eye_of_the_storm

The David Icke Videocast: ISIS - made in America and Israel

I didn't look at the videos, so I can't comment on your topic.

But does it strike anyone else strange that the fact that the world is focused on the word ISIS seems to indicate a full circle from ancient history?

Yes, it is kind of striking, I thought so too. The crescent moon (a symbol of Sin, moon god) and the five pointed star (a symbol of Venus / Isis) are widely used by muslims. A coincidence?

• Like 1

Yes, it is kind of striking, I thought so too. The crescent moon (a symbol of Sin, moon god) and the five pointed star (a symbol of Venus / Isis) are widely used by muslims. A coincidence?

The ancient name of Isis (Greek for of Egyptian As.t 'aset' where the 't' means feminine and may be silent) is spelled with a sign for a throne which is phonetically 'st' and this forms words which mean 'stand, place, exist'. The late form of Isis as worshipped in the Roman period became to be seen as a universal mother representing 'all that exists'.

• Like 1

The phenomena reminds me of Oroubouros (sp?) swallowing his own tail.

Seeing as All is One, All is Mind - I wonder if the very fact that there are several of us inputting this observation into the 'parallel universe of the Internet' doesn't help the dynamic somehow. Particularly if we hope for a compassionate outcome somehow. This situation is just getting unbelievable, and wouldn't be nearly as possible for it to grow at the current speed if it weren't for the fact that us earthlings can now communicate at the speed of light worldwide.

Mark Twain said history may not repeat itself but it rhymes.

It rhymes with mystery.

• Like 2

Regardless of "who created them," if one shifts the question to "who provided the space for them to thrive" then the US is absolutely culpable. The disbanding of the Iraqi army was stupid enough a move that it virtually guaranteed this result. And it of course helped turning an entirely blind eye to their rise, and oh, why, now here's this formidable enemy....seriously??? get that shit out of here. I think my local police station needs more MIC grease to satiate its need for toys :rolleyes:

• Like 1

He's getting whackier the older he gets. :)

Apparently, I was told by some outraged nuts who were memembers of that site, that for 'executive membership' ( = extra $$$$) you can have multiple identities :D

Nungali : "Giant lizards rule the world"

'Truthbroker' (Nugali account # 2) ; " Aint that the truth bro! "

'Seasonal' ( #3) " Wow ... your posts are great ... and true! "

'Sexidex' (#4) " ... and he's sooo good looking ! "

:D .... Loosers!

Edited by Nungali

Is this political crap really necessary on TTBs?

"Everything is oneness" "everything is spiritual"

Except politics.. can't talk about that.

If you close your eyes and think about nothing everything will be alright

People are suffering horribly because of these shadow games/ "politics", beheaded, tortured, stoned to death, bombed into oblivion... apparently to you it is just "political crap"

Next time you are living in a hell hole i'll ignore your suffering aka "politic crap"

A lot of people here are fking full of themselves

Oh "compassion", "peace", "no-ego" "harmony" all lies...

Hey Buddha go away, we don't want your "political crap" we like the caste system

Hey Buddha go away, we don't care about animals, we like the taste of their fear/terror filled flesh and blood

Hey Buddha go away, we only care about ourselves

Hey Buddha go away, we don't want to question reality we love our ignorance

Hey Buddha go away, you pose too many difficult things, we don't want to talk about them... ignorance is easier

No wonder the Buddha said people will take 1 trillion odd lives to get anywhere ... people are able to go 80-100 years and never question anything... life after life hm? maybe

Hey Buddha you proved a lot of information, I don't provide anything but you are wrong.

I'll just say "political crap" or "non factual" without any evidence and that will be sufficient enough "reason"

If you don't like it, nobody asked you to be here (in this thread)

It is like people on youtube in music videos... they click on classical music and leave a comment how much they hate classical music... how insane is that?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

No, its off topic.

It isnt necessary for TTBs... but higher powers than us have decided;

Off Topic - We are a loose knit group with varied interests. Feel free to discuss anything on your mind. Forum rules apply.

It's not a necessity to read it either.

• Like 2

Feeling that we belong to one divinity (we can call it Source, or God, or Toiletbrush), it is quite absurd to see that we/I are fighting ourself/ourselves. At the same time it seems that cruel shocks are needed to wake us up from that dream that we call reality.

• Like 3

Feeling that we belong to one divinity (we can call it Source, or God, or Toiletbrush), it is quite absurd to see that we/I are fighting ourself/ourselves. At the same time it seems that cruel shocks are needed to wake us up from that dream that we call reality.

Ah! But I have the true Toiletbrush of the Lord ... yours is a joke ... not even a real toilet brush probably a large Toothbrush :)

• Like 3

pol - it - i - cal - I say we put it to a pole = pol(e) it (is what) I cal(l)

After 20 odd(sic) years Mr Icke is still attracting plenty of attention/a tension. He certainly encourages debate! Is he just one more distraction? We, as a species do like our distractions.

A few words on toilet brushes - they harbor nasties and are unhygienic!!! :P

"This little thing we have called the Internet makes it very hard to govern today."

- John Kerry

protecting friends and family is an extension of cultivation

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

White Wolf, I think you are being a little harsh on Spotless, he didn't say he didn't care about the plight of people in Iraq, he probably just isn't interested in political conspiracy theories about Isis.

The response is both direct and indirect (considering a few things this last week)

That very day I had a "conversation" with someone who said we shouldn't think about what the government/s are doing we should just think about happy things... "too negative"

An innocent person on the street near you is being attacked... don't think about it, keep walking and just think happy thoughts, everything will be ok

Attempting to seek the truth is "negative"

The "NEW AGE" is a Gov psy-op clearly...

as is the "conspiracy theories are for crazy people"

These "crazy conspiracy theorists" have probably prevented a lot more suffering by exposing gov/ banker deception (making it viral) before they have a chance to take it further.

I am amazed at the programming and how repetitive things are

I think the crazy conspiracy theorists like Icke make a lot of money and create much misery for listeners by peddling paranoia. If a person honestly believed him, they'd be very depressed, shivering in a bomb shelter since the early 90's, constantly awaiting disasters and apocalypti he predicts several times a year, every year.

I'm amazed at how repetitive there programming is, and how its possible that 'true believers' lap it up, the calls of doom and destruction year after year after year.

• Like 1

I didn't look at the videos, so I can't comment on your topic.

But does it strike anyone else strange that the fact that the world is focused on the word ISIS seems to indicate a full circle from ancient history?

The media is media-ting the word ISIS,...but the governments (and IS) use the word ISIL. It is so weird to watch an interview between a government person and a media person. Sometimes, a media person will use ISIL, and quickly change to ISIS, as if being told by someone off screen to use ISIS.

I'm amazed at how repetitive there programming is, and how its possible that 'true believers' lap it up, the calls of doom and destruction year after year after year.

That's the nature of the Abrahamic religion faith-based group-think.

Yes,..in the Off-topic area,....it shines light on the currently perceived societal group-thinking, or paradigm that much of humanity clings to for its identity.

Unlike New Agers, who believe in Ego Enlightenment (going inward),...Bodhisattvas (like the Buddha) focus on the outward, to precipitate the uncovering of real enlightenment.

I think the crazy conspiracy theorists like Icke make a lot of money and create much misery for listeners by peddling paranoia. If a person honestly believed him, they'd be very depressed, shivering in a bomb shelter since the early 90's, constantly awaiting disasters and apocalypti he predicts several times a year, every year.

Icke and Alex Jones do a job for the System - they both help put conspiracy theorists into the 'nutters' category, and also spread fear. I have no time for either! I listen to a select few researchers who are not well known, and these I label conspiracy factualists. But I refuse to live in fear.

Icke and Jones are distractions, and every now and then a new model is released into the arena - for example, Russel Brand. The so called truthers then argue over whether Brand is a good guy or a bad guy! Job done.

Keep the masses fighting amongst themselves!

As for me, well the Priest arrived this morning - and my soul is being redeemed :D

Yes,..in the Off-topic area,....it shines light on the currently perceived societal group-thinking, or paradigm that much of humanity clings to for its identity.

Unlike New Agers, who believe in Ego Enlightenment (going inward),...Bodhisattvas (like the Buddha) focus on the outward, to precipitate the uncovering of real enlightenment.

Wow.

• Like 1

Nobody is asking anyone to "live in fear" etc... if you can't handle such information that is your business only.

Perhaps that in itself is a good spiritual practice? ... sitting at home on a pillow OMMMM is all well and good... why not put that to the test?

I recall a story of a Vietnamese monk? in a war-zone, doing burial rites, collecting bodies etc.. maintaining his practice 100%

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Frank Herbert, Dune

972901-mar19_rainbow.jpg