Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

When are the moon's forces strongest during its phases?

1 minute ago, 9th said:

It helps to realize it has nothing to do with actually "going away forever", or even going away at all - and much more to do with the activity of attention and publicity and the interchange between them.

You know how it is with kids slamming doors and saying "GOD I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" and so forth.  Its typical of the process.  However that doesnt necessarily indicate any motion in such a process... 

As a kid, I once got in trouble for laughing when a brother announced, "I would run away from home if you would let me!"

Hilarious --

You've chosen to ignore content by 9th. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Nungali. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by 小梦想. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by allinone. Options

That's a whole chuck of morons right there. The next comment was mine and then this HAHAHAHA --

You've chosen to ignore content by Brian. Options

Excellent!  I encourage you to continue adding people to your ignore list -- anyone who says something which isn't in alignment with your own worldview.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Hilarious --

You know how it is with kids sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA - I CANT HEAR YOU! - LA LA LA LA"... or whatever.  

Doesnt seem to change much as people turn into so-called "adults" either.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brian said:

My wife?

Let us know how the ignore list works for you, OK?  Especially putting dawei on it...

I think he thinks I am you wife.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

@kar3n I see I can't put you on my ignore list so please don't leave any replies in my posts thinking you're helping me because they are unwelcome. Thank you!

I will respond every time you mention my name or quote me.  No, you can not put staff on ignore. It is imperative that we be able to communicate you regarding reports and forum issues.

• Like 3

Just now, Kar3n said:

I will respond every time you mention my name or quote me.  No, you can not put staff on ignore. It is imperative that we be able to communicate you regarding reports and forum issues.

I assumed he meant you but I didn't have the impression you are a pervert so...

:huh:

3 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

How do I edit my signature? I can't find it! 

I'm going to put a warning in there about all fakes going in my ignore list and for the real practitioners not to be put off from posts by all the suckers in my threads because they don't really know any better as they're still pushing around their emotions inside their over active imaginations lol. Or something to that effect.

3 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

No I think it's the one whose username begins with an N. She was sending nude pictures to drew via PM.

Edited by Aletheia

Soon, he'll be lamenting that no one (who isn't on his ignore list) will answer his questions.

How long do you think it will be before he starts reading the content he has chosen to ignore?  I bet it is less than two hours...

• Like 2

Just now, Kar3n said:

Does that mean you are single, Kar3n? suggwink.gif

1 minute ago, Aletheia said:

How do I edit my signature? I can't find it! 

I'm going to put a warning in there about all fakes going in my ignore list and for the real practitioners not to be put off from posts by all the suckers in my threads because they don't really know any better as their still pushing around their emotions inside their over active imaginations lol. Or something to that effect.

No I think it's the one whose username begins with an N. She was sending nude pictures to drew via PM.

Nungali?!?

LMAO

Hey!!! @Nungali!!!  This guy thinks you are my wife!

• Like 1

hmm I wonder if I'm missing some important information here regarding 3rd eye and moon energies? HAHAHA

Er, that would be a big NO. No need to even have the 3rd eye open to see that lol

27 minutes ago, Brian said:

I assumed he meant you but I didn't have the impression you are a pervert so...

:huh:

No, I am not a pervert at least by the definition(s) I am familiar with.

I have been accused of having a sick sense of humor a time or ten, but hey, I can't be perfect all of the time.

:D

• Like 3

How do I get on the ignore list? 

I feel left out! 

Does my posts lack so much that they are ignored, so I don't make the list?

I also want some attention. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

No, I am married to @Jonesboy.

Ah - so it is a forum member!

Maybe there should be a dao bums family tree spreadsheet for keeping track of all these complicated interpersonal relationships... where everyone and everything is clearly listed and traced by context and degree of relevance.  Wouldnt that be nice?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 9th said:

Ah - so it is a forum member!

Maybe there should be a dao bums family tree spreadsheet for keeping track of all these complicated interpersonal relationships... where everyone and everything is clearly listed and traced by context and degree of relevance.  Wouldnt that be nice?

There are other married forum members or in relationships, but I can not divulge that info. If I did would be violating rights to privacy and I could be suspended or banned. :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

There are other married forum members or in relationships, but I can not divulge that info. If I did would be violating rights to privacy and I could be suspended or banned. :ph34r:

Nungali and I are married but he embarrassed because it is an intercontinental marriage, so I won't mention it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Hilarious --

You've chosen to ignore content by Nungali. Options

You broke my heart so easy ty. Pretty cheap experience.

• Like 2

@allinone I don't really think you're a moron. It's just that when I ask a question it's because I need help with something and most likely will not be in the mood to read through posts from people that don't understand what I'm talking about. I don't dislike anyone on my ignore list, not even Starjumper.

There's a big problem on this forum with people not understanding where they stand. And I know people don't like to hear it being said especially when they're still struggling with dualist issues of mind-body-world disconnect from lower emotions.

What else can I say? If I say I'm high level then people intuitively feel the need to explain why I'm not and if I say nothing I'm still in the situation where I'm not getting the right help I need.

So when I ask questions in future I have to have a big ignore list to filter out all the chatter. The admins are not aware of the problem because they simply are not at the sufficient level to recognize what's going on.

I mean I can say all the things I've experienced and bizarrely it just completely sails over people's heads. I can talk about these things too and still no one is any the wiser that perhaps what I'm saying really is true. So the only thing I can think of to explain the phenomena is really the whole forum (and world as such) has gone so barking mad everyone's completely lost touch with even a semblance of reality. Of course this is explained in Baudrillard's philosophy which the movie The Matrix was based.

To be serious for a second I would not be surprised if there are under 100 real men still standing in the world today. So really you guys ought to be grateful that I post in this forum!

Edited by Aletheia

Sign in to follow this