Henchman21

Personal Practice Discussion Thread Request

I would like to request permission to post in that sub in order to track my daily practice on thetaobums.com

And bam, 15 posts I'm a full-fledged bum!

• Like 2

I would like to request permission to post in that sub in order to track my daily practice on thetaobums.com

And bam, 15 posts I'm a full-fledged bum!

And bam!   Done :)

If you want sub-forum areas, just post those here as well ;)

I had a personal practice area. Had around 4 years worth of notes in there. Where is it?

It seems to have fallen asleep... I've woken it back up and you should see it now :)

• Like 1

It seems to have fallen asleep... I've woken it back up and you should see it now :)

Much obliged. :)

May I please be granted the rights to a training log?  I would like to keep track of my practice to instill the habit of training daily, so it becomes deeply engrained in me.  A training log is just the tool to aid me in my quest!

May I also have a PPD?

Thanks (dawei, I assume ^_^ )

I'll consider it... your possibly going to replace me as the most pedantic on Laozi verses...    :D

• Like 1

Just noted a possible glitch on the permissions in my PPF as I hid a post but now it's disappeared completely, so that I can't unhide it (even if I wanted to unhide it - which I don't - at the moment anyway... :) )

In my previous PPF I had the ability to unhide posts (and to delete posts/threads completely).

Is it indeed a glitch or has the setup now changed?