TheExaltedRonin

TBH, this site is quite useless in taoist forms.

I don't allow anything. :)

I'm not in charge of anything.

Perhaps, that is why you are unsure of yourself. Sigh!

Probably why it's called the tao bums, not the hardcore taoists…

I go to my teachers, practices and studies to harden the core and soften the surface -- we taoists call it "wrap a steel needle in fluffy cotton." I temper the steel and fluff up the cotton wherever and however I see fit.

I'm not the only one.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 4

A lot of the more knowledgeable people have been chased away by various fads and member trends over the years.

Amen to that, it's a proven fact - weenies can't stand truth, shoot the messenger.

• Like 3

Amen to that, it's a proven fact - weenies can't stand truth, shoot the messenger.

Someone should say something to this post but I have no idea what to say.

Well, except to be careful as to who you decide to shoot at, some people shoot back.

• Like 2

who is the exalted ronin i didnt manage to figure it out or maybe i wasnt here long enough

who is the exalted ronin i didnt manage to figure it out or maybe i wasnt here long enough

He only got a stern talking to - not suspended - so you can ask him yourself in a straight-forward manner.

He only got a stern talking to - not suspended - so you can ask him yourself in a straight-forward manner.

I dont like your tone...i posted what i posted not something else

Edited by skydog

lol i meant tone of energy

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Utility is a funny thing. The format requires a correspondence between a set of objectives and a set of means to accomplish them.

The Taoist literature calls upon me to doubt the position of the Planner who would set forth a program. So, if I embrace a way of proceeding that doesn't start by judging the merits of an enterprise, how would I go about finding out if it was worthwhile or full of shit?

Whether it is through the guidance of those who traveled further than I have or just me groping in my own dark, it is not like the thing to be learned is an ist or an ism. It will be there because it exists.

I realize I didn't get any closer to answering my question by saying that.

Oh, this forum and what it provides or not;

What is the question again?

• Like 1

I dont like your tone...i posted what i posted not something else

I apologize. At this point I'm pretty fed up with non-straight "circling prey" behavior in general, and I took it out on you. I'm sorry.

• Like 2

I apologize. At this point I'm pretty fed up with non-straight "circling prey" behavior in general, and I took it out on you. I'm sorry.

If you feel the need again take it out on me. I can handle it.

• Like 1

And a happy Monday morning to all concerned.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and spring has sprung.

Life.'s too short for fallings out lads.

If anyone doesn't like the way TTB is then there's a whole other world out there.

Why 'curse perceived darkness' when you can light a candle?

Anybody, by definition; who attempts to claim..." This isn't the Tao..but.... THIS IS." , has

A: Got it wrong.

and

B: Failed TTC 101.

• Like 7

TER was put on restricted posting (essentially cannot post but can PM)...

His suspension will be two weeks which means he will not be able to PM.

TER was put on restricted posting (essentially cannot post but can PM)...

His suspension will be two weeks which means he will not be able to PM.

Oh. I was going by the mod announcement in the thread, but maybe that changed afterwards.

Ah, it seems you're the one who missed something, because Trunk later added this:

~~~ admin statement ~~~

After reading TheExaltedRonin's thread TBH, this site is quite useless in taoist forms, and various of his posts elsewhere, my comment is this:

Decide to contribute positive quality to this forum

or move on to elsewhere.

That's my single warning in this matter. I don't have patience for further. (And, this is independent and in addition to whatever the mod team decides to do.) I'm moving to more of a general position of policy to more efficiently clear out those who post negatively in this forum, to make a safer kinder space for those that want to share in an open eclectic atmosphere.

- Trunk

~~~ /admin out ~~~