roger

you are not your body

for me, recently it's not... if I'm not me who am I?  or even who am i? 

it's... at what point am I not me and you are you?

at which point in the space between us, do I stop and you start?

is there a line of demarcation?  is this the infamous spiral line of the yin yang?

i sometimes suspect i am that line and that i am you so you also are that line

as are the 10,000...

and none of it is static or solid, not one solid form anywhere

all full of space that dances with vibration

it is all flow, flow from form to form within space.

form flowing in space while space is infused in the very core of the non solid and vibratory pattern that lends to the experience of the form

My experience has been that we are essentially a continuum of energy. The more condensed clouds of energy are "beings" like you and me. We are all made up of the same "stuff"....like jonesboy put it. The only other thing that is stark is a field/pool of energy my teacher calls "Gravity". At a certain phenomenal level, it seems to be made up of mainly gravity and this condensate/energy floating above this gravity pool....

• Like 2

I lived the materialist mindset.  I appreciate why it exists, why it persists and still recall the sense of why it was so appealing; but it dissolved for me in presence at some point and has never again been able to maintain its integrity in my paradigm no matter how often, how compellingly, or how angrily and forcibly it is presented.  I'm not interested in opposing it, or arguing against it.  I have no axe to grind against it.  

It simply cannot abide in my presence as a viable manner of declaring truth.  Awareness melted its foundation.

I was raised in it and I lived it, willingly saturated myself in it to try and fit in and please for a time, but the reductionist surety of it simply could not abide in the presence of vajra, just as the clouds cannot long abide in Sunshine...  in the presence of awareness and in the process of life, it simply fell away.  Not through fighting it, or desiring it to be gone, it just happened... it evaporated as naturally as mist in morning light.  An effortless occurence with no value attached.   That world view evaporated and no longer sustains itself in my presence and vajra.

The hinge looking back, seems to lie in how awareness relates with my perceptions and my thoughts.  I tended to believe I was my thoughts and I tended to believe my thoughts; for a time, even tried to believe when faced with their fallacy, back then... how violent and cranky I could become over it... but this too was a clue, for me anyway...  an inroad to clarity eventually.  Everything stems from source, even fallacy, so truth is unavoidable.

I used to believe my thoughts and my perceptions. 

and now... I no longer do.  Not out of any desire... it just happened... gradually, naturally.

While some of my thoughts and perceptions still seem beneficial, I can no longer presume that they are 100% reality.  Not inherently.  Not even remotely.  Yet there is functioning and beneficial interaction with them.

Nope, there are more questions than answers these days.  And that is wonderful... Questions are flowing and can be open, answers in my experience usually reduce down and down.  Eventually, if followed to their extremes, answers for me resemble not absolute and reliable 100% sureties and reflections of reality as it is, but appear more like fabrics made of assumptions and projective biases that are required to stretch over absurdities and leave logical battlefields worth of unanwerable and unapplicable situations in their wake. 

It still seems to me, somewhat persistently that whatever i am, part of what i am is a functioning relationship between awareness and perceptions/senses... yet assumption based upon perceptions is no longer viable for answers... questions roil in the very space of every form I see...  my father's body is now sand.  My Father's body was replaced a dozen times in his life.  Yet he remained my father to my perception.

My Mother at the end of her life had a healthy body, but no memories of me, nor my childhood.  While the body of my Mother was very much present... the essence of my Mother died four years before her body did... and there was no connection those qualities that made my Mother my Mom... there was a form, but no substance, so to speak... So what was essentially my mother?  Where in her body did she start and where stop?

My perception tells me she died in essence before her body died... but death is not death to me, it is decay... decay is the first step in the growth cycle... or the last... hmm I forget.  maybe it depends how I perceive it... not sure... don't have an answer, but the question of what is essentially my mother remains... flowing.  Where was my Mother when her memories were gone?   It's as viable to me and as insistent a question as when I sit in silence and ask myself... where inside me, is the me part?  Inside I am not made of me elements... my body is composed only non me elements... unless... na nevermind.

so, ya, I don't believe everything I think, or perceive... and that's just how it is for me these days... I am ok with it. 

I don't recommend it... it's often not pleasant.  Though the old answers weren't pleasant either, they only seemed so, so long as I didn't question, or critically engage and think...  I just can't believe them any longer.

Is this a good thing?  Or a bad thing?  My Grade School Science Teacher may have one answer and my Sunday School Reverend another... would either be wrong? 

I don't think so... but then that's just a thought and we all now know how much stock I put in that... :D

Just because I thought something and felt strongly about it, doesn't make it true.

Just because I experienced something and it made sense to my logical mind, doesn't make it real, or true, or even important.

Perception is not truth... for me.  I suspect it is not 100% accurate for anyone, but that presumption dies in direct proportional relationship to the square of the fallacy inherrentin  my perceptive and cognitive apparatus. 

Awareness seems foundational... yet only where I am now and this too may flow into another realization and the current paradigm melt...  if so, I welcome it.

How about this...?

If I assume that my perception is 100% accurate.

Then based on my accurate perception... I would and logically could justify, with absolute surety declare to any who would listen that the Sun revolves round the Earth.  It's obvious.  It's measurable and repeatable. 

To deny that observation of perception and to counteract the reductionist ease of the answer supplied by the fabric of perception required centuries of assimilation of critical thinking... it took uncountable deaths... eventually it took the fabric of the assumption of the perception being stretched to the extremes of absudities, where the answer and the fallible perceptions the answer is woven from could no longer sustain itself before it melted.

Though Naive Realism is a persistent bugger.  Even now there is a growing movement of Flat Earth again... because perception is so convincing when it's an answer, instead of a question.

Yet for me, it's effortless now and no longer has any teeth which bring anger or upset.  It is simply that it cannot abide in the presence of my awareness and so whenever it arises in my sphere, it soon evaporates like mist in morning light...  for me.

All perception seems like a gamble to some extent.

My relationship with any declarations, be they scientific or spiritual is altering lately.  Science and Religion love to provide 100% answers.  Yet what has happened to the answers provided by Physics or the Catholic Church, or Medicine over the last few hundred years?  Answers that were presented and firmly held up as 100% have all shifted, inevitably...

Its' natural too, it's wonderful in fact.  My father is a great example, ( he was an engineer and inventor with a dozen patents to his name and as solid a Materialist as I have ever met in this incarnation) shortly before he died, he relayed to me his joyful dismay with Physics and how what he learned in College in the Sixties was mostly turned on its head and was now basically so much rubbish.  He'd been brought up to speed in his retirement by some documentaries and articles... and it didn't upset him, or cause him angst.  He just shook his head in astonishment and then finished his drink with a grin and a chuckle. 

Medicine used to be 100% sure that letting the bad blood out of a person would result in healing... and sometimes it did, which just further complicated things due to the fact that through our short term thinking, we reinforce our preconceived biases and only lash out when we are presented with information that points out the dissonance in the perceptive gambles.

So, when folks declare the brain, or matter as the source of awareness and consciousness, it's understandable to me, I really get why they do... but it can't maintain itself...  What I hear is someone declaring to everyone who will listen, that based on their perception... the source of the DJ, The Band, all their Instruments and the Music are the radio. 

I'm good with it... everyone views the gem from their facet of it.  It's all good, provided that no one starts piling up kindling and grabbing flint stones anyway.

• Like 2

My experience has been that we are essentially a continuum of energy. The more condensed clouds of energy are "beings" like you and me. We are all made up of the same "stuff"....like jonesboy put it. The only other thing that is stark is a field/pool of energy my teacher calls "Gravity". At a certain phenomenal level, it seems to be made up of mainly gravity and this condensate/energy floating above this gravity pool....

The German Natural Philosopher Jochen Kirchhoff regards gravity as more or less synonymous with the 'World Soul'.

• Like 2

I take it you are talking about Brahman (God), which is Atman (Supreme Self) in the Hindu system?

If everything else does not exist but an interpretation, what is it that we are interpreting? And who is the interpreter?

God is playing a game of chasing his own tail. He is the interpreter and the interpreted. We are interpreting an illusion.

• Like 1

Where in the brain are you then?

I have seen people with no left brain working.. no right brain working, no medulla oblongata working..

Where are you in your brain if you are not any of those parts of the brain?

I would also disagree with you on immortals and the like...

YES EXACTLY, SOMEONE HERE IS CONSCIOUS

• Like 1

except for the bit where

there's still more story...

The story continues until the fat lady sings.

God is playing a game of chasing his own tail. He is the interpreter and the interpreted. We are interpreting an illusion.

Why is the game an illusion? Because the scriptures say so? Or are you talking from personal experience?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

• Like 1

Only if you're Robert Keen...

Oh, he's not the only one. ;)

If the self is something entirely other than the body, then it's automatically implied that we are imprisoned in this life...because we're always operating from the perspective lodged in this body.

It could be said that what we can control, we are, and what we can't control is not us. Since we can't control the release of the self from the body (aside from imagination), then is this belief that we're a spirit distinct from the body really true about us? Is it really true that bodies are vehicles we use...when we can't even switch vehicles?

Since we can control the body, such as moving the arm when deciding to do so, how can it be said that it's not us?

• Like 3

Of course! The outermost layer but it needs to be look after really well as in being integrated into the whole. Neglect the physical and and you'll fail fast and hurt yourself blocking you from further progression.

:)

• Like 2

In this 'part of the continuum', you kind of are your body, I kind of am my body. at the same time, there is no your or mine in the continuum, someone to be or own a body. it can't really be, no? it's a continuum.

the body is more like a spot of condensed sense of self in the continuum. The strong sense of me/mine. It's distinct from what's around it, but is not separate. 

it's one of those this and that thingy, like everything else. You are your body and at the same time there is no-body and no you to have it.

the paradoxical nature of the mystery is amazing, isn't it? being everything at once and none of it at the same time is totally mind blowing.

• Like 2

Why is the game an illusion? Because the scriptures say so? Or are you talking from personal experience?

This game of life is an illusion because there is no Reality in it. Reality is defined as that which doesn't change in all three periods of time called Present, past and future. There is nothing permanent and change is the only permanent constant in this world and life. Even if you consider our body to be our real personality, still the constant identity of 'I'ness and 'My'ness is illusory because all the cells in our body keeps dying and the older cells are replaced by new ones. since we don't recognize this we believe that we are this seemingly immaculate body and the resultant non changing identity 'I'. The 'I' or our ego does not exist at all except for our self imagination. You can verify this scriptural truth by your own personal experience.

• Like 2

Let's remember that permanance and temporary existence are two totally different concepts.

Just because nothing lasts forever doesn't mean it didn't exist for a while.

• Like 1

“The universe is more like a giant thought than a giant machine and the substance of the great thought is consciousness which pervades all space.”
Sir James Jeans

Spirit – transcendent verb
Thought/Emotion – intentional/visualized verb (desire)
Imagination – potential verb (word for the idea/emotion) (knowledge)
Sound – manifested verb (action)           

All particles from the proton to the boson are resonating cavities, sound.

Thoughts and feelings are aether, the medium through which ether (sound) travels.

Chronological Time

Psychological Time

Real Time (Eternity - Spirit)

The human spirit is located in the heart.

The human soul is located in the area of the throat.

The pineal gland acts as divine mirror which channels the energy/subquarks/bosons through the silver cord into the brain/chakras.

The pineal gland is the third spiritual eye.

The thalamus gland is the third astral eye.

npyramid16.gif

Muladhara chakra = subterranean chamber

Swadhistana chakra = queen chamber

Manipura chakra = king chamber

Solar plexus = king chamber djed

Anahata chakra = missing apex

Now let us imagine an inverted Giza pyramid.

Sahashara = subterranean chamber

Ajna = queen chamber

Visuddha = king chamber

Anahata = missing apex

The upside down pyramid is the shadow of the other.

In the heart the two apexes rotate in the form of a merkabah.

This is called parabindu.

• Like 3

We are part of and made of the same substance as the universe,we are one with the universe.

We are the consciousness of the stardust that made us and our planet.

• Like 1

Could it be that we are much more than stardust?

This is what our universe actually looks like:

INCA_TREE_OF_LIFE.jpg

createzoom.jpg

enclosure3%5B1%5D4.jpg

If the Earth were really orbiting a star, the Sun, at some 107,000 km/hr then the human aura,

the astral world, could not exist.

The human aura contains laevorotatory subquarks (left handed spin), antigravitational particles

which are not subject to the law of terrestrial gravitation.

The same can be said about the astral world.

In an instant, a matter of a fraction of a second, all the antigravational particles would be left in the cold vacuum of space, with the Earth travelling onward at that speed of 107,000 km/hr.

Only on a stationary Earth is life possible.

Three questions.

Where is our universe located?

What is the scale of our universe?

Where is the only place a universe could have been created?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1488624#msg1488624 (biochirality and terrestrial gravity)

Few people, physicists, researchers know that the GPS satellites do not record the orbital Sagnac effect, which would have to be registered if the Earth were really orbiting the Sun.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1846721#msg1846721

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1886174#msg1886174

On ring laser gyroscopes:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1846888#msg1846888

Quote sandokhan:Few people, physicists, researchers know that the GPS satellites do not record the orbital Sagnac effect, which would have to be registered if the Earth were really orbiting the Sun.

Hi sandokhan,

Are you suggesting that the earth does not orbit the sun?

Of course.

It is the Sun which orbits above the surface of the Earth.

The solar eclipse is not caused by the Moon, as proven by the Allais effect:

http://anti-relativity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=62269#p62269 (I even included photographs of the Black Sun/Rahu)

But this is not the greatest conspiracy/secret that has been hidden from us.

The true shape of the Earth is a part of larger subject, called the new radical chronology of history.

I have tried my best to provide the answers needed in order to gain a better understanding of how history has been forged to make us believe in past events which never actually happened:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1683424#msg1683424 (five consecutive messages: Pompeii and Herculaneum were destroyed at least after 1750 AD)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1673763#msg1673763

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1674108#msg1674108

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1619746#msg1619746

Gauss' Easter formula applied to history:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg758652#msg758652

The arctangent infinite series used at the Gizeh pyramid (four consecutive messages):

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1834389#msg1834389

Edited by sandokhan

I'm glad they worked that out.

If we nail one of our feet to the floor and start walking we would orbit around the nail.

• Like 1

The orbital Sagnac effect is not being registered/recorded by the GPS satellites.

This is a basic fact of science.

The clocks on those satellites are not recording either the Sun's gravitational potential.

Another basic fact of science.

If the Earth was orbiting the Sun, the orbital Sagnac would show up immediately.

Our GPS satellites function BECAUSE the orbital Sagnac is not being recorded.

Here are all of the details:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1846721#msg1846721

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1846706#msg1846706

Here is the double forces of attractive gravitation paradox:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1905467#msg1905467

Nasa and Esa are trying their best to keep the fact that the surface of the Earth is actually flat and not spherical, the fact that the Earth is stationary and much more, under the lid.

Here is the Biefeld-Brown effect, videos/full vacuum, which defies Nasa's claims:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1852363#msg1852363

I repeat, the astral world, and the human aura could not function/exist on an orbiting Earth: given the 107,000 km/hr speed, each and every aspect of the astral world, the etheric/astral/mental/higher bodies of the human aura would be left behind, as they contain particles which are not subject to the law of terrestrial gravity.

Edited by sandokhan