awaken

If you want to practice with me

Maybe I misunderstand your post.

If you are willing to practice with me, I will be waiting for you in qq.

What is the practice?  Do you have a name for it?  And what is the desires outcome?

This post maybe relies on folks to have read your other threads but I think it would be good to spell out what they will join.

:)

• Like 1

Name?

Yes

At first , I do not want a name.

But people keep on asking just like you

So some friends give me a suggestion

Wu Wei dan dao

And I accept it

But I still think dan dao is dan dao

What I teach is the original dan dao

Follow the classics -- Wu gen pian, 參同契,etc

• Like 2

Dear fondofdao

No

I am nobody.

Just a qq group's name.

When you creat a qq group, the system will ask you a name.

The name is not so important.

The students are the most important part.

Anyone who has a true heart to achieve golden dan is a big treasure.

If you want to learn, come to find me.

• Like 4

Hello awaken.

I have read several of your posts and you come across as very sure and confident of what you believe.

You appear to be a genuine and sincere person but it is discouraging to read you will only work with Chinese speaking persons.

Perhaps you might reconsider working with English speaking people?

If you would consider working with English speaking people let me know.

Based on peoples replies I think you are safe here, all have been respectful to you under this post.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 2

Good day, awaken,

I think it would be nice for every your student (or for those who are going to become one) to hear your vision of houtian Bagua sequence related to taoist alchemy practice.

As you are keep blaming Patriarch Liu Huayang's books you should have quite good Taoist Tradition insight to answer such a simple question.

*Unless you have nothing to answer...

---

Arkady

Since there is obviously not coming an answer to that question, would you mind giving us an answer to it?

Lets give them more time, the books are probably being read in a hurry right now  :D

Best Regards,

A.A.Khokhlov

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.

I wouldn't judge people so harshly, AAK, for not being able to answer.

It is after all a lengthy answer depending on how in-depth you wish to go.

I usually have long posts, but just thinking about starting to explain all that makes me shiver.

We don't have to know the details of how one energy form converts to another or how a nuclear reactor operates, so that we can switch on the lights at home or make a cup of tea.

Many of these transformations happen because they happen with good practice and not necessarily due to our knowledge of them. We can stoke the fire and miraculous transformations can happen of their own. Do we need to know how exactly, no. Everything has its nature and its way. If we pacify the mind as a form of resistance, all things will follow ziran and express their divine nature, without effort. Yes, I agree there is a time to do and a type to stop doing in practice, but even the time for this can be felt if one refines their sensitivity.

I know plenty of people who do know any terminology, cannot recognize any charts or pictures, or know what is going on, but they have made much more progress than those that have spent years studying it.

Maybe the philosophy of the Dao isn't always the best way to judge someones level of practical achievement.

Most spiritual experiences are ineffable beyond a point. All we can do to communicate them is reduce them and cram them down into words and symbols so the mind can understand. Even so, the mind does not know what it does not know. All it can do is imagine it until it experiences it directly, at which point, who cares if you can explain it? : )

Edited by effilang
  • Like 4

Dear Awaken,

I am interested in knowing more about your school and methods. Could you please share with us the basic concepts of teaching, and also name your teacher's name and his lineage?

• Like 1

Dear Awaken,

I am interested in knowing more about your school and methods. Could you please share with us the basic concepts of teaching, and also name your teacher's name and his lineage?

Are you kidding around? She has shared SO much already.

Just click on her user profile and check all her posts on the forum...

What is her teacher's name going to help you with?

Maybe she improved on her teachers teaching and what she has now is even more refined?

Isn't it better to focus on her since you want to learn from her?

Surely what she has learned from her teacher will be reflected in her own teaching?

This is so silly. It is like going to a martial arts class for the first time and asking the Shifu. 

"Hey, Shifu, who was your Shifu?"

"My Shifu was XYZ"

"Oh ok, great I will sign up for your class now"

Won't you even challenge the guy to a fight first?

Maybe you can beat him already.......................

Don't be blind followers people.

This is turning into extremist spirituality akin to a following of religious zealots.

Use your wisdom to discern what is NOW. Find the wisdom in what is presented to you NOW.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 5

Dear Effilang

Thank you so much.

I can feel that the energy is very bad from these proud people.

I do not like the bad chi.

Thank you for your supporting.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 3

Are you kidding around? She has shared SO much already.

Just click on her user profile and check all her posts on the forum...

What is her teacher's name going to help you with?

Maybe she improved on her teachers teaching and what she has now is even more refined?

Isn't it better to focus on her since you want to learn from her?

Surely what she has learned from her teacher will be reflected in her own teaching?

This is so silly. It is like going to a martial arts class for the first time and asking the Shifu. 

"Hey, Shifu, who was your Shifu?"

"My Shifu was XYZ"

"Oh ok, great I will sign up for your class now"

Won't you even challenge the guy to a fight first?

Maybe you can beat him already.......................

Don't be blind followers people.

This is turning into extremist spirituality akin to a following of religious zealots.

Use your wisdom to discern what is NOW. Find the wisdom in what is presented to you NOW.

Now calm down, love. Harmony and balance are the cornerstones of successful practice, remember? Also I feel quite lost when reading your lengthy posts. I personally always try to follow George Orwell's 5 rules for effective writing, i.e. Never use a long word where a short one will do, etc likewise.

Let's go back to our sheep - so you state that Awaken has already posted so much and why to ask? Don't be daft! Firstly, I could not find much needed information from her posts. Possibly there are a lot, but I don't speak Chinese. Secondly, why asking a simple question regarding a system and lineage caused such a reaction from you? This is quite odd. Thirdly, why not to share with us this information? - I believe this to be an elementary question, and an avoidance to answer it makes me very suspicious.

Dear Awaken, I am a sincere person, and I do have a sincere interest to learn about your school and system of practice. I would very much appreciate if you could share with us the basic concepts of your teaching, e.g. what is important, how to start, is it possible to start online, overview of stages of cultivation, etc. I just feel that apart from criticizing another school you are not writing much about your system and this is really quite bizarre.

Now calm down, love. Harmony and balance are the cornerstones of successful practice, remember? Also I feel quite lost when reading your lengthy posts. I personally always try to follow George Orwell's 5 rules for effective writing, i.e. Never use a long word where a short one will do, etc likewise.

Let's go back to our sheep - so you state that Awaken has already posted so much and why to ask? Don't be daft! Firstly, I could not find much needed information from her posts. Possibly there are a lot, but I don't speak Chinese. Secondly, why asking a simple question regarding a system and lineage caused such a reaction from you? This is quite odd. Thirdly, why not to share with us this information? - I believe this to be an elementary question, and an avoidance to answer it makes me very suspicious.

Dear Awaken, I am a sincere person, and I do have a sincere interest to learn about your school and system of practice. I would very much appreciate if you could share with us the basic concepts of your teaching, e.g. what is important, how to start, is it possible to start online, overview of stages of cultivation, etc. I just feel that apart from criticizing another school you are not writing much about your system and this is really quite bizarre.

If you really read all my posts, you will find the answers.

If you have more questions, welcome to my qq group.

I would like to share, but not here.

I must have enough post numbers and 6 months.

After I reach that, I can have the right to delete the posts that is rude.

If you are really friendly, you should not support the people who is very very rude and proud.

• Like 2

What a repulsively conceited response.

Your acting is so transparent.

If you're really as genuine as you profess, just join her QQ group.

It is evident from awaken's reply to you, that she similarly has no interest to entertain your pointless questions, and for the ones that actually have to do with practice, as she has said: read her posts and you will find the answers.

Excluding the Chinese words, incase you're having a hard time with the dictionary or asking many of the Chinese speakers here for help, there is more than enough instructions in her posts that is clear and concise.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 3

I do not want anything.

I want to practice English.

I spent a lot of time in the forum recently.

My English does get better.

I share my understanding about dao.

You can learn the dao by wu Wei.

Please read all my posts first.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 4

One or two friends are enough.

Hope I can have the chance to lead you to the real dan dao.

To witness the whole process with me.

All this is for free.

I don't want your money.

I just want you to practice by real heart.

If i teach here, something bad happen.

I do not want to deal with the kind of people.

It waste time and nonsense.

What we talk is to tell the true or not.

We must do it by our action, not by thinking.

Thinking never lead us to the right way.

Only lead us to waste time.

The fake teaching never cheat the one who actually take action.

Sorry

but why would anyone want real dan dao?  What is it ?  Why cultivate?

• Like 2

Sorry

but why would anyone want real dan dao?  What is it ?  Why cultivate?

Because one has a calling? Because one just wants to cultivate?

• Like 3

Because one has a calling? Because one just wants to cultivate?

I think the former has more karmic destiny and the latter is more personal interest/intrigue/desire to be a part of or do something

姜太公釣魚,願者上鉤,不願者回頭。

Jian Tai Gun went fishing,

The willing one comes,

The relucting one leaves.

Just a choice

Edited by awaken

The name is not so important.

The students are the most important part.

Anyone who has a true heart to achieve golden dan is a big treasure.

Hello, awaken!

Is the golden dan the thing that you are teaching?

Or there is something else you want to teach?

Rgrds, Ilya

Golden dan is the final goal

Before that goal, there are a lot of process, include Mco, I guess you are interested in Mco.

Golden dan is impossible to be taught directly.

It is the end of a lot of process.