Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

UFO Thread - Sightings/Information

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-mystery-lights-above-l-a-bring-fear-anger-and-questions-20151108-story.html

The news in LA first said it was a comet, but now the government says its an "unscheduled test missile"

Also they shut down the entire airport, unexpectedly. 

More information appreciated!

Why is the government launching test missiles over LA? Aren't there better places to do this?

This thing is weird too

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-mystery-lights-above-l-a-bring-fear-anger-and-questions-20151108-story.html

The news in LA first said it was a comet, but now the government says its an "unscheduled test missile"

Why is the government launching test missiles over LA? Aren't there better places to do this?

This thing is weird too

The tests were not over Los Angeles proper, but were out at sea. 

Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

• Like 1

Many years ago I was driving East on I 40 between Kingman Az and Flagstaff when I saw a bright light that appeared to be a missile. Later I found out it was and the distance was several hundred miles from where I was.

This was seen yesterday by many here in San Diego too, not just in LA.  They said on the news it was seen as far as Nevada.   We have army and naval and marine bases all over the place and people who live close enough see stuff getting launched on a regular basis.  However, many of them asserted that this was like nothing they'd ever seen before.  I wouldn't be able to tell a missile from a non-missile if it was just flying doing nothing extraordinary.  But there were several eyewitness reports where people were giving accounts that sounded nothing like what a missile would look like under any circumstances. They were saying that it morphed into an ordinary plane and back to a ball of light and back into a plane and back into a different-colored light.  Dunno, haven't seen.  But I have seen strange things on a few previous occasions.  Very.  I have a habit of looking at the sky, every day.  Probably that's why.  Many people never look.   

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 2

The government has to say that it was a missile otherwise people would freak out. 

The first part of the second video is pretty interesting it is like god has a flash light. 

Edited by MooNiNite

Many years ago I was driving East on I 40 between Kingman Az and Flagstaff when I saw a bright light that appeared to be a missile. Later I found out it was and the distance was several hundred miles from where I was.

I got a funnier one than that. 

I was sooo into UFOs in my past. I read all I could and new all the different types .... and what caused the illusions or perceptions of them, being confused with other phenomena, etc. 

Oh yeah. I was a bit of an 'expert'.  But there did seem a few unexplained mysteries there.   But come one guys, attributing them to 'swamp gas' or 'Venus sightings '  ? ? ?  :unsure:

Until one night, many years back .

Hawsbury River , Brooklyn , north of Sydney, sitting on friends veranda, looking north, low cloud cover.  A light was behind the clouds, then it came through the clouds and a sphere of light was just hanging there under the low cloud cover, far off to the north. It had a beam of light, broad and feint, coming from it ... towards us !  We were all, what the hell is that, why is it shining a light towards us. It was a charged atmosphere, hair on arms standing up , etc.

Then the clouds parted and drew back, and the sphere of light, without moving 'changed back' into, very obviously now, Venus.

If I had not seen that atmospheric illusion with my own eyes , I would not have believed it possible. 

A different one.  

At the end of a little gathering with some local indigenous elders, I went outside the tent and had a stretch and looked up .

What the hell is that!  A large angular shaped black eagle shaped weird 'thing' in the distance was on this weird path, dead straight but angled down, going very fast .... I got the idea it was on a re-entry ( or maybe entry) path .... and it disappeared over the hill towards Bowraville .... where the elders where from.

Me; " You guys ! QUICK! get out here check this out ."  By the time they got outside it was gone, no one saw it but 1 other guy ... who is a nut, runs a silly UFO website.  Of all the people, this guy is my witness  ?    :(

I told the elders .... a giant 'machine eagle' heading from the sky to where they lived ? ? ?  :blink:

It bugged me for years.   I thought I was on to something about it with this   'object'

'Black Night'   

Black_Night_the_Alien_Satellite_1.jpg

but that appears to be more New age BS, just a bit of space junk.

(Or, for you Moonie, maybe it isnt ?????????????  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite   )

Until years later I saw this article in the newspaper.  I found variant pictures from different angles and bingo! There is that shape .

( my lappie is not liking cross linking to internet at the moment , try to post pics later 

But what the hell was it doing in my neck of the woods ? 

Then I realized it was further away than I thought, probably over the ocean, not towards Bowraville. I thought about the trajectory ... so what is further south .. aha!  Thats right ... an air base ... I looked them up on Wiki .

OHHHHHHHHH   !   :o

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAAF_Base_Williamtown

Williamtown is home to F/A-18 Hornet fighters (operated by No. 2 Operational Conversion UnitNo. 3 Squadron and No. 77 Squadron), BAE Hawk 127 Lead-In Fighters (operated by No. 76 Squadron), Wedgetail airborne early warning and control aircraft (operated by No. 2 Squadron) and Pilatus PC-9 training aircraft (operated by No. 4 Squadron). It is also home to the Australian Defence Force Warfare Centre[4] and Surveillance and Response Group RAAF

Edited by Nungali

Tanis Drone !

" It finally flew for the first time in August, and although the British government won't confirm the location, the historic flight appears to have taken place over the South Australian desert.

Coalition military forces have previously used the RAAF's Woomera test range, which is 500km northwest of Adelaide. "

" Test flights take place at 'Australia's Area 51' "

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-06/taranis-drone-uk-mod-bae-systems-woomera-south-australia/5242636

BS!  I saw it years before that .... 'undisclosed location' indeed ! 

Edited by Nungali

hmmm, the videos reminds me of a huge wide plumb of exhaust.  In some shots being lit up by the sun, in others, being lit blush and defuse by the vehicle itself.  Hopefully aliens would be beyond polluting trails.  

This is purely speculation but we've been hearing reports of a new type of paradigm shifting engine powerful enough to be used in space flight.  I assume the air force is a few years ahead of the usual technology curve.  This could be related to that or something similar.  A weird wide exhaust experimental craft.  maybe..

If it aliens, then fuck them.  Just land and send a freaking message.  Believe after decades of watching pop culture films most of the world would be more curious then anything else.  Just admit that you come in peace, are just here to see if the latest Star Wars is any good, then you're taking off, mission accomplished. 

I once thought I saw a UFO.  It proved to be a flare and someone started shooting at me.

I hope you had time to duck and were unharmed. 

The one I saw dispatched three emissaries.  They walked straight into my house, ignoring not only a swarm of police cars that were chasing their tails up and down the street but also the entrance door and the walls in their way, and one of them, a woman, said, "Oh, there you are.  And we were just looking for you in Guangzhou."  I mumbled, "I've only been to Guangzhou three years ago."  They all laughed.  

The rest of the exchange is classified. 

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

hmmm, the videos reminds me of a huge wide plumb of exhaust.  In some shots being lit up by the sun, in others, being lit blush and defuse by the vehicle itself.  Hopefully aliens would be beyond polluting trails.  

This is purely speculation but we've been hearing reports of a new type of paradigm shifting engine powerful enough to be used in space flight.  I assume the air force is a few years ahead of the usual technology curve.  This could be related to that or something similar.  A weird wide exhaust experimental craft.  maybe..

That is sorta what I thought, but without your info ... it nearly looked like, at one stage,  the point of light was generating a shock wave, like breaking the sound barrier ... but remaining almost stationary.

Supersonic_aircraft_breaking_sound_barri

?

If it aliens, then fuck them.  Just land and send a freaking message.  Believe after decades of watching pop culture films most of the world would be more curious then anything else.  Just admit that you come in peace, are just here to see if the latest Star Wars is any good, then you're taking off, mission accomplished. 

Then again, 'aliens' could be like fireflies ... they do pretty rad stuff in my yard ... sometimes come inside the cabin ...   but they will even land ... but no message as yet .  They appear to be peaceful .

• Like 2

Ah its settled ... your vid wasnt a UFO at all      ^_^

It was a UFM 

According to the cover-up story. The government is expected/required to know what it is. 

Do people feel that beings from other planets have put their bodies into space ships and flown them to earth?

Is the general idea that this is possible because these beings would have "advanced" knowledge of how to defeat the problems we have encountered with that kind of space travel?

The problems are extreme.

Are people familiar with them?

-VonKrankenhaus

Sign in to follow this