Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

UFO Thread - Sightings/Information

Switzerland is not in the 'western  world '   ?   

When I was in space station and looked down and saw it  ....  I thought it was ? 

tumblr_n8cmf4JFPs1tv9883o1_500.jpg

No, it's not. It's right in the centre of the world, of course. That's why we have the

es5jl2.jpg

Not to mention the LHC.

2ivil5i.jpg

That's the idea ... UFOs  come from here all along 

where did I find it ?   Ummmmm    ...... on the internet ;   google  >   Hollow Earth  >   images  > 

hollowearth2.jpg

earth.jpg

• Like 1

..... you want to fund another expedition, don't you  !  

journey-to-the-center-of-the-earth.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

..... you want to fund another expedition, don't you  !  

journey-to-the-center-of-the-earth.jpg

If mushrooms there include red caps with white dots I wanna go too!

Idiotic Taoist to the center of the world

Do you want some 'sky' ?  

" Sky for the crone with the hollow bone, whose friends are dead and she's all alone ?" asked the gnome as he tended his poisonous pschadelic crop, deep in the underground recesses of the now abandoned and ruined concrete carpark. 

Good people talk about good UFO.Bad people talk about bad UFO.

Edited by Junko

A lot of UFOs could be our own creation.

Loved the beginning :   this film uses computer graphics and re-enactments to ....     :D

FWIW, Astronaut (and engineer) Ed Mitchell died recently.   He was on the Apollo 14 mission and was the 6th man to walk on the moon.  I bring it up here because he was a UFO enthusiast.  http://lightsinthedark.com/2016/02/05/another-moonwalker-gone-apollo-14-astronaut-ed-mitchell-has-died-at-85/

Here he is talking about UFO's

• Like 2

This is really interesting:

"DETECTION OF INVISIBLE TERRESTRIAL ENTITIES (ITE)

OF THE FIRST AND SECOND KIND

While it's deep space capabilities are well documented in scientific journals, it was only by chance that our telescope detected invisible terrestrial entities within the earth's atmosphere. Scientifically, this should be impossible because when ordinary matter and anti-matter come into contact, the annihilate one another.

So, what are these invisible terrestrial entities (ITE) that have been observed and photographed? These entities defy our current scientific knowledge. Some appear to move at highly erratic speeds while others appear to be almost stationary. Some ITE appear as dark entities (Figure 8) while others give off a luminous glow (Figure 9). To say anything beyond this would be speculation. What I can say is that these entities are invisible to the human eye and to conventional telescopes and binoculars; they can only be observed with our telescope.

Dr. Santilli has developed his telescope with concave lenses also for the study of other forms of light besides antimatter light. Thunder Energies Corporation is supporting research for the possible conversion of matter-light, from its conventional form with positive index of refraction, into a form with negative index of refraction without its necessary origination from antimatter (TEC international patent pending)."

http://thunder-energies.com/index.php/ct-menu-item-18/11-articles/17-article-8

They look like optical aberrations to me, but who knows, maybe he is onto something...

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 1

I lowered my expectations at the second word ("it's") and was thus not disappointed.

:)

Good point.

Better to be more interested in the truth than good or bad.

Happy go lucky people still get killed.

Edited by MooNiNite

Possibly (imo) because a large part of UFO and alien abduction are psychologically induced.  Either Interpreted from real phenomena or from internal workings, ie what past generations interpreted as angels or demons, we in the scientific era label Aliens but the same dynamic is at work.   

Course, its a big universe out there.  It'd be pretty boring if there weren't more people at the party. 

• Like 1

Next plan is, they go to this moon instead

PIA19048_realistic_color_Europa_mosaic.j

Land on the surface

15-104a.jpg

Then part of the landing craft detaches, its nuclear reactor fires up  and starts melting through the ice , to the ocean below

Then it releases an exploration sub that looks like an eel

2879428400000578-0-image-a-8_14311232518

and  then  ....

• Like 1

I dont think so  ... not after they let them produce those Nth Korean fortune  cookies for the west ;

"  Your empire will eventually fall, you shall be put into a labour camp and regret your ways "

- no one wants to read that while sitting back and waiting for your Chinese meal to settle  !  

• Like 1

North Korean,one of dangerous country who dose atomic bomb test still.....they eat dogs. Son of a gun.....!

Edited by Junko

Sign in to follow this