Junko

The origin of mankind

The behaviors that go along with Substance Abuse are behaviors that would have not happened otherwise. Going through the 60's and early 70's we thought it was "cool" and well accepted to be "dopey."

What's your take on it now ?

I knew a guy who had been living on Cocaine and heroin as a barrister for a long time before he ended up in prison. He told me many stories about users and how it was reasonably common amongst judges, doctors and politicians. I asked him if he thought legalising it was the best option- he got really angry. He told me that none of the drugs should be legalised and especially not methadone (describing it as one of the most addictive drugs to be offered to addicts).

You know it was the CIA that imported a mass of LSD from Switzerland and kicked off the whole hippy, trippy, drug thing.

• Like 1

If did not know about the CIA thing. This sounds very close to Mayor Richard J. Daley's allowing drugs to prevail in the Black neighborhoods he segregated by building the Dan Ryan Expressway. He wanted to kill them off and/or control them as a political group. (American Pharoh Cohen/Taylor 2001).

I am against any use of mood/mind altering chemicals. But if a person wants to use substances they have to live a life in doors until they clean up...no working, driving a car, or walking around in the neighbor. Much as Howard Hughes did in his worst moments of mental illness.

Methadone action potential is like Heroin, and very painful to get off of. They discovered it during World War II. I think the Germans synthesized it as a pain killer inone of their laboratories.

Edited by Jim D.
  • Like 2

If did not know about the CIA thing. This sounds very close to Mayor Richard J. Daley's allowing drugs to prevail in the Black neighborhoods he segregated by building the Dan Ryan Expressway. He wanted to kill them off and/or control them as a political group. (American Pharoh Cohen/Taylor 2001).

I am against any use of mood/mind altering chemicals. But if a person wants to use substances they have to live a life in doors until they clean up...no working, driving a car, or walking around in the neighbor. Much as Howard Hughes did in his worst moments of mental illness.

Methadone action potential is like Heroin, and very painful to get off of. They discovered it during World War II. I think the Germans synthesized it as a pain killer inone of their laboratories.

The guy I was talking to mentioned WW2 and said the British paratroopers who landed in occupied France were fed a cocktail of drugs. He was in one of the drops and remembers landing next to one of his platoon who had both legs shot away and was still attempting to run on the remaining stumps.

It's said that the Nazi high command were all on drugs of one sort or another and it was these drugs that allowed them to take decisions without any feelings of concern.

• Like 1

Our Government came up with a drug called "Jacob's Ladder." They tried it out as an experiment on a platoon of soldiers in Vietnam. This drug was to make them very aggressive and fearless. What happened is that they could not discriminate between the good guys and the bad guys, and ended up killing our guys.

The "stump thing" is a very gruesome image. War sucks. I said I would do it agian for a just cause, but I do not believe in war as the initial answer. I think that those that trained me to go to Vietnam realized that, and so, assigned me to a desk job here in the States.

• Like 1

Well that party escalated quickly I was thinking like tea and checking out Jim's decor.

Cant believe the party ended up with alcohol, drugs, killing people, legs shot off and craziness. That is all fine but what really weirds me out about the party was that no one was having sex. other wise good times but maybe stick with just tea. For the older crowd I do not mean mushroom tea. Party or party party I guess there is a difference.

It took 13 years to figure out that party meant stupid...do you want to be stupid...well let's party and take all kinds of risks with our relationships and the law.

That is a bad party I am sorry you had those experiences.Our parties are just a gathering of amazing people that would not be interested in creating bad relationships with the world around them. 

• Like 1

There was a person (a guy) living in my area who wanted to be my friend (someone to use) but he was constantly either drunk or stoned.  The last time I allowed him on my property was when he came over stoned and walked right into the fish pond.  I told him I never wanted him coming over drunk or stoned again.  He never came over again.  I guess he never got sober.  (He was the second one I had to do that to.)

Are you sure that wasnt Jesus ? 

• Like 2

Well that party escalated quickly I was thinking like tea and checking out Jim's decor.

Cant believe the party ended up with alcohol, drugs, killing people, legs shot off and craziness. That is all fine but what really weirds me out about the party was that no one was having sex. other wise good times but maybe stick with just tea. For the older crowd I do not mean mushroom tea. Party or party party I guess there is a difference.

You know what I will not tolerate ? 

When things escalate quickly .  I just cant stand it ! 

It does my head in ....    OKAY ! ? ! ?  

Do you get that now ????

OR DO YOU NEED SOME OF THIS ?  

gun-gif.gif

• Like 2

Junko, I have now equated your name with Zsa Zsa Gabor... <_<

Nungali, the Sylvester Stalone parady was too funny! :D

• Like 3

I remember Mama. Watched every week. Even fantasized about her, Annette the Mouseketeer, and Diana Shore. :wub:

• Like 1

Yeah, but he does make for a great target standing up like that.

How else am I going to show off my tucked in cardigan and pink tie ? 

• Like 1

Junko, I have now equated your name with Zsa Zsa Gabor... <_<

Nungali, the Sylvester Stalone parady was too funny! :D

8b68c5848da420fe096fb06cf453b1cc.jpg

I remember Mama. Watched every week. Even fantasized about her, Annette the Mouseketeer, and Diana Shore. :wub:

Fantasized eh ?   As a young lad, I thought this guy was the biggest idiot on TV 

b3906cdb4c1262660c66e4c39a78ff56.jpg

I mean ....   he had a bottle, with this on call ;

bac4443d547f58f1cf0c2aa098e2e273.jpg

... and he didnt seem to know what to do with her ?????????????  ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!  ...     never got it , every  time the show was on , I would watch, but ..................    no. 

back then , a Lady's tummy was NOT  normally seen on TV   !   :closedeyes:      ( has she been doing sit-ups  ?     :blink:  ) 

• Like 3

The Origin of Womankind

1280px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di

Who is this maiden robed for a bride,
White shoulders and bright brows adorable,
The flaming locks that clothe her, and abide,
As God were bathing in the fire of Hell?
They change, they grow, they shake
As sunlight on the lake:
They hiss, they glisten on her bosom bare.
O maiden, maiden queen!
The lightning flows between
Thy mounting breasts, too magically fair.
Draw me, O draw me to a dreaming death!
Send out thine opiate breath,
And lull me to the everlasting sleep,
That, closing from the kisses of disdain
To ecstasy of pain,
I may sob out my life into their dangerous deep.
Who cometh from the mountain as a tower
Stalward and set against the fiery foes?
Who, breathing as a jasmine-laden bower?
Who, crowned and lissome as a living rose?
Sharp thorns in thee are set;

Edited by Nungali

I do not know the period this painting came from, but as I look at the more toned figure, especially around the middle, it tells us what was seen as feminine then. I noticed the firmness of the body and arms. What is interesting is the suggestiveness of the maiden's own hair covering her vagina. There is a suggestion of shame and senuousness.

The lady next to her is small in breast as is the main figure and as is the female being carried by the male angle (wings). The lady in the blue dress appears larger than the other two females with toned muscles and a matronly look. She is trying to cover the main figure with a robe as if she were special. The shell suggest a pearl which is something well sought after.

The male angel appears to be straining under the weight (face and...air coming out of his mouth). All four women have peaceful appearances. All the legs of the figures are smooth as if a statuet...manikin like.

The angel's rider is barely hanging on which suggest that the angel is holding her very tightly. She feels secure in his arms.

• Like 1