Sign in to follow this  
Jox

Unplug from the Matrix

Thanks for your clarification morning dew:

It's not that I missed this, or you disdain for the video, but that I did not think that it was strong enough:

That's fair enough. I didn't realise you were having long-standing problems with some members.

No. I study TCM and I do not need any liver healing. I do not feel pain not pleasure on this stage anymore. The world is suffering but you didn't experience "dukkha" really. All of you trying to "convert" me and others to your own ideas which are generally false and creates more suffering - this is disease which need to be cured. Spreading virus of ignorance and trying to take on others. What matters is truth in life. You trying to make up things in your mind like cheap psychiatry telling yourself that it's gonna be okay, believing this and that, making up ideas about self, no self just to run away from life rather then directly see things the way they are.

Do not try defend women as inferior - they are failure, but just relative failure. Do not try defend world, rotten fruit still have some sweetness in it but it's rotten and needs to be discarded - no normal person would try to find excuse to keep rotten fruit because of little sweetness there.

There is no point for me to be here really and express myself in conversation as my level is much beyond understanding of regular people and much away for people to grasp what I'm taking here. I guess why people on that level goes into solitude to finish the work and elixir as one step they are beyond the world as they seen everything here and knows everything how things are without being delusional about world, women, men or whatever dynamics of taji. What is obvious for me (and directly seen) it's seems to be controversial for you. What I said here can be directly seen or experienced - it's not intellectual idea. Most people here trying to convert back and forth to those ideas they believe without realizing that they are all empty. It's seems liberation is only for those who can actually see that.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

Sorrow yes, hope no, as this tends to indicate:

i think i am good here if i call others names and insult them: So, this is your definition of skillfull means then?  Insulting people and calling them names?  This is rhetorical, because I have read you posts, I know how you think, and I can certainly understand that insulting people and calling them names helps you to feel good, but does it help anyone else?

Basically it doesn't even help you, because while you were whining about a possible ban, you continued to engage in the same behavior that would have resulted in a suspension, or maybe two or three before an outright ban, but an eventual ban nonetheless, if you did not stop behaving that way.  So again, and now again I ask you, though not rhetorically, but to give you something to think about, is insulting people and calling them names your definition of Skillful Means?  Because if so, you have the most bizarre and out of touch with the reality definition of Skillful Means that I have ever come across, since it should be obvious that skillful means are those that get the point across to the other person and not alienate them.  That's certainly my definition of Skillful Means, and I think that anyone who claims to have meditated and become wise, should have the self-control and wisdom to use real Skillful means to get their point across to the other person, and not the means to alienate them and stop them from listening to you, like calling them names and insulting them does.  So, as far as I am concerned, your behavior is not the behavior of a wise person, and if not wise, certainly not an accomplished meditator, and therefore, I don't see any reason to consider that you have any reason to dismiss anyone as a "noob", just because they are not impressed with you, or to insult them further and call them names, and if you continue to do so, your sublime "wisdom" will get you banned, something which you have said that you wish to avoid.

While writing the above liminal_luke posted, and I applaud his compassion in this matter, but I have seen several Dao Bum's members such as you, allinone and also SeekerOfHealing, be banned, and in some cases readmitted and banned again, for the type of behavior in which you both routinely indulge, and indulge is the right word, because it is more of a vice than a virtue.  You personally are here at this time because of a beautiful intervention of Dao Bums led by marblehead, and he, and all the Dao Bums who followed his lead are to be commended for that, but based on past experience such interventions are never enough, because they don't and cannot address the fact that you and SeekerOfHealing need to be taking herbs to deal severe organ imbalances, and while I would be willing to provide some general advice on that, I really don't hold out much hope that, in the long run, like several before you, both you and SeekerOfHealing will be banned.  I wish that this were not the case, but there is only so much that I or anyone on the Dao Bums can do for people under the limitations of a forum like this.  These situations are always hard on a group of caring people like the Dao Bums, and it is certainly not easy for us Mods, who must deal with the situation and enforce the rules.

Regrettably, people need to take responsibility for who they are and how they act, and wonder if they are as advanced as they think they are and their behavior as wise as the like to think it is, before the type of potential about which Brian is talking can be realized, and most people just aren't willing to do that.

just keep attacking that state what is occasionally a definition who i am. Will result in ban, but there comes others like me in hordes.

Why can't keep things professional. In spirutal forums it should be obvious that calling other names is normal and see what happens next so to learn.

Specially if there is suffering states and often uncontrollable ones, it seem logical to ban or separate who are in those states. But then we don't see the full range of experiences in written way in other to evoke sensations of same kind so could then also recognize them more in real life situations.

it would be a win in a long run. But its a private forum, so well do as you please.

just keep attacking that state what is occasionally a definition who i am. Will result in ban, but there comes others like me in hordes.

Are you kidding me? don't prod the guy. 

Are you kidding me? don't prod the guy. 

ah no worries. Banning is like a experience of sentence to prison. Prisons lighter form is to serve time in army what every youngster male has to do.

So getting ban from a forum is a learning experience of being separated. Later if i born in heaven then i can notice the differences and can stay there longer.

No. I study TCM and I do not need any liver healing. I do not feel pain not pleasure on this stage anymore. The world is suffering but you didn't experience "dukkha" really. All of you trying to "convert" me and others to your own ideas which are generally false and creates more suffering - this is disease which need to be cured. Spreading virus of ignorance and trying to take on others. What matters is truth in life. You trying to make up things in your mind like cheap psychiatry telling yourself that it's gonna be okay, believing this and that, making up ideas about self, no self just to run away from life rather then directly see things the way they are.

Do not try defend women as inferior - they are failure, but just relative failure. Do not try defend world, rotten fruit still have some sweetness in it but it's rotten and needs to be discarded - no normal person would try to find excuse to keep rotten fruit because of little sweetness there.

There is no point for me to be here really and express myself in conversation as my level is much beyond understanding of regular people and much away for people to grasp what I'm taking here. I guess why people on that level goes into solitude to finish the work and elixir as one step they are beyond the world as they seen everything here and knows everything how things are without being delusional about world, women, men or whatever dynamics of taji. What is obvious for me (and directly seen) it's seems to be controversial for you. What I said here can be directly seen or experienced - it's not intellectual idea. Most people here trying to convert back and forth to those ideas they believe without realizing that they are all empty. It's seems liberation is only for those who can actually see that.

It is a relief to know you have it figured out mate.  *deep bow*  I confess I was growing concerned for you.

In my ignorance, (which is like a vast gem with many facets), I confess that I am missing the deeper meaning of what you claim you are conveying with your posts... as your words do not, to me, reflect an inner state devoid of pain and pleasure.  Many of your words are uncomfortably familiar and remind me of times my mind spent spinning and revolving in deep pain and constant judgement of all the external sources of my pain.  But that's me, not you. 

My ignorance is really displayed when attempting to understand your absolute statements regarding the true nature of things and their unchanging, concrete and your definitive descriptions of these...  they deeply reveal my ignorance... as I can only look out and perceive the constant flowing nature of things around me.  I can't say that I've ever perceived one static thing in all my life.

But perhaps what they say is true... ignorance must really be bliss.  It certainly is in my case, as this fluid dance of my self and others is miraculous and stunning and causes more and more, me to experience depths of gratitude I never knew possible for even the simplest of moments.  My wife opens a door and smiles at me.  A hummingbird visits my spiral sculpture.  My intestines extract minerals and protein from my food and then I excrete what is not useful to me, yet even this feces which I must confess in my ignorance is very repugnant to me, is still useful and can nourish the very earth and bring about conditions where there is more food for me in the future...  miraculous!  Typing these words while my lymbic system separates waste fluids with nary a thought on my part... a flower opening on my wife's cactus plant... the list is endless, my sources of ignorant joy... where was i?

right, my ignorance.

I'm sure there must be some deep meaning I am unable to discern in your claims of the inferiority of women.  But this concept you seem very comfortable and confident with, mystifies me deeply.  I'm utterly baffled.  It is one of the things that had me concerned for you.  This one small group of words you use that conveys an idea from a mind, that supports a perspective, that has come to know with seemingly unwavering and total certainty, the essential static nature of 3.something billion fluid beings.  And you sum it up in so few words.  Incredible.  Such surety must be remarkably comforting.  It is no wonder you are beyond pain and pleasure.

It is further demonstration of my ignorance.  

Having not attained a state where I can claim to understand even the essential nature of my own self, I try (don't succeed) to not make many claims as to the inner essential static nature of anything.  Though I will likely share how things seem to me though... I like doing that... (another facet to the massive gem of my ignorance). 

To me mate... you seem to be in pain.  I love you though.  I've been there.  I'mma go hug my wife now and then give my cats a treat and sit on my porch for a bit, see if another hummingbird comes to see my sculpture... (it's intersecting copper waves in a spiral, shaped like a toroidal sphere)  they all seem really drawn to it... just like I am...

• Like 1

<snip>

In spirutal forums it should be obvious that calling other names is normal and see what happens next so to learn.

<snip>

Wait...

What?!?

It is normal for spiritually inclined people to call each other names?

Fascinating.

ah no worries. Banning is like a experience of sentence to prison. Prisons lighter form is to serve time in army what every youngster male has to do.

So getting ban from a forum is a learning experience of being separated. Later if i born in heaven then i can notice the differences and can stay there longer.

You live in a place where young males are required to serve in the army?

You live in a place where young males are required to serve in the army?

Yes. If you have loans to pay, no shyt is given, don't care if you lose your home but you have to be ready to defend your country.

That the thing why no point build any economy but just exist and die. Because government politics is war oriented.

The main point what war minded people say is, will you watch without doing anything when your people is killed.

Edited by allinone

defend your country... boy that's a loaded catch phrase to me...

One of a conveniently vague and broad nature, wielded seeminlgy most often by those who start fights that they never have to engage in personally.  They start a fight which then requires other people's children to 'defend your country' for them.  But at least they don't risk their lives for mere greed, or malice... no in exchange for risking their lives, they get a 'sense of honor', 'becoming a man' and the best of all (though often the deadest of all) being a hero.

I agree with the premise defend your country, well aside from the notion of country... never seen a country myself, (been all up in the air in fancy airplanes, and looked out, but never once saw the dotted lines the maps seem so keen about)...

but i defend life, not countries.. and then, really I only defend some life... I don't defend melanoma, or cockroaches... or the chicken in my crock pot.  I don't defend any of the vegetables I harvest, or the mosquitoes I seek out and destroy so my wife can sleep soundly...  I defend my life and the life of those I care about. 

More so, I find myself wondering who is this most amazing of humans that we entrusted to distinguish what is meant by 'defend your country'?  They must be amazing.  Hope they never take anything too personally, or get greedy, or have a chip on their shoulder.  It'd be a drag if people had to die over such trivialities...

wait... smells like rain outside... I should unplug from the keyboard.

• Like 3

"Wait...

What?!?

Its normal for spiritually inclined people to call each other names?"

Yes!

Beloved Brother Brian I have been known on occasion to shout out to my fellow travelers, truth seekers or searchers.

• Like 2

One of a conveniently vague and broad nature, wielded seeminlgy most often by those who start fights that they never have to engage in personally.  They start a fight which then requires other people's children to 'defend your country' for them.  But at least they don't risk their lives for mere greed, or malice... no in exchange for risking their lives, they get a 'sense of honor', 'becoming a man' and the best of all (though often the deadest of all) being a hero.

I agree with the premise defend your country, well aside from the notion of country... never seen a country myself, (been all up in the air in fancy airplanes, and looked out, but never once saw the dotted lines the maps seem so keen about)...

but i defend life, not countries.. and then, really I only defend some life... I don't defend melanoma, or cockroaches... or the chicken in my crock pot.  I don't defend any of the vegetables I harvest, or the mosquitoes I seek out and destroy so my wife can sleep soundly...  I defend my life and the life of those I care about. 

More so, I find myself wondering who is this most amazing of humans that we entrusted to distinguish what is meant by 'defend your country'?  They must be amazing.  Hope they never take anything too personally, or get greedy, or have a chip on their shoulder.  It'd be a drag if people had to die over such trivialities...

your country president is Donald Trump. His wife is from a different country.

i live in a few cities

generocity, reciprocity, synchronicity

i recognize only one nation

resonation

one human race, one planet are very apparent to me

my country, your country... these are very confusing to me

but i'm a dumb and stubborn descendent of vikings and woads...

pay no attention to me

• Like 2

I consider myself an earthling.

I once dated a Unitarian Universalist but sadly found her to "spacy".

And I'm trying to slow down so no more human race for me!

• Like 3

ah no worries. Banning is like a experience of sentence to prison. Prisons lighter form is to serve time in army what every youngster male has to do.

So getting ban from a forum is a learning experience of being separated. Later if i born in heaven then i can notice the differences and can stay there longer.

I wash my hands of ye. 

• Like 1

I consider myself an earthling.

I once dated a Unitarian Universalist but sadly found her to "spacy".

And I'm trying to slow down so no more human race for me!

that was like an awesome 3 hit combo...

thanks for the chuckle mate... good stuff!

• Like 1

Got a new plant for my garden. 

The human bean.

We'll have to see how does this year.

The guy who sold it to me said it was a worthwhile stalk, except for its tendency to shade out or strangle parts of itself.  You gotta give it sun, water and lotsa fertilizer plus keep reminding it that its all one plant.

• Like 4

"Wait...

What?!?

Its normal for spiritually inclined people to call each other names?"

Yes!

Beloved Brother Brian I have been known on occasion to shout out to my fellow travelers, truth seekers or searchers.

I'ma guess that's not the name-calling he had in mind... ;)
  • Like 3

One of a conveniently vague and broad nature, wielded seeminlgy most often by those who start fights that they never have to engage in personally. They start a fight which then requires other people's children to 'defend your country' for them. But at least they don't risk their lives for mere greed, or malice... no in exchange for risking their lives, they get a 'sense of honor', 'becoming a man' and the best of all (though often the deadest of all) being a hero.

but i defend life, not countries.. and then, really I only defend some life... I don't defend melanoma, or cockroaches... or the chicken in my crock pot. I don't defend any of the vegetables I harvest, or the mosquitoes I seek out and destroy so my wife can sleep soundly... I defend my life and the life of those I care about.

More so, I find myself wondering who is this most amazing of humans that we entrusted to distinguish what is meant by 'defend your country'? They must be amazing. Hope they never take anything too personally, or get greedy, or have a chip on their shoulder. It'd be a drag if people had to die over such trivialities...

Some are more noticeable than others:

f65d3b545be07048d79309053b8a5a7c.jpg

Haiti-DR-Border-Color-1024x574.png

• Like 1

Over time I have frequented mainly 5 forums , including one that has lively historical / anthropological discussions involving 'adamant '   Indian   fellows . 

None of them ... not once, can I ever remember reading the sort of derogatory  posts about women  I have read here ...  a few times . 

Whats with that and taoists  .....    or    

whats with that and   would-be-taoists    ?     :blink:

• Like 3

Ah the smell of rain...

yup

talk about unplugging... rain causes me to unplug from everything but it these days

I grew up in the saturated forests of Minnesota and Canada and took water for granted. 

My relationship with water and rain completely altered sometime in my first year in California.  The awareness of just how much water impacted the quality and content of my air back East. 

I've become obsessed with rain now and flowing water... a giddy little boy with a white beard in a large body lol.

rain in the desert... awe inspiring... incredible...

the pure response when it occurs...

the mass opening of all the life when the moisture flows...

on such minute scales in every nook...

it's one of my favorite highs now

finding a quiet place to just be while it rains

to just feel the earth and all the green and grassy beings

open up collectively and bathe in liquid life...

drinking liquid life that falls from the sky.

ha... miracle.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this