Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Black holes are Gods

I should worship that which I am, which is a Star. Think about it.

You are made of stars. You are therefore stardust.

Since you are a star, you can do many things that are cool...such as create new planets

Which star you are made of controls your fate....

Since you are a star, you can do many things that are cool...such as create new planets

Well, made of the stuff of the universe and not specifically stars, but I see where you are coming from. However, I should point out, that as every other object is also composed of the same stuff you may relate to a snail, earth worm or termite, even a kettle. So it may not be true that you can make stars, you can certainly make kettles which are more useful than stars for making a hot drink. You have converted star stuff into something that can be utilised which is far more impressive :-)

• Like 1

For me, Black Holes are things of interest.

True we are all star stuff.  As Karl said, all things are composed of star stuff.

But I don't put too much importance on these things as they are too far removed from my physical existence and every-day life.

• Like 1

We are made of "star stuff" not only on the physical level. Metaphysicists insist that we are in fact micro-editions of the Universe. Paracelsus said: "In Man, there are the Sun, the Moon, and all the planets." Daoists talk of the Microcosmic Orbit. And so on in metaphysics around the globe.

That is what Astrology based on. Before I get too technical, I will leave you simply with a song...

Edited by Michael Sternbach

Gods are dangerous.So be careful about black holes.Mankind has not reached enough technology to find out about black holes.All we can do is to speculate.Good luck!

Yep. Black Holes are like Hotel California - you can check in but you can't check out.

I believe it is "you can check out any time you like but you can never leave". followed by a searing lead probably on a Les Paul

• Like 2

I believe it is "you can check out any time you like but you can never leave". followed by a searing lead probably on a Les Paul

Well, I was editing the Eagles music on my computer at the time.

I take it (or have taken it, during a several month session some years back) literally in the form of 'Stella Yoga' - the uniting of the self with a specific star. 

One's star is found via  an astrological process ,  then is magically invoked  ( either with a self written or adopted '  hymn ' - in this case a passage from L 963 *  ) , also an astronomical understanding of the star ( type / class etc ) ,  then that is pasted onto a  L Nv type meditation **   - except in this case, it is not a 'dissolution' into 'space' (the stars )  but a unity with one star. 

*  ( L . 963 was written by a general in British army - Gen JFC Fuller  ( 1878 - 1966 ) , who also developed the battle theory that became 'blitzkrieg '  ( because the British didnt want to use it )  .... he was also an artist : 

4532d89883b0672c2742ff672143571e.jpg

"   A NOTE UPON LIBER DCCCCLXIII 1

1. Let the student recite this book, particularly the 169 adorations, unto his Star as it ariseth.
  2. Let him seek out diligently in the sky his Star; let him travel thereunto in his Shell; let him adore it unceasingly from its rising even unto its setting by the right adorations, with chants that shall be harmonious therewith.
  3. Let him rock himself to and fro in adoration; let him spin around his own axis in adoration; let him leap up and down in adoration.
  4. Let him inflame himself in the adoration, speeding from slow to fast, until he can no more.
  5. This also shall be sung in open places, as heaths, mountains, woods, and by streams and upon islands.
  6. Moreover, ye shall build you fortified places in great cities; caverns and tombs shall be made glad with your praise.
  7. Amen.

The Chapter known as

The Unconsciousness of God

that is hidden from man for a sign

Is rather good too  ;    http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib963.html

**  http://hermetic.com/crowley/equinox/i/vii/eqi07004.html

• Like 2

Black holes probably aren't what most know them to be...we explain them with gravity and stars because they're the only forces people are allowed to work with. They continue to defy the laws that we force upon them...as does dark matter.

Yeah, almost always, when watching a documentary about black holes, it will be said by someone that once we reach the event horizon of a Black Hole all Laws of Physics break down.  The most commonly accepted theories seem to be valid.  Proof is lacking.

Of course, proof is also lacking as to why the universe continues to expand at an accelerating rate.

I think there is some Voodoo Magic going on.

• Like 1

A micro black hole at the center of the energy body...the emptyness from which all forms flow. At the center form becomes formless and from the center formless arises form.

8)

• Like 1

I'm not ready to even consider the second one yet.  Too spooky.

To the first one, I have heard most of it before and have no problem with it except for the Cosmological Constant.  Einstein wanted the universe to be static.  This is how and why he arrived at the Cosmological Constant.  But, the universe is dynamic.  Ever changing.  And getting bigger.

It is said that the universe is expanding faster than the speed of light.  That would mean we will never be able to see any outer edge of the universe.  And if its speed is increasing there must be some force causing it to do so.  The term Dark Energy keeps popping up but the reason it is dark is that nothing is known of it, if such a thing actually exists.

A micro black hole at the center of the energy body...the emptyness from which all forms flow. At the center form becomes formless and from the center formless arises form.

8)

You just spoke of Singularity and the Big Bang.  One could say that you also spoke of the Taoist theory of creation and destruction.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this