Henchman21

Personal Practice Discussion Thread Request

On 11/7/2018 at 11:40 AM, King Jade said:

I'd like a personal kingdom pleeeeese :blush:

Not  sure if you got your PPD already!  Sorry, just noticed this after I created the PPD for jagandeep.  I will check to see if your PPD is there and if not, will create and provide the link in a little bit.

• Thanks 1

I would like the privilege of recording my daily activities plz. :)

10 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Marblehead gave me some PPD before and told me I could say anything I wanted. All I can say is be careful with that kind of power.

I could write a book about it. Nobody would read it because it would read more or less the same every page! :D

Wait! Omg your name is nobody! You would read my uninteresting book, wouldn't you? Just kidding. ;)

Have a nice day!

Notes get lost sometimes.

What is hidden in plain sight creates no danger.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

May I have a PPD board please :) 

Getting some good notes together..

No rush; i still haven't cleaned my dang desk :blush:

Happy New Years!

5c2a453cbcefd_yearofpiga.jpg.9f359a62bb93c79bdcf8edb7761e85b5.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 9:36 AM, Nintendao said:

May I have a PPD board please :) 

Getting some good notes together..

No rush; i still haven't cleaned my dang desk :blush:

Happy New Years!

5c2a453cbcefd_yearofpiga.jpg.9f359a62bb93c79bdcf8edb7761e85b5.jpg

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/563-nintendao/

On 1/1/2019 at 10:01 PM, Self-Cultivation said:

May I request a personal practice log as well? Thank you!

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/565-self-cultivation/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/29/2019 at 11:03 PM, Joe said:

Hello, may I also begin a personal practice journal?

Creating your PPD right now.  Will share the link here shortly.

On 1/29/2019 at 11:03 PM, Joe said:

Hello, may I also begin a personal practice journal?

Just noticed you are still a Junior Bum.  Even if I create a PPD, you will not be able to access until you become a regular member.  Every new member that signs up for TDB is a junior bum until they make 15 posts.  Junior bums have restricted permissions and access in various areas of the site until their status changes to general membership to show 'The Dao Bums'.

Your post count is 4 up until right now as displayed under your profile picture.  Please come back and make a request here when your post count is 15 or more.  

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 10:27 AM, s1va said:

Please come back and make a request here when your post count is 15 or more.  

Okay, no problem. At this point I have many more questions than answers, but I'll just post them elsewhere for now.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 5:23 PM, Abzu said:

Hey, I would love a practice log 

We would love to set it up, but as was told Joe before you, once you get to 15 posts you can request it. 

Maybe the staff should about this limit thing as that was imposed to encourage folks to see if this is a place they want to be before a PPD is setup.. but maybe someone wants to increase their post count using the PPD.

Stay tuned.

I would like to request a Personal Practice Diary.  I recognize that I don’t qualify as a junior bum, but I would like a place to contribute where I don’t have to worry about what category it belongs in, and where I don’t have to worry about keeping up with a fast moving discussion.  Basically I’m asking for a quiet corner to start out in. :)   If the answer is no, that’s perfectly okay.  Perhaps some of the older topics are good places to begin, though not entirely relevant to what’s coming up to share now.   Thanks for your consideration.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 9:37 AM, timpani said:

I would like to request a Personal Practice Diary.  I recognize that I don’t qualify as a junior bum, but I would like a place to contribute where I don’t have to worry about what category it belongs in, and where I don’t have to worry about keeping up with a fast moving discussion.  Basically I’m asking for a quiet corner to start out in. :)   If the answer is no, that’s perfectly okay.  Perhaps some of the older topics are good places to begin, though not entirely relevant to what’s coming up to share now.   Thanks for your consideration.

Welcome to the bums. I've made a quiet corner in my own ppd for you (and any other junior bum) to use until you reach the post quota to open your own. 

The only rule I have is .. be nice. Bullies will be buried (or at least their posts will be hidden).

• Like 3

On 2/2/2019 at 4:54 PM, Joe said:

Okay, no problem. At this point I have many more questions than answers, but I'll just post them elsewhere for now.

We discussed to reset PPD approval to at least 5 posts.   So you are setup :)

• Like 3

On 2/12/2019 at 9:37 AM, timpani said:

You are setup with a PPD... enjoy :)

Thank you for the adjustment Dawei. I'm going to leave the thread in my ppd open for anyone who may be feeling intimidated, overwhelmed and/or just shy. 

A little welcome that may or may not be utilized as each person finds their own way here. And if we find it's not utilized, at least the gentle welcome was extended. 

• Like 2