Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Well it is all fixed now.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/68765/bill-clinton-endorses-donald-trump/

Bill Clinton endorses Donald Trump.

Please with people posting infowars as a source do not question world weekly news which we all know is the real truth.

you can stop acting as if infowars is the root source for any of this information

• Like 1

"refutes" Infowars link with Mother Jones link

bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

darn I looked in our smiley list and I dont see a pot calling a kettle black

see how that works?

• Like 2

"refutes" Infowars link with Mother Jones link

bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

darn I looked in our smiley list and I dont see a pot calling a kettle black

see how that works?

Exactly see the irony. LOL

Mother Jones has been covering for the clintons forever, so how you can try and assert their impartiality is amusing.

If the justice system were not corrupted, Clinton would be in jail.  (and so would obama and holder, for things like fast & furious)

• Like 1

Mother Jones has been covering for the clintons forever, so how you can try and assert their impartiality is amusing.

If the justice system were not corrupted, Clinton would be in jail.  (and so would obama and holder, for things like fast & furious)

Of course they have been covering. Everyone who does not agree with the conspiracy theories is part of the cover-up. I understand completely.

Blackstar, you understand that if the law were followed then Hillary would be prevented BY LAW from running for office, yes?

• Like 1

Blackstar, you understand that if the law were followed then Hillary would be prevented BY LAW from running for office, yes?

I think you should take some time and read this thoroughly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/08/26/no-hillary-clinton-wouldnt-be-legally-ineligible-for-the-presidency-even-if-she-had-violated-government-records-laws/?utm_term=.695406b62b9f

Trump won't reveal his tax returns which would reveal if he has any conflicts of interest or not. Therefor, Trump should not be allowed to run for POTUS.

Trump won't reveal his tax returns which would reveal if he has any conflicts of interest or not. Therefor, Trump should not be allowed to run for POTUS.

I believe he has agreed to do so. Not sure if anyone can learn much from a tax return except earnings, profits, losses, liabilities and tax paid. Even accounts only give a more detailed analysis of the numbers. It would require the books to be made public and that would not only reveal Trumps financial transactions, but those of all his customers and suppliers which would be against the law. Clinton would have to open the books of the Clinton foundation and that will never happen.

Here's who voted against the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.

Cuosj9OUAAAO4Mt.jpg

Edited by ralis

I believe he has agreed to do so. Not sure if anyone can learn much from a tax return except earnings, profits, losses, liabilities and tax paid. Even accounts only give a more detailed analysis of the numbers. It would require the books to be made public and that would not only reveal Trumps financial transactions, but those of all his customers and suppliers which would be against the law. Clinton would have to open the books of the Clinton foundation and that will never happen.

Warren Buffet said he is under audit and he has no problem in releasing his returns. There is no Treasury Dept. prohibition in releasing returns during audit.

• Like 1

But you said...

You are following me around carefully checking to find contradictions and yet say nothing in regards to the veiled and overt misogyny in this thread.

To understand my syntax and semantics, read Korzybski.

Edited by ralis

Oh, so it depends on what the definition of IS, is?  :rolleyes: 

Finish the logical progression in your head, that disqualifies them both.  Which of course you'd love to see, since hil isnt a real progressive and DT is somewhat of an anti progressive.  But anyway progressivism is a cancer introduced to subvert nations and their laws, change them to the globalist vision of how they want the populace to act.  That doesnt seem to deter progressives, though, the knowledge that the ideology is the very ideology of the globalists that want to override all nations on the planet.

But you'll reject that on its face, because nobody likes being shown they're a "useful idiot."

• Like 1

Oh, so it depends on what the definition of IS, is?  :rolleyes:

Finish the logical progression in your head, that disqualifies them both.  Which of course you'd love to see, since hil isnt a real progressive and DT is somewhat of an anti progressive.  But anyway progressivism is a cancer introduced to subvert nations and their laws, change them to the globalist vision of how they want the populace to act.  That doesnt seem to deter progressives, though, the knowledge that the ideology is the very ideology of the globalists that want to override all nations on the planet.

But you'll reject that on its face, because nobody likes being shown they're a "useful idiot."

Resorting to ad homs against me Joe? Keep on showing your true self and the incessant need for a strongman.

Warren Buffet said he is under audit and he has no problem in releasing his returns. There is no Treasury Dept. prohibition in releasing returns during audit.

Yes, but there isn't anything pertinent in a tax return other than earnings and tax. What does your own tax return have on it ? Trump will have bigger numbers, but other than that you cannot learn anything.

Auditing is comparing books to filed accounts. From the filed accounts come the individuals tax returns. Until the accounts are filed/completed its impossible to fill in the tax return. It's also in retrospect, so, depending on the dates and laws, you won't get this years tax return until next April.

I'm sure I read he had a return that showed a massive loss and therefore he won't even pay tax until he has dug himself out of the loss.

LOL! You are ignoring that it was Hillary who covered up the crimes of her husband against women and threatened and slandered them so they shut up,

while presenting herself as someone like a hero for women!

That doesn't fit your claim above.

You try to present your position as the reasonable one,

but I rather think that your input in this thread is motivated by personal distaste for "the strong man".

I am not so sure if you are aware of your own real intentions.

The US government has three branches and the Oval Office does not run or command the other two. Why not put another strongman in your country and see what the consequences are.

Yes, but there isn't anything pertinent in a tax return other than earnings and tax. What does your own tax return have on it ? Trump will have bigger numbers, but other than that you cannot learn anything.

Auditing is comparing books to filed accounts. From the filed accounts come the individuals tax returns. Until the accounts are filed/completed its impossible to fill in the tax return. It's also in retrospect, so, depending on the dates and laws, you won't get this years tax return until next April.

I'm sure I read he had a return that showed a massive loss and therefore he won't even pay tax until he has dug himself out of the loss.

Obviously you don't understand how it works here. The returns show all assets, investments and full disclosure of every cent.

Edited by ralis

I see you attacking infowars and Trump, but I don't see you taking a clear position concerning the established authorities.

What is your view on the established authorities (government, mainstream media) and their intentions?

Do you think that they are telling the truth and that their intention is the prosperity and well-being of the american people?

I have posted several times that I will not vote for "evil" so I will not participating in this election. I have no desire to vote for Trump or Clinton. Both are terrible.

My view on the current established authorities is a plutocracy. The plutocracy will do anything necessary to stay that way. Trump is friends with Clinton very very good friends. Trump is being a friend and helping Hillary gain the office of POTUS.

They have no intention of making sure there is prosperity for the average American people. My position is to cure people who actually think Trump is here to help. He is NOT he is friends of the Clintons so much a friend he has donated to her campaigns. He also contributed to the Clinton foundation.

Trump is just as much a part of the problem as our new President Hillary Clinton is.

President Hillary Clinton..... Let that soak in real real good because it will make guys like Trump tickled as she helps out wall st. and helps to pad his pockets.

Edited by blackstar212
  • Like 2