Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Black holes are Gods

Well, if you followed the first one completely,

You still didn't win me over.  Sorry.  I don't (and can't) do the math.  I rely only on what I can gather enough information of and then view the total collection of information from the logical workings of my brain.

I have never accepted the theory of multi-verses.  But then, I have never denied the possibility based on information I have heard and seen that I accept as valid.

I can see a star.  I cannot see a quark.  This is my biggest problem in such matters.  After all, I am a physicalist (materialist).

And while it is true that "zooming in" will give us a different picture than what we see with the naked eye, I live my life with my naked eyes and they don't zoom in.

You still didn't win me over.  Sorry.  I don't (and can't) do the math.  I rely only on what I can gather enough information of and then view the total collection of information from the logical workings of my brain.

I have never accepted the theory of multi-verses.  But then, I have never denied the possibility based on information I have heard and seen that I accept as valid.

I can see a star.  I cannot see a quark.  This is my biggest problem in such matters.  After all, I am a physicalist (materialist).

And while it is true that "zooming in" will give us a different picture than what we see with the naked eye, I live my life with my naked eyes and they don't zoom in.

Think of the universe as unpacking itself, with time unfolding on the edge of the unpacking. There is no boundary to reach because time is unpacking at the boundary so it is impossible to catch up with it. The universe is finite but unbound. You can see it in all life and material forms. It is all resonant field recreating itself and ever expanding.

Have you ever studied the golden ratio and the golden cut ? Fascinating stuff and visible in everything. You should get yourself a copy of 'the quadrivium' by the publisher 'wooden books' -it's the full compilation of the four smaller books. If for no other reason that it is simply a gorgeous thing to have. I deliberately leave it on a convenient table when guests come around and they never fail to pick it up and start reading. It's got great illustrations. The connection is sacred number, to sacred geometry, to music and cosmology. So, it is number, number in space, number in time and finally number in time and space. It's the stuff they didn't teach you, the connections between things. Add it to your library. Even the cover reminds me of an alchemists magic book-all holographic, symbolic on a black background.

• Like 2

Think of the universe as unpacking itself, with time unfolding on the edge of the unpacking. There is no boundary to reach because time is unpacking at the boundary so it is impossible to catch up with it. The universe is finite but unbound. You can see it in all life and material forms. It is all resonant field recreating itself and ever expanding.

I can agree with this.

The book?  No, I don't know it.

I can agree with this.

The book?  No, I don't know it.

Do a search on Amazon. Definitely a nice thing to have on the shelf and full of wonders.

• Like 1

Think of the universe as unpacking itself, with time unfolding on the edge of the unpacking. There is no boundary to reach because time is unpacking at the boundary so it is impossible to catch up with it. The universe is finite but unbound. You can see it in all life and material forms. It is all resonant field recreating itself and ever expanding.Have you ever studied the golden ratio and the golden cut ? Fascinating stuff and visible in everything. You should get yourself a copy of 'the quadrivium' by the publisher 'wooden books' -it's the full compilation of the four smaller books. If for no other reason that it is simply a gorgeous thing to have. I deliberately leave it on a convenient table when guests come around and they never fail to pick it up and start reading. It's got great illustrations. The connection is sacred number, to sacred geometry, to music and cosmology. So, it is number, number in space, number in time and finally number in time and space. It's the stuff they didn't teach you, the connections between things. Add it to your library. Even the cover reminds me of an alchemists magic book-all holographic, symbolic on a black background.

Sounds very agreeable with how I interpret it...

Sacred geometry is the code of life, the foundation of reality, the assignment of order. It is activated through sound, a breath of life force. Each thing a song, made of verses, chords and single notes. Yet, each note is disectable, revealing itself to be an entire song in its own right; an ever evolving echo...leaving ripples that eventually fade.

Then you've got dimensions outside of the time we know, where a whole song is played/available in an instant.

Sounds very agreeable with how I interpret it...

Sacred geometry is the code of life, the foundation of reality, the assignment of order. It is activated through sound, a breath of life force. Each thing a song, made of verses, chords and single notes. Yet, each note is disectable, revealing itself to be an entire song in its own right; an ever evolving echo...leaving ripples that eventually fade.

Then you've got dimensions outside of the time we know, where a whole song is played/available in an instant.

In the beginning was the logos :-)

In it was all the constituents of the harmonic universe including time. That is the reason there is no beginning, because without time there is no beginning and without space there are no coordinate and so no place or time. All particles are harmonic waves curled into themselves and spin with respect to time and space which is integral in their creation.

• Like 1

Yeah, almost always, when watching a documentary about black holes, it will be said by someone that once we reach the event horizon of a Black Hole all Laws of Physics break down.  The most commonly accepted theories seem to be valid.  Proof is lacking.

Of course, proof is also lacking as to why the universe continues to expand at an accelerating rate.

I think there is some Voodoo Magic going on.

See, that proves my point....when you reach the event horizon and 'all laws break down,' it is because you have entered another God's domain and they set the rules.....possibly maybe.

I hope a future species has access to all this shit we leave behind. Chuck Norris is going to be part of our pantheon...Immortal Bringer of Sure Death.

:D I often imagine that in the far future, humanity will think of our mythologies movies as the religion of the 20th/21st centuries. And maybe they won't be so wrong.

By the same token, I can't help thinking that the legends told and enacted in the ancient religions had a similar function like our imaginative movies nowadays.

Aren't they all expressing the archetypes of the collective unconscious anyway?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this