I'm 44.

I mentioned my age on an astrological forum earlier this year - or rather, I mentioned my Chinese sign from which somebody drew the conclusion. He was surprised as he had thought that I'm in my 20s or 30s. I replied that it must be due to my vegetarian nutrition. But frankly I'm not sure what to make out of it? Would any of the posters care to honestly tell me what led them to their assumption? (For better or worse.)

Edited by Michael Sternbach

I'm 44.

I mentioned my age on an astrological forum earlier this year - or rather, I mentioned my Chinese sign from which somebody drew the conclusion. He was surprised as he had thought that I'm in my 20s or 30s. I replied that it must be due to my vegetarian nutrition. But frankly I'm not sure what to make out of it? Would any of the posters care to honestly tell me what led them to their assumption? (For better or worse.)

My humble apologies for the wild guess, Michael. I was going for 48, but then, looking at your interests, told myself, nah... too young. Guess i was way off. :D

I'll chalk up people thinking I'm older to my infinite wisdom...or something :)

I'm 37

• Like 3

My humble apologies for the wild guess, Michael. I was going for 48, but then, looking at your interests, told myself, nah... too young. Guess i was way off. :D

Thanks CT, but no need for apologies. I'm used to wild guesses about my age. That may well be one of the reasons for calling myself a Time Lord. :)

• Like 1

I have folks guessing me for 10 years younger all the time, I'm convinced it is the Bagua ;).

MS, your energy and posting style feels younger than your age, not in a bad way though lol.

I think you are about 60.

EDIT: On the nose, Michael. I am 50.

just because I am old doesnt necessarily mean I smell . :angry:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

4 years off ;).

I noticed we are all guessing younger for each other...

Yes .... except Brian's guess for me :(

• Like 1

Yes .... except Brian's guess for me :(

I guess you are just wise beyond your years!

Let's see, I believe he's married and from the drawing of him playing the drums I'll guess mythmaker is 41,

& colorful and blonde

• Like 1

I may write English like an 8 but I read you all with my 28 years old eyes !

mYTH your avatar makes you look like an 63 granny but your are obviously 36. :closedeyes:

• Like 1

I saw a photo of myth maker at some point when he posted a link to his website, I think? So I have a pretty good idea, and I'm just going to enjoy the guessing :)

• Like 1

I saw a photo of myth maker at some point when he posted a link to his website, I think? So I have a pretty good idea, and I'm just going to enjoy the guessing :)

Maybe im dreaming, but i think i did too, though not a 100% sure. Did i, or did i not.... hmmm.... lol.

• Like 2