Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

UFO Thread - Sightings/Information

In an attempt to balance my usual skeptic nature with some cutting edge ideas, here is a link to a good article about life on other planets.  Why its out there: 

from- http://www.cracked.com/article_22338_6-reasons-were-closer-to-discovering-aliens-than-you-think.html

synopsis:

"6 Reasons We're Closer To Discovering Aliens Than You Think

By Ivan Farkas    

May 15, 2016

According to a woman named Ellen Stofan, we'll have definite proof of alien life within 30 years -- and nope, she's not a TV psychic or a National Enquirer writer; she's the chief scientist of NASA, so she probably knows what she's talking about. After telling us for decades that the prospect of finding life on other planets is about as realistic as the plot of Mork & Mindy, science has slowly started changing its tune in light of recent discoveries, like ...

#6. NASA Just Proved That Life Can Begin In Deep-Space Conditions

Despite what the fungus growing on your bathroom wall seems to indicate, life can't just pop up anywhere. Deep space, for example, is so inhospitable that not even the most basic components of life could survive there. So you can jerk off into the vacuum all you want, John Glenn: There's no chance it could cross the cosmic divide to your extraterrestrial soulmate (who, for

"Time to remove a glove, let my hand freeze, and give myself a 'space stranger.'"

Or at least that's what we thought until recently, when NASA scientists reproduced the building blocks of life and precursors to genetic material in motherfucking space. And by space, we mean a simulated outer-space environment at the Ames Research Center in Silicon Valley, which is the next best thing. The point is, the experiment showed that the cosmos could be teeming with all sorts of biological goodies that can rain down upon planets and seed life.

See, our dumb caveman forefathers (read: us, like five months ago) used to think that the first terrestrial organisms could have been crafted only within the roiling shit-stew that was early Earth, when a combination of hydrothermal vents and solar radiation gang-banged the constituents of life into existence. But NASA's fiddling shows that you don't even need a planet, much less a serendipitous turn of ecological events, to form genetic bases. They plugged organic compounds that can be found throughout the cosmos into their cosmic Easy Bake Oven and zapped it with UV radiation until out popped uracil, cytosine, and thymine -- key components of RNA and DNA. It's very appropriate, perhaps even poetic, that this procedure was carried out by a state-of-the-art vacuum chamber that looks like a laser-based penis pump.

Most importantly, this is a scenario that's very likely to occur throughout the universe. All you need are some readily available compounds plus some solar radiation, and boom -- you've got yourself potentially life-bearing molecules. Just remember to wash your hands afterward.

#5. Turns Out There Are Shitloads Of Habitable Planets

Of course, you can create all the molecules you want in space, but they won't do shit if they don't land on a planet where life can survive -- and everyone knows Earth is the only one of those, right? Yeah, they do, and everyone is also dead fucking wrong.

Let's begin with our own Milky Way -- a 100,000-light-year-wide spiral that apparently houses a single, bloated species. Or not, because in 2013 astronomers from UC Berkeley and the University Of Hawaii determined that the amount of potentially habitable real estate in just this one galaxy is mind-boggling: It's believed that 20 billion Earth-like planets orbit their stars. At least one of which has to host a race of three-boobed alien women like in Total Recall, because come on.

The astronomers extrapolated that number from data supplied by the Kepler Observatory (they couldn't get funding for an intra-galactic door-to-door census like they wanted, because Obama). The orbiting, battle-damaged space telescope detects planets by fixing upon a given star and waiting to see a shadow as any potential planets cross its path. By doing this, the Kepler has, over the past five years, tracked 150,000 stars and discovered more than 4,000 extra-solar planet candidates, plus an undisclosed number of Death Stars and wandering Galactuses.

Sifting through data from Kepler, it became apparent that about 20 percent of the stars in our galactic neighborhood are suckling baby planets of their own. The nearest Earth doppelganger resides only about 12 light years away and is quite visible with the naked eye. They probably think we're extremely rude for being over here this whole time and not even saying hi.

But what does this translate to on a universal scale? Well, there are at least several hundred billion galaxies, so that leaves us with a potential billion trillion Earth-like planets -- and that's only Sun-like stars. Furthermore, the figure doesn't even account for exomoons, which, as we've seen in our own solar playpen, can be just as habitable as the planets. If the most advanced life form in all those places is the one that buys millions of Pitbull records every year, then we have to say we're very unimpressed with this universe.

#4. Life On Earth Started A Billion Years Earlier Than We Thought

Of course, in order to host life, a planet doesn't just need to be in the perfect place -- it also has to be the perfect age. Remember, the Earth is 4 billion-and-change years old, but life only popped up halfway through that. Back then, the Earth was a steaming garbage heap with a toxic atmosphere whose only upside was not yet having any Pitbull in it. If even habitable planets go through billions of years of hostile barrenness, then the chances of finding life on them are pretty slim, right?

Not really, because (and you might be starting to notice a pattern in this article) everything we knew was wrong. This February, scientists announced that they found evidence suggesting that life bubbled from the primeval muck over a billion years earlier then previously thought, making the first organisms 3.2 billion years old. They determined this by analyzing some extremely old rocks in Australia and finding ancient evidence of nitrogen conversion, and nitrogen which was like catnip to the earliest organisms..."

• Like 2

And reason number one:

the aliens who are in favor of full disclosure have won a round against the aliens who are working in secret.  I'm not going to speculate which ones of them, if any, are the good guys, personally I think neither.  I don't think it's a good idea to mess with another species no matter what it is, dolphins, mice, soybeans, or humans -- whether in secret or out in the open.  But don't mind me, I'm here for the popcorn. 

So, they have told the governments to ease the disclosure on the population slowly but fast.  Which is exactly what has been going on -- "tiptoeing disclosure."  Hence all the articles from more and more "reputable" sources multiplying like mushrooms.  And the Pope chiming in with promises to baptize the aliens.  And NASA telling everybody that aliens are now officially possible...  well they would know.  They (I'm not talking about all of NASA, of course), the full disclosure aliens, or the partial disclosure aliens, well, you know...  the ones who don't like conspiracies and don't appreciate being referred to as a "conspiracy theory" because in their culture it is offensive for an individual or a group to be deemed and/or proclaimed nonexistent...  so it is in ours, incidentally, but Aldebaranians are more used to it than most, being billions of years older and having mastered the art of camouflage to the extent that they can't really blame newer experimental species for being less perceptive than what it would take to see through the veil --

sorry, derailed my own train of thought --

back on track --

they told the governments that this has to be done or they will do it themselves, in a spectacular demo that will leave no earthling uninformed.

Aldebaranians, I should add, have nothing to do with it, they're here for the popcorn.  

• Like 3

Aldebaranians eh ?  

YWH8qXEzQ4a6giEq5LaR_330x182px-LL-7dc6c0

I  knew  something was different and strange  about that guy ! 

Next plan is, they go to this moon instead

PIA19048_realistic_color_Europa_mosaic.j

Land on the surface

15-104a.jpg

Then part of the landing craft detaches, its nuclear reactor fires up  and starts melting through the ice , to the ocean below

Then it releases an exploration sub that looks like an eel

2879428400000578-0-image-a-8_14311232518

and  then  ....

Dumping a nuclear reactor in Europas ice covered ocean... Great idea! Then, when they will find "Blinky" there one day, how will they know if this is a naturally occurring species or not?!

29406ee.jpg

I went to have my hair cut the other day and the barber said - quote 'you are a little grey' - should I be worried?

• Like 3

Aldebaranians eh ?  

YWH8qXEzQ4a6giEq5LaR_330x182px-LL-7dc6c0

I  knew  something was different and strange  about that guy ! 

Tulpas also like popcorn.  The similarity between a tulpa and an Aldebaranian ends right there. 

Moreover, Aldebaranians don't create tulpas for the earthlings' entertainment industry.  They do create stars, but not movie stars, and they do like popcorn, but not pop stars.

This little Sun of earthlings, e.g., was created to facilitate the growth of all plants that might take root on one or more of the planets thrown in as a bonus, not just corn.  Earthlings got it all wrong, of course, and started planting monocrops, but that's not our fault.  We like popcorn, but we can't take responsibility for its creation or the actions of its creators.  As your own feudal code formulated in France in the 14th century (but actually a universal code of ethics, which your visiting aliens who interfere in your affairs via your governments who serve them are blatantly violating) states quite clearly, "the vassal of my vassal is not my vassal." 

We make stars.  What you do with them is your business.     

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this