Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Is it necessary to speak german to be able to process tasks like 9 - 33,

which seem to make up the main part of the online test?

Not certain what your point is. I took the test several decades ago.

Well, I wanted to take the opportunity to come to a conclusion what cognitive factors the actual mensa test really measures.

Most of the german mensa online exercise tasks include several (usually 3) very easy to understand mathematical dynamic systems,

which further developments have to be forseen, but have to be kept in mind all together at the same time,

making it likely that an above average short term memory is the actual key factor to be able to become mensa member.

Plus an above average longterm memory, while having had education at least on a highschool level, which in combination leads to a vocabulary necessary to be able to solve the verbal tasks in the online exercise test at the english mensa website.

However, I don't see any evidence so far that the test includes actually high requirements of logic or of the ability to recognize pattterns, which I find disappointing.

If I remember correctly, the text in bold above was included in the Mensa test which I passed after I graduated from college in 1983. Are you implying that the Mensa exam is inferior in some way? Have you taken the test?

The hypocrisy is way deep in that Trump's accusers are all liars and Bill Clinton's accusers are telling the absolute truth.

keep telling yourself that and dont check out any of the details, k?

If I remember correctly, the text in bold above was included in the Mensa test which I passed after I graduated from college in 1983. Are you implying that the Mensa exam is inferior in some way? Have you taken the test?

:-) I have several years ago but only online - not sure if it counts ? I was invited to submit my score to Mensa, but I was only doing it out of curiosity and had a sneaking suspicion there was cash involved.

I agree with Karl. Seems to me people would vote a monkey into office because at the very least the monkey would represent some degree of variability, which in this country theres very little room for. even if people dont know "why" they are sort of drawn to him because at the very least he appears to be the exact opposite of the garbage that has been in  the white house since..forever. wether he really is or not is another question altogether.

• Like 2

When you solve the questions of the online test on the german website correctly and transmit the data,

you just get the reply that you have good chances to pass the actual test (which has to be paid for and taken under surveillance in a group session).

I took it a while ago, but I got the impression it was something like that. I was only curious. I'm as bright as I am no matter how bright that is.

Oh my god, I'm finding this contest captivating. Lots of crazy stuff going on in this campaign, but based on what happened with Brexit, I still think Trump will come through.

There was a noticeable dent to Trump's polling with the sexual allegations, but quite often the impact of these things diminish after time. Were the allegations made too early to have a lasting effect up until the election? Unless there's worse in store, those who want Trump will probably still vote for him.

It's all fascinating stuff and I'm afraid that secretly I'm really enjoying all the drama.

• Like 3

Oh my god, I'm finding this contest captivating. Lots of crazy stuff going on in this campaign, but based on what happened with Brexit, I still think Trump will come through.

There was a noticeable dent to Trump's polling with the sexual allegations, but quite often the impact of these things diminish after time. Were the allegations made too early to have a lasting effect up until the election? Unless there's worse in store, those who want Trump will probably still vote for him.

It's all fascinating stuff and I'm afraid that secretly I'm really enjoying all the drama.

It's like any good fictional good drama, but this ones real.

Hillarys lead suddenly collapsed back to 4 points yesterday in the latest liars poll. That's within the bounds of polling error, which means they are neck and neck. The prolitariat that 'are kept compliant and ignorant' appear to be biting their reins.

• Like 1

hahahahahahaha trump challenges hillary to take a drug test before the next debate to prove she aint high as a kite to suppress her failing neurology :lol:

hahahahahahaha trump challenges hillary to take a drug test before the next debate to prove she aint high as a kite to suppress her failing neurology :lol:

Over here in the UK, we've got a right wing party trying to work out how to deal with Brexit and a left wing party trying to work out how to deal with each other. So, when I read about what's happening in the USA it's almost a relief that were're not the only ones who read the daily newspapers in near disbelief as to whats going on.

Edited by Miffymog

Channel 4 was playing this out as 'crazy trump' and his 'Alex Jones' conspiracy club connection. Apparently, the newsreader said with a laugh of disbelief and a shaking of his head, that's the mainstream media had it in for Trump and were rigging it for Clinton ! How could MSM be anything other than pure unbiased story presenters ? Gosh golly it's unthinkable - well except for the propagandist RT of course :-/

anonymous said they basically found in there that initially, dncclinton pushed the media to give trump coverage because they basically werent even solid on beating the other goldman candidates and figured trump would say enough stupid shit that he'd be unelectable.  imagine making that bet, hahaha....failed miserably, because trump kept pointing out too many truthful things, and shocker of shockers, people like hearing some honesty.

20161015_donaldnc_0.jpg

(he'd of course have to also be on board with the globalists, because let's face it a "true democrat" that's not a new fangled perverted progressive version of such that were nationalist and loyal to the country would also have been beaten by clinton's dnc-electoral-voter-fraud.)

• Like 1

Pretty much ties up with my thoughts, but I don't think Clinton does consider an air war in Syria as viable. She is sabre rattling as neither Russia nor the USA are going to start slinging nuclear weapons around. If she was really that crazy I could see a mutiny by the generals. She is engaged in a verbal war which is now an MSN narrative with the intention of trying to look strong/ competent whilst deflecting as much wiki leaks and health concerns as she can. She couldn't care less about the Syrians, she just wants to front up Putin with warlike rhetoric to get her elected.

• Like 1

excuse me, ms clinton, but it was your own carelessness that had us NOT "well defended" in the first place.

and military responses, good grief  over some hacked emails???

bloodthirsty hawk

a friend told me the other day that trump didnt have the experience to be leader of the free world.

that is one way to look at it

of course nixon had plenty of experience too

and i am one of the folks that thinks term limits is a good idea and that professional politicians are the problem 

and not the solution

free world and clinton in the same sentence? really?

• Like 1

rhetoric to get her elected.

While I'm for anyone being elected and thought on Obama at that time, 'why not give him a chance' (I'll not comment on lost chances)... and I'd like to see a Lady President at some point...  Hillary is political rhetoric that one sides hugs as comfort food and another is repulsed by.  It is simply sad that we're reduced to choosing between dumb and dumber on some level.  

• Like 1

While I'm for anyone being elected and thought on Obama at that time, 'why not give him a chance' (I'll not comment on lost chances)... and I'd like to see a Lady President at some point...  Hillary is political rhetoric that one sides hugs as comfort food and another is repulsed by.  It is simply sad that we're reduced to choosing between dumb and dumber on some level.

Why a lady ? I woukd argue it is totally unsuitable for a rational woman. By that I don't mean she couldn't, nor that she wouldn't infact do a better job than the modern incumbents, but that it would not be a feminine act, it turns women into sexless androgenous matriarchs, nothing more than a mind. I was making this argument on the thread about gender gap and the differences between men and women. It is irrational for a woman to want to be president and that makes it a concern that a woman would be in that position. We are on our second female leader and Germany on their first, so there is no novelty left. A woman certainly can do it, she can do it very well, but should she do it ?

"It's illegal unless it comes from us" !! Do we require anymore proof to see that the MSM is now an irrelevant puppet propaganda machine of an increasingly totalitarian state ?

We heard Obama wanting to 'curate ' the Internet. This is the great mistake made by all tyrants, they think that if they can just wall off the population and feed them propaganda all day that they can control everything. The more that the control ping elements become exposed the greater becomes the backlash. As long as the ropes are subtle they can get away with it, but once people spot the ropes you can know that eventually a breakdown is coming. Slavery is a cruel business and slaves are always plotting ways in which they can sabotage their master invisibly. Eventually the sheer resource requirement to keep the slaves becomes greater than the production they provide.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 3

Yeah, if they curated the internet, that would perhaps keep the videos of bill clinton with 13-17 year olds on both epstein's plan and island, filmed by israelis with the explicit intent of having it as blackmail evidence

hey price andrew, you're busted just like pedo bear bill clinton is.

Edited by joeblast