Junko

The origin of mankind

Okay okay but to mention 'light' is spiritual?

Hehehe.  No, not in and of itself although some do relate the two.  I didn't know if you did.

Now it's summer time for you Marblehead to wear Bikini and short-skirts!

I generally wear short-shorts.  Bikinis cramp me up too much and short skirts get hung up on the vegetation in the gardens.

• Like 1

Hahaha-I was just kidding! I love Bikini and short-skirts.One has to have nice 3 size though.You know what I mean?

• Like 1

The light, the light, go towards the light!!!

It has blinded me.  I can't even see the light any more.

Hahaha-I was just kidding! I love Bikini and short-skirts.One has to have nice 3 size though.You know what I mean?

I knew you were just kidding.  Yeah, I know what you mean.  Some women just shouldn't wear a bikini or short skirts.  Long dresses or slacks would be better.

My wife wears bikinis. She is hotter than a toaster at McDonalds on buy one and get one free egg McMuffin Sunday!

• Like 1

I knew you were just kidding.  Yeah, I know what you mean.  Some women just shouldn't wear a bikini or short skirts.  Long dresses or slacks would be better.

In hollywood at oskar show I see lots of woman wearing long dress.

In hollywood at oskar show I see lots of woman wearing long dress.

Yes, but that's different.   Those dresses are formal dress for younger women.

Now it's summer time for you Marblehead to wear Bikini and short-skirts!

No way ... in summer he would  

I generally wear short-shorts.  Bikinis cramp me up too much and short skirts get hung up on the vegetation in the gardens.

YES!    -  I knew it !  

• Like 1

3 size  ????   Here that would make you around 7 years old !   Around here . most women are 'size 12' . 

3 size  ????   Here that would make you around 7 years old !   Around here . most women are 'size 12' .

Ah-3 size mean breast,waist and buttocks.

Yes, but that's different.   Those dresses are formal dress for younger women.

My parents bought me 15000 $ kimono. That's quite formal dress!
  • Like 1

My parents bought me 15000 $ kimono. That's quite formal dress!

Yes, I can imagine that some of the traditional dress of various cultures can be very expensive.

And I do enjoy seeing people walk around in their traditional dress.

Once upon a time I was in Geneva with nothing on my schedule so I went to a small park somewhere center city, sat on a bench and just watch the people pass by.  Many people wearing their traditional dress walked by going here and there.  A lovely experience.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

I have a Hakama (three to be exact), Keigogi, obi belt, and Iaito. My bedroom is done in Asian. I have two altars, one Buddhist, the other is a Kamidana in my bedroom. My wife and I pray at a small altar between our living room and dinning room. There is another larger Buddha display with plants in front of it in the foyer.

Sorta Cultural, eh? <_<

• Like 2

I have a Hakama (three to be exact), Keigogi, obi belt, and Iaito. My bedroom is done in Asian. I have two altars, one Buddhist, the other is a Kamidana in my bedroom. My wife and I pray at a small altar between our living room and dinning room. There is another larger Buddha display with plants in front of it in the foyer.

Sorta Cultural, eh? <_<

Not cultural, Just weird ;-)

• Like 1