would give me a life-time ban. Why is it so difficult for you people to understand what I'm saying here?

I've had enough of your plastic New Age/ultra nihilism qigong and I no longer have the time, energy or patience to stick around here any more.

I don't want anything more to do with this forum. Please ban my account and show you are at least capable of doing one thing right!

This thread was serious for me and look where it went.

Thank you and goodbye.

2 hours ago, Kar3n said:

Show us how advanced you are and just not log in.

No I am being serious, I don't want anything more to do with this place. I explained that I will not stand for idiots interfering with my threads. That's what that other thread was about that I started concerning "The Problem with the Admin..."

Nothing happened in that thread other than its decent into chaos. Now this thread is the last straw for me and I've finally had enough.

I would appreciate it if my account is banned that way there's some finality about the situation and no way for me to come back ever.

Thank you for listening.

As things stand I have backups all over the place, so the simplest thing we can do is for the admin to ban my account. That way you won't have to put up with my posting here anymore and I won't be wasting my energy having to trawl through offensive posts.

I was only asking if it would be okay for people to not post offensive things in my threads. I tried my best to explain what was happening but it fell on deaf ears unfortunately so I have decided I no longer will be posting on this forum.

Thanks guys!

Okay well we'll see which side the admin comes down on. Because this is a very serious issue for me and I don't take too kindly to your not caring about my personal concerns.

If the admin are happy to have people like you posting horrible unsympathetic replies in my threads requesting help then I don't want anything more to do with the place. It's that simple for me.

21 hours ago, 9th said:

Yeh, dont even worry about it.  Something something about the moon, right?

Just remember to focus on your homework.  Stay busy with your college classes.  Dont get caught up playing with too many different sock puppets.  Stick to your most respectable role, and if you cant have any fun there, then maybe you just need to find another hobby.  Sometimes its as easy as just growing up and being a "real man" (or whatever) instead of being a whiny little brat.  Sometimes its more difficult than that.. but hey - something, something moon.. and all that.

On the 15th of the lunar calendar, each month, the moon is at its roundest and brightest, symbolizing togetherness and reunion in Tao Bum culture. Bums get together to express their familial stories together, appreciating the moon, eating mooncakes, etc. The harvest moon is traditionally believed to be the brightest of the year.

• Like 2

For those near Chicago's north side, these are a lot of fun.  Haven't caught them in awhile, but really enjoyed the ones I went to-

http://www.lifesurfing.org/workshops-events/full-moon-meditation/

"Silent Sitting and Dance Meditation

The full moon indoor meditation night is a 3-cycle meditation. 3 cycles of 45 minutes silent sitting meditation alternate with three cycles of dance meditation. The meditation will initially be guided. On full moon more energy is available, which, when silently contained and expressed celebrative in dancing - can reveal to us our natural state of inner peace and joy." 

Wonderful energy there.  Plus the anticipation of trying to make it back to your car in a somewhat iffy neighborhood. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I'll take a life-time ban because this thread is now taking up my meditation time and it's just going the same way as all the others. You're all hopelessly deluded and beyond help if I'm honest. Fools and idiots.

BAN ME! I DARE YOU. I BET YOU WON'T DO IT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL SECRETLY LOVE SUCKING OFF MY ENERGY.

COME ON SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT PUSSYS LOL LET'S SEE IF YOU'VE GOT IT IN YOU TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND BAN ME. I BET YOU CAN'T DO IT...

"  because this thread is now taking up my meditation time "

Gosh !  I would have thought such an enlightened one would just not do what you are doing here  and be able to manage their meditation time themselves   :)

Okay, I will help ...... you are now banned ,   so go meditate

Oh, and if you also need someone to tell you what to meditate on ;

Spoiler

something  ...... something  .........   Moon 

:D  .  

5 hours ago, Brian said:

I vote against a lifetime ban for Aletheia.  I think he has potential (if he avoids a schism) and he's just plain fun to have around!

I second that - no ban

Lets force him to come here every day and post stuff and  waste all his meditation time so we can hold him back from further enlightenment    :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I'm not joking around here. I'm asking if you could do me this one favour and prove you're as mature as you're saying you are. I would appreciate it if the admin would give me a life-time ban. Why is it so difficult for you people to understand what I'm saying here?

Whats that ?    You want a   fan  ... that lasts a lifetime ?

Well, okay then ...

here ya go

Image result for  fan

2 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I've had enough of your plastic New Age/ultra nihilism qigong and I no longer have the time, energy or patience to stick around here any more.

I don't want anything more to do with this forum. Please ban my account and show you are at least capable of doing one thing right!

This thread was serious for me and look where it went.

Thank you and goodbye.

Wait !   before you go , I have important info about Moon cycles ! 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this