Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

And you are quite free to believe that if it makes you comfortable.

It does and I do :-)

http://fortune.com/2016/09/06/goldman-elite-trump-pence/

goldman sachs wont let their employees donate to a non goldman approved candidate :rolleyes:

Yep, saw that a couple days ago. Their CEO is a big Clinton supporter. They also stand to make piles of money by being among the chosen few for the risk-free private-public infrastructure bank thing Hillary has been talking about implementing once she's in office. Seems a fair bet that this plan (potential for huge profits with the tax payer underwriting any losses) is what Hillary has been touting in those speeches to Wall Street banks that she won't discuss or disclose.

• Like 1

goldman is a primary arm of the banking squid

should have been shuttered in 2008

Too big to fail! Too big to fail!

"I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system."

- W.

BTW, it looks like Warren Buffett's investment firm is about to be made immortal, too.

• Like 1

Too big to fail! Too big to fail!"I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system."- W.BTW, it looks like Warren Buffett's investment firm is about to be made immortal, too.

They squeaked under the bar by declaring they were not just an investment bank and holding out their hands.

If only they left that ignore button pressed. I have a sneaking suspicion that they have an overwhelming need to peek from behind the cushions just to see what unpleasant thing is happening on the screen. Ive put people on pause and they don't get switched back to play. I decide they have nothing worthy of reading or replying to so click and they are disappeared.

I have never used the button.  I doubt I ever will.

And true, you are someone who attracts attention.  Reasons why will vary.

• Like 1

OH!

BTW

I will ignore Hillary and Trump.

But I have to do that manually as there is no button to push.

• Like 3

I have never used the button.  I doubt I ever will.

And true, you are someone who attracts attention.  Reasons why will vary.

LOL 'reasons will vary'. You are nothing if not politically adept Mr Marblehead.

• Like 1

Between a criminal sociopath and a blabbering idiot I'll take the blabbering idiot.

How can one trust one whose speech rarely makes sense. Further, provide medical exams and evidence to prove your claim. Otherwise your argument is based on hearsay and propaganda. It is easy and disingenuous to toss around terms that you don't have a clue as to their meaning.

Edited by ralis

Between a criminal sociopath and a blabbering idiot I'll take the blabbering idiot.

I would pass.

I noticed Trump back pedalling on his 'wall' the other day, he hurriedly caught it, but didn't save it-not from me at least. He appears to be getting his ideas through a mix of social media and high profile blogs. He clearly annunciated the the US is one big bubble waiting to pop as a result of money printing, but the next minute he is talking about protectionism and government infrastructure projects. It's such a bow wave of potential policies it looks like a stream of consciousness through which there is a a devastating attack line on Clinton. It looks like this is what his campaign is really about. Basically 'I want the presidency and I'm not going to stand still long enough to have Clintons bullets hit me, but I'm going to keep her in my sights and keep firing until she can't keep still either".

Clinton is trying to be the solid, steady, reliable and trustworthy option, but Trumps strength (and weakness) is that he isn't, so, he doesn't want to be forced onto Clintons territory. Once he gets Clinton jumping around like a sandfly, coughing, changing tack and repeating some of Trumps rhetoric then he has her fighting the clown by being the clown-and Trump has the pro clown thing down perfect. Once Clinton gets in the ring with the pro- wrestler her gig is up, if Trump attempts to be the sensible alternative he is finished.

It's showbiz folks, pure cabaret, neither of these people will be in charge, the deep state runs the country and the president is whatever brand they wish to stamp it with. It's Bigmac vs super sub. Ford vs Chrysler. The only sensible option in a no win scenario is to refuse to participate in it, withdraw consent no matter how difficult it seems. It's something like the old Norse myth that Gods are only Gods when people patronise them, when they are no longer recognised they cease to exist. The more I see of Trump, the more he concretes into the clown that surprised himself. Clinton can no longer win this thing, I doubt she will make it to the finish line.

Edited by Karl

I want to answer about tide and sandcastle. I never saw a sandcastle lasting for 80 years if we take le front populaire as a start.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Front_(France)#Labor_laws 

Then to the last news I have the incoming tides that worry me are the -always rising- power of multinational trusts which are the true thieves, and the ecological disaster both are results from I call savage capitalism.

• Like 1

I want to answer about tide and sandcastle. I never saw a sandcastle lasting for 80 years if we take le front populaire as a start.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Front_(France)#Labor_laws 

Then to the last news I have the incoming tides that worry me are the -always rising- power of multinational trusts which are the true thieves, and the ecological disaster both are results from I call savage capitalism.

Put it on my thread 'Karlonomics' as anything to do with economics is welcome there. Having been accused of perverting threads myself I'm now policing them-LOL poacher turned game keeper.

• Like 2

when it comes to eating german Shepard crap and Doberman crap I chose not to partake in eating crap Edited by blackstar212
  • Like 2

when it comes to eating german Shepard crap and Doberman crap I chose not to partake in eating crap

The wise man sniffs but does not eat.

• Like 2

I would pass.

I noticed Trump back pedalling on his 'wall' the other day, he hurriedly caught it, but didn't save it-not from me at least. He appears to be getting his ideas through a mix of social media and high profile blogs. He clearly annunciated the the US is one big bubble waiting to pop as a result of money printing, but the next minute he is talking about protectionism and government infrastructure projects. It's such a bow wave of potential policies it looks like a stream of consciousness through which there is a a devastating attack line on Clinton. It looks like this is what his campaign is really about. Basically 'I want the presidency and I'm not going to stand still long enough to have Clintons bullets hit me, but I'm going to keep her in my sights and keep firing until she can't keep still either".

Clinton is trying to be the solid, steady, reliable and trustworthy option, but Trumps strength (and weakness) is that he isn't, so, he doesn't want to be forced onto Clintons territory. Once he gets Clinton jumping around like a sandfly, coughing, changing tack and repeating some of Trumps rhetoric then he has her fighting the clown by being the clown-and Trump has the pro clown thing down perfect. Once Clinton gets in the ring with the pro- wrestler her gig is up, if Trump attempts to be the sensible alternative he is finished.

It's showbiz folks, pure cabaret, neither of these people will be in charge, the deep state runs the country and the president is whatever brand they wish to stamp it with. It's Bigmac vs super sub. Ford vs Chrysler. The only sensible option in a no win scenario is to refuse to participate in it, withdraw consent no matter how difficult it seems. It's something like the old Norse myth that Gods are only Gods when people patronise them, when they are no longer recognised they cease to exist. The more I see of Trump, the more he concretes into the clown that surprised himself. Clinton can no longer win this thing, I doubt she will make it to the finish line.

I think the executive branch definitely has power.  Although you are right, it won't make as big a difference as many people think, that doesn't mean it is just a superficial thing.  I also think this election matters more than any in at least 20-30 years -- in the past, both candidates were funded by the same special interests, now we have a candidate who is self-funded.  I'm not saying this makes Trump inherently better, but it does make him seem more different than the usual circus-trained politicians.

Edited by futuredaze
  • Like 1

How can one trust one whose speech rarely makes sense. Further, provide medical exams and evidence to prove your claim. Otherwise your argument is based on hearsay and propaganda. It is easy and disingenuous to toss around terms that you don't have a clue as to their meaning.

Good speaking ability does not mean good leader.

There are plenty of people who faced criminal charges for doing what Hillary did, like Gen. Patreus and some others.  A quick Google search will help.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

71% of physicians think there is something up with Hillary's health.  but I guess you still think it is a conspiracy

Good speaking ability does not mean good leader.

There are plenty of people who faced criminal charges for doing what Hillary did, like Gen. Patreus and some others.  A quick Google search will help.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

71% of physicians think there is something up with Hillary's health.  but I guess you still think it is a conspiracy

It is unethical for physicians to make public a diagnosis without the consent of the patient. Moreover, these physicians are not her doctors. This has happened in the past in which such allegations has lead to lawsuits. Your above statement is flawed in that the 71% figure does not represent all physicians, but a small conservative organization. Your post and others constructed in the same manner are insulting to intelligent persons.

Addendum,

I just glanced at the article in question and you cherry picked what you wanted persons reading this thread to believe.

Edited by ralis

Well, talk about insults:

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

That happened during and post Brexit. Apparently it was the uneducated, low income, moronic, racist, Neo fascistic morons that were voting because they were not too bright and had believed the Brexit lies. They lost, she is going to lose.

• Like 1

That happened during and post Brexit. Apparently it was the uneducated, low income, moronic, racist, Neo fascistic morons that were voting because they were not too bright and had believed the Brexit lies. They lost, she is going to lose.

she will not lose this election bank on that. Just remember you heard the guarantee from me.
  • Like 1