mike 134

i am waking up every 30 min - 1 hour WTF is this ?

It is because of the moon waxing. Now is almost full moon so the last week the moon phase was crescent waxing. If you are awake during the night the best thing to do is to meditate in stillness. I would also suggest to avoid MCO when you have kundalini symptoms, in my opinion MCO triggers kundaliny even worse.

• Like 1

it's none of that. this is a normal thing for practitioners

No, all ethical practitioners of all healing arts, whether spiritual or physical, ancient or modern, are under an obligation to get consent. If the patient is unconscious, the relatives are asked for such consent. Unless it's a life-threatening emergency, a cardiac arrest, a critical bleeding, etc., this applies to all cases. Treating a condition without asking the recipient for permission to treat it is malpractice. Whether medical or spiritual, doesn't matter.

Why is it that as soon as someone is in pain, someone who isn't in pain immediately gains a paternalistic sense of moral, ethical, intellectual superiority over the suffering party?..

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 5

No, all ethical practitioners of all healing arts, whether spiritual or physical, ancient or modern, are under an obligation to get consent. If the patient is unconscious, the relatives are asked for such consent. Unless it's a life-threatening emergency, a cardiac arrest, a critical bleeding, etc., this applies to all cases. Treating a condition without asking the recipient for permission to treat it is malpractice. Whether medical or spiritual, doesn't matter.

Why is it that as soon as someone is in pain, someone who isn't in pain immediately gains a paternalistic sense of moral, ethical, intellectual superiority over the suffering party?..

i wasn't talking about that, but apologies for the lack of clarity

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

I go to bed at 10. I'll wake up at 11. 10 minutes later I'm asleep again but I'll awaken at midnight Then 12:30. By the time I'm out of bed at 7 AM I had to get up a dozen times and i feel like total shit the whole next day. I'm not being disturbed by anything and I don't have to use the bathroom. Also I get intense dreams immediately when i fall asleep, even early in the night. My bed is super comfy. WTF is going on ??? Its been happening for 2 weeks now I just started a lucrative new job and I swear if i lose my job because kundalini is flaring up again the shits gonna hit the fan.

3 simple things you can do;

take 250 mmg of magnesium prior to bed and jump in a warm bath or shower. Both induce more non_REM sleep, and longer delta-phase sleep meaning dreamless sleep that you need. Google Tim Ferriss and sleep.

Meditate 10 min just before dozing off. No more. Just enough to condition the neural wiring.

Journal or call somebody during the evening or talk into a recorder. Leave everything there. Unload and absolve it. Forgive and aknowledge it all, and realize your shortcomings. Then hitting the sack feels alot lighter.

oh, and a forth one; stay away from caffine, alcohol and nicotine; they fuck up your circadian rythm, your dopamine production, and the ability to induce delta waves and shorten the nonREM.

so that was maybe 4 aspects you might look into. Nothing esoteric.

h

• Like 2

holy crap didnt expect so many responses, thanks fuys but where do i begin ? (sorry for bad formating and lack of quotes this new windows tablet really really sucks for typing and editing). So I def dont have sleep apnea im tall and skinny with a long neck, not the body type that struggles to breath because their fat neck obstructs the airway. i dont take caffeine and i already take magnesium with zinc. i cant fall asleep AT ALL without magnesium before bed.

MCO actually calms me down thats the main reason i do it to begin with. I notice that sometimes i feel body heat and twitches (kundalini stuff), and if i do MCO a couple of times it goes away. if i dont do MCO im an agitated, anxious mess.

4bsolute im not sure i get what youre saying. Unconscious sleep is very restful and restorative. if you only get conscious sleep (i mean stage 1 and REM), maybe the brain is getting rest, but it also means you dont get deep slow wave sleep (stage 3). im pretty sure the muscles and joints are being repaired during SWS and if i dont get this my body doesnt get rest.

i dont believe in karma lol.

You're attempting to identify whats happening to you in the hope of alleviating this present dilemma of yours, but you don't believe in karma??? Thats quite funny :D

• Like 1

holy crap didnt expect so many responses, thanks fuys but where do i begin ? (sorry for bad formating and lack of quotes this new windows tablet really really sucks for typing and editing). So I def dont have sleep apnea im tall and skinny with a long neck, not the body type that struggles to breath because their fat neck obstructs the airway. i dont take caffeine and i already take magnesium with zinc. i cant fall asleep AT ALL without magnesium before bed.

MCO actually calms me down thats the main reason i do it to begin with. I notice that sometimes i feel body heat and twitches (kundalini stuff), and if i do MCO a couple of times it goes away. if i dont do MCO im an agitated, anxious mess.

4bsolute im not sure i get what youre saying. Unconscious sleep is very restful and restorative. if you only get conscious sleep (i mean stage 1 and REM), maybe the brain is getting rest, but it also means you dont get deep slow wave sleep (stage 3). im pretty sure the muscles and joints are being repaired during SWS and if i dont get this my body doesnt get rest.

i dont believe in karma lol.

So if the MCO sorts the anxiety, surely this will help your sleeps...

In other words, it doesn't sound like you're aware of what is happening to you...the MCO might well be giving you a good illusion that it's making you better but then you have this problem.

Plus the supplements you are on indicates lack of balance.

I would put money on the MCO being the culprit (due to no guidance) I suggest quitting and seeing a GP before you do anything else.