Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun and Demons

Yoda, are you the Yoda on AYP forum? If yes, it's always a pleasure talking to you man. I remember Kunlun thread there and even got the book, but didn't care much for it. Glad now, don't want any psychic attacks from naga Samurais. Winn said Max was quite a character and his reps seem to be such too :lol:

Hi there, I just wanted to say that I think Yoda is a person with such a good heart. Even the blind can see he has a good heart, and I've always enjoyed his energy and peaceful attitude.

It's true some of Max's representatives are cracked, but there are others that seem fine, like Biff for example. Evidently he is a practitioner of Kunlun and he weathered the storm. I guess, but he appears to be well grounded, as does another dude who posted here, in addition to Scotty.

However, I want to comment about Winpro now. I know why he's pissed at me, but how on EARTH can someone want to give Yoda a bad time and make threats of psychic attacks, however hollow? It's completely senseless, what did Yoda ever do to him? He had a bad experience with Max/Kunlun and as a result dropped the practice and went to see a good exorcist.

Taking a side detour here pertaining to name calling. He calls me Stevie, so I should call him Winnie ( can anyone please share his real name here? thanks) ... and Winnie sounds just like Weeny, doesn't it? So Winnie, I now christen thee Weeny.

Weeny, why are you threatening Yoda with psychic attacks? What did he do to you, you are aware of karma, aren't you? I think I know what happened to you, and that is that while others have either weathered the storm or abandoned the practice, you have clearly succumbed to the external demons that were planted in you, and you got the sick energy. Sick energy sticks to you like glue, good energy runs free like mercury. The demons that are haunting and controlling you are rebelling. I really think you should get some help from a good exorcist, may I recommend Mak Tin Si?

Anyway, I like Yoda and I don't like you, Weeny, so if you try to psychic attack him then I may wish for something unfortunate. If you want to attack me, as you also threatened to do, then go for it, at least it may be a little more mature than your previous post, but remember, I am a mirror. And the first law of magic is that what you send out will come back to you three times as strongly. Think about what you have been sending out, and good luck, you need it!

Edit: Yes folks, that's a picture of me on the right. CUTE little devil, aint I?

Edit again: Picture of me in previous post, placed by Winnie, was removed by moderator, so my previous comment doesn't count. :)

Edited by New Dawn Fades

OK Weeny breath, why are you threatening Yoda with psychic attacks, what did he do to you, have you never heard of karma? Are you above it? I think I know what happened to you Weeny, and that is that while others have either weathered the storm or abandoned the practice, you have clearly succumbed to the external demons that were planted in you, and you got the sick energy. Sick energy sticks to you like glue, good energy runs free like mercury. The demons that are haunting you are rebelling against the information and against your understanding, they control you. I really think you should get some help from a good exorcist, may I recommend Mak Tin Si?

Anyway, I like Yoda and I don't like you, Weeny breath, so if you try to psychic attack him then I may wish for something unfortunate. If you want to attack me then go for it, at least it may be a little more mature than your previous post, but remember, I am a mirror. And the first law of magic is that what you send out will come back to you three times as strongly. Think about what you have been sending out, and good luck, you need it!

Ah! Taken like a true Taoist master! :o

Everyone,

The signal to noise ration on this thread is becoming very low and people seem to be getting rather hot under the collar.

Please consider if you are contributing anything to a discussion of ideas and practices before flaming away.

Please :)

• Like 1

I'll wade in here beside Mal and say that the vibe in here is in no way shape or form constructive. We have been true to our form of being invisible as best we can with the moderation, but things here are getting out of hand. If you checked our Moderation Guidelines you would see we have clear "no-go" zones including:

* Insulting other members

* Negatively charged and personally attacking terms (ie: fool, idiot, stupid, ass-hole, etc.)

* Profanity and vulgar language

* Threatening other members

Normally we have a very high tolerance level and let a lot pass by, but this thread is escalating in its cumulative violations. It would be a shame to start the new year with a bunch of folks taking a TaoBum vacation.

Just a thought.

:D

Peninsula women !! wow. :D

Hijacking is good.. I like that some love and orgasms are in here, alongside the vomiting and lizards.

'Afterglow' is that post orgasmic radiance that gives the game away when you have just had it off in the stationary cupboard/ library stacks/ your friends spare room and think nobody knows wot u dun.

women get it,men, weirdly, dont.

:blink: Ahh. so thats what that is.

I might have to rethink my past....

Spanish women are very expressive.

h

What was happening? Were they practicing something in particular?

Spontaneous qigong can make people dizzy sometimes, which is a sure sign to stop practicing and belly breathe!

This was just an observation, as I sat and watched his park training in Oslo doing the 5 element practice.

I just haven't seen several kids become uneasy near energy work before. Maybe it was just baggage being released, or maybe it was the "spinning" or "dizzy" nature of the energy that I felt too. I felt it reading Kun Lun threads as well. But that may have to do with the nature of the discussion :rolleyes:

Spontaneous qigong may cause a whole range of cleansing reactions, but you end up feeling lighter and better afterwards. I hope they did.

h

Easily 'd rouse the cookie monster in any man. :D:lol:

418484676_8ac9e2256f.jpg

Especially when they start to ramble on about "los secretos del corazon"....

h

(don't think I got that spelling right

on no, please don't say that! That's exactly what Yoda said shortly before it got interesting for him. :unsure:

I've found a path, and it has found me, so to speak.

And bliss is higly overrated, so don't worry...

ha! I welcome visit. No need to fear for Rain or HAgar Catface :)

Love you Hagar.

The answer to the question lies inside me and NO one is gonna pick my brain this time. B)

We've allready been brainpicked by our welfare state... ;)

Later edit:

Just for the record. I met Max at his talk, and after the class I asked him a couple of questions, and we shook hands. I remember that the night after I came home, my girfriend told me that I was abit "off" and "out",and kinda trippping abit. On the other side, my practice and days after that talk was really good, and I felt really kind of eerie and "blissfull" for about 10 days. It felt really nice, then it stopped. But my own reluctance towards the practice is that it felt not possible to combine with my own system. I asked another master about how he reacted to my initial meeting, and he picked up on the "dizzy" feeling I did. He adviced me to not go further with it. This does not mean that the practice is bad pr.se, just not for some/many.

h

Edited by hagar

Guest winpro07

THE MODERATOR IS BIASED.

"~~~ The Tao Bums Moderation Team ~~~

This is a general warning. No threats of violence, physical or otherwise. Keep the language clean, even in vigorous debate and disagreement. Refine your heart and your intention."""

Steve Quotes:

"If I slapped him his face would end up in the next county"

"This clearly indicates that he radiates sick energy and gives it to people too. This is in addition to whatever entities he may be planting in people"

"So think about Max, he just exchanged energy with three hundred sickies, are you sure you want a piece of that?!?!"

"So today Max is the bitch, and well GIH was too (two in one day, woohoo), yesterday it was Mantra68, who will be next? We'll never know.""

"I had no interest in meeting a circus side show performer, used car salesman type, who wears silk pajamas and teaches bullshit seminars"

"all the little bitches I know are men (well almost all =), most of them are on forums, and you, Mantra68, are one of them.

""

""Bullshit!""

Both Steve and Yoda are using TTB for anti Kunlun campaign.

The moderator is backing up their arguments.

My last three posts that you completely deleted did not break TTB rules

which if you read the above appear to be very flexible.

Moderator, if you delete this post, you prove my point.

Yoda, all I have to do is say "I am a Naga" and you believe it.

This is too gullible. If you will believe any lie that frightens you

then how will you ever know the truth?

I don't dislike you, but you have caused a great deal of harm

intended or no. Steve has done much more damage

I will defend what is right.

winpro07,

Steve has been duly warned for his behavior and is on official suspension notice if any further violations occur. Trust me when I say you have not been singled out. Your posts that were deleted (which were derogorative photos of Steve that were presumably photoshoped by you) were also clear violations so you can consider yourself in the same boat.

On that note we are closing this thread until further notice.

PS If you disagree with any moderation action please do so in the Forum / Tech Support Section.

<-- The Moderation Team -->

Edited by Mal
unlocked

People know little about spirits, spirits know much about people... this seems to be the general rule in a spirits-unfriendly society.

In a spirits-friendly one, people know about spirits, and discriminate. In Kongo, they will be surprised that Westerners are so disrespectful of their mboga, spirits of their deceased ancestors. Many practices are specifically designed to communicate with them, they are contacted for family-related advice and obeyed with no qualms. In Tibet, they educated the first and for a long time the only Westerner, a woman named Alexandra David-Neel, in the ancient Shortcut (a la Max's quick-quick ;) ) practices of both the Red Hat (traditional) and Yellow Hat (reformed) buddhism (sic) and allowed her to study with the Gomchen, the Great Hermit, who taught her the tibetan buddhist methods not open to the public, those of not just calling or expelling but actually creating entities, known as tulpas. She created one when she returned to Paris after many years in Tibet. Many people saw him. The tulpa was created by her as a fat and cheerful tibetan lama to be her companion, but life in Paris soon corrupted him and he started growing lean and malicious and began sexually harassing his creatress. She had much trouble dismantling the tulpa -- it took her some six months. In voodoo (the real thing, not the movie version with obligatory evil sorcerers and zombies) possession by the loa is THE method used by both priests and lay practitioners, and elaborate knowledge about each loa and what and how will attract them constitutes the bulk of voodoo expertise. Talismanic writings are used, among other things, much like in magical maoshan. Now we're getting closer to deciding whether Kunlun is a specific entity-friendly practice...

There's many, many levels and origins to entities, spirits, and thought-forms (a tulpa, e.g., is a conscious thought-form, but most thought-forms people create are unconscious). Someone familiar with one or two varieties only might believe these are all there is. It's like an urban child who knows cats, dogs and mosquitoes and believes that she knows "animals." That there's millions of species out there that are living today and billions that used to live before is not taken into consideration. There's millions of species of spirits, deities, demons, "elementals," all sorts. Some are domestic and some are wild. Some have a permanent residence, like the god of the Yellow River or the Jade Emperor or a ghost of a haunted house who's stuck there against its own best interest due to some unfinished business. Others are with no home and can show up anywhere. Still others had a home once and were made homeless by modern developments; some of these are pissed off. Some are inside and some outside. Many reside on other planes but some, on this-here one, or can easily travel between planes. An epidemic of a contagious disease is an example of an entity that moves between planes. Weaponized viruses are thought-forms, the product of modern-day evil sorcery. It's not an individual virus that is a thought-form though, it's the spirit of the disease, the virus is the conduit for its spirit to manifest in the material world.

Kunlun is not an intentional spirit-communication practice, but its proximity to the world of spirits makes it possible for such conduits to appear. Spirits residing in close proximity (inside you, first and foremost) will use these conduits. If you've dealt with these before and the conduits aren't clogged by them, then higher plane spirits might see you practice. They may or may not get interested. They may or may not have reasons to get in touch with you. They know you, is all; whether they will want to invite you to know them is decided on a case by case basis.

This is what happened to me, the spirits commanded by ayahuasca saw me, I didn't invoke them, I didn't have any intent of invoking anything, I didn't know anything about them at all -- but they spotted me practice and communicated with me, and I took what they told me seriously and went to Peru as they wanted me to, for reasons that transpired only then and there. If instead I freaked out and dropped the practice... well, I would freak out and drop the practice, why not?.. Nothing wrong with that. But I would be doing other practitioners, the practice, and the teacher a great injustice if I pointed a blaming finger at them. You walk in the rain, expect to get wet... don't blame the sky for containing water. Don't blame water for flowing downward. Don't blame a downward-flow practice for things that might rain on your head. It's not the goal of heaven to produce rain, it's just that rain is part of heaven. It's not the goal of kunlun to attract entities, it's just that entities are part of reality. Kunlun is a reality practice, not an entity practice...

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Entities aren't just people. :ninja:

Thoth500.JPG

One of my favorite quotes: "magic is like a sword with no hilt: there's no safe way to grasp it."

The handle perhaps would be a good idea, yes?

:lol:

• Like 1

The handle perhaps would be a good idea, yes?

:lol:

A complete misunderstanding of what it is, that's what that is.

A complete misunderstanding of what it is, that's what that is.

A complete misunderstanding of sarcastic humor it is, that's what THAT was.

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Entities aren't just people. :ninja:

Thoth500.JPG

Hey, Witch, are you channeling Max? Why THIS picture?:o

Because that is who has been visiting me now. :wacko: And unlike my other entities, even when Hathor was knocking around, all manifestations were internal, for the most part. This one has external manifestations.

That's why I thought this entity wasn't a person, because a person isn't strong enough to change external reality. Although maybe Max is strong enough now to do that--is he larking about as Tehuti, as Thoth? I find that hard to believe, though, not that he wouldn't do that, but that I would get particular attention. Although maybe it's not that I am getting particular attention, maybe I'm just soaking up the general broadcast emanations.

It doesn't feel like Max though--Max has a definite Bugs Bunny flavor. On the other hand, I am very gullible. Oy. :unsure:

suddenly recall I have a photo of this one after my visit to Bangkok,

BirdMan mythological figure Bangkok.

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgurl=http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1poyOiru7sOdKKotmz8fsrDYVIpMUQIJbnwBmlf0Rxp827qVMNS6T296AOQLD0SR-9tsoNjv1x1MBprhYl0OJnGA/672_042%2520Bird%2520Man&imgrefurl=http://cid-556bcc6296cd41d7.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.res/556BCC6296CD41D7!1550/556BCC6296CD41D7!1677&usg=__LvvQJdsxH84llVEAXSbTTXccE7U=&h=400&w=300&sz=76&hl=no&start=108&tbnid=d7Y2LJrtMC_qWM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbird%2Bman%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Dno%26sa%3DN%26start%3D100

&tbnid=d7Y2LJrtMC_qWM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbird%2Bman%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Dno%26sa%3DN%26start%3D100

http://www.loupiote.com/photos/3324825881.shtml

GARUDA hindu and buddhist lesser god

"this mighty bird is said to have brought nectar to earth from heaven."

Worship of Garuda is believed to remove the effects of poisons from one's body

In the Bhagavad-Gita (Ch.10, Verse 30), in the middle of the battlefield "Kurukshetra", Krishna explaining his omnipresence, says - "Of birds, I am the son of Vinata (Garuda)" indicating the importance of Garuda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda

My link

As with all other Hindu

Hindu

A Hindu is an adherent of Hinduism, a set of religious, philosophical and cultural systems that originated in the Indian subcontinent. The vast body of Hindu scriptures, divided into Śruti and Smriti , lay the foundation of Hindu beliefs which primarily include dhárma, kárma, ahimsa and saṃsāra...

s, it was necessary for Agathiyar to marry and sire a son, in order to fulfill his duties to the Manus. Once he resolved upon doing this, Agastya pursued an unusual course of action: by his yogic powers, he created a female infant who possessed all the special qualities of character and personality that would be appropriate in the wife of a renunciate. At this time, the noble and virtuous king of Vidarbha

Vidarbha

Vidarbha is the eastern region of Maharashtra state made up of Nagpur Division and Amravati Division. It occupies 31.6% of total area and holds 21.3% of total population of Maharashtra. It borders the state of Madhya Pradesh to north, Chattisgarh to east, Telangana to south and Marathwada and...

(an area in south-central India, just south of the Vindhya mountains), was childless and was undergoing penances and prayers for the gift of a child. Agastya arranged for the child he had created to be born the daughter of that noble king of Vidarbha. The child was named "Lopamudra

Lopamudra

Lopamudra was an ancient Indian female philosopher. She was the wife of the sage Agastya. Together with her husband she is credited with spreading the fame of the Lalita sahasranama . She is also called Kaushitaki and Varaprada...

" by her parents. Upon her coming of age, Agathitar approached the king and sought the hand of his daughter. The king was initially chagrined to hear such a suggestion from a renunciate, but found that his daughter, who had early exhibited extraordinary standards of mind and character, was insistent that he should accept the proposal. She was utterly intent upon exchanging the palace of her father the king for the forest-hermitage of Agathiyar. Lopamudra and Agathiyar were duly married and lived a life of extraordinary felicity. It is believed that they had two sons - Bringi & Achuthan. In Mahabharata

Mahabharata

The Mahabharata is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, the other being the . The epic is part of the Hindu itihāsa , and forms an important part of Hindu mythology....

(Vana Parva: Tirtha-yatra Parva), there is mention of his penance at Gangadwara (Haridwar

Haridwar

Haridwar ) is a holy city and municipal board in the Haridwar District of Uttarakhand, India. In Hindi, Haridwar stands for Dwar of Hari or Gateway to God, 'Hari' meaning god and 'dwar' meaning gate...

), with the help of his wife, Lopamudra

Lopamudra

Lopamudra was an ancient Indian female philosopher. She was the wife of the sage Agastya. Together with her husband she is credited with spreading the fame of the Lalita sahasranama . She is also called Kaushitaki and Varaprada...

(the princess of Vidharba) .

Agasthiyar became a sky diety

Hindu

Hindu

and Buddhist Buddhist

"The Garuda (Sanskrit: Garuḍa गरुड, eagle; Pāli Garuḷa) is a large mythical bird or bird-like creature that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist mythology."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda

http://www.viewonbuddhism.org/symbols_tibet_buddhism.htm

"The traditional Wind Horse Prayer Flags are ancient designs. In the center of the flag on the right, is the Wind Horse, the uplifting energy that carries good fortune to all beings. In the corners are the "Four Dignities": the Garuda (wisdom), the Dragon (gentle power) the Snow Lion (fearless joy), and the Tiger (confidence). The Eight Auspicious Symbols (See right) are depicted around the perimeter. Various prayers and mantras are included in the text.

At the top center are the three main Bodhisattvas: Avalokiteshvara (Compassion), Manjushri (Wisdom), and Vajrapani (Power). At the bottom center are the figures called "the union of enemies" representing friendship. The two swastikas are symbols of eternal life. There are many prayers for health, prosperity and good fortune."

Edited by rain

10 minutes ago, Draco said:

The Kunlun posture acts as an 'Omni-Tool' / Tuning fork

The 'demons' are gatekeepers designed to scare off the initiate

I am scared by your threadnecromancy. :lol:

It is an interesting viewpoint. But it could just as well be that those 'demons' are simply one's own. After all, the whole beautiful simplicity is to erode barriers, to let flow, to reveal so it can be processed. Healing means confronting what we shoved away long ago, after we finally believe we have matured enough to face them.

In that context, there is poetry in your latest response in this thread.

Edited by Owledge
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

What’s with all the necroposting?

Filling old things with new life?

Looking back at what we already know, as a reminder?

Not everybody can be a hottea like you. ^_^

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 1:04 PM, Owledge said:

Filling old things with new life?

Looking back at what we already know, as a reminder?

Not everybody can be a hottea like you. ^_^

There is a big difference between interest in an old topic and necroposting for the sake of verbal diarrhea that is consistent with the same posts being made across every thread with absolutely no rhyme or reason.

Such is the state of community and discussion here now, which as @freeform aptly characterized in another necropost thread recently, is like “a guy who goes into every room in a party and farts into them.”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

There is a big difference between interest in an old topic and necroposting for the sake of verbal diarrhea that is consistent with the same posts being made across every thread with absolutely no rhyme or reason.

Such is the state of community and discussion here now, which as @freeform aptly characterized in another necropost thread recently, is like “a guy who goes into every room in a party and farts into them.”

I was a bit puzzled by your response at first and had to do some investigation. Apparently you are referring to Draco's posting behavior, which indeed looks quite quantity-over-quality/low-effort/preachy-spammy, especially the General-section thread creation as far as I can see.

Could be interesting to discuss the deep (or shallow) motivations behind it. @Draco, do you wish to comment?

P.S.: I do find it somewhat amusingly peculiar that he has "Nekromantia" in his title. ^_^

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 4